Another One?

Hi!! Its finally time to reveal the secret character and no it's no matcha, it's the '?' Character

Anyways, continue reading^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nighttime, probably like 9:53 p.m. and everyone didn't go to sleep yet except Second of course. Before he went to sleep, he told everyone especially green to not bother and for the first time he didn't make any noise at all.

Meanwhile, black is texting someone, you already know who. He was alone in the living room, it's was very quiet and only typing sounds were heard.

~Purple Venom~

>Hey I'm bored.

>I don't see it as my problem.

>Wanna do sexting?

>Wtf, ew no.

>>:(

>You're acting childish.

>I swear, I'm gonna kidnap you when you get home from there.

>I'll call the police on you, don't try me.

>Why are you even awake this time?

>To text my beloved boyfriend ofc.

>Yeah, yeah whatever love
-message deleted-

>Love?

>No, I didn't said that.

>Oh yes you did, my darling.

>I think you should use pet name more<3

>Forgot about that, I'm going to sleep.

>Goodnight, my love.

>Night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't believe I text that.'  Black thought while face a little red, he's definitely kicking and screaming rn. "Who are you texting?" Black jumped a bit after hearing his sister voice, lavender then saw his face "Oh, texting your boyfriend I see?" Lavender tease before giggling.

Black roll his eyes at her "Go text your girlfriend." Lavender look at him, thinking is he referring to a girl friend or a dating girlfriend "That's a joke, don't take it seriously." Black said because he noticed he almost blew the cover "Oh okay then!" Lavender then leave her brother alone in the room.

'It's not a joke.' He thought while smiling, thankfully he didn't blow off his cover. The black stickfigure walks to his siblings' room and get ready to sleep.

~Time past by~

After a few hours past by, it was 3:23 a.m. right now and my daughte- I mean lavender suddenly woke up from her sleep 'Jeez, I'm so thirsty...'
She picks up her phone to look at the time, so naturally she is scared to go alone ofc.

"Watching a scary video before bed is regretting." She whisper to herself before getting up to get that refresh cold water while slowly walking to the kitchen without any noise. Lavender was in the kitchen and drinking water very fast to go back to the room.