I'm The Geek Who Slapped A Fo...

By Pearlie

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED* Clarisse Hornitt is a nerd. Or a geek. But, not your typical nerd/geek, as she won't p... More

1- Time Bomb
2 - Karma's a B*tch
3 - Life's not a Garden...
4 - I Don't Throw
5 - Enter, Godzilla
6 - Keep It Too Yourself Please
7 - Shootin' with Both Barrels
8 - 'Romeo, oh Romeo, where for art...'
9 - Wants And Needs
10 - Computer Wars
11- Hindering Backpack
12 - I Hate Your Strength!
13 - Ohh Damn.
14 - Papers
15 - Favors
16 - Football Quizzz?
17 - Tomato Face
18 - Scream-Chiming
19 - Twiggy Lil' Shortstuff Who'd Get Banged By A Jell-O Shot
20 - Drunkenness
21 - B-Bang?!
22 - Cup of Sugar My A$$
23 - Jump?!
24 - Problem Solved
25 - Beat Feet
26 - Singing
27 - Rainbow Butterfly and the Executioner
Side Note
29 - Mystery Number
30 - Beagle!
31 - Leaves/Cats
32 - A$$
33 - Slinkie...?
34 - Piglet and Squeak
35 - Plans
36 - Men and Maidens
37 - "Go Suck a D*ck, Cupid,"
38 - Ice Cream
39 - Canoodling and 'Halp' and Sharpies
40 - Procession?!
41 - Last Link To My Sanity
42 - Awkward
43 - T-Rex
44 - The Clam is Dead
45 - Tootie Frooties
46 - Dance Your Pants Off
47 - Little Mess of Emotions
48 - Lap Dogs are Scared of Thunder
49- Uhhhhhh-
50 - Tutor Time
51 - DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE
52 - Roll on Outa This Life
53 - Thrill
54 - Sometimes Your Bark has to be Softer than Your Bite
55 - Tequila is for Winners
56 - Panic is a Choking Hazard
57 - Done with the Day
Photos
59 - 'Hide-From-Anything-Alarming-Pit'
60 - Closure
61 - Barker Park
62 - Dr. Harkin
63 - Up, Up and Away!
64 - Dancing Dots
65 - Eyes Have a Mind of Their Own
66 - Roast Brain
67 - Not A Lucky Duck
68 - Bubble
69 - Demon Thing
70- Skyscraper
71 - Vivisection
72 - Cold Turkey
73 - Cursed Ice Cream

28 - Jaws

197K 6K 3.4K
By Pearlie

Heyyy there, this is Chapter 28! I'm so surprised! It's gotten so far! Thank you all so much for the support, I love you all dearly! (I love reading the comments, they make me giggle :p) The song to the right fits this chapter in so many ways.... ;)

(ps. Yes, the picture I put on her is the same one as my background. I figured some of you probably haven't been to my profile to ogle it, and I also figured that some of you wouldn't mind a second glimpse...;)

Chapter 28

My heart is pounding so loud right now I'm not surprised PugFace hasn't heard it yet.

She's standing right outside the door I'd just shut, growling angrily at her She-Ogres.

"...have to find that little bitch! I can't believe she got away from me. I'm gonna choke the life out of that fucking ugly whore-bag..." I had to cover my mouth to stop the 'eep' of panic when she said she was going to choke the life out of me. My hands are trembling against my face, and I'm sweating bullets. The heavy wood door between me and my attackers doesn't make me feel safe by any means.

A familiar voice starts speaking quietly to PugFace. "Flora, why don't we do this some other time? It's during school, and if we get caught-"

"Shut up Em!" Em. Oh yeah. The cronie of PugFace's who somehow had some amount of respect for me and saved my life in Walmart. She'd done me a HUGE favor by not turning me over to Flora and having my life ended right then and there. She was the one just reasoning (or trying to) with Flora.

"I don't give a damn if anyone catches us! No one fucking will! Anyone who isn't a teacher and butts in will get a fist to the teeth." (that image flashes through my mind and I end up finding myself wondering when the next time I could schedule a dentist appointment) PugFace snarls at her cruelly. "I'm finding that little bitch now. And she won't be breathing much longer." (This next image is enough for me to wonder how I'll ever sleep again)

I hear footsteps going away, and PugFace's angry mutterings begin to fade as well. I almost let out a sigh of relief but more voices picked up outside of the door.

"So what the fuck happened? Did that stupid, scrawny bitch yell at her again?" It was Em speaking now, and she sounded annoyed.

"I don't know." Another voice answered, probably the nameless She-Beast whom I didn't know. "We were just walking to our lockers and then Abel calls Flora over. He looked pissed off, like just-barely-holding-back-a-blow-up pissed off-"

"Damn!" Em mutters, concern in her voice. The nameless She-Beast continues before I can really wonder what 'just-barely-holding-back-a-blow-up' could mean.

"Yeah, I know. I haven't seen him like that in a long time. But he called her over and started talking to her, kind of getting in her face. They argued for another like ten seconds and then Abel half-blew after he started his count down."

Count down? The hell?

"What did he say?"

"It was something like 'Just shut up Flora, I can't believe you. I am so fucking disappointed. You lied to my face and right now I don't even know what the hell to do with you. I don't have any respect for you right now' and then walked away. I thought Flora was about to cry at first, but then she told me to call you and she started screaming for that little twat."

"Well that's just fantastic..." Em grumbled, and then she lowered her voice, so much so that I could hardly hear her. "Ok, now if you find her...send her off."

"What?!" The other She-Giant was obviously shocked and Em began shushing her.

"If you find her, send her off." Em repeated, her voice still muted but stern. "Tell her to run for her wimpy little life and get her away from Flora."

"Why would I do that?" The aghast Monster Cronie whispered back. "The little bitch deserves it, especially since she went and tattled to Abel! She-"

"Just shut up, Tamara." Comes Em's agitated response. "If Flora gets in trouble for beating the crap out of the little ho now, in school, we take the fall too. Especially if Flora is gonna be all pissed and show-offy about it, the teachers are gonna come running. Flora's gonna get some guff for screaming the bitch's name anyway, and we need to save our own asses from her stupidity. So we're gonna find that bitchy little geek before she does, and get her away from Flora."

Once I hear Tamara's (the once nameless She-Beast) begrudged agreement, I let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding. Em was saving me again. She was saving my skin so she could save her own skin, but hell, as long as my skin is getting saved I didn't care. Ok, so I just wait until one of them finds me-

Wait.

What if Flora finds me before Tamara or Em?

Simple, my cynical sarcasm says, you die.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!!! Oh God... My hands start shaking again as I realize this as a high possibility. Tamara and Em were both looking for me, but Flora was too! If they didn't get to me before PugFace Flora Harkin did...I don't even want to think what could happen.

I close my eyes and press my forehead against the cold wood, trying to think. What the fuck do I do? Should I open the door and try to get their attention? But Flora could see, and if that happens it won't matter whether they'd want to help me or not. If Flora sees me with one of her Cronies, she's going to immediately expect them to hand me over, and if that happens -

Something touches my shoulder and literally jump, bumping my head against the door. A strong hand clamps down over my mouth, muffling my scream. I start squirming in panic, kicking and trying to thrash away, nearly in tears I'm so freaked out. OH NO I DON'T WANNA DIE-

"Shh! Shh! Shut the hell up! Jeezus Christ shut up!"

I stop at once, recognizing the angry whispered voice. I open my eyes and turn my head, meeting Sebastian's very aggravated golden ones. His hand is still over my mouth but I'm so shocked - and yet relieved - I say, "Sebastian!"

He glares at me in the darkness, whispering, "No shit. Don't you remember? You tackled me in here, dumbass."

I vaguely remembered smacking into him after careening around the corner. And then being in such a panic I'd knocked him in here too...For the first time I let my eyes wander and realize that I'm not in an empty classroom at all; its one of the janitor's closets. Probably even smaller than my closet at home, its still packed with a cabinet that was cluttered with cleaning items, two mop buckets and several brooms and mops, and even a sink. A naked bulb was hanging from the ceiling with an ugly little chain dangling from it.

I looked back at Sebastian. "Oh, yeah."

"Oh. Yeah." Sebastian whispers back at me harshly. "I was just minding my own business, walking down the hallway when you come out of nowhere and knock the fucking books from my hands and then start freaking out and throw me in here." He suddenly gives me this awful little grin. "For a few seconds I thought you were gonna give me good time in the janitor's closet."

Ohmygod! "Noo!" I sputter at him, and he suddenly covers my mouth again, and I shake his hand away.

"But then,"He continues, his voice still low, "I heard all of those crazy bitches out there and realized what the dealio was."

My eyes widen as I remember.

"The hell'd you do to her this time? Give her another bruise?"

I shake my head. "No, I didn't do any-"

He cuts me off, continuing in an amused, whispered voice. "I saw that first one you put on her head. It was swollen up like none other, and was all blue and purple and red for awhile. You really are a psycho aren't you? Messing with a beastie like Flora Harkin..."

"I didn't do anything to her!" I rasped at him, irritated. I never did anything in the first place! She started the whole 'fight', and everything else that happened was not my fault!

His whiskey-colored eyes rolled up to the heavens and back down to me. "Sure, sure. I did watch that video you remember. But I'll put good money on you instigating it."

Oh hell no! "I did not!" I snarled, just barely remembering to keep my voice down for my life's sake. "She started it! I swear! The freaking Female King Kong was the one who started this! That stupid bump on her head was-"

"'All in self defense'," Sebastian finished for me, quoting what I know I've told him before. He leans his arms on the door on either side of my head, giving me a scornful grin, "Nothing's ever your fault is it?"

I feel an immediate blush hit my cheeks and I'm glad that it's dark in here. And then my face starts to get even redder because I'm in the janitor's closet with Sebastian MacCrain! Almost the entire female-population at this school would kill to be in here, and I'm stuck in here because my life is on the line. Sebastian's massive body is inches away, and it brings me back to this weekend, when he'd been chasing me all over the house, half-naked. Jeezus... If someone would have told me that a week ago I would have laughed at them (and probably slapped them).

I take a deep breath to try and compose myself, and end up inhaling a quite delicious smell. Mm, what is that? I take another hesitant sniff. Damn, what is that? Its so...goood...

Sebastian coughs audibly and I look at him. He's grinning at me hugely, golden-tan eyes glittering. "If you really want to smell me Psycho, all you gotta do is ask."

I think my face paled first, once I realized that I'd just been smelling Sebastian. Once the horror passed, the color came rushing back, my face heating up and up and up. I'd just been sniffing Sebastian. Holy crap! I should just bash my ahead into a wall or something! Cut my nose off, or maybe snort bleach to kill all of the olfactory cells...!

While I'm internally combusting with self-hate, Sebastian quirks another grin at me, chuckling under his breath. He grabs the front of his deep purple shirt and pulls it out to me. "C'mon Psycho, I'm being nice. I'm gonna let you smell me."

I'm gonna admit, I wanted to.

I wanted to lean forward and bury my face into his sweatshirt and inhale all of that amazing aroma. Part of me wanted to snatch the thing right off him and put it on me, so I could be all snuggled up in that smell.

Well that part of me is just plain stupid!

After maybe two seconds of mentally drowning the dumb part of my brain, I glared at Sebastian, crossed my arms and said (whispered), "Noo! I was not sniffing you, nor would I want to sniff you! I was trying to calm myself so I wouldn't slap you again!"

Sebastian let go of his sweatshirt, the fabric bouncing back to his body and hitting me with a faint wave of that wonderful aroma. Too faint. The dumb part of my brain tried to rear up out of my logical waters, but I quickly doused it again. Ignore the smell! It's nothing! I doesn't matter if he smells amazing, he's still a condescending asshole!

But instead of getting angry or annoyed with me like usual, Sebastian kept that little grin on his lips (oh shit, don't go there don't go there...). "You really like making excuses don't you?"

Caught in the act, my cynical sarcasm sneers at me, and I can feel my face burning up again. Crap, how can he see that?! How the hell is he this smart?? Shit! Ever since Saturday, when he seemed to figure out how much his gorgeousness affects me, he's been picking me apart, reading me like a freaking book. It's infuriating and alarming all at once!

I open my mouth to yell (whisper forcefully) at him, but a voice just outside the door has me jolting in panic, nearly yelping out loud. My fearful flinch threw me into Sebastian, who effectively muffled my screech with both his hand and the front of his sweatshirt.

"You didn't find her?!" Flora's almost-shout had been utterly outraged. I could see her shadow spilling under the door of our closet, proving how close she was. I could feel a fearful sweat start pouring down my back. Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god...

"No, she probably went back down-" PugFace cut off Em's sentence with an angry curse.

"Fuck! She couldn't've! You two were down here the entire time! She didn't leave this wing of the school, because she would have passed you guys!"

"Well we looked-" Em began but was cut off again.

"Bullshit!" PugFace punctuated this word with a hard pound on our wooden door, which had both me and Sebastian jumping in terror. Through terror I vaguely noted that he had me crushed against his chest like a child hugs a teddy bear. PugFace continued on her rant. "Well look again! I don't care if you have to interrupt a freaking class to look. Just open the door and ask if Clarisse Hornitt is there. Do it! I'm gonna break that skinny little bitch."

'I'm gonna break that skinny little bitch.' I whimpered involuntarily in terror, and Sebastian mushed my face even tighter with his hand, smothering me in his sweatshirt. I'm so scared that I don't even smell anything.

"Ok Flora," The other She-Ogre, Tamara said. "But if we don't find her the next ten minutes, how 'bout we get to class-"

"No!" PugFace's refusal was harsh and angry. "We don't leave until we find her. Are you sure you've checked every room? I went all the way down and peeked in every room, and the boy's bathroom..."

"Yea, we checked-"

"Did you check this closet right here?" I instantly quit breathing, my heart stopped, and all of my muscles tensed up at once.

The awkward, ashamed silence following Flora's question was the answer to it. No, they hadn't checked this closet, the one closest to them. Now they knew they were fucked because Flora was here, and since I wasn't in the places they'd checked, I had to be here. And now PugFace was here. The mental image of PugFace Flora Harkin's face appeared in my mind and my heart jump started, beating frantically against my ribs.

"I can't fucking believe you two," Flora says, her tone livid, "This fucking closet was right damn next to you and you didn't check."

My entire body tenses up again, my muscles all locking but still ready to spring in case I'm given the chance to escape. I feel Sebastian's body tense up too, his arms tightening somehow even more. His hand is still over my mouth and partially gripping under my jaw. Through my own absolute terror, I wonder if he's afraid too.

The door handle jerks, and Sebastian's hand and sweatshirt muffle my horrified screech.

But it keeps jiggling, the door itself not opening.

"Shit. It's locked." Flora's voice is noticeably disappointed.

"Well she isn't in there then." Says Em, the relief slightly coloring her tone. "Let's just go Flora. Mr.Ramirez is gonna give us detention anyway, and my mom said that if I get two more detentions this week I'm in deep shit."

Flora's sigh is long and loud, but I hear them begin to shuffle away.

Exactly thirty eight seconds went by before I dared let out a breath. I know this because I counted down from when I heard the group of would-be murderers walk away. My eyes are still wide and locked on the door handle, my heart is still pounding, but now it's slowing. Death had literally just passed me by.

Thank you sweet Jeezus!

My entire body relaxes, and I now once again realize that Sebastian has me crammed in his arms and my face is being half-smothered into sweatshirt. I make myself look up at Sebastian, tilting my head up to see his face way up there. He looks down at me.

"You are one lucky little girl."

As the fear began to fade from me, I became more aware of other things... Well, for starters, Sebastian MacCrain has me in a crushing embrace against his muscular body. My face is half smothered into his wonderful smelling sweatshirt. He hasn't let me go yet.

Hm.

My brain's in a tumult, trying to decide how I feel about this situation.

"Yeah." Is all that comes out of my mouth. My mind is at war right now, so its hard to focus on much else. Half of it wants to push him away and throw in a slap, spitting profanity and being my normal self. The other half is toying with the idea of wrapping my arms around him and burying my face into his sweatshirt.

The result is me continuing to be stationary.

Sebastian is still looking down at me. Damn. I don't think I'll ever get over those lips. Still reminds me of that Gucci Guilty ad with Chris Evans in it, and that is one foxxxyy advertisement....

"Psycho." The wonderfully sculpted lips move and I'm enthralled for a quarter of a second. Then I realize what they said. I frown and meet is golden-tan eyes. There's a slightly haughty glint in them. Shit. He's got this stupid smirk on his face too.

"What?" I snap.

"Are you enjoying this?"

I blink at him and I can feel my face and temper flare up in unison. Fuck! The color spreads to my ears in milliseconds, and I want to scream. I can't believe it. I feel like I'm in the biggest tornado of feelings right now, and for once, someone else isn't at the core of it. It's me. I'm the problem! If I had taken control of my ridiculous teenage hormones and beaten them down, I wouldn't be in this stupid mess! Yes, Sebastian is hot, but he's also like my arch nemesis (or whatever), and I pretty much hate him. And he hates me. Part of the reason I hate him is because he's so unfairly gorgeous.

And he's doing this just because he knows it bothers me.

"No." I say, my body stiffening in correlation with my tone. Which was stiff.

The stupid smirk stayed on his lips (damn! I need to stop thinking about them!). "Okkayyy..." He said with over-exaggerated enthusiasm. He grinned deviously down at me and the hand that had been resting on the side of my face came up and squished my cheeks, forcibly smooshing my expression into the fishy one. He teasingly shook my head back and forth. "Just admit you like this Psycho, I won't judge you I promise. Just admit the truth that I already know."

"Shtop it! Ashhole! Leggo my fashe!" I snarl at him through my squashed features. Stupid bastard! I try to shake his hand away but, but its probably bigger than my head so it doesn't work.

He laughs a little bit and squeezes my face some more. "Come again? I don't think I got that."

"Shtupid fugger!" He laughs loudly at that then I have had it. I free my arms (after being pinned between us) and push at him, not moving him but moving myself from him (which works). I shake my face from his grip.

"Stupid fucker!" I repeat. Can't laugh at that one!

But no, he just keeps laughing like a moron. I grunt in frustration and then turn away from him, folding my arms over my chest. "Hope you choke on that laughter you asshole." I mutter.

"What was that?" He asks, his tone still jubilant. As I'm about to answer (to repeat myself much more forcefully) he's suddenly around me, big arms resting on the wood either side of my head, the rest of him looming in front of me.

Damn. I could feel it coming. That stupid reaction to his proximity, the freezing up of my muscles. Man I hate it! He was just towering over me, too close, grinning, being the gorgeously condescending asshole that he usually is, and I'm sitting back being the stupid wimp that I usually am not. Don't let him get to you! My temper roars at me.

"I. Hope. You. Choke. On. That. Laughter." I repeat slowly and icily. My muscles are still all locked up apart from my tongue.

Buuuuuut, instead of getting irritated, he just keeps grinning. Again. "So if I start choking and faint, you gonna use some CPR on me?"

I was about to respond with 'no i'd let you DIE', but then the mechanics of CPR flashed in my head. Ohmygod. Did he really just make a kissing reference at me? Holy shit... My face feels like its boiling hot. I can barely form a sentence I'm so shocked and angry.

"Gwuh...wha...t....pbth...ew...!"

He turns his head a little bit, showing me his ear. "What? What was that? Speak up Psycho," He laughing again.

Finally I manage to sputter out, "Noo! I'd let you die!"

He faces me again. "Psycho, I said that I fainted, not that I was on the verge of death. Like I'd want you using a defibrillator on me."

Holy crap, he knows what a defibrillator is. And he even pronounced it right. I can't help much glare at him. Its so freaking unfair that he's kind of smart and also deliciously handsome... Fuck! I just thought 'deliciously handsome'! What am I, a character in a 1880s porn flim?

"I'd probably use the defibrillator anyway. Just on that thick skull of yours, maybe I'll get some brain waves going." Ooooooooooooo! Damn! Where'd that come from? Me and my awesome comebacks, heehee...

Looking at Sebastian I can see I've hit a very sensitive nerve. I've noticed that he's pretty touchy about any comments I make about his IQ, and I'm damn glad I know about it. He's fighting to keep his expression cocky, but he's pretty much failing. I can see the muscles in his jaw constantly clenching, and his nostrils keep flaring. I let a pompous smile slide onto my face. Yeah yeah yeah, its bitchy, but he's got me cornered, and what do you expect me to do?

Just as I'm about to suggest him backing off so I can leave, he abruptly moves, folding his arms on the wood above my head, throwing his massive shape within inches of me. I flinch back and close my eyes, cringing against the door.

What the fuck?! I wait for a few seconds, startled and angry. I can feel his breath, warm on my face, feel how close he is to me. My heart is pounding. Why the hell is that? I open one eye and then the other.

Sebastian's face is probably an inch from mine. His golden-tan eyes are patronizing and his smile is a winner's smile. I can feel my stupid face growing red again.

"You are so much more bark than bite."

His statement confuses then outrages me. That stupid son of a bitch! Calling me a coward! He's closer than he was even before, so I'm of course about as mobile as your average lightpost. But my anger is my freaking saving grace! "I'd shut up if you don't want me to prove it." My right hand tingles, ready to be used as my favorite weapon.

Sebastian suddenly grins, his eyebrows twitching suggestively. "You gonna bite me?"

Oh shit! Again I go red. Crap crap crap...I've got to be careful with what I say so he doesn't turn everything into a freaking sexual innuendo. "I'd rather swim in a shark tank."

He winks at me. "In a bikini? Cause I'll play Jaws."

What?! I'm just barely stopping myself from gaping at him. Is...he making flirtatious remarks? I squint at him skeptically. I wouldn't even like to see myself in a bikini! "Then I'd definitely rather swim with the fish." At that statement my brain flashes a memory of Sebastian running around my house in his boxers. Crap, that was a lie...

He pouts at me sarcastically. "Is it because a great white's smile is more killer than mine?"

If Sebastian hadn't said it, I'd probably laugh. But Sebastian did say it, so I force myself to keep scowling. "Yep."

He sighs, but a smile is just under his now-morose expression. "You're heartless."

"As a vampire."

His eyebrows twitch suggestively once again. "And so we're back onto that biting thing..."

"Ohmygosh! Just shut up already!" I growl, red-faced and exasperated. I have no experience with this kind of banter, and I am quite frankly exhausted. Maybe ten minutes ago I'd been running for my life, five minutes ago Death Incarnate passed me by, and this last five minutes of my life has been wasted by this moron.

Grumbling, I turn away from him, trying to reach for the door handle.

"Pppbbth!" What the hell noise is that? Sebastian coughs a little. "Jeezus Psycho, ever heard of a brush?" He coughs again. "Crap, I'm gonna hack up a hairball!"

Most girls would be insulted by any of these comments, but me? Nah. As annoying I think my unruly mass of dark curls is, I really couldn't give a damn if my hair looks unkept. And right now it just served as a usefull repellent. Ha! "Good!" I snap.

I twist the knob. My heart jumps into my throat. I twist it again. Nothing. No no no no no....

My heart pounding out a rhythm that was clogging my airways, I turned my head to look back at Sebastian. His face most likely mirrors mine in his terror, his eyes bugging out, his mouth agape. "Oh shit..." I rasp out, baffled, and turn back to stare at the door knob. No this can't happen...

Sebastian's laughter is so loud and unexpected that I flinch. I gawk at him as he howls with laughter, his body shaking with it. He opens his eyes to see my dumbstruck face and goes into another fit, leaning on the sink to support himself.

"You...your face! P-Priceless..." He sputters out between giggles. I am still utterly baffled. Why is he laughing?! What does he find funny about this?! We're trapped in the janitor's closet! Why the fuck is he laughing?!

Sebastian just keeps laughing, ending up laughing more whenever he opens his eyes to look at him. After maybe a straight minute of him cracking up, he reaches past me and grasps the door knob. Grinning, he jiggles it a little in his big hand and then twists it.

It opens.

Again, I gape at him. "How the hell did you do that?!"

Sebastian laughs again and then pushes the door open, light flooding the little room. Chuckling, he says, "Tricks of the trade,"

I realize that, oh duh, this is the janitor's closet. Probably his favorite room in the entire school. I shudder thinking about what he's most likely done in here. As I step out, I mutter, "Oh yes, of course. 'Tricks of the trade'."

He's still leaning against the sink. "Your face was priceless. Wish I had a picture of that."

"Oh shut up!" I turn away, with full intent on leaving him when I hear him say,"...the fuck?"

Turning around, I find him staring at something on the floor on front of his feet. A little lump of pink on the floor with butterfly wings. Oh yeah. Rainbow Butterly. Graham's stupid toy. "Oh." I say, and then pick it up. Sebastian is looking at me like I'd just picked up a pile of dog poop.

"Oh Christ, its not mine."

He crosses his arms over his chest. "Oh yeah? So why are you holding it?"

"Because I'm gonna bring it back to-"

Sebastian cuts me off. "Awwwwwww," He says, giving me this sugary sweet smile. "Does wittle Psycho need a wittle fwiend to snuggle wiff at night?" Before I can yell at him he's out of the closet and all up in my personal place. His voice is low when he says, "I know somebody who can keep you a lot warmer,"

Whooaa! I can only blink in shock once I hear that one. Holllyy nutss! Did he really just say that to me? .....Yep! Sure did! What the hell! A blush attacks my face again, and my mind does it's internal war thing again. Ohmygosh he's flirting!! Booyahh! The stupid part squeels. The rational part slaps her down with magnificent logic: No. He's doing this because he knows how much it bothers you. Dumbshit.

I back away from him, glaring fiercely. But my glare feels half-assed because of my stupid cherry red face. I hate how he knows which buttons to push to make me pathetic. Its infuriating.

His response to my glower is to smile. And of course, its this utterly gorgeous, Haha-I-pissed-you-off-but-I'm-still-so-fucking-cute megawatt smile that is so ridiculously enthralling and makes you lose your train of thought. My brain casually floats out of my head like a balloon. He is too gorgeous. Its so unfair, because he's so utterly gorgeous.

"You...you're...stupid." I manage to mutter at him, still positively stupefied by that smile.

He chuckles at me then flicks my forehead. "That's not very nice, Psycho."

I mentally shake myself, loosing that dazed feeling. Lord. That was bad. "If you haven't figured out by now that I will most likely never be nice to you, than you're an even bigger idiot than I thought." I begin to walk away, Graham's stupid stuffed unicorn still in my grip.

He falls into step beside me. "So you gonna tell me your pony's name?"

I shoot him a glare. "It's not mine."

"Suuuuure."

I groan. I am soooo sick of this! I pick up my pace but he matches me easily. "It really isn't mine! It's Graham's! Or, well, Graham's niece's!"

Sebastian blinks. "Kinsley's?" The mention of a name proves to me that it actually is Graham's niece's and not his...shoot. That'd've been hilarious... "Shit, that does look like hers. Why the hell do you have that thing?"

We turn and start marching down the stairs. "He was at my locker bothering me about Scarlett and then he took it out of his backpack. Then PugFace-"

"PugFace?"

"Flora. That's what I call Flora. Anyways, before I was gonna go run for my life he shoves the thing in my hands and tells me to use it to cushion a blow or something." Like this little pile of fluff could safe me from Flora's fist. It'd have been pounded to smitherins along with my face if I'd tried to use it for protection.

Sebastian nods. Then he suddenly chuckles, shaking his head, "'PugFace'? Really? You must just try to get your ass kicked."

"I don't say it to her face!" I bark. "I'm not that stupid."

Sebastians gives me this sideways look like he thinks otherwise and I glare at him. Then he asks, "The hell did you do to her this time? She was on the rampage. Did you bash her head on the lockers again or did you shake it up a bit? Slam her face in a door?"

My fists clench. Here we go again. "I did not do anything! All I did was show her cousin Abel-"

"Oh yeah, I remember. They were talking about it. What'd you show Abel?"

I glare at him some more. Maybe I could tell him if he would quiet interrupting. "I showed him that video that you had of Flora chasing me. Because for the longest time he thought that I'd started this whole mess and he hated me too. So used that as proof that she was the one out to kill me. And then I'm pretty sure he yelled at her and now she hates me more." I suppress a shiver. Crap. She hates me more than she did before. Not only have I given her a massive bruise, now I've got her own cousin against her too. Crap crap crap! Maybe I'll go home sick today...

"So is that why Abel showed up at your house on Saturday?"

Sebastian's question pulls me out of my thoughts. Oh yeah. Abel showed up at my house on Saturday. And Sebastian was there too. Good lord, there's so much stuff that's happened lately... "No. He showed up because Mrs.O'Heimer asked him to check on me. She's his Grandma."

Sebastian blinks. "That crazy old coot is Abel's Grandma? Jeez." His golden-tan eyes meet mine squarely for a second and then skip away, looking out the window we were passing by. "So he comes over to visit you often?"

I surprised by the question. Why the heck would he care if Abel visited me (which he doesn't...)? "Noo! I found out that day that she was his Grandma. He was as shocked as I was when I opened the door. You know the whole stupid escapade of us being in the basement and crap," I frown at that memory he suddenly grins evilly. Bastard. "And she called me and said she'd sent her Grandson over to make sure I was ok. And then it turns out to be Abel."

Why am I explaining this to him? Why does he care? I think as we start down the final stretch of stairs. I peek up at him skeptically from the corner of my eye.

"Huh." He says. Then he frowns. "So why did he want to talk to you alone when I came downstairs?"

My face flares up with color remembering that. Oh God! I don't think I'll ever get over the horror of that moment. Gorgeously frightening Abel leaning in my doorway, and then I turn around to see a magnificently (crap! I need to slap myself!) shirtless Sebastian strolling down my stairs and buckling up his pants, whilst singing some song about sex. It was like a beautiful nightmare.

Crap crap crap...How the hell do I explain this... 'Oh y'know, he was just wondering if we'd come back to my place and if we'd partied it up and did the nasty in my house. He was a little ticked for a reason that I can't fathom, but no big deal. It's not like you walking down the stairs half naked and singing a sex song had anything to do with it so don't feel bad. You didn't embarrass and horrify me out of eight years of my life or anything.' Nope. Not saying that.

"Well...um, he was...you um, being at my house and...scantily clothed...he ah...just wondered if..."

Sebastian gave me this devilish grin, his whiskey-colored eyes wicked. "If we'd been fucking all night?"

Face redder than ever, I glare at him. Ugh. Does he have to be so crude? "...Sure."

He suddenly starts laughing and I scowl at him over my shoulder. He keeps chuckling. "That was one helluva weekend. Beating O'Bruman and seeing your tomato-red face on the big screen." I glare turns icier when I remember that. Stupid t-shirt... "Then that party which was freaking awesome. And then your house." He grins like a cat at me.

"Yeah. If I hadn't needed that stupid video you wouldn't have ended up at my house." I mutter darkly at him. And then all the rest of that damn drama wouldn't have happened either...

He pouts at me. "You'd have left me there?"

I snort. "I wouldn't have even shown up!"

He snorts. "Probably the first party you've ever been too."

I tilt my chin up. "Yep. And I don't plan on going to any other ones."

Sebastian looks at me as if I'd just claimed to be an alien. He takes a few seconds to form a sentence. "You've never been to a party before?" I shook my head. He whistles under his breath. "Jeezus, that must have been quite the shock. Ever seen a drunk person before?"

"On TV. They're even worse in real life."

Again Sebastian scoffs at me, this time rolling his eyes to the ceiling. Then he suddenly snickers. "How are they worse than 'on TV'?"

I wrinkle my nose at the memory of having to force my way through a crowd of intoxicated people. "They stink. And they're louder and more annoying than usual." The thought of what I'd glimpsed in the pool had be shuddering in disgust. "They're indecent! Like taking all of the most irritating qualities of someone and amplifying them."

He laughs at that, and I can't tell if he just finds what I said funny or whether he was agreeing with me. His whiskey eyes glint as he looks down at me. "So that means my sexiness, wit, charm, sense of humor, and all around amazingness amplified?"

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that Sebastian would say this, yet I ended up being baffled anyways. How someone could be that conceited is beyond me. And yet, I know that what he'd just said made sense in away. The fact that he's sexy, quite witty, can be charming, has a sense of humor, and yes, is quite amazing (smelling at least muahaha) are probably some of the most annoying things about him. Because he has them all. Granted, he's vain and arrogant, but all of his other qualities overshadow that. I frown once this all clicks together in my head.

Sebastian sees my flat expression and laughs. "People tell me I'm a good drunk. Dumber than a sack of hammers, but good."

Dumber than a sack of hammers only when he's drunk? More like every second of his life... Sebastian keeps on talking. "I remember most of that night. When we were getting to your house is real fuzzy. But when you showed up I remember like everything." He suddenly grins at me. "I wanted to throw you in the pool."

I stop midstride and whirl around on him. "You what?"

"I remember thinking about throwing you in the pool. After we talked to Abel and passed the pool, and I was leaning on you, I thought about picking you up and chucking you in the pool. But I didn't, and I'm wishing that I did."

I narrow my eyes at him, completely at my fuse's end with him irritating me. "You bastard."

He laughs at me, golden-tan eyes alight, his beautiful smile wide. Why the hell does he have to be so damned gorgeous?! I wonder. Why?! Sebastian stops laughing and then looks at me, suddenly having this 'idea' expression popping up on his face. He suddenly gets this diabolical look on his face, and he lowers his head predatorily. He slowly widens his stance, and I can see the muscles in his shoulders flexing; his fingers clench and unclench.

Whoa... This is utterly sexy. Completely sexy. And also scary. Like, why the hell is he doing this? It reminds me of how he'd acted before he'd chased me around my house. I feel a lump of fear build in my throat. I try to sound aggravated and somewhat succeed. "What...What are you doing?"

"Too bad we aren't in the pool room." His voice is low, but still flecked with excitement.

My eyes widen, and I can feel my heart begin to pound loudly. A blush paints my skin red.

A slow, malicious, and unbelievably sexy smile spreads across Sebastian's face. He takes one careful step towards and begins to hum something deep in his throat. He takes another step and I step back, and this time I hear what he's humming.

"Duh dun."

I'm immediately angry and afraid at once. He's gonna fucking chase me again! Singing the Jaws theme song! My heart is hammering away in my chest and my grip tightens on Rainbow Butterfly, but I snarl, "You are the stupidest asshole on the planet, and if you think-"

"Duh dun...............duh dun............duh dun.........duh dun.....duh dun...duh dun, duh dun, duh dun..." His voice is deep as he keeps muttering the stupid song, but with each 'duh dun' he gets closer, and as the tempo increases, so does his speed.

"Sebastian-!"

"Duh dun, duh dun, duh dun, duh dun!" He keeps coming after me, his voice getting louder and closer and eventually I turn and flee.

He chases me down the hall shouting, "DUHDUN DUHDUN DUHDUN!".

_

Heyyyy! Thanks for being patient with me and please VOTE COMMENT AND PLEASE ENJOY!! Love you all, thank you sooo much for the support! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.7K 20
Theo Crowell has had a life. He was abandoned at 8 with his little brother and newborn sister. He has worked everyday since. He decided once he turne...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
3M 14.7K 4
Take a self-conscious slightly chubby female and throw in a cocky man who probably stepped right off the front cover of a magazine, and throw them to...
99.9K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...