FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

5|➴Tension➴

3.3K 224 71
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"So how old are you?" Maheen asked and gestured to Ishani to take the burger from the plate, which she ordered for her. 

Ishani flashed a smile to Maheen before attacking her teeth to the burger. It's her favourite 

"I'm 22." She replied with mouthful food.  

Maheen chuckled at her silliness then passed her tge tissue box to clean her face. 

"Sorry actually i was so hungry" 

"Why? You didn't eat breakfast?" 

Ishani shook her head and lowered her lashes, feeling embarrassed. 

"Mumma didn't let me. She told me I'm getting fat so i should avoid the breakfast meal" 

"How can a mother let her daughter starve like this?" Maheen mumbled under her breath and then looked back at the girl. 

"You're not fat. And if she keeps starving you like this, come here before your college" Maheen said and Her eyes lit up immediately. 

"Are you sure Aunty?" 

"I'm a hundred percent sure Ishani. We'll have breakfast together from tomorrow" 

Ishani smiled at Maheen. It was a genuine smile Maheen could say. 

"And no Aunty, call me bade maa" Maheen said and Ishani straightened back on the chair then looked at the woman in front of her, shockingly.

"You here? What are you doing here Ishani?" 

Maheen looked up at the door and found a furious Suhani entering inside her cabin, that too without her permission. 

Her high pitched voice shook Ishani from the core and she immediately got up from the chair and looked at her angry sister. 

"First of all. It's my cabin miss Suhani and second you can't come inside anyone's cabin like that... you're a practitioner here. Have some manner" Maheen said, getting up from her chair. She was so pissed off by the girl. 

Suhani shivered and lowered her eyes for a moment but glared at Ishani. 

"Stop glaring at her and tell, why are you here? Inside my cabin? Without my permission?" 

Maheen crossed her arms and Suhani gulped. She had heard about this woman enough in those six months of her practice that she is dangerous for those who don't follow rules and regulations. 

"I'm sorry for barging inside without your permission ma'am. But I came here to see my sister." 

"I asked your sister to come and meet me. Do you have any problems?" 

"No ma'am nothing at all" Suhani shook her head

"Bade maa I'm leaving then. I've to go to college" Ishani spoke fearly seeing her elder sister's red eyes. 

"Yes beta you go. And take care" Maheen warmly smiled at her and Ishani left last time glancing at Suhani who was giving her scary glares. 

"And you Miss. Suhani.. behave yourself or you'll be thrown out from my hospital" Maheen said calmly and sat back on her chair. 

"The hospital is not your's Dr. Suryavanshi. It's Yuvaan Sir's. So you don't have the rights" Suhani said and smirked at Maheen who looked fierce at the tone she was using. 

"But Your sir is her husband" They heard Ayaan's voice behind them. 

"Coming badi maa" 

Maheen nodded her head and he entered. 

"Ayaan see what your bade maa is saying.. she is saying, she will throw me out from here." Suhani fake cried and Ayaan rolled his eyes. 

"Stop the drama and never cross your limit Suhani. You can't disrespect her. I'll not entertain this kind of behaviour towards my mother" Ayaan said sternly while Maheen smiled. 

He deserves the best

Not this mannerless girl

"Ayaan tell her to leave my cabin right now" 

"Can't you hear what she said? Leave" Ayaan calmly said and Suhani twitched her lips and left the cabin. 

 "I'm sorry on her behalf" 

"You don't have to be meri jaan. You're my son, and I love you. I want the best for you beta" 

"And I know that badi maa. That's why I told bade papa that I won't marry Suhani if you don't like her." 

Maheen nodded her head with a smile and Ayaan left. 

~○~

"Hiya meet me at my cabin before lunch" professor VS said and Hiya nodded her head. 

He left the class not before last time glancing at Hiya. 

"What happened?" Hiya's classmate asked, keeping her hand over her shoulder. 

"He saw me with his brother" Hiya sighed and picked her backpack after zipping up. 

"What seriously? VS get to know that you're dating his brother?" 

"Kind of yes. Because he saw us in very inappropriate position" 

Her friend facepalmed while Hiya gave her a smile and left. 

She reached his cabin and took deep breaths 

"May I come in sir?" 

"Yes miss Hiya come in" 

She got inside and found he was already looking at her. 

"I'm sorry for what happened in the corridor.  But not sorry because I'm dating your brother" Hiya bluntly said before he could say. 

Vihaan kept his chin on his joined palms and keenly observed her. 

"Something more?" He asked and Hiya scrunched her brows. 

"What?"

"Something more you want to say on your behalf?" 

"Huh...you are so annoying Professor VS and I think that's because I'm dating your brother instead of you. As you know every girl is head over heels for you in the university so you can't digest that I'm in love with you brother" Hiya said and moved her face to the other side. 

"Enough" Vihaan banged his palm on his desk and she flinched. "Enough miss Hiya Singh Suryavanshi, Enough of your spoon feeding speeches." 

Hiya's eyes widened at his words. 

How the hell did he get to know? 

"You" 

"Yes I know. I know all these words were spoon feeding by my dearest brother because he himself keep telling me these shits" 

"Still you're jealous of your brother" 

"You're wrong. I must say, maybe you're intelligent in studies but a big fool to choose a guy to love. He will never love you. I know my brother more than anyone else. This is not my place to say all those things but you've a bright future ahead and I don't want him to ruin it." 

"Sir, you're my professor and I'm your student. Please stay within your limits. I can do whatever I want to do. You're no one to tell me" 

"Yes I know I'm no one and I should not be telling you all these but I've seen many ....." 

"Stop it sir" Hiya can't help but raise her voice and look at him with disgust in her eyes. 

"You're going too far , Sir. Please don't do it. I'm not feeling comfortable sharing my love life with you but just because he is your brother I'm tolerating all this nonsense. I'm sorry for my rude behaviour. But sir you too have to understand that it's not your place or right to say all this to me. If you want to tell something you should be telling your brother not me. Also it's my life, my choice." Hiya said joining her hands together and Vihaan sighed. 

"I was just helping you, but if you are not ready to listen you can do whatever you want." Saying Vihaan turned his back to her and she left after wiping her cheeks. 

It was so embarrassing for her to talk about her love life to a stranger, especially since he is her professor. 

Sighing Hiya left university not wanting to continue the class for that day. She needed some alone place to clean her mind and all this mess. 

While Vihaan sighed hard. He knows his brother more than anyone. Prem is his uncle's son. And a very bad boy. He has seen how determined Hiya is towards her study, other hand he also knows what his brother upto. 

Prem will never listen to him, but he thought Hiya will. Now he understood how wrong he was. She was blabbering all those spoon feeded words which Prem told her. 

Vihaan is three years older than Prem. He has been seeing his brother since childhood and can tell what he is going to say when he opens his mouth. He can tell what Prem wanted to do with Hiya. Hiya will never listen to him, not after today, but he can't let anything wrong with the girl. 

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Hope you liked this chapter.
Next on :  Monday

my phone has been broken down. and i'm updating via laptop. i'm not used to write chapters in laptop. so until my phone get okay; there will be delay in updates. please do cooperate with me for at least one week or five days. 

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
18.4K 979 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
24K 1.3K 24
Hello lovely people 💕 This is my first story .Do support and show your love ❤️ This is a story of Someone's curse ,then Someone's boon , Someone'...
2.4K 128 18
Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduction about my book. So it's a multi coupl...