Golden | Pedri Gonzalez

By norrisxmount

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š... More

Characters
2.
3.

1.

1.7K 49 0
By norrisxmount

They warn you about being drunk and making stupid mistakes in Las Vegas, what they don't warn you is about getting drunk and making stupid mistakes in a Las Vegas themed party. 

Sophie Blanchet lived the on the go lifestyle, she was used to catching a different plane every week to wherever Formula 1 needed her to be. What could she say, she was leaving her dream life with her childhood best friend. 

It was a fact that if it wasn't for Lando Norris, the brunette wouldn't be working as a presenter for F1, quadrant and their karting company would probably still be a thing after all those were a project from the trio of best friends, but after a few random jobs with McLaren and the obvious appreciation from the fans of the sport, all ages, F1 reached out and she would be dumb to reject an offer when she was just 20. 

However, that also meant that her life was pretty much restricted to the paddock and her small circle in London and Monaco, which lead to her being in Barcelona alongside the one girl friend she made in her one year in university. 

Clara was the one friend she allowed herself to get close to with full trust and now that she decided to finally use her free time to visit the girl it was obvious that she couldn't simply say no to the party she wanted to attend. 

What she didn't expect was for this party to be surrounded with footballers from FC Barcelona and be on different levels of what she thought it was allowed on a footballers party during the season. 

Turns out it was the one authorized crazy party and they had truly gone all out, the no phone policy made sense, even though it was clear that it had been forgotten when she saw many people with them in hands. 

That would never happen in a Formula 1 private party. 

Many things that happened that night wouldn't normally happen with her. That's for sure. 

Waking up with a pounding headache meant Sophie was hungover and she would regret it. Now, waking up with a headache, naked and with arms around her body in a room she couldn't recogniZe meant she was regretting a lot of things.

- What the fuck - She whispered to herself attempting to get rid of the arms that held her body close to someone's chest 

She wasn't one for night stands, she had male best friends, protective one's for that matter, around her all her life, and to be honest, she truly wasn't the biggest fan of meaningless sex with an unknown and then goodbye. Probably why her body count could be counted in two fingers. Well, three now. 

After getting out of bed and slipping her dress back on she finally took notice of the shining ring placed on her finger. She had her fair share of shining pieces but that was definitely not there when she left Clara's apartment. Also didn't fit her properly. 

- Morning - She heard beside her as soon as she set her eyes on a certificate.

A marriage certificate. One with her name written on it. Signed by her.

- Why the fuck do we have a marriage certificate? - She turned around holding the paper seeing the boy look as shocked as her while he got up already in his boxers running towards it - Don't stay silent, I need explanations.

She quickly recognized Pedri, the damn footballer she undeniably though was cute and carried nice conversations with her all night. That definitely got them somewhere. 

- Shit, I remember us joking about it not us actually doing it. - His eyes were wide open now and both youngsters didn't even know what to do next

- Well, I barely remember after Ferran? joined us at the bar so enlighten me - She said pacing around the room nervously.

She was fucked. 

Flashback ON

- Have you ever thought of getting married in Vegas? - Pedri asked the british girl pointing at the ceremony happening at the improvised church built in Ferran's backyard with an actual priest in it.

- Would be crazy, but why not? - She chuckled

- Why don't we do it now? - He looked dead serious at her

- Do what now? - Ferran butted in bringing his attention back to them 

- Get married - The younger footballer said nonchalantly

- You guys match, go get a ring from the box over there and do it. You're in Vegas, fake but kinda after all. - He shrugged getting his drink and leaving the two behind

- Let's go, there must be something that's wearable - He said picking up his cup in one hand and hers in other

(...)

- Do you, Pedro, accept Sophie Blanchet as your wife? - The priest asked looking at the couple, or so he thought.

- Yes, I do.

- Do you, Sophie, accept Pedro Lopez Gonzalez as your husband?

- Yes, I do.

- Well, now you're declared husband and wife... And you can kiss the bride. - The priest said smiling as the youngsters shared a kiss.

In reality, their first kiss.

Flashback OFF

— Ok, we're fucked. — She said looking at it — This thing is also horrendous — She took it out and left it in the desk beside his bed

- Ok, I called my dad and also my manager, they'll be here in a less than ten minutes, out of luck they were close to my place - Pedri said and she nodded at him

— We're getting it annulled or divorced, I don't care. — She said before dragging herself to the bathroom to fix her hair and brush her teeth, her luck being on her side with the spare tooth brush. 

It didn't take long for her to hear the doorbell ring and voices started to be heard in the living room. She knew she had to join them downstairs, she just dreaded every second of it. 

- Well, Sophie these are my parents Rosy and Fernando and my brother who's also Fernando and my manager Hector - He smiled sheepishly and the girl smiled slightly at the people clearly intrigued by her.

The thing was, she couldn't even complain, she had a famous and millionaire best friend plus her background made sure she was well aware of the people who tried to gain opportunities in the ugliest ways. 

- I'll help everyone out, it needs to be annulled - She said what she knew had to be done.

- Well, we talked with the entire lawyer and PR team of the club on the way and in order to do it, it will be all over the media. - Hector said looking at the youngsters 

- Ok, let's make this clear quickly. I can't be married. But I also can't have this out there.I work traveling, don't live in this country nor do I want to live, no offense, also don't need my name with this mess out there - She sighed.

- For now, you guys need to stay married. Move in together, act like a married couple. Pretend like you two have been together for a while - Rosy explained calmly after realising the stress of the girl

- You guys need to get a ring - Fernando pointed out and they nodded

— I will just get it when I'm out — She shrugged and they all looked at her — What?

— Pedri is pretty rich, they will expect an expensive ring — Hector tried to be nice and she held in the desire to roll her eyes

— Not that you guys needed to know, I also happen to be a millionaire, thank you very much, we can split but if I'm having to parade a ring I'll choose it — She said and they nodded a bit taken back 

— Well, I think this is it, act together, move in together and ring shopping please, anyhting else to the list? — Pedri's older brother asked and she shook my head

— Important question, just small detail you guys may not have picked up on — She said smiling sheepishly – I live between London, Monaco and the world when working, I don't live here. 

— Well, you're going to need to add Barcelona to it and for the most part — Hector said and she sighed — Sorry, what do you do for work?

— Uhm... I have quadrant as an esports and lifestyle team with my two best friends and obviously the rest of the crew, we also own a karting company and I'm an F1 presenter. — Sophie smiled sheepishly 

— Ok, yeah, you definitely travel a lot. We'll figure it out. 

— Sorry to interrupt, Lando is calling? — Pedri said holding her phone up

— LANDO NORRIS? — Fernando screamed 

— Best friend since I was out of my mom's belly, ignore it, I can't lie to him and I'm usually the one giving the smart talk not in the mood to hear from him now.

— When are you back to work? — His dad asked

— I'll do McLaren's car launch, so somewhere in february, then I don't know if I'm doing any other, if not, either end of february of beginning of march, depending if I'm doing testing or just the actual race. 

— We have around two months to sell out before you're away, we'll be fine — Hector said

— Say it for yourself — She sighed — When do I need to be "moved in"? — She asked making quotations

— As soon as possible.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...