A Date With Future (Time As P...

By PhyuPwint8

Description From My Drama List From a rescue operation ten years ago to their encounter ten years later, fire... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
81.2
Extra Story

78

121 0 0
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 78

    The voice of the operator on the radio next to his ear repeated clearly that the fire officers and soldiers had already rushed to the garage, and hurried to change their fire suits.

    While putting on his clothes, Jin Shi Chuan said to Liu Xu and the others: "You are discharged from the army today, so you don't need to go."

  "  Team Jin , this is the last mission, let's go!"

    Liu Xu has already picked up his helmet and looked at Jin Shi Chuan.

    "Yeah, Captain, let's go." The others are also ready.

    Jin Shi Chuan nodded, pinned his watch and ordered: "After the leader of the search and rescue dog team dies, the other soldiers set off, and Yang Yang takes Ping An with him."

       "Yes." The team members answered in unison.

    In less than a minute, the fire truck drove out of the gate of the Special Service Squadron and went straight to the scene of the incident.

    During the morning rush hour, the roads were congested, and the big red guy sounded harsh sirens. Jin Shichuan's face was not very good after learning the details.

    Lu Fangqi looked at Jin Shi Chuan and asked, "What's the situation?"

    "The fire is very big, we'll talk about it when we go."

    Jin Shi Chuan frowned. The location of Jinhui Building is too unique, surrounded by residential areas and factories, so we can't see the scene now In this case, there is no way to predict the level.

    Jinhui Building, Xicheng Residential Area, Jin Shi Chuan felt an inexplicable uneasiness in his heart, but he couldn't find the source of the uneasiness.

    "What a fucking back."

     The driver sighed, "It happened to be the morning rush hour."

    "Call the traffic department." Jin Shi Chuan said.

    Lu Fangqi quickly took out his mobile phone, and was about to make a call when he was surprised to find that the road surface had changed.

    At this moment, the congested vehicles gave way to both sides of the road in a uniform manner, giving way to the middle lane, and the fire truck passed quickly.

    "It seems that we Yujiang citizens are still very cooperative in our work."

   Lu Fangqi put back his phone to ease the atmosphere.

    When we arrived at the scene of the accident, there were a lot of people, surrounded by groups, taking pictures, recording videos, posting on Moments, Weibo, and making phone calls.

    Still the same sentence, the fire can't burn yourself, and you will never know it's hot.

    The third squadron that arrived first had already started to use high-pressure water guns, and water jets from water trucks began to fight for fire.

    But the fire was too strong, and the flames engulfed the building. There was an explosion earlier, and the flames made the building red, but the thick smoke shrouded the entire sky, making it dark and unclear.

    In this way, the peripheral injection has no substantial effect on the current situation.

    Jin Shi Chuan jumped out of the car and looked up, put on the brim of his safety hat, and ordered: "Lay out the hose first, and prepare the equipment."

    Other squadrons rushed to the scene one after another, and Wen Qingguo and other detachment leaders arrived at the scene earlier. fire fighting plan.

    Jin Shi Chuan jumped on the command vehicle and gave a military salute to the leaders, asking, "What's the situation now."

    The captain of No. 1 Squadron said, "The source of the fire is unknown, but fortunately, it was working hours. There were not many people in the building, and some of them had already escaped. The list of trapped persons is still being verified, and the No. 3 Squadron has entered the building to search and rescue."

    "The fire came from the computer room."

    Wen Qingguo pointed to the blueprint in front of him, "We should save people first without delay."

  "  Yes "

     Jin Shi Chuan looked at the blueprint, paused, pointed, and said, "I had a preliminary understanding of the terrain before I came here. The factory is to the southwest of the building. If the fire spreads there, the consequences will be disastrous."

     He paused and pointed to the other side  . On the one hand, "The most dangerous thing right now is the residential area close to the southeast, and the southeast wind should be blowing now..."

    Wen Qingguo nodded, looked at everyone, and gave the final order, "Listen, your mission is to rescue the people first. People, the first squadron immediately went to the residential area to evacuate the residents, the second squadron got in touch with the person in charge of the factory, ascended the ladder, covered with water guns, and the special service squadron entered the building in groups to rescue the trapped people, understand?"

      "Understood."

       "Safety first  ."

    " Wen Qingguo said solemnly.

    "Yes."

    Jin Shi Chuan jumped off the command vehicle and quickly came to the team members, "There are all of them, stand at attention."

      More than   a dozen firefighters stood in front of Jin Shi Chuan in a uniform order, standing like pine trees, holding their heads upright, and looking like torches.

    "Three people form a group, put on respirators, go up the fire exit, save people first and then put out the fire, follow the command in all actions."

    Jin Shi Chuan glanced at the crowd and said quickly.

    "Yes."

    "I'll go with you on this fire road ahead, safety first."

     Jin Shi Chuan paused, his expression serious, "The task is completed, all comrades should report to me, as the same sentence, no one is missing. "

    "Yes."

     The soldiers repeated in unison, "Not one less."

    Jin Shi Chuan nodded, his voice was like a bell, "Get the equipment, act, and hurry up."

    The reporters and media here are reporting on the spot, and they just saw the A handsome captain was mobilizing the firefighters, and rushed over to grab the report.

    The dark blue figure gradually disappeared in the thick smoke, and the yellow fluorescent lights swayed and flickered, and finally disappeared.

    The camera lens was fixed on the backs of those running retrograde without hesitation, and the reporter made a final conclusion: "The third batch of firefighters and soldiers have entered the building for rescue operations. Further news will be broadcast to you later. I am reporter XXX.

    There was thick smoke in the building, and it was difficult to tell the direction. The water stains on the ground were all black, and the fire-fighting boots made a "tapping" sound when they stepped on the water .

    Jin Shi Chuan and the others were braving thick smoke, staring at the flames, and continued on their way.

    "Split into groups, go upstairs, and keep in touch," Jin Shi Chuan ordered.

    The people spread out in groups, went upstairs one by one, and kept in touch with the walkie-talkie.

    "There's someone here," someone yelled.

    "help."

    Jin Shi Chuan, Lu Fangqi and the others went up to the sixth floor. This floor was illuminated by the flames, and the fire was burning. Just halfway there, Jin Shi Chuan pulled Du Cheng back, and a beam fell down with the fire.

    "Are you all right?"

      Lu Fangqi asked, pulling up two people who had fallen to the ground.

    "It's okay."

      Jin Shi Chuan stood up quickly, and asked Du Cheng in turn, "Du Cheng, are you injured?"

    Du Cheng also shook his head, "Thank you Team Jin, I'm fine."

    Lu Fangqi patted Du Cheng, "Be careful."

    "Yes."

    The three of them walked to the end and just met Liu Xu and the others, "How is it?"

    Liu Xu replied, "I saved two just now and sent them down."

    "Okay, let's go."

    They continued Going upstairs to the seventh floor, some items were piled up on the back stairs, blocking the fire escape. Several people removed the items and prepared to open the door.

    Who knew that Liu Xu's hand had just touched the doorknob, and when he opened it, there was a bang, and he slammed the door shut like lightning.

    The sweat of the few people was evaporated immediately, and there was no danger.

    "Wang Bo, Du Cheng, Wang Jun is ready to attack."

      Jin Shi Chuan is also ready.

    "Yes."

     Wang Bo and Jin Shi Chuan stood side by side, holding a fire extinguisher, ready at all times.

    Liu Xu and Lu Fangqi were alone, and the six nodded their heads. As soon as the door was opened, the fire extinguisher was sprayed at the door, and the fire was brought under control.

    Six people entered and shouted, "Is there anyone? Is there anyone?"

    Suddenly, a cry came from a door: "Help, cough, help..."

    Jin Shi Chuan and others quickly found the fire door and used a fire extinguisher to Put out the flames, kick the door open, and stretch out a hand from behind the desk, "I'm here, I'm here."

    Suddenly, an explosion occurred upstairs, shaking the whole building, and the glass behind the woman was shattered.

    With quick eyes and hands, Jin Shi Chuan rushed over and pulled the woman back, using his back to resist the shards of glass.

    "Captain."

     Liu Xu and the others ran over and supported him.

    Jin Shi Chuan handed the person to Du Cheng, "Take him away."

    Du Cheng took the person away, Jin Shi Chuan shook his head with a smile, "It's okay, let's go."

    After walking a few steps, Jin Shi Chuan heard other voices, not clear, like It was a call, and it seemed to be coming from upstairs.

     He looked up, and then ordered, "The steel bars in the ceiling are expanding, everyone be careful.  "

   , When it fell, all the ignited bricks, tiles, slabs, stone pillars, and steel bars hit the ground, creating a huge layer of dust.

    In an instant, a large hole appeared in front of everyone like a tiankeng, and the most important thing was that the fire that fell was a person.

    "Save people."

    Without saying a word, Jin Shi Chuan rushed forward and used a fire extinguisher, and everyone joined him.

     The fire was extinguished, and the people were already burned out of shape and shrunk into a ball.

    A few firefighters stood there looking at the charred man who was still several tens of centimeters away, and felt uncomfortable.

    "Let's go."

    Jin Shi Chuan turned around. This was not the first time they had seen such a thing. They still remembered the first rescue. A tall man of 1.8 meters was burned to only a few dozen centimeters, which was even more terrifying than this.

    He didn't eat for two days in a daze, and when he closed his eyes, he saw the man who was burned into a ball.

    Later, the old squad leader told him that they were human beings, and there were too many things they could do nothing about.

    Slowly they got used to it, this is their job, no complaints or regrets.

    There was another explosion, and this time they were hit by Jin Shi Chuan and the others. They ran fast, but they also hit the wall and couldn't get up for a long time.

    There was darkness in front of Jin Shi Chuan's eyes, he supported the ground slowly, shook his head vigorously, beat his chest, stood up slowly, and went to pull the nearest Lu Fangqi.

    "How?" he asked.

    "I'm a little confused, take a breath."

     Lu Fangqi gasped for breath while supporting the wall, choked tears streaming down his face, and coughing continuously.

    Jin Shi Chuan went to pull Wang Jun, Wang Bo, and Liu Xu one by one.

    He just touched Liu Xu, and there was a creak under his feet, and he remained still. At this moment, he was covered with sweat again, his eyes were blurred by sweat, and he said in a deep voice, "Liu Xu, don't move, don't move."

     Liu Xu also felt the   ground The temperature was abnormal, he looked at Jin Shi Chuan, "Team Jin , you step back, I'm afraid my piece is going to collapse." "

  "  Lu Fangqi."

    Jin Shi Chuan shouted: "Fire rope, hurry up."

     Lu Fangqi   stumbled and ran over , sent the fire rope over, saw it, his pupils shrank, and shouted, "Quick."

    Jin Shi Chuan quickly handed the fire rope to Liu Xu,

    "Tie it up."

      There was a sound, the rear roof beam fell down, a hole was smashed in the ground, and the cracks spread all the way. Liu Xu had just tied the fire rope around his waist and the man had already fallen...

    ,When  Xu Lai and the others rushed to the scene, the fire It has been upgraded, more than a dozen red chariots are lined up in the cordon, and the firefighters on the ladder are obscured by the gray-black smoke and cannot see the heads clearly.

    The news was broadcast all the way here. The Yujiang Fire Brigade dispatched more than a hundred fire officers and soldiers to fight the fire. The fire has spread to the Xicheng residential area, and there have been many explosions.

    Ambulances came and went one by one. There were men, women, old people and children on stretchers, as well as firefighters. There were crowds outside the cordon and inside the cordon.

    Yu Shishi stood beside her with red eyes, looked at the flames of the building, and muttered to herself, "Yang Yang, don't have any accidents, you can't have any accidents."

      Zang Qiu stood on the other side of Xu Lai, watching calmly the whole time. She said nothing.

    Xu Lai was between the two, her hands were cold, she clenched tightly, her nails pinched the flesh of the palm of her hand, and only after feeling the pain did she realize that all this was true.

    There was a sudden explosion, and the glass on the entire floor was shattered.

     In an instant, the residential buildings in Xicheng in the southeast collapsed one after another, and the ground was in pain, and the ashes were wiped out.

    The citizens covered their mouths and exclaimed, praying silently.

    All the firefighters on the periphery rushed over, and heartbroken shouts pierced the sky.

    "Captain, the captain is inside."

    "My comrades are still inside, save people!"

    "..."

    Yu Shishi burst into tears, trembling all over, she clasped her hands in front of her chest.

    Zang Qiu crossed her arms, the veins on the back of her hands burst out due to the force, even so, she remained silent.

    Xu Lai pursed her lips tightly, and the bloody smell spread from the tip of her tongue.

    Jin Shi Chuan, I lied to you, I wasn't ready, so don't get into trouble, okay?

    Jin Shi Chuan, you must keep what you say, you swear to me to your national flag and comrades-in-arms, you must keep what you say.

    Jin Shi Chuan, you said that I will not allow you to die, you dare not die, I will not allow you to die, you will not die, did you hear that?

    She looked at the sky, which was stained by black mushroom clouds and seemed to cry.

    God, I never beg you, whether you can hear me or not.

    Please, bless their return safely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 7.1K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
143K 9.8K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
123K 4K 23
It had been years since you last saw the red-head. You had lost contact after moving to London to live with your fiance. Suddenly back in Japan, sing...