1: An Indecipherable Pain

Arohi closed her eyes...

A tear ran down her cheeks and fell on her neck trickling down to her new Mangalsutra...

It was a very intimate wedding with only Goenka and Birlas...so they immediately sat in their car and drove back...

Abhimanyu and Arohi were seated alone in a car...

Both lifeless sat there next to each other....

Their eyes never met...both were intentionally seeing through their window pointlessly....

They reached the Birla house and manjari all excited took their aarthi...

And asked arohi to come after she has drenched her foot in the sindoor...

Abhi remembered how akshara entered their house with all thamjaam....

Arohi although never got that kind of an entry when she previously married it pained her heart...she expected it when she came with Neil...

Now it was happening... A welcome she yearned for years ago...but her heart did not enjoy it ...it pained only more....

She rushed the rituals....and headed over to her room...

Beta now you are married go to Abhir's room... And rasam is not over still you have to find the ring...Manjari said...

Maa yeh shaadi sirf ru ke liye...and I am not going to share a room with him...until ru falls asleep daily...may be abhi can be in our room...and today since she is already asleep I will take her to my room and I am not interested maa....arohi said sternly...

Par beta ....manjari was about to say something....

Maa please shaadi toh hogayi na toh....chodiye na...abhi said

Arohi walked to her room quickly.... picking up Ru on her shoulders....

Arohi closed the door and laid Ru on her bed....

And her tears slowly started to fall one drop and another choking her ....

What did I just do??? Neil?? What??? Arohi choked on her words...

Why can't the world let a single mothe live peacefully?? Why she has to have a man?? For chahe if she doesn't love him?? What is this society Neil??? Arohi cried .... holding onto his photo....

She held her head as it was getting heavy and painful....

She rushed to the bathroom and splashed her face with water again and again and saw herself in the mirror....

The sindoor had returned on her face but it was not her Neil's....the mangalsutra was dangling in her neck more like choking her in its wounds....

She hit the wash basin with her bare hands in anger and angst....and held her head....

And rubbed her face and saw herself again...

She was weak...the marriage which was supposed turn her strong ...had turned her lifeless ...she cursed herself and changed her dress and again saw her mangalsutra... something was itching her neck...she in a moment removed her mangalsutra and saw herself oldself in the mirror...

The reflection so know to her was finally back....

She came out of the bathroom and kept her mangalsutra in her jewel box Because at this point in her life it meant nothing but a jewel made of beads....

She sighed as she kept all things aside and saw her Ru sleeping peacefully....

Whenever arohi felt suffocating during the wedding it was Ru's smile and giggle that kept her going....

She couldn't sleep as her mind was so occupied and hurting...she went out of her room and leaned on the corridor.... catching her breathe....

In Goenka mansion....

Kitni baar bolu. Arohi cannot be happy with abhi....how can you force her?? Kairav yelled...

We as elders took this decision for the betterment of our kids ... Before bade papa could complete really ?? Kairav smirked....and walke off in anger....

Kairav genuinely hoped her sister was doing fine...He had gone to attend a meeting and in the meanwhile they had got them married....

If kairav was there he wouldn't have let the marriage in the first place but all was said and done now her sister had married ...and he was so worried for her....

********In Birla Mansion********

Arohi wiped her tears and she received  a call it was her bhaiya.....

She saw it ring and her tears came more now rolling...

She wiped them and adjusted herself and took her phone ...

I am sorry Aaru I want there when you needed me the most....if I was there trust me badepapa couldn't have forced you....tu teek hai na?? Kairav asked...

Arohi was choking and suffocating herself on every word he said
...

She adjusted herself and inhaling in her tears back she said.... trembling patha nahi Bhai...aur teek kabhi hogi bhi ya nahi patha nahi....she answered crying .....and cut er call abruptly...

She was hurt more than her tears could comprehend and do justice....

Her cries had gone silent now....and with still her mouth wide open no sound came out of her mouth...only tears ran down her cheeks...choking and suffocating her more..and more with each second...

She couldn't stand she knew down and leaned her head on the railings emotionless and something caught her eye...

at the corner of the eyes she saw Abhi too standing out on the corridor wiping his tears....

Abhi too saw her ...but no words were spoken

An Indecipherable Pain....was the start to the relationship that provided strength according to their parents and society...

Did you like it?? This was the first part I wrote do tell me should I continue
What will happen?
Stay tuned...
Drop in your thoughts and vote it up