The capitals favorite designe...

By KiaFriese

A Gloss x reader fanfiction. This is a story about a Captital designer who gets chosen to design the cloths f... More

The Hunger Games.
The official building
Let the parties start!
The reaping
Tributes
The team
District one's flat.
Designs
Getting ready!
The parade
Dinner
Preparation
Interview
Hunger Games
Night One.
Day One
Death count

Scores

36 2 0
By KiaFriese

Gloss had made it very clear, they needed a 7 or above. I had gotten myself into this by helping. Sitting nervously on the sofa, I listened to Blue's interrogation on what happened in the scoring room. Everyone took there seats (Cashmere making sure she sat between me and Gloss) and stared at the screen expectantly. I didn't take in what Lucky said, until he started the scores.

Victory: 6. I could see the annoyance on Glosses face. However, for me that truly was remarkable. He is 9. I would have expected around a 4.

Marvelous : 10. That was a good score! Not as high as Everdeen but that puts us on the map. This is what I expected from him.

Now it's the girls turn. Nervous and overwhelmed I waited in anticipation.

Scarlet: 11. A scream of delight rose from almost everyone in the room. That was a game winning score! But silence reigned once her sister's name was called.

Star : 9. Not bellow a 7. This was brilliant. This was a set of district 1 scores.

Glancing at Gloss, I saw a mixture of aggravation and happiness. A wierd and funny facial expression. My giggle drew his attention. His glare stuck to me for about a minute before turning into a menacing smirk. Wiping the smile of my face.

The rest of the show is watched in silence. The only tribute close to ours is the District 2 male who pulled his sister into the Games. He got a 9. I will have to sort that out.

Pulling out my phone. I type an article idea to my friends in journalism. They work wonders with impressions. The article is published in a matter of minutes. Perfect. This paints him as the monster he is. Tomorrow where the interviews, we will see if it worked. I should have a talk with Lucky, see if I can suggest a few subjects for the questions.

Gloss looks at me suspiciously. Chuckling to myself at his lack of knowledge, I walk out of the room in search of Lucky.

Thanks for reading, sorry I haven't uploaded in soooooooo long. Hope you enjoyed, Kia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 853 40
" why did it have to be you? You're nothing but just a bad boy, " " why won't my heart stop racing when you're around me? " ...
26.5K 1K 12
Mia, the daughter of Mal and Ben, together with Evan, Jamie and CJ had always been curious about their parents, the original VK's adventures before A...
590K 30.2K 48
Phones, light typing...and murder. Think breaking into show business is hard? Try landing a temp job without office skills. That's the challenge fac...
670K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...