A Hopeless Marriage Abhirohi

By -Masteroogway-

Cover credit : @lucixxluci What if Abhimanyu married Arohi for Ru at the first place ?? Dig in to know more More

Author Note
Prologue
1: An Indecipherable Pain
3: A (wavering) promise
4: Real or Illusion ??
5 : An Ethical Dilemma
6: Matters of heart
Suggestions

2 :A Disquietude Relation

1.5K 106 113
By -Masteroogway-

Arohi sighed and saw herself on the mirror and looked back at her kid Ru sleeping peacefully...

For her to sleep peacefully what all she had sacrificed what all she had to go through but will let her Ru about her pain??? No....

Just like other parents in this world Arohi would never let Ru know what all Arohi lost so that Ru could have her happiness , Not even in her dreams she would tell her....

She wiped her tears ....

She saw her Ru as she was sitting on infront of her dressing table ....and admired her......slowly and painfully....

Just then she heard a knock bringing her back from her thoughts.....

She wiped her eyes and chin and adjusted herself and saw herself once in mirror and went near the door.... She let down a long breathe and opened the door......

As soon as she opened the door her eyes widened Abhi was at her doorstep....

Arohi bit her lips as she stood there in confusion....an awkward silence followed it with both staring at all places except meeting each other....

Vo.....Ru.... Abhimanyu said slowly...

She is asleep... Arohi immediately responded....

Abhimanyu nodded and turned to leave just then Arohi Questioned him...

Why didn't you back off from this wedding??? Arohi asked ...

Abhimanyu stood at the place where he was ....and wiped his tears...

You know na I was forced by bade papa and he blackmailed that he would snatch Ru from me, But who could blackmail you?? The Great Abhimanyu Birla?? Bolo....Why didn't you back off??? Arohi questioned him....sternly......

For she knew for the adamant and Arrogant character he had he could have stopped the marriage if he wished too...

But he didn't....

For Ru...Aarohi...tum maano ya na Maano...I care about her.... He said and was about to leave her...

But Rohi spoke before he could move...

I don't care what you did in your past...You got hurt?? You hurt me?? My sister ...I really don't care ....AB agar meri Ru tumhari vajase hurt huyi I will walk out of this house Askhu nahi hoon main....vo bhi aakhir move on hogayi so...be careful with what you do Arohi gave an ultimatum....and

Arohi closed her eyes...Although she never liked his idea of love...She somewhere knew He loved her Ru....and held her heart....

Arohi closed her doors and leaned against it....

Her life was a total mess and if that was not enough she had married into one for sure now....

Do you even hear yourself Badepapa??? Jisne mujhe akela chod diya ....Mujhe jisse vo pyaar karne ki itni dawaa Kartha tha vo???? Arohi ka saath dega??? Kya soch rahthe bade papa ??? Akshu yelled ......

Ru ke liye ... Swarna sang.....You also needed abhinavji right???Then why not Aaru?? Bade papa joined...

Because Arohi is different from me bade papa ...bachpan se yehi karthe aaye hain aap Comparing me to her...She is always career oriented..usko independent successful woman humesha sa hi banna tha....Aur aapne uske saath dena ke liye chuna bhi kisko??? Akshara again yelled at her bade papa...

Just then they heard a knock at the door...

Everyone turned and they saw Abhimanyu , Arohi and Ru at their door all decked up...

Bade papa immediately smiled...

Hum na mumma ki Bag phere ke liye aaye hain.... Ru said...

And Finaaly a smile crept on Arohi's face ... Vo pag phere hota hai Ru....

Haan wahi wahi...matashri... Ru said...and everyone laughed...

During the laughter Arohi too noticed Abhi Laugh....and she remembered him saying he married for her Ru....from that moment till this she only hoped one thing that what he said each and every word was true...and he would live upto it ...

It was hard but Arohi brushed off her thoughts and looked at her family that was all in smiles...

She looked through her family faking a smile and found some faces that were just staring at Abhimanyu...

It was her Bhai and Akshara.......

Arohi could sense the tension with their stare...as she gulped in her saliva ...and smiled again...

Arohi too caught Abhi staring at akshara ...

Swarna and mimi hugged Arohi ... she too hugged them without batting an eye at Abhimanyu...

Ru went with Abhir to play.... And Swarna took Arohi to the dining room....

Ony Abhinav, Akshara , Kairav and Abhimanyu were in the hall...

Abhimanyu was about to walk past them...

You married Arohi to avenge me right??? Main move on hogayi hoon isss baat ki saaza usse de rahe hona tum... Akshara asked without meeting his eye....

I did for Ru..... Abhi grunted again....

Akshara smirked....

I know you too well Dr. Abhimanyu Birla .....It might be true that you might love dearly Ru par tumhara gussa kahina nak ahi sab pyaar se upar hai...

One of the reason was ru par sach yeh hai you lost your mind when you knew I moved on ... Akshara said....and Abhimanyu breathed heavily and ....It was like somone had caught him in his lies.....

Listen up Abhimanyu, if you try to hurt my sister...acha nahi hoga... Kairav added ...

As he stared and both Akshara and Abhinav in hatred blantanly....

Abhi rushed out of the house and starred at the blank sky....

It somewhere represented his life too...

And tightened his fist...Akshara's words lingered in his mind....and his heart knew how right was she ...

He indeed Loved Ru, but this marriage was done in a rage and in angst as the flashes of Abhinav and Akshara came to his mind again and again paining and hurting him....and more predominantly angering him.....

He tuned to move and saw Arohi standing behind.....He immediately wiped his tears...

I know Akshu and Kairav bhaiya would given you an earful...

Dekho Abhimanyu ab hum bacche nahi rahe...Vo teenage ki ladke ladkiyan nahi rahe....

Lets act mature...

I only ask one thing from you in this marriage...Be a good father to Ru....and Nothing much.... Is required .... Arohi said her eyes all welled up....

Abhimanyu choked and silently nodded and left...

Arohi saw the way he left and sighed and looked at the sky....

A quick tear rolled down her cheeks ....

I don't know If I did the right thing or not Neil, Please stand with me in every step..... A thunder bolt lightened the sky....giving her goosebumps and chills down her spine...

Arohi baha kya kar rahi hai....mausam kara bhai andar aaja... Akshara called...

Arohi looked back and nodded and stared at the sky back again...

The thunder ....it was frightening for all ...but for Arohi it was surreal...it was as if her Neil saying he was with her....

One married in Rage other married being Helpless ...

One married for the love of her daughter, other married to avenge and in angst...

Relationship in a mess them in a mess...,.

In a relationship where there is only disquietude will there ever be trust?

What will happen???

Will Abhimanyu regret that he married just out of anger or there is more to it...

Stay tuned..

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up..

Did you like this part??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
671K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...