Three Mysterious Stickfigures

By Tinnylace

It was a normal night in Alan's PC. After Alan and Tsc (the second coming) finish their animation, Tsc went t... More

Mysterious stickfigures
Meeting Alan
Secrets and confessions
Embarrassing situation
Cats
Painful Memories
Potion Trouble
Purple Hollow head
guys
Wait
Y'all (request closed)
Good news guys!
Drawing
ideas
Purple hollow head (pt2)
TYSM
Full introduction
Cover
Another One?
Another One? (pt2)
Broken
Actually, FUCK
Pls give me a color
Panicking
Searching for them
TY
AHH
im not crying
Lonely
not dead
Guess
Apologies
Time for the plan
HII
Long time no see

What happened?!

64 2 15
By Tinnylace

Hello my fellow readers. I changed my mind. I will be posting even it is my exams week because I'm nervous and writing made me calm.

Btw this part is interesting to say at least cuz....

🚨NEW CHARACTER ALERTS🚨

You already know it's a villain so continue^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the last part, we see lavender being depressed cuz y'know. Lavender starts to feel better after talking to red, her broken arm was getting itchy 'Damn it, why now...' She struggled to itch it but nothing work

'This is torture' suddenly, a notification pops up on her phone making a ding sound. She open her phone to see the notification and it was- "gaps a new Lmk reaction!" She shouted to herself and click the notification bringing her to YouTube.

The happy lavender was back.

~Meanwhile with black~

'Wow, that change her mood fast' black thought while looking at the bright purple coloured stickfigure. "Hey lavender, we need to go now." Black said before lavender said okay. After the three of them is right in front of the portal, they said their goodbyes and will probably visit any day.

~Back at home~

They are back at the house and it was like 10 p.m. or so. "Are you feeling better yet?" Mint ask "Yes, I'm fine now." Lavender said before smiling, mint then returned the smile too.

"Hey mint? Do you wanna visit dad tomorrow?" "Oh sure but are you sure black is gonna let us go without him?" Lavender haven't thought about that. They both look at black with puppies eyes "Brother, can we go to our dad tomorrow with just the two of us please?" They said at the same time.

"Uh..." Black is trying to reject those eyes, this is actually the first time they called him by 'brother' and not the real name. "Ugh, fine." Mint and lavender both jump in the air. "Yay!" Black truly cannot resist those eyes.

"You two should probably go to bed now." "Aw, okay." Both lavender and mint goes to their room 'sigh what would you guys do without me?' The black hollow head said before chuckling. Ding oh looks like someone is awake. He open his phone to see venom ofc

~Purple Venom~

>[Sent picture]

>VENOM, WHY DID YOU SENT ME THAT.

>What do you mean?

>WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME A D PIC IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

>I'm bored.

>GO TO SLEEP!

>Fine >:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black sigh with annoyance with a little red face "I'm not letting anyone touch my phone again.." He went to bed.

~In the morning~

The three of them woke up after a good night sleep except black because he was thinking about that picture... You horny bit- he was making breakfast for all of them before they visit lavender and mint visit their dad.

"Here you go." Black hand them over a plate of their own and sit as well to munch on food. After done eating, they were ready to go "Alright, before you guys go, don't talk to strangers, don't take candy from strangers, don't follow strangers into their car and most importantly, protect yourself. Just call me to pick you up." Black said worried. That's a lot of strangers-

"Okay black, we're promise we'll gonna be okay. Bye black. See you later!" Mint and lavender waves at black before opening a door and gets out.

Oh black....

Should've probably go with them...

>:)

~With the duo~

A teal and lavender coloured stickfigures was walking to their dad's grave to say hi and probably to matcha as well because she was also buried next to him. Upon walking, lavender has a feeling that they were being watch or followed, she turn to look at her back to find nothing.

'Huh... Weird.' Lavender shake away the feeling and continue walking. They finally arrived at their dad's grave, they walks up to them "Hi dad and matcha, I should've brought you guys flowers but it seems like we're forgot. We're promise to bring you tomorrow." They began talking.

After a while, they are still talking to them but then something sound like it got hit, lavender got startled by that "Hey mint, do you heard that-" lavender realized that mint passes out "MINT?!" She was about to go to him but suddenly something hit her head and everything became blurry and then black out.

Before she passed out, she heard a laughter "This is easier than I thought..." Someone voice said and she passed out.

~A few hours later with black~

Apparently, he had invited venom to his house. They were cuddling on the couch with venom laying down while hugging black and watching his phone "So, where's your siblings again?" Venom ask "Oh they were visiting their dad. But I'm kinda worried right now because they should be calling me now to pick them up."

"Maybe, try calling lavender?" Black nodded before searching lavender's contact and called. She didn't pick up. "Huh?" He trys to call again but she didn't answer "This is starting to get on my nerves." "Okay, calm down love. Maybe she didn't have internet on." Venom said

"I don't think that's right, she always puts the internets on." Black star said before saying to venom he need to look for them and that's that they do.

Let's go see where is them shall we?

~???~

It was very quiet. A bright purple stickfigure woke up with a headache and blink a few times to clear the blurry vision. After she clearly saw where she is, she starts to freak out. Lavender was in a cage with mint still not waking up.

'Where am I?!' She frantically looking around, many questions ran in her mind. It seems like they are in a lab? Not sure. Then the door open catching lavender's attention. "You're awake huh?" The person at the door said "W-who are you!? Why are we here?!" Lavender shout at the person.

The person chuckled "You are in my territory.." He smile evil

"Oh the name is Sapphire."

Tada! :DD

(Yes, he has a tail, it have to do with something from his past. I think one of you suggest me the colour dark blue so I did it. I was about to name him dark blue but it kinda sounds like dark Lord so I searched on google and sapphire kind of fit so yeah. Might draw him in ibisPaint X )

(Never mind, I drew him anyways)

"Why are we here!?" Lavender ask the man "Let's just say... There's someone that I am looking for and the person is happened to be your brother's 'friend'." Sapphire gladly explain.

"You two are not leaving until I found him." He spoke again "Just wait until I get out of this cage!" Lavender replies back shouting "Good luck with that~" sapphire chuckle evilly that make lavender more mad. "Well, I'm gonna go now. Have fun trying to get out of there." He went to the door and left while closing the door.

"Ugh!" She kick the cage so hard, 'I hate tiny spaces..' She thought. She sits down with her legs close to her chest "Why do I always cries when this happens..?" She whisper to herself while wiping her eyes that is watering.

"What am I gonna do..?"

-To be continue-

~The End Of Part 11~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, I'm totally not nervous at all for my exam tomorrow :'D

What will black star do?? Find out in the next chapter where it is gonna be out late.

The way my brother look at me after I show him Sapphire is funny because of his tail 😭

Anyways, See ya!

Word count
[1287]

(yes I know it is short)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 305 45
I have no idea what im doing. Just my au of these silliest 😋😋 Pls help me 😍😍 I'm being held hostage by victim to write this 😍 Icon by me <33
14.2K 242 20
What happens when two enemies become.. frenemies?? Or more?? I dont fucking know bro, read to find outtt this takes place after nickel and balloon go...
18.7K 358 20
ANNOUNCEMENT ;; 📢 THIS BOOK IS BEING REMADE! I recommend you read the remake as it'll be less confusing and have an actual plot, unlike this book wh...
3.7K 65 18
⚠️NO NSFW. REQUESTS CLOSED.⚠️ An average day in an average place! ✨!FINISHED!✨