𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby

1.1K 89 10
By BanuD51

Third person pro.

2 hour's back.

It's already becoming 8.45pm at night after finishing their last meeting of the day with Korean delicates both zhan and xuan came out from meeting room went back to their cabin they decided to leave for home little sooner.

They both came out of the office went into the parking lot bidding bye to each other they drove there car's to their home.

When zhan almost nearer to their mansion it's more like 5 minutes distance from his home then his phone started to ring continuously then with annoying face zhan look at phone screen then he saw xuan number on it without thinking for second he lifts the call.

Then xuan informed him that jiyang is getting seveiour labour pains he is not in right condition they are taking him to hospital.

Zhan can hear the desperate tone of xuan in call don't worry xuan everything will be alright nothing is happen to jiyang and there baby take long breathe and tell me which hospital you are now.

Then xuan also did the same then informed him that they are still in ambulance now and it will take ten minutes to reach hospital and they are going towards hope hospital.

After hearing it zhan didn't think for second he started move towards hospital taking u turn and he speed up the car to reach their as soon as possible at that time he didn't observe that there is no charging in his phone and it's about to get switch off.

When zhan reached at hospital xuan was there already the hospital staff already take inside to do checkup.

When the doctor came out from after checking up jiyang condition he informed them it's very complicated case it's impossible for normal delivery so they have to c-section operation as soon as possible otherwise it will more dangerous not only for baby but also for mother he explained..

Xuan was not in right mind to say anything he was in so much divestated condition he is not understanding anything but he only know is he wants his jiyang safe that's all.

Please go for c-section doctor do it soon how much it'll cost don't worry we will pay it but please save my friend and his baby zhan replied behalf of xuan.

Okay then I'll send agreement papers you have yo sign.. Then we will do further process saying the doctor went from there.

Xuan just sat there with tears on his face zhan sat next to him.

Please xuan control your self nothing will happened to him have faith on your love be strong zhan try to console him.

In few minutes when the papers were signed then the operation get started. At that time yibo did call to him, to ask about zhan.

Present.....

Yibo just lost in his own thoughts that he didn't observe the eyes on him nore he saw the frown on zhan face, when he came back to sence he saw the zhan coat which is on him he became surprised he looks back at zhan who is having a straight face on he just moving like angry young man with that looks zhan was holding yibo shoulder tightly when he saw zhan hand on him he felt so happy and he blush little by it.

Wondering why zhan ge put his coat on him looking down he observe his clothes on him he became embraced by his actions he was so much lost in that phone call thinking that something happened to his zhan ge he didn't recognize what he actually wearing and directly he just came here at the hospital.

Maybe zhan ge will be more mad about this situation why should he doesn't thinks before ,he could do something.

Zhan just brought him towards operation theatre were xuan was waiting in front of it with his cousin sister lily he was still in depressed condition lily trying to console him from long time.

Taking a sigh.. Zhan said yibo sit aside went towards xuan sat besides him, please xuan calm down now don't cry like baby he told.

Xuan just node his head not answering anything then zhan pat on his back.

Then zhan trun back to lily tell her to go back to home at first she denied him saying she will stay here with her brother but zhan denied her saying they will stay here with xuan and jiyang she can go back now and come at morning.

With no option she also accept to him then from their in zhans car.

Then slowly yibo came towards them sat other to xuan holding his hand then xuan looks at yibo then blinking his eyes he gave assurance to be alright...

Then the doctors came out from operation theatre.

Watching them three members stand from there place.

Jiyang.......?? Xuan asked him in doubtful voice..

Then doctor smiles telling congratulations he has daughter and both mother and daughter is safe...

Can we see them doctor.. Yibo asked with exited tone.

Humm... you can see them after shifting them personal icu but be careful we just gave anesthesia to patient so don't disturb him now, it will take few hours to patient to wake up okay... Saying doctor went from there.

Congratulations xuan ge you became dady now yibo said in excited tone holding xuan hand with his hands..

Zhan became little bit annoyed when he saw yibo holding xuan hand but he didn't say anything he just congratulate him pulling xuan towards him and gave big hug to him.

Then three of them went inside to see them. First xuan saw jiyang who is still sleeping because of anesthesia. Then They turned towards the baby cradle and become happy after watching sweet baby girl who is sleeping Peacefully in the baby cradle.

Xuan got happy tears in his eyes by watching his daughter he was so happy that he can't describe now when he took his baby in his arms safely he felt like he was in heaven and the whole world is in his arms.

Yibo who is standing next to xuan started to jump like small kid he can't able to control his excitement anymore after watching baby.

Can i take her in my arms yibo asked him xuan can clearly can see the eagerness in yibo just looking like a small kid who will get excited by watching his favorite candy..

Xuan smiles and gave the baby to yibo arms carefully..

Other side zhan is just surprised by his husbands antics he didn't understand did really 20 years old or not he just behaving like a small kid by watching xuan daughter he didn't whether he should shout on him or should he laugh he just chuckle by shaking his head.

Giving baby to yibo xuan went back towards jiyang sat next to him moving his fingers over his hair he said thanks.. To him you gave me so precious gift of my life he murdered looking at his sleeping husband.

Other side yibo also sat on the chair still holding baby in his arms.

Then he called zhan and xuan ... Zhan ge, xuan ge come here fast he called them then they both come towards him.

See.... See.... The baby is smiling she is smiling in her sleep maybe she is having a beautiful dream in her sleep what you say xuan ge.. Yibo asked

Humm.... You are right yibo maybe my angel is watching beautiful dream in her sleep.. Xuan also replied while having a bright smile on him.

Come let's give the baby to me saying zhan forwards his hands but yibo denied it saying he will not going give her to him now.

Huh...... Why? Yibo already you holding the baby for long time and now it's my turn just give me now let me hold her some time zhan said.

But again denied..... Saying baby is so cute and she is so soft he don't want give her anyone not now.

If you behave like this when jiyang will wake up he will kick you out of these room. zhan said with frowning face.

Xuan ge......... Yibo looked at xuan with puppy eyes.

No...... Jiyang never do that to our yibo. Xuan replied him with assuring smile.

Xuan why are you defending him I'm your friend... You know that.. Zhan asked with angry tone.

Sigh....... Zhan look at there how happy yibo was now, it's looks like I'm not looking at one baby but two babies at their.. Xuan said in whispering tone while elbowing him.

Then zhan again looked back towards yibo really he also can see that yibo is so much happy and excited by holding xuan baby he is not less than a small kid.

Unknowingly a bright smile formed on his face.

Hi guys here you go the next chapter is updated...

Hope you guys like it...

Please vote and comment below..

Totally 1503 words....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.7K 28
"Hey! New here. I'm Xiao Zhan. Will be senior I suppose." . . "Hi ! I'm Wang Yibo." Came the reply plainly. This will be a story where Yibo will be f...
195K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
108K 7.9K 67
Wang Yibo is a Bad boy, he is hot as fire he loves to mess with others, get into fights just like a usual bad boy, Xiao Zhan is a spoiled rich ki...
121K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...