Forced to be with Mafia!! [So...

By Hobi_bottom_forever

A innocent boy Hoseok who works in a Cafe to manage his and his family needs. Mr.Jung.. Hoseok's father take... More

❤️‍🔥Introduction❤️‍🔥
❤️‍🔥Part 2❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥Part 1❤️‍🔥

414 37 58
By Hobi_bottom_forever

Hobi pov:

A sunshine beam through the curtain as I groan and tried to cover my eyes soon my alarm also start to ring as I again groan and turn off the alarm. I slowly got up from the bed while rubbing my eyes.

Mr. Jung:- Hey bitch get ready and go out for the job.. * I sigh because my dad is always like this. After my mom's death he became rude towards me at all. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom and fresh up *

I wore my summer outfit because it too hot outside. I went out of the house without give any gaze towards my appa because it's more happy to be in hell.

We own a cafe 'The Holiday Cafè' my mom's dream. Before the big storm my mom's death, we are a beautiful little family. Me, mom and appa a little yet happy family. Our love for eachother never died but after my eomma's death our happy world collapsed. My appa start to become a drunker and beat me. He start to ask money for drinks and something for...girls.

Sindi:- Good morning Hobi oppa.. * I snapped out of my train of thoughts by Sindi who greet me with a big smile. I look at her and flash a small smile *

Hobi:- Good morning Sindi..did you eat your breakfast? * I ask as she shook her head with a cute pout while rubbing her tummy. I chuckle at her and wear my apron and start to walk towards the kitchen. I start to make food for both of us since I also eat nothing in my so called house *

After our breakfast we both start to clean up the Cafè. I'm mopping the floor while Sindi doing the dishes. I look at the time and it seems 7:26. I sigh only few minutes to open the Cafè.

Hobi:- Sindi..do it faster it's time.. to open our café.. * I said in hurry as she said *

Sindi:- I'm done with the work oppa. * I nodded and went to the male's washroom. I look myself at the reflection of the mirror and put a forceful smile *

Hobi:- Smile like this Jung fucking Hoseok..just smile through the pain. * I said to myself and leave from there to the counter. Sindi change the close tag to open and went to the kitchen and start the coffee machine and other stuff. This is a small yet cute café and it is in the center of Seoul *

???:- Ahh finally you open the café. * I smiles at my first costumer *

Hobi:- Good morning Mr. Park have a good day. So, your order please.. * I'm the owner, servant, chief and cleaner too because I don't have money to pay an employee. Actually it so hard to pay for Sindi too but she also came to Seoul from a dark background, from a bad parents. I cut off from the thoughts by Mr. Park *

JM:- Hobi..don't be formal just call me Jimin and as usual. * I nodded with a smile and went to kitchen *

Hobi:- Sindi a strawberry pancake and cold coffee.. * I said while I start to make cold coffee as Sindi just grin at me *

Sindi:- Hobi..don't be formal just call me Jimin.. * She mocked like Jimin as I hit her arms softly. She is always like this shipping me and that Jimin..to be honest I like him as person so kind and lovely. I'm not meant to be loved by anyone in this world *

Sindi:- Oppa..can you take care of the pancake I will be right back.. * She said as I nodded and put the coffee mug on the counter and start to make the pancake *

Soon finish it I take the plate and coffee to my costumer. I put the order on the table with a smile and back to the kitchen.
____________________________________

Time skip (still Hobi pov):

After finish my work in kitchen. I went to the bill counter. Soon Jimin sir come there to pay the bill.

JM:- * Smiles * Hobi.. the food is delicious as always.. * He said with a beautiful smile as I smile back. He pay and went away. I sigh *

The day went so smooth as always until my father calls me..

Hobi:- *groan* ...

Sindi:- *looks at him* what happened oppa~? * she asked worriedly as I shake my head as nothing and attempt the call *

OTP

Hobi:- Hello~.. * said in annoying but his eyes widen when he heard his father's screaming * H..hello a..appa! What happen?..

???:- Shu~ let me heard your father scream~.. * dark chuckle *

Hobi:- W..who is this?.. * shiver run down to his spine *

???:- If you wanna know~.. come to your house~.. * laugh and cut the call *

Hobi become nervous, he take all his things and let the café without say a word to Sindi as she is looking at him with a cute confusion pout

Hobi:- * he get a bus to ride to his house *
____________________________________

On other side with the gangster:

???:- One!

(H) dad:- AHHHHH!!!..

???:- * chuckle evily * Two!.. * one by one that gangster pulg Hobi's father nails *

(H) dad:- I.. I'm s..so.. Ahhhh!!! Sorry~.. p..please.. * breath heavily while looking at devil's eyes *

???:- Tch.. tch.. How can you expect mercy from a devil like me~... * smirks widely *

On other hand Hobi reach his house and burst open the door. His eyes widen by the sight. His father is laying on the floor while a man sitting on the chair on the side.

Hobi:- Who the hell are you?!!.. * yell *

???:- * that man turn to Hoseok with a smirk * Your daddy~.. my babyboy~..

Hobi:- * saw the men's dark eyes and gulp harder. His voice sent a shiver down his spine *

(H) dad:- * look at Yoongi and to his son. Suddenly a disgusting idea popped into his head which no one father can do to their own sons or daughters * B..boss.. I..I.. if you want.. you can get.. my son..

Hobi:- * look at his father with wide eyes. Tears flow fromhis beautiful eyes * W..w..what?.. * he murmurs in low voice *

Suga:- * look down at the man with a huge smirk * He is your son.. but you sold him to me?.. * gaze Hoseok body head to toe * Not bad... He is worth for nothing but for pleasure~..

Hobi:- N...no..~.. * he back away but Suga men catch his both hands * Ahhh!! You fucking motherfuckers.. LEAVE ME!!!.. * He yells, Suga comes to Hoseok and "SLAP" that's it. On hard slap make Hoseok faint on the spot *

Suga:- Guards!! Get him to my car.. * walk outside of the house while calling his sister. On other hand one guard pick Hobi in bridal style and walk behind Suga *

On Yn side.
The whole club is cheering a girl.

Everyone:- Yn! Yn! Yn!... * With a smirk Yn did a punched that boy's nose *

Yn:- * laugh when that boy get on his knees * Now~!.. You lose~.. So,.. you're going to pay for everyone's drink here.. * she turn to her phone when she heard it ringing * hello oppa?..

Suga:- Babe... I want you to go to Holiday Café.. and get everything from there.. * cold yet soft tone *

Yn:- Okay... * with that she cut the call and turn to everyone * All!! Enjoy.. I have work.. * with that she left that club and drive towards Holiday Café in high speed *

Sindi:- Anything else sir!?.. * smiles *

Man:- Nothing.. * with that the man left the café. Sindi sigh worriedly about Hobi. The café is now empty as the last customer letf now *

Sindi:- When will you come baby.. I'm so bored~.. * pout *

???:- Hii babygirl~... * someone said while learning on the wall with a huge cheesy smirk *

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

A/N:- Hi buddies!! Hope you all are fine.. so,.. here I finally uploaded this ff first part.. Hope you all like it.

So, bye guys..

Love you all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.6K 139 6
Before Kim Namjoon, a young hotheaded Alpha, met Omega Park Seokjin, his favorite writer from the club they were both members of, he was merely livin...
1.2K 191 53
"I will always be the Moon of your world. And be by your side in every situation. I promise ". "I am not what you think. When you will know my secret...
196K 5.7K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...