❤️‍🔥Part 1❤️‍🔥

Hobi pov:

A sunshine beam through the curtain as I groan and tried to cover my eyes soon my alarm also start to ring as I again groan and turn off the alarm. I slowly got up from the bed while rubbing my eyes.

Mr. Jung:- Hey bitch get ready and go out for the job.. * I sigh because my dad is always like this. After my mom's death he became rude towards me at all. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom and fresh up *

 I slowly got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom and fresh up *

I wore my summer outfit because it too hot outside. I went out of the house without give any gaze towards my appa because it's more happy to be in hell.

We own a cafe 'The Holiday Cafè' my mom's dream. Before the big storm my mom's death, we are a beautiful little family. Me, mom and appa a little yet happy family. Our love for eachother never died but after my eomma's death our happy world collapsed. My appa start to become a drunker and beat me. He start to ask money for drinks and something for...girls.

Sindi:- Good morning Hobi oppa.. * I snapped out of my train of thoughts by Sindi who greet me with a big smile. I look at her and flash a small smile *

Hobi:- Good morning Sindi..did you eat your breakfast? * I ask as she shook her head with a cute pout while rubbing her tummy. I chuckle at her and wear my apron and start to walk towards the kitchen. I start to make food for both of us since I also eat nothing in my so called house *

 I start to make food for both of us since I also eat nothing in my so called house *

After our breakfast we both start to clean up the Cafè. I'm mopping the floor while Sindi doing the dishes. I look at the time and it seems 7:26. I sigh only few minutes to open the Cafè.

Hobi:- Sindi..do it faster it's time.. to open our café.. * I said in hurry as she said *

Sindi:- I'm done with the work oppa. * I nodded and went to the male's washroom. I look myself at the reflection of the mirror and put a forceful smile *

Hobi:- Smile like this Jung fucking Hoseok..just smile through the pain. * I said to myself and leave from there to the counter. Sindi change the close tag to open and went to the kitchen and start the coffee machine and other stuff. This is a small yet cute café and it is in the center of Seoul *