Queen of the Wood ✅

Da EmilyCKalka

All I see are shadows. Trees. The world swimming around me. All the while, I call out for Maeve. But she neve... Altro

1 - Coming Home
2 - Facing the Past
3 - That Night
4 - Old Crushes Renewed
5 - The Visitation
6 - Phantoms
7 - That Night
8 - The Funeral
9 - A Snake in the Grass
10 - That Night
11 - The Crown
12 - The Father
13 - That Night
14 - The Deputy
15 - The Homecoming Dance
16 - The Bare Facts
17 - That Night
18 - A Strange Visit
19 - That Night
20 - The Weakest Link
21 - That Night
22 - The Conclave
23 - The Bitter Mean Girl
24 - The Ally Unexpected
25 - Harsh Truths
26 - Connection
27 - The Return
28 - History Repeats
29 - How It Happened
30 - The End Not Expected
31 - A Future Unknown
Acknowledgments

Author's Note

61 1 0
Da EmilyCKalka

This is the second version of this story. When I first started writing it, I made the characters in their mid-20s. Then I aged them up to late 30s and finished writing it. But something didn't feel right. So now I'm taking another go at it. With some pretty significant changes.

Much happier with the direction I'm going now. Hope those of you who read the first version like this one better as well. 

Sidenote since I'm sure it'll bother people - Aisling is pronounced "ASH-ling" though you can also pronounce it "ASH-lin" or "ASH-leen."  It is Irish. I used it in a fanfic and really wanted to use it in an original work because it's just so pretty. As Irish names tend to be. (At least, I think so.)

I own all the rights to this story and give no one permission to repost it or publish it anywhere. If you see it somewhere other than one of my official accounts or under any name other than my pen name, Emily Crewse Kalka, it's stolen. Please let me know so I can take action.

Anywho, I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

Content Warning: This story does contain some difficult topics, namely child abuse (mentioned - never shown), attempted assault, being drugged, and, of course, murder. There is also some sexual content (aka one sex scene).

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3K 289 28
" You only truly miss someone when they are gone. And sometimes, it's hard to let go. But you have to let him go..." It is hard when your loved one...
523 106 40
His hand slapped my ass, my body jolting forward as the pain went through me. A moan escaped past my lips even as I tried to hide it. My ass burned a...
Taunt Da Meep

Storie d'amore

57.2K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
223 52 19
Brianna Anders is a bitch. That's the only way to describe her, just ask anybody. From burning a girl's hair and manipulating her way out of it that...