FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

7|➴Feelings➴

3.2K 220 58
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"And do you know mom, she even started calling her badi maa" Suhani screamed and Ishani flinched. 

After Ishani came home from college, she found the house was unusually silent. 

When she was going to her room which is last in the hallway, she winced in pain as Lekha, her mother pulled her by the hair. 

"Mumma… ahhh" she cried in pain when she was thrown to the floor. 

"Lekha" she heard her father's warning voice. 

"Stop. Just shut up for now Harsh" 

"Don't hurt her Lekha. Just like Suhani, Ishani is also my daughter" 

"Yes I know your illegitimate child" 

"Lekha don't cross your limit" 

"Why?" 

"Mom please we're here to discuss Ishani. Why are you two arguing?" Suhani said irritatingly 

"You piece of shit" Suhani made her stand by her feet and yanked her arm.

"Suhani behave yourself she is your sister" 

"Sister my foot. She is the sign of your cheating nothing else dad" 

Harsh hugged Ishani and she sobbed while holding her father's arms. 

"Asked her Harsh, why did she went to meet Ayaan's badi maa?" 

"Not only went to meet, she started calling her as badi maa

"What is the problem then?" Harsh asked, caressing Ishani's hair. 

"There is a problem dad. Why can't you see?" 

"Why can't you see Harsh? She is breaking your daughter's house." 

"What house? They didn't agree. Also Ayaan never said he is ready to marry her. It was your daughter and you, who were creating pressure between the two families." 

"Yes because they're wealthy family, Suhani will be happy there" 

"For that they have to agree" 

"What agree? Disagree? Huh? Yuvaan jee made promise to your father" 

"My father is no more Lekha. He just asked him and he can't deny the old man who was on his deathbed. That doesn't mean you can ruin the boy's future" 

"Why do you never stand by me dad?" 

"Because you're a loser. If you're that worth then Ayaan should be loving you" 

"You're saying as if I'm the one who illegitimate and she is your own" 

"You both are my own blood. I love Ishani as much as I love you" 

"Wrong dad. You're lying, you only love your Ishani. Not me" 

"Please Suhani don't cry for a person like him, spineless man" Lekha said bitterly and left with Suhani upstairs. 

While Harsh smiled sadly at Ishani who's looking at her father. 

"I'm sorry papa. I won't ever go to see her again. They insulted you just because I went to meet badi maa. Then I won't, papa." Ishani hugged her father more tightly. 

Harsh cried silently for his daughter.

~○~ 

"Abhi" 

Abhimaan was getting ready for his office when He heard his mother calling him. 

"Coming mom" 

It's his first day going to the office. And everyone was so excited. As the third generation is going to take over their company. 

Dev finally can breath handling over the business to Abhimaan. 

He came down and saw everyone was waiting for him in the hall. He smiled at them and bent down to touch his mother's feet. 

"Allah tumhe bahut barkat de

(May Allah bless you) Maheen kissed Abhimaan's forehead and blew some prayers. 

He next bent down to touch his father's feet and Yuvaan hugged his son. 

"I'm so proud of you today." He patted Abhimaan's shoulder. 

"Thanks dad" 

"All the best buddy. I'm sure you're going to set a benchmark for the world" Dev said, patting Abhimaan's shoulder. 

"Love you chachu

"Abhi come here" Samaira came with Aarti thali and took his Aarti then kissed his forehead. 

"God is always with you" 

"Thanks chachi," Abhimaan said, hugging Samaira. 

Everyone was there except the one soul whom he wanted to see before leaving. 

It's Saturday so she must be at home but where? 

~○~ 

"Rehana" Hiya entered inside Rehana's room and found she was praying. 

Hearing Hiya's voice, Rehana wiped her face and chanted some prayers. Folding her prayer mat she smiled at Hiya who's also smiling at her. 

"Praying for Abhi bhai?" 

Rehana bit her bottom lips and nodded her head. Hiya smiled, realising how much Rehana loves her elder brother. 

"Let's go Rehana, he is leaving for office" 

Both the girls headed for the leaving room. 

Seeing Rehana coming, Abhimaan sighed in relief and smiled at her., in reply came her nervous smile. 

"Hiya di, unhe kahiye na thode der teherne ko, hum aa rahe hai

(Hiya di, please ask him to wait for some time, I'm coming) 

Rehana rushed into the kitchen while Hiya went and wished him luck for his new journey. 

Abhimaan was laughing with both his sisters when Rehana came there. 

"Rehana, where were you?" Maheen asked but smiled at the next moment when she saw Rehana brought Dahi Chini for Abhimaan. 

"Aunty ye lijiye

(Aunty take this) 

Maheen shook her head and said "go and feed him" 

Rehana shook her head in denial and fear but agreed when she saw Maheen's glaring eyeballs. 

Stepping forward to Abhimaan she holds the spoon filled with Dahi and Chini to his mouth. 

"Ahhh Dahi chini.  Thanks Rehana I literally forgot about this" Samaira said and Rehana smiled at her before concentrating in the front. 

"Lijiye

(Take this) 

Abhimaan smiled and looked at his mother, who asked him to take. 

Abhimaan took the Dahi chini from her hand and smiled at her. 

"Good luck" Rehana said slowly and Abhimaan smiled at her. .

"Let's  go Abhi" Dev patted Abhimaan's shoulder and both started to leave. 

Before getting into the car Abhimaan turned and found everyone was waving at him except the shy soul. 

Abhimaan smiled at her blushing face when he waved at her. 

~○~ 

"Ishani didn't come today?" Ayaan asked, entering  inside Maheen's cabin. 

"No she didn't. And I'm wondering why?" Maheen said while going through her phone. Finding Ishani's father contact number.  

"Why are you stressing yourself Badi maa?" Ayaan asked, seeing the tension lines in Maheen's forehead. 

"You don't know Ayaan, Mrs. Roy tortures her, she doesn't let her eat the breakfast meal, saying she is getting fat, that's why I asked her to come here to have breakfast with me" 

Ayaan was shocked from what he heard. 

"Her mother doesn't let her eat?" Ayaan asked again as if he heard something wrong and Maheen realised she spilled the beans. 

"Huhhh did I said something?" 

"Badi maa don't hide tell me the truth" 

 She can't just tell anyone else about her life, without her permission. 

"Ayaan … I can't. I don't have her permission. Please" 

Ayaan nodded his head and respected her silence. But noted in his mind to ask Suhani, why their mother behaves like this to Ishani. 

"No you will not" 

Maheen's voice brought Ayaan back and he found Maheen was looking at him with a soft expression. 

"How do you know what I'm thinking?" Ayaan asked, surprised. 

Maheen smiled and kissed His forehead.

"You're just one and half when Heer and Aditya left you with me." 

Aditya kissed her palm and touched it with his forehead. 

"I believe you're my mother Badi maa. They don't matter to me. But you and bade papa do. You two are my parents. My father and mother. You've taken care of me from my childhood, you never look at me and Hiya separate from Abhi bhai." 

Maheen smiled with tears. 

"You all are so special to me. So so so special. Hiya is my doll. She always is. You're my prince, Abhi was so naughty when he was child, but now he has matured. Divya is our Pari " Maheen said and both chuckled. 

"I love you the most badi maa" Ayaan hugged Maheen andvshe patted his back. 

"Don't hate them, Ayaan. They died to save us all. Please don't hate your mumma and papa" Maheen said wiping Ayaan's cheek. 

Ayaan didn't say anything and left the cabin. 

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Share your thoughts untill today about the chapters and characters
Whom do you like the most?
Abhimaan or Ayaan?
And who's lovestory you're looking forward?
Hiya or Divya?
The chapters update will be on every two alternative days.

Next : on Sunday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 128 18
Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduction about my book. So it's a multi coupl...
160K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
1.4K 203 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...
28.5K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...