When the Tide Switches - Rafe...

By svevarossi2

Lillian Bianca Jones and Rafe Cameron have been enemies for as long as they can remember, but when the tide s... More

Prologue
๐ŸซถCHARACTERS๐Ÿซถ
Playlist๐Ÿซถ
Chapter 1- The Boneyard
Chapter 2- Homeboy Likes You
Chapter 3- Thorton Playboy
Chapter 4- Big Revelations
Chapter 5- Mind Games
Chapter 6- For What It's Worth
Chapter 7- My Person
Chapter 8- Heavenly Looks
Chapter 9- Apologies & Discoveries
Chapter 10- He Missed It
Chapter 11- Damage Control
Chapter 12- Dead Past
Chapter 13- Cozy Future
Chapter 14- Revealing Comforts
Chapter 15- A Big Secret
Chapter 16- Stupid Dare
Chapter 17- Meaningful Words
Chapter 18- Love Bomb
Chapter 19- What A Night
Chapter 20- Tough Day
Chapter 21- Party Hustle
Chapter 22- Throwing Up The Past
Chapter 23- Celebration of Love
Chapter 25- The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 26- Open Mouth
Chapter 27- Anger & Panic
Chapter 28- He Did It
Chapter 29- Finally Together
Face-Claim
Chapter 30- Back To Real Life
Chapter 31- Clubbing on the Mainland
Chapter 32- Altruism or Selfishness?
Chapter 33- What The Fuck
Little Update
Chapter 34- Midsummers Fiasco (Part 1)
Chapter 34- Midsummers Fiasco (Part 2)
Chapter 34- Midsummers Fiasco (Part 3)
Editing
Chapter 34- Midsummers Fiasco (Part 4)
Chapter 35- Unmerited Favours
Chapter 36- Harmful Memories
Chapter 37- Used To Saying It
Update
Chapter 38- The Monster's Gone

Chapter 24- Police Sirens

489 9 0
By svevarossi2

Smut Warning

My parents were both on the stage thanking the guests for coming. Everyone clapped once my mom finished her speech and soon people stood up and left their seats to go home. It was getting pretty late, it was around three a.m. and I was pretty tired, to be honest. 

I turned my head to my table and saw Topper whispering something to Rafe, Rafe's reaction to whatever Topper had just told him wasn't a good one. He clenched his jaw and his eyes just radiated anger. 

Sarah and Kie told me that they would probably go to the Chateau and I nodded assuming that I wouldn't be able to go because Rafe was probably spending the night. I walked to Rafe and Topper and overheard a snippet of what they were discussing. 

"He provoked me what did you want me to do? He knew that saying that would make me aggressive." Rafe said and I tried to connect the dots but I had nothing in mind. Topper was about to say something but then saw me and stopped. "What's wrong boys?" I said with a knowing tone which I knew they understood. 

Rafe's mood completely changed at my sight which made me smile deeply. "Hey," he whispered in my ear while he took my waist and hugged it, resting his head on my shoulder. I chuckled at how touchy he was being. "Nothing's wrong, me and Rafe just need to get something done real quick," Topper said and Rafe nodded gently. 

"Mhm," I hummed, I wasn't really buying it but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Topper left and went to talk to other of his friends while Rafe stayed with me. 

"I want you baby," Rafe whispered in my ear giving me butterflies. "Then stay," I said to him as it was the most obvious thing. "I want to but I can't, bros help bros," Rafe said and I raised my eyebrows. "But don't sleep yet, I'll go to yours after and do everything to you that I've been wanting to do to you this whole night," Rafe said and I giggled. "Oh yeah?" I said teasingly. "Yeah," he said with a rough voice. 

"Well I don't believe you," I said, just to tease him a little and he faked a shocked look, playing along. "Look down at my cock and you will," he said and I almost choked on my saliva at his choice of words in such a busy place, we weren't alone AT ALL. 

I looked down and saw his erection through his pants, he was really hard. I smiled at him and he slightly rubbed his d!ck, trying to make it less visible. "You know I could fix that really quick if you'd want me to," I said with an inviting voice and he immediately smirked. 

I tilted my head towards the bathroom before leaving and walking into it, seeing Rafe follow me not long after. As soon as he walked in he saw me and pushed me in a stall roughly. He took my jaw and kissed my lips passionately. His lips were basically devouring me and I enjoyed it so much, he slipped his tongue in shortly after our lips first connected and we were aggressively making out in a bathroom at the country club. Wow. 

I remembered that we were in a time crunch and quickly got down and started unbuckling his belt. He smirked at me, helping me with his pants. I took his pants down and slipped his d!ck out of his boxers. He was breathing heavily and looking down at me, smirking. 

I touched his tip teasing him a little and he groaned. "Lil, fuck just do it," Rafe said and I smiled. I licked his tip slightly before taking him in my mouth. I sucked and took more and more of him bit by bit. He grabbed my hair guiding me, I looked up at him with my eyes and saw his eyes roll on the back of his head. He moaned, I could tell he was trying to be quiet. 

"Fuck Lil," he groaned. "Yeah just like that love," he moaned making me smile. After a while (due to his size) I finished taking him all in and he was a moaning mess. "I fucking love you darling," He said to me. He came in my mouth without warning which honestly was very hot. He slipped his d!ck out of my mouth and I came up to him and swallowed which made him smile. 

"Sorry, Lil," he said and I shook my head. "It's okay, I liked it," I said with a giggle and he looked at me with passionate eyes. He took my waist and kissed me roughly. He started unzipping my dress while holding me tight and kissing me. 

"How about we take this to a bedroom," he suggested and I nodded. 

"Don't you have to do something with Top though? You know bro code?" I said and he smiled at me. "Well I like Topper, but I love you so you know, I don't really care," he said with a rough voice and I smiled. My attraction to this man was very extreme. He peeked out the door and saw that everyone had left. He took my hand and guided me to his car. 

The whole ride the car was full of sexual tension, we both weren't talking, just taking long glances at each other full of smirks and smiles. He positioned his hand on my thigh, dangerously high in. He started touching my inner thighs and massaging them through my dress's thick fabric. 

I looked at him to see he was already looking at me smirking. The road was empty so I was just the two of us. I felt myself get wet. I don't think I could handle looking at him anymore without being able to touch him all over, I was very horny. Just as if he could read my mind he pulled over just outside the city close to an abandoned spot. 

"Why'd you pull over?" I asked, knowing exactly why he did. "Let me show you, darling," Rafe said and I giggled. We both shifted to the backseat and he got on top of me immediately. "Is it clear now?" He asked, kissing my lips passionately. "Crystal," I said and I started undressing him. 

I tugged his jacket off him, meanwhile, my lips were still kissing him. He took my waist and pushed me much closer to him, I felt him get hard while I unintentionally grinded on him. He pulled my dress zipper down and pulled my straps down my shoulders, slowly pulling my dress completely off. 

He glanced at my body and his eyes flickered when he saw my underwear, it was a lilac matching set, I did wear it just for him but nobody had to know that. "Fuck Lil you're so fucking beautiful," he said to me and I smiled at him. 

I started undoing his shirt's buttons and he just looked at me, with a look only I knew the meaning to. I finally finished my work on his buttons and took his shirt off his body revealing his defined abs. God he was so attractive, how did I ever get him? I looked at them for long and he chuckled. 

"Want to see more?" he asked teasingly and I nodded. "Yeah," I said with a chuckle and he looked at me with wild eyes. 

"I fucking love you so much, do you know that?" Rafe said to me. "I love you more," I said and he shook his head. "No Lil, you don't know how much I love you, every little thing about you drives me crazy, I would fucking kill for you, Lil," he said to me with a spontaneous look. I took his jaw with my hand and brought him closer to me, "Believe me when I say that I feel the same way. I love you so much Rafe," I said to him with a meaningful tone. He looked at me and then my lips before he puts his hands around me and brought all of me much closer to him. 

I worked on undressing the rest of him, I took his belt and his pants off. He stopped kissing my lips and worked on kissing my neck, collarbone, and chest. He opened my bra and threw it somewhere in his car revealing my boobs to his eyes. He looked at them and started kissing them leaving clear marks on them. The whole thing gave me such a good feeling, I slightly moaned when he sucked on my left nipple while massaging the other. 

He slipped my panties off and rubbed my clit with his fingers. He opened my legs further for himself and put his face in between them. After a second I felt his tongue sucking on my clit, almost devouring the whole thing. I moaned at the movements his tongue was doing and I could feel him smile. "Rafe," I moaned. 

Without warning he slipped two of his fingers into my opening which made me moan loudly. "Shhh, baby you can take them," he said with a smirk on his face. He kept slipping them in and out of me making me hold his back tight with my hands, putting my nails inside it, probably leaving a mark. "Fuck Rafe," I moaned and he chuckled slightly. After a few minutes of him continuing this, I reached my peak, he took his fingers out of me and licked the liquids off of them. Groaning before saying, "You taste so fucking good baby." He lays next to me completely out of breath. "Why don't we actually take this to a bed?" he suggested in my ear and I nodded.

________________

Rafe thrusts in me rough, making the both of us moan loudly, I dug my nails into his back and scratched his back, making him smile in our kiss. Every thrust made me feel better and better, it was a mix of pain and pleasure as he was going very fast and rough but it felt so fucking good. 

All of a sudden we hear ringing from both of our phones, interrupting what we were doing. We both groan and decline the calls. Rafe stays inside me and continues moving in and out of me, digging deeper inside me. At this point, it's almost as if he was re-adjusting my organs completely. He took my hand and positioned it in my stomach, pushing down making me feel his length inside me. 

"Can you feel me, baby?" he asked and I nodded. "Words darling," he said, at the same time reaching the end of me and hitting all my spots roughly but at the same time carefully. "Yes," I moaned loudly making him grin satisfied. 

"Rafe, I need to," I moaned before both of our phones rang again. "Motherfucker," Rafe groaned looking that Topper was calling him and Jj was calling me. 

"Come for me baby," he said to me and I did just that. 

After a few seconds, he did the same and slipped out of me, he took a tissue to clean us up and we got back into bed. I laid on his chest and we were both so out of breath from the activity that had just taken place. 

He kissed my head, "You're so beautiful, I love you," he said and I smiled snuggling more into his chest. "I love you more," I said. I closed my eyes to sleep as it was really late. 

"Shit Lil," Rafe said. I opened my eyes quickly and saw that he had just checked his phone, Topper had texted him that it was urgent. I immediately checked my phone and saw that Jj had texted me the same exact thing. "Should we call them back?" I asked him. He swallowed his saliva and shrugged. "I don't want to but we should I guess," he said and I nodded. Calling Jj back as he calls Topper back. 

"What? You're where?" Rafe and I both yelled as Jj and Topper told us why they needed us on the phone. 

"You got arrested?" we both yelled. 

What the fuck had happened?

Notes from the Author:

Heyyyyy, I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Not much happened for the plot but trust me when I say that the next chapter will be CRAZY!!!! 

Please vote and comment!! And ofc thank you for reading!!

I love you all so much! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 784 29
The story of an unexpected love between a boy who only knew hate and a girl that tried to avoid her own at all costs. Can she find his silver lining...
1M 13.1K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
5.4K 24 18
kaylin parker was born a kook, but lost everything after her mother passed away. now she lives on the cut, and is best friends with the pouges. will...
740K 8.9K 41
She doesn't believe in love and he doesn't know how real love feels like. how sweet it is to be loved by you. - rafe cameron ! I don't own any of th...