When Your Eyes Meet Mine - To...

De TomKaulitz91736

It was the first day of school and a new music teacher comes around who happens to be a hot, rich boy that's... Mais

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51

PART 14

3.8K 81 280
De TomKaulitz91736

I woke up in Tom's arms. his hands were wrapped around my neck while my head rested on his warm chest. his leg covered both of mine making it hard for me to stand up or move. His head rested on top of mine as i heard his soft, quiet snores.

"Tom.. it's 7 am.." i whispered. he groaned.

"five more minutes babe.." he said in a low, sleepy voice while pulling me even closer to him. 

"You have to go home and get ready." i whispered. he groaned again.

"for what?.." he used his raspy voice.

"school?"

"oh.." he pulled away from me rubbing his eyes before looking down at me. "i can get ready here and drive you to school.."

"no, people will know we have something going on between us"

"right.. when does your mom wake up?" he asked.

"around 8.."

"we have time, school starts at 9 after all." he kissed me before sitting on the edge of my bed taking his shirt off of the floor. "could you wash this? it smells like alcohol." he looked at me.

i nodded. he handed me the shirt and i stood up. something felt weird. cold air hit my legs making me shiver. Tom kept looking down at me with a smirk on his face and that's when i realised.. fuck, i was only wearing my panties on the bottom, where did my sweats go?!

"quit staring!" i said to Tom in a angry tone.

"sorry, can't help it." he said with a smirk. i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. i put his shirt in the washing machine and put it on fast wash.

Tom came running to the bathroom behind me staring me up and down from head to toe.

"i think it would be nice if we went swimming sometimes, don't you think?" he joked with a smirk.

i chuckled. "right it would've been nice, too bad that you're my teacher and we can't go to a pool together."

"public pool? i ment my private pool.." his hands wrapped around my waist while he was looking down at me.

"you have a private pool?" i was shocked. i mean, i'm not that surprised tho.

"i have a lot of private things, darling." his finger travelled to my chin lifting it up. "in fact, i have many private "things" to show you" he smirked.

Oh. My. God. I became red in an instant. seeing that smirk on his face made me feel embarrassed. I don't know which way he ment it but it came out wrong.

I was speechless. what am i suppost to say after hearing that come out of my teachers mouth?!

"did the cat cut off your tounge?" he laughed letting me go. he turned to the mirror and put on his durag.

"what am i suppost to say?" i said rolling my eyes.

"something, anything, whatever was on your mind.." 

"my mind was empty, i was to stunned." as i said that the washing machine ended washing Tom's shirt so the only thing left was for it to dry. i put it in the drier and got ready in the meantime. i pushed Tom away from the sink and brushed my teeth. i gave him a tooth brush aswell to brush his..

after that i put on my makeup while Tom took a quick shower. i was in my room looking for something to wear when i heard my bathroom's door open slightly. Tom's head peeked out and he looked at me.

"Taylor, babe can you give me a towel?" he asked me in a calm voice. he was fucking naked. how the fuck did i forget to give him a towel?! I nodded and walked up to my closet taking a towel out of it. Tom's hand was waiting for me to hand him the towel. i gave it to him not looking inside the bathroom.

7:45 am.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I jumped knowing it's my mom. she wanted something. Tom was still in the bathroom so i told him to stay there since my mom is knocking. he nodded and locked himself in.

I opened the door. My mom stood there with her hands crossed across her chest looking at me, glaring at me.

"why is there an audi parked infront of our house? i don't remember owning one.." she told me with a raised eyebrow. 

fuck, his car. i totally forgot about it!

"oh, that.. well.." i'm getting nervous, i don't know what to say! 

"i know he's here Tylor, i'm not dumb!"

"he's not!" i know how much stritch my parents are, they won't let a man that they don't know sleep over. "i drove him home since he was drunk and he told me to return the car today.." I lied. How am i even suppost to get him to his car whitout my mom noticing?!

"Taylor." my mom said in a cold tone. "where. is. he?"

"at his house!" how the fuck am i suppost to get away with this.. "i'm gonna be late to school!"

"this is more important than school."

"well not for me!" i said slamming the door in her face quickly locking it before she could get in and beat me up.

"Taylor! i'm your mother!" she yelled from the outside but i ignored her.

8:01 am.

I made a plan, a good plan actually.

When me and Tom got ready he climbed out of my window while i went downstairs to distract my mom.

"Mom, did you pack lucnch for me?" i asked her. she never packed me a lunch, i always ate in school.

she was looking out the window before turning her attention on me. "no?" she answered as expected.

"But i told you to pack it for me today! are you really that dumb to not remember what i said?!" i was playing stubborn as always. i was spoiled, my parents are rich and showered me with gifts all the time. "where's Mandy?!" our maid.

"she starts at 9." my mom said looking at me.

"right then pack me my lunch and hurry up!" I demanded.

"pack it yourself young lady! i won't always be here to do these stuff for you!"

"just do it already, arguing will make me late to school." i said rolling my eyes. my mom groaned and started packing my lunch. 

i was waiting beside the window as i saw Tom's car leave the driveway. mission succes.

"i changed my mind, i'll eat in school." i said leaving the kitchen and putting on my shoes.

my mom was mad hearing me say that but i just walked out as if nothing happened.

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I finally reached school at around 8:40 am. i first noticed Ria and we started talking on our way to music class. 

"any news with T?" she asked me as we were walking up the stairs to our class.

"i slept with him, not sexually but just you know.. slept.." i said in a quiet voice.

her jaw dropped. "you slept with him again??!" she said in a dissapointed voice. "just after you and Dylan went on that break of yours?"

"i used my chance.." i said with a smirk on my face.

"damn taylor aren't you worried about Dylan at all?" she asks me.

"no, fuck that hoe."

"he's still your boyfriend.."

"we act like strangers Ria, i don't know him anymore." i tell her. she was dissapointed.

"do whatever you'd like but i'm still team Dylan." she said making me roll my eyes.

we got to the class and i sat in my seat beside Ria. i took out my flip phone just like everybody else did. i started scrolling through it checking my messages, calls, twitter, youtube.. everything. before i knew it Tom came to class. his eyes laid on me first before he took a deep breath and sat at his seat. i closed my flip phone and put it in my pocket.

"stop looking at eachother like that" Ria whispered in my ear as my eyes were still laid on Tom.

"sorry, you would be starring too if you were in my postion.." i whispered lookinh at Ria.

"you just looking at eachother as if you were a couple that didn't see eachother for a month.." she whispered.

"sorry that we're desprate for each other." i said, whispered.

"Taylor you need to start controlling yourself." she whispered in a disguisted tone.

"he calls me babe, how am i suppost to controll myself?!" i whispered in her ear.

"Taylor, Ria mind telling the whole class what you're talking about?" Tom said loud enough for us to hear. i looked at him. he was standing infront of the board looking at me and Ria with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry it won't happen again." Ria said while i kept quiet.

His eyes moved on me. "Taylor, mind apologising for interuppting my class, again?"

fucking hell. the way he says my name in his german accent makes my heart melt. it sounds so fucking hot! 

"sorry.." i said in a quiet voice.

"let's continue." He said turning his attention back to the class. He was a great teacher not gonna lie. i hate it that i still don't know why he started teaching, it makes me angry thinking about our fight about it.

I was watching him, studying his every move. he was beautifull, litteraly a goddess. i'm happy to know that i'm the girl he chose, that i'm the only girl this handsome man chose.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys i hope you like this chapter. I'm running out of ideas so if you maybe have a few type in the comments. i have some ideas myself i just want them to happen a bit later in the story and not really now in the beginning.. i want to post 2 or 3 chapters tomorrow so please if you have any ideas just type in the comments. i don't really know how to continue everything right now, i'm not saying that my motivation is low i just don't have any ideas. i've written the last 3 chapters out of my head so now i'm really just confused about everything lol.
don't forget to vote and comment on this story, luv y'all and ty for all of the support. ❤️

sorry for all of the spelling mistakes my head is so filled up with everything that sometimes i don't know what i'm typing anymore and just get confused.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.5K 563 45
Your a student in a private school in Germany when a very young teacher joins.. he's 19 years old and you never found out how he got the job being so...
31.1K 497 33
It's Luna's first day as a junior at a new school in Germany. A boy with black braids bumps into her, and the rest is history.
15.6K 355 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...
12.8K 287 22
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 16 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳...