FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

6|➴A New Start➴

3.4K 229 50
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Divya.. can we skip the last period?" Raunak whispered in her ears.

She looked beside her at him and shook her head as no then smiled shyly while Raunak groaned and back his concentration on what the teacher was saying.

"You want to bunk today? " Divya whispered back,
They're sitting in the middle row, together.

Raunak looked at her immediately and nodded his head.

"Why?"

"Want to go out with you" Raunak whispered back and Divya's cheek heated up.

"Please Divya please please please" Raunak pleaded while battling his lashes and making a cute puppy face which melted Divya's heart and raised the rhythm of her heart rate.

"Okay" she nodded her head and Raunak smiled widely.

Divya kept biting her lower lips until Raunak's hand went to her thigh and she looked at him shockingly.

He was looking at the whiteboard on the wall, watching what the teacher was writing while his hand was squeezing her thigh. For the first time in her life she was feeling comfortable sitting with a guy. It's been four days since Raunak and she started talking and they're becoming close. Raunak has the natural charm to warm her up.

"Don't bite your lips, pretty girl" Raunak whispered, still looking at the board and Divya shyly lowered her lashes to his hand.

~○~

"I should inform bhai." Divya said, wearing the helmet, handed by Raunak before hopping onto the bike.

After sending a message to Abhimaan she got up onto the bike.

"Hold me tight Divya" Raunak said over his shoulder and she bit her lips again, nodding her head and encircling her arms around his torso.

"Woah I love the ride Raunak" Divya hugged Raunak after coming down. Raunak smiled at her happy voice and hugged her back.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it" Raunak said and Divya realised she was hugging him.

She broke the hug and tucked her hair strand behind her hairs.

"Wanna eat rabdi? I've heard they make the best" Raunak said, lacing his hand with her.

Divya nodded her head and both went inside the dhaba.

~○~

Rehana was waiting for Divya to come from her class. And for Abhimaan to come to pick them up.
She was getting impatient as the time passed.

But when she saw Abhimaan was coming down from his bike her eyes came out from the sockets.

How are we three going to sit there?

"Hey" Abhimaan approached her with a smile.

"Hello" Rehana replied slowly, making Abhimaan smile at her shyness around him.

"Let's go"

"But Divi didn't came"

"Your Divi went with some of her friends. So It's you and me today" Abhimaan said while walking with her to the parking lot.

"What? Really? That girl didn't even inform me"

"Maybe she was in a hurry" Abhimaan said and sat on his bike then wore his helmet and handed another to Rehana.

She looked at her environment and found everyone was looking at them like they're some celebrity.

"That's why you brought a Bike today?"
Abhimaan nodded his head and smiled on his own. Finally she is getting comfortable around him and talking freely.

Hesitantly Rehana got up holding the seat then sat carefully. Make sure not to touch him.

Abhimaan looked at her pouty lips and pulled the gear suddenly making her jump over him.

"Sorry so sorry" she immediately apologised as if it was her mistake while Abhimaan smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay. Just hold me tight" he said over his shoulder and she put her hands on his both shoulders.

"Want to go somewhere?" Abhimaan asked when they're crossing the food courts.

"Yes… but I think you won't allow me"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Burger and 2 cone pizza"

"And who told you I won't allow it?"

"Divya told me. She told me that you never eat all those foods and doesn't allow anyone to eat"

Rehana handed back the helmet to Abhimaan after getting down. While Abhimaan opened his helmet lock and got down too.

"Really Rehana? Divya told you I don't like burger pizza?"

Rehana nodded.

"Oh god. She lied to you Rehana. I'm a pizza person for your kind information. It's Ayaan who doesn't like fast foods at all. Not me"

Rehana looked unsure until Abhimaan placed their order and asked her to sit on their chair.

She was still unsure so she asked "So you're telling the truth? You like burger pizza?"

"Of Course I like Rehana. In My childhood, mom used to keep a burger day and a pizza day every week" Abhimaan said with a smile and she looked sured.

Their orders came and both enjoyed wholeheartedly.
Abhimaan was feeling very good after spending time with her.
While Rehana was in a dilemma , what to do?

~○~

Vihaan was taking his classes but not feeling well, mentally.
Hiya was nowhere to be seen for the past two days after what happened between them. He also tried to make Prem and his parents understand that what he is doing is not right and can harm the girl. But they didn't listen, instead his uncle and aunty complained to Vihaan's mother regarding him.

Meera Singhania, Vihaan's only parent, his mother asked him what's the matter and he told her the whole scenario. Meera was so sure Vihaan has something for the unknown girl, about whom she knew nothing except her name is Hiya. She tried to make him confess his feelings to her. But he didn't. So, defeated, Meera suggested that he stay away from the girl.

Vihaan can't. He can't stay away from her. When he knows she is in danger with his brother.

"Miss Pranali" when Vihaan was passing through the gallery to his next class he found one of Hiya's classmates and called her.

"Good afternoon sir." Pranali wished politely and he nodded his head.

"How is Hiya? I mean why is she not attending the class?" Vihaan asked, rubbing his temple.

Pranali frowned at his sudden enquiry about her best friend, who has been absent for the past two days.

"I've called her, she told me she will be coming today. But didn't"

"Ohhh, she is alright, right?"

"I think so. Maybe she is just upset about what argument happened with you that day" Pranali said and Vihaan looked at her shockingly.

She was giving him a knowing smile.
"Sir I'm getting late for the class, fortunately yours. Do you wanna come late?" Pranali asked jokingly and Vihaan smiled.

He has always been friendly towards his students.

"Of Course not Miss. Pranali, so you go first"

Nodding Pranali left and Vihaan followed her silently, lost in his thoughts. But instead of going inside he went to the washroom to calm down his mind, so that he can focus while educating them. For his mistake he doesn't want to cause the students to suffer.

After splashing some cold water and wiping face with the handkerchief, he took deep breaths before opening the door of the classroom.

But when he opened he was shocked at one hand and happy at the other. Hiya was sitting in the first row with Her best friend Pranali. 

Pranali was also surprised after she came inside their classroom and found she was sitting on the first row instead of the 3rd or 4th.  Hiya also made her sit with her in the first row. And now she is regretting, agreeing with her.

Vihaan cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. He wished first, followed by the students but Hiya didn't look up at him for once, while his eyes were only searching for one glimpse of her.

~○~

"How is the breakfast?" Maheen asked Ishani.

Both were inside Maheen's cabin. Maheen came to the hospital early, and asked Ishani to come, so that they could have breakfast together.

"It's so tasty. Who made this? You?" Ishani asked after washing the plates on the washbasin.

"No Rehana made this" Maheen smiled while taking Her name.

"Rehana di? Does she know how to cook?" Ishani asked, wiping the plates with a small towel and then putting back the plates on the food basket.

"Yes. She is a very good cook. She loves cooking, doing household chores. A totally family person. But unfortunately her own family died" Maheen became sad while talking about Rehana's parents.

"What? What happened to them?"

"Some money minded people whom her father considered as friends backstabbed him, they killed her mother and elder brother also. If we were not there we must have lost Rehana too" Maheen's eyes pooled in tears.

Ishani went towards where Maheen was sitting and wiped her face.
"It's a bad story. Hope she gets one soon. Because she is lucky she has you all. Not like mine"

She wiped her own tears and gulped down the hurt.

"Why?? Did they tortured you?" Maheen got up from her chair and led Ishani to the couch of her cabin.

"No. But mumma doesn't love me. And I know that. Papa does. He loves me and he cares for me. But not mumma"

"Why? How can a mother not love a sweet girl like you? Her own child?"

"Because I'm not "

"What do you mean by you're not?"

"I'm not her own child." Ishani gulped and looked aside to wipe her tears.

"Then who is your mother?"

"She said I'm the illegitimate child of my father. She accused papa that he cheated on her. She said that she will never love me, because whenever she sees me it reminds her that my father cheated on her and I'm the fruit. The venomous fruit. But it was not my fault that my father cheated on her. It was not my fault at all." Ishani broke down at last and Maheen pulled her close.

"It's not your fault Ishani. If you know it's not your fault then why are  you feeling guilty?"

"Because I'm the reason of mumma's family broken down."

"No you're not"

"She doesn't even let me use my father's surname. Because they never married." Ishani said with hiccups and Maheen looked hurt.

"Stop crying Ishani." Maheen wiped her tears and looked at her face and continued saying, "always remember you're strong. Hmm. You're so strong that you still living with them and accepting whatever they're saying."

"I don't have any other way. I don't have any other place to live or go. My mother abandoned me and my father is afraid to give me his name."

Maheen's heart bleeds hearing her painful story.

She is perfect for my Ayaan

I've to talk to Yuvaan as soon as possible

"Okay Badi maa I shou….." She stopped on her track as there was a knock on the door of the cabin.

Maheen and Ishani both wiped their faces before Maheen asked to come in.

"So this is the reason you come early today?" Ayaan asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Maheen smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Badi maa I should leave now. Have to go to college" Ishani said, packing her back.

"Sure. Wait Ayaan"

Ayaan looked up from the files to her
"Yes badi maa?"

"Do you have any patients right now?"

Ayaan checked his watch and replied "No. It's in the afternoon I guess. Because the patient is going for dialysis." Ayaan replied

"Great. Then will you please drop Ishani to her college"

Ishani's eyes widened in shock and she shook her head.
"What no? Ayaan will drop you. Remember your early hour extra smart class you've to attend?"

"Yes Badi maa. But I ca…"

"No you can't. You'll be late. So Ayaan is going to drop you" Maheen said sternly.

Ishani was going to say something when Ayaan held her left hand and Ishani's gaze diverted from Maheen to Ayaan's.

"I'm free for now. I can come with you" Ayaan said with an assuring smile and Ishani bit her lips in nervousness.

She nodded her head and bid bye to Maheen.

Maheen rested her head on her chair and started thinking about Ayaan and Ishani.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

The first long chapter of this story.
Hope you like this one

Next : on Thursday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 25.1K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
28.6K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
1.4K 203 22
Rudransh X Aradhana "I am divorced" she announced. And thought that there would be some change in his expression, but nothing changed, He stared at...