The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty - six

Fourty-five

3.7K 89 45
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I finished packing my suit case, which has one outfit, guns weapon's, knifes and a whole lot of other weapon.

I then leave my room and I go to my office. I close the door behind me and walk to my desk an I sit down.

I sign as I look at the papers. I then write my signature, I'm sure I want this. I then look at the Mafia papers.

Just incase something happens to me, Axel will be in charge. He'll be King, the Don.

I then leave the papers on my desk and start writing the letters. About an hour later I leave fold the last letter and I then put it in the envelope.

Once I'm done I get Wills and Addie's things ready as well.

Once I'm done with everything, I then go to the conference room.

"You'll all be staying here watching my family. I want them here not out, if anyone ask about what happening or where I am just walk away. You'll be cold towards them. This is all very very important. Do you all understand?" I said.

"Yes." They all shout as I nod.

About two thousand of my men will watch my family and the rest are with me.

In total I have about eight thousand seven hundred eight three men coming with me.

I then leave the conference room, Axel walks towards me.

"The rest of your family, uncles aunts and cousins are coming here. Even a few other Mafia's.Greek, Korean, French, Iries, are Mafia's are coming. They are all friend's of your family." Axel reports to me as I nod.

"As long as their safe and their all busy." I said.

We then get our things and leave. We take big vans and drive their to our spot.

About two hours later of driving we arrive at one of my other castles. We get ready and our weapons as well ready and set to go.

Once where all done we eat a bit and hang out.

We laugh, make jokes, tease each other, smile. Make jokes, almost cry because of how funny it is.

"Remember that one time Coraline got a paper cut, Victor got so scared he started to cry because he thought she was dying he then fainted." One of my men, Aries says as we all laugh remembering.

"Thoses where some good times. Remembered every year Dabria would sing to us?" Ray says.

"Well that's because we begged her to, even Victory Ryder and Ray faked cried just so she could sing." Hayden says as we laugh.

I then look at the time and frown.

"It's time." I said as I get up, we then all get up and smile at each other. We then get out guns.

Before we can leave, we hear shooting. Our eyes widen.

How did they find us?

"Get ready. Go go!" I order them, they then all get split up.

Salvatore pov

As one of Dabria's men open the door, we gasp. I see my mom dad and brothers and their sons. I even see the Irish, Greek, Korean, French, Mafia and their sons and daughters.

Their son's and daughters, one of them met Dabria they turned to be good friends. I wonder where I she?

I look to see Aden with a sad expression.

I walk towards him "You ok?" I ask

"Ye- no I have a bad feeling." He says.

"It's ok, I'll be fine." He added I look at him unsure he then gives me a assuming smile and I just nod smiling back. We then all start to talk.

"Hey, where's Dabria? My siblings and dad and mom wanted to meet her." Lilla says, the Korea second oldest daughter.

"Uh I don't know. Maria do you know where Dabria is?" I ask, her once big huge smile then fades as we all look at her.

"I - I'm sorry I do not know." She lies, but I just nod.

We then just talk, laugh and suff.

Third person pov ( violence, killing, blood )

As Dabria's men fight, scream in pain, their enimies bodies on the floor some of there own men. Almost Petrovs men are dead.

Dabria goes up the stairs to look for Petrov. She then sees him in a room standing.

"Love the castle. You've got good taste." Petrov says as he looks around in the room.

"How? How did you find us?" Dabria question's as Petrov smirks turning around to face Dabria.

"I followed you. My men saw your cars so the we followed you here." Petrov says looking at her in the eyes.

"You know, that's was very rude of you. I let you inside my house along with your family, and then you blow it up." Petrov says laughing.

Dabria quickly gets her knife and throws it at Petrov in the leg. She ran out of bullet's from  helping her other men kill. Petrov buts his lip from screaming. He then gets it out, Dabria and Petrov charge at each other, Petrov jumps on her and puts all of his weight on her, he then starts to punch her. Dabria douges all but one landing on her cheek. Dabria quickly gets all of her strength and punch him in the neck. She kicks him off.

She reaches for her knife from a feet away from her and gets on top of Petrov, she then staps him in the stomach multiple times wanting him to feel pain then kill him.

"Why did you have to kill her? Uh!" Dabria shouts as she staps him multiple times. Petrov screams, he then stops screaming as he loses blood.

Dabria looks at him, and stabs him two more times. Before she can slit his throat she's then behind jumped on. Shes then rolled over and sat on, she looks to see if of Petrovs men in top of her. He gets the knife and stabs her in the stomach as she screams in pain. She looks beside her to see a pencil, she tries to reach for it but then fails. She screams in pain as she feels another sharp pain in her stomach. Her eyes close a bit, but she then opens them again, she gets all of her strength, and reaches again for the pencil. She smiles as she reaches she then wrapes her hand around it and quickly stabs it in the man's neck who is on top of her.

Blood comes out of his mouth landing on Dabria's face.

She pushes him off her and gets the knife slicing his neck.

She then gets Petrov gun and points it at him. Before she then pull the trigger, she falls to the ground as her eyes swell with tears.

She looks to see another one of his men. She holds her stomach on the left side to feel blood. She gets the gun and points it at Petrov and shoots him in the head not wasing a second.

Dabria's eyes widen as she then feels another pain sharp on her chest. She then looks down to see blood. She then starts to choke out blood.

Alex looks around to see Petrovs men all dead. He then looks to see Dabria's men. He then goes up stairs with a few other men to find Dabria. As he hears a gunshot. Axel and a few other men runs towards the room. Their eyes widen with anger, rage, sadness, disappointment, to see their queen on the floor spitting up blood. Rey shoots the man standing, he then falls down on the ground dead.

Axel eyes widen as he sees Dabria on the floor choking out blood. He quickly runs towards her as tears roll down his face.

"D - d - Dabria. P - hold - hold on please. H - hold on. GO GET SOMEONE!" He shouts as tears roll down his face. Rey runs out to room to go get help.

"I - I - I'm- p - please h - hold on. J - just a few more, h - hold on." Axel says as he sits on the floor grabbing Dabria close to him.

Dabria smiles lifting her hand. She then wipes his tears away slowly.

"D - don't cry." Dabria says, she then chokes out blood.

"I - I'll be find. It's ok, I'm just a bit tired, that's all." Dabria says as she smiles, tears rolling down her face.

"D - don't talk, j - j - just hold on, ok? Y - you got to hold o - on, w - we need you." Axel says crying. Dabria wipes his tears smiling as blood drips off her mouth.

She then tires to wipe off more tears, before she can her eyes close slowly, her hand then falls to the ground.

"N - n no. N - no n - no no no!" Axel shouts.

"P - p - please c - come back to m - me." Axel shots as he sobs.

Dabria's men cry as they see their queen not breathing.

They cry, they look at Petrov and the man who shot her with anger, fury, rage.

"V - Victor c - can save her, he - he c - can save her." Axel cries, bring Dabria's lifeless body closer to his.

Ray comes back in the room with a few doctors.

The doctors run towards them, they then check Dabria's paulse. There eyes swell with tears.

"C - c - can you s - save her?" Axel ask.

"I - I'm sorry. S - she's g - gone." A doctor says as Axel breaks down, shaking his head in denial.

"Put her - her body in a caste but be - be sure to clean h - her up, yea?" Axel says as the doctor nod. They get a black body bag and but the Dabria in it. The doctor then zips it up.

"L - let's go. When we arrive I want no one to know, I want the maids, our men, guards, everyone in the conference room." Axel says as they nod.

They then leave.

About three hours later, they then arrive at the castle. They go in the castle, to see everyone looking at them with eyes widen, because of their cuts blood.

"W - what happened?" Valerie ask.

"Bring everyone in the conference room." Axel says as the men nod.

As Axel goes to Dabrias office he sees envelopes, they have Dabira men and maids, guards, and her  families names, even Azalea and his family.

About half an hour later Axel bears a knock.

"Come in." He whispers but the man heard.

"It's time." Ray says, axel looks at Ray to see him with a sad expression, still covered in blood.

Axel gets up and him and Ray walk to the conference room. Once they arrive Ray sits down like everyone else. Axel goes on stage. Salvatore and his family and his friends, and Dante look at each other.

"We won the war." Axel says in the mic, Dabria's, Axels men cheer. They then quiet down, they look at Axel with a confused expression.

"We lost about swenty four of our people" Axel says as tears swell in his eyes.

He then starts to list them off and name them.

"T - the l - last one." Axel says as he cries, people look at him confused and with worry.

"D - Dabria." Axel says as everyone gasp and their eyes widen.

"D - Dabria, she fought hard, very hard. When she was four she always foughted. No matter how - how Dabira tried to act ok, she wasn't, she always wanted to help people. She fought hard, she fought hard til she couldn't. She k - killed Petrov, just like she's always wanted to do. She got her revenge, she got killed for getting revenge. Dabria was slaved, abused, raped, tortured, yet she kept fighting til her last breath. All she ever wanted was a good carefree life, with a loving husband children and a small house, that's all she ever wanted was a small happy family, yet she couldn't have it. She was too young and good for this world. She tired her best to help around, she didn't deserve to die the way she did, n - no she deserved to die old, with grandchildren, she didn't deserve to die by a bullet in her chest, while choking out blood. She always put us out first, no matter what she had going on she helped us and took care of us. We - we - we all vowed to protect her, a - and we couldn't, we couldn't, we failed. We failed her. Dabria saved us, you all, we all told her we'd protect her and die for us. I stead it's like she died for us. She never got her happy ending, the happy ending we wanted her to all get." Axel says as Dabria's family cry, her men, maids, and guards cry.

A few minutes later people leave, they then get their namds on the cards like Axel told them to beofrw they leave.

"Follow me." Axel says to Dante, Dabira brothers parents, friends. They all follow him still crying.

They all follow Axel to Dabira's office.

They all sit and some stand.

"W - what happened?" Maria ask.

"I - we - we couldn't save her. I - I'm sorry, but I - it was t - to much blood." Axel cries.

"Dabria left us stuff." Axel says.

"Are - are they all dead? His men?" Aden ask.

"Yea, they are." Axel replies, he then hands them envelopes with their names on it 

Everyone takes it and reads it.

Azaeal pov

As I take the envelope from Axel I look at it. I then open it.

'Dear Azaeal. If something happens to me, this is why your reading this. I want to say thank you for begin in my life. For beging with me, I'm sorry we couldn't both end it together, like grow old together. I - I love you Azaeal, I do I really really do. More than I can ever say or show it to you. I'm sorry, if your reading this. I know I'm selfish that I didn't tell you, but I can't lose anyone else. I hope you all forgive me.

Azalea please do me a favor. Fall in love with someone else, to cherish you, love and take care of you. You'll need to move on, have a family to love and protect. Please Azalea, if you don't I swear I'll come back as I ghost and haunt you, hahaha I'll do it so please, please let someone else love you.

Take care of yourself, Azaeal.' I cry and laugh as I read.

I love you to my princess. But I'm sorry I cannot keep the promise, your the only one I want and need.

It's you or no one else.

Salvatore pov

I wipe my tears then grab the envelope. I open it.

'Dear dad, I'm sorry if your reading this. But during my time with you guys and you, I've had lost of fun, really a good time. I loved are pranks, jokes. I'm sorry I blamed you, I'm really really sorry I blamed you, because I blamed you so much for mom's death, we couldn't hang out as much. It wasn't your fault, and I'm sorry I did blame you. I - I guess I got tired of blaming myself all the time so I took it out on you, I'm sorry I yelled and screamed at you on the first few weeks.

Dad, don't blame yourself or anything, do me a favor, go on with life forget me. You've had me missing, I was gone for years, it's happened before you can do it again. Don't think of me or anything, just go on with your life, please, that's all I want.

I love you dad.' I read.

I love you too my little girl. I love you too.

Aden pov

I look at the envelope, I get it hesitantly. I then open it.

'Dear Aden, my twin brother my other half. I'm sorry if you reading this, I really am. You can have my room, electronics, my diary and my art book, have it all. I'm sorry I couldn't see you today and just left. I wanted to say goodbye to you all, but then if I did you probably won't let me leave. You'd also probably ask questions where I was going or followed me.

Make sure dad and everyone else moves on, yea? You can have my mortocyles, and cars. There all for you guys. Present as I'm sorry and a goodbye.

I love you my dear twin brother. Very much.'   After reading I smile. I love you to my twinny, I'll see you soon, but I'll live for you.

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.

Third person pov

After their all done reading.

"Here you go, this is for Hope and Sabrina." Axel says handing them a paper.

Hope grabs the paper and reads it, her eyes widen she then looks at Axel.

"Yes, she's passing her company to you both. Just sign it and it's both of yours. Do me a favor, take care of the company, Dabira worked her ass off and stuff, she worked hard to get where she is at. If anything bad happens to it, just so you know she will come and haunt you." Axel said as they laugh a bit with a sad smile.

"Well take care of it." Hope says as Sabrina nod.

"And this is for you." Axel says handing a paper to Dante.

"What's this?" Dante ask, he grabs it and reads.

"If I'm going to be second in command, who's the Don of this Mafia?" Dante ask as everyone looks at Axel confused.

"Me, when Dabria took over she then handed it over to me if anything happened to her. I was, am her replacement." Axel says.

"Thank you." Dante says as axel nods.

Dabria was a fighter, a fighter til the end. No matter how much she fought she never stopped. She always got back on her feet and when she messed up, even when she got punished, sne always got up and tired again. She took care of the people in need, she helped them. To them she was their queen, the one and only. She was kind, sweet and protective. The one and only person who was brave enough to step in and help, even if it ment her getting hurt or in trouble.

Dabria didn't deserve to die like that, no she deserved a happy ending with a loving family she's always wanted, a carefree life. No matter how hard she fought to live, helped, she never got a happy ending.

Thank you guys for all readying, this is where it ends tho. I want to thank everyone of you guys for makkng this happened. Thank you guys for 64.8K!!! You guys are so awesome and amazing. This is the last and finally chapter, I'm sorry for the sad ending, this made me and, if their are any miss spelling it errors I am so sorry I couldn't type write because I was crying while writing this.

Please take care of yourself ❤️

Counted words: 3181

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 500 21
Emilia Moves To America After She Found Out She Was Pregnant By The Most Powerful Man In Italy. Silvio Romano. Silvio Is An Italian Mobster And Will...
17K 397 29
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

826K 16.4K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...