GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DT-Tale
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

Determined Promise

294 7 5
By KRDZ_Knight

After the battle, the others are in the house resting and recovering after the battle of Bête and some rescuing people from the Pink Blobs. Toriel is tending Asgore's wounds after he save a boy from being taken by the pink blob by taking the hit. Glitch is showing sparring with Murder on how to fight melee style. Murder is instructing Glitch on fighting, all while he parry every attempt to land a single hit made by Glitch. After the barrage of attacks, Murder did a sweep and use a Trident in the same fashion as Asgore. Glitch jump back and look each other and glairing with determined look.

Needless to say, Glitch is having trouble handling Murder who is more skilled than him. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Try to find footing and find back up ones in case someone tries to attack your legs."

Glitch sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, it is easier said it than done. I am too slow compared to you."

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Even that is true, just try harder. I learn that the hard way and you probably know that."

Glitch nodded as he summons a makeshifts bone sword to attack Murder with it. Glitch did a Blue-Slash, and it is heading straight towards Murder. Murder response by doing his own Pink-Slash at the blue one and it went through it, forcing Glitch to dodge out of the way. After that is done, Murder decided to rush at Glitch who just barley block the attack. Then Glitch did a kick, but Murder block it and throw a punch in which Glitch avoid it. After that, Murder then did a grapple and slam Glitch into the ground. After that is done, their sparring stop and finished their training. Undyne saw this, decides to chat in as she spoke out.

"Wow, I never knew that you were this good at Melee combats."

Murder then spoke out.

"I been training in melee ever since I gain both the Spears and the Trident, and you and Asgore teach me in ways in fighting. It is critical to Bête's downfall and death. And on top of that, the threat of the multiverse that other people from different universes that wants me dead or ruin my home. So, I continue my training in order to deal with those things."

Undyne understands that Murder did this in order it protect his home from outside forces. Murder looks at Glitch as he spoke out.

"How is your soul? and how is Frisk?"

Glitch sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, my soul, thanks to your actions, my magic is fill with DETERMINATION and has been growing ever since."

He then turns to Frisk as he spoke out.

"And as for Frisk, While I haven't managed to convince him to not go through with it, I was able to convince him to see you and hear the alternative solutions. Question, does the button work?"

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, I tried that with within a small scale and it seems to work anywhere."

Glitch nodded as Undyne spoke out.

"So, should I continue instructing my Sans to fight in melee combat?"

Murder nodded and gave a thumb up as she agrees, before leaving the two be for training. Once that is done, Murder is looking For Gaster as he needs to speak with him.

Few hours later

Murder manages to catch both Gaster and Frisk who were just discussing on something. Although, Murder knew what that is as that their talking about. When they saw him, Gaster was surprised as Murder came early, while Frisk just sigh as he knows why he is here. Murder came to them as he spoke out.

"Frisk, I know what you're going to do. Just here this one out, and G, I think you need to know the context of the situation."

Gaster was confused as Murder explains the situation and how Frisk is about to do. Needless to say, Gaster is concerned that the timeline is threatened to be erase from existence. Frisk is simply sigh as he spoke out.

"I know that you would try to stop me, but no matter how many times that you have an alternative solution that you have, that is not gonna stop me to atone for my sins."

But Murder grew darker, and his Hate/Animosity aura is showing with being two cyan eyes are behind him. This made Frisk frightened and with Gaster even stepping back and on instinct, readying his Chroma-Hands behind him.

Murder sigh that made mist of white breath that you see if you're in winter days, but this is a middle of spring, and it is hot outside. This confuse them both as they're aware the fact that this is not winter and they're inside. Murder looks at them with cold yet heartwarming worriedness when you see if someone really cares about you. He then spoke out with cold yet soft tone.

"Just don't disappear, ok? I don't want this happening again, I just can't. Unlike before, I now have the power to do something about it."

As he said that, a button appears right next to Murder in which it shocks both Frisk and Gaster. The once menacing aura disappear as he spoke out.

"This is the Reboot Button, and it has the ability to fix all form of eternal systems of any worlds that I currently reside in, which is this. With this, I can fix you of your current state and give you a chance of getting to exist in this world."

Their faces grew even more shock than ever before as they never heard this type of button. A button that has the power to fix this world, this certainly surprisingly. Frisk looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Are you suggesting that Once I pull Chara out, you use the Reboot to fix my existence?"

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, once we rescue the victims that have been fell out of reality and into the void."

Gaster realize what Murder is talking about, the followers and random monster kid, possibly MK's sister that lost from the core by accident. He looks at Murder with seriousness as he spoke out.

"Murder, are you serious on doing this?"

Murder glare at Gaster and nodded. He turns and looks at Frisk as he spoke out.

"Now that consider the offer?"

Frisk has no words to say as he hesitantly nodded in agreement. Murder sigh as he finally gets it through Frisk's thick skull that he finally convinces him not go through of erased from existence to save the timeline. Because of this, they now have the task of using the machine to bring back both Chara and the fallen souls from the void. Gaster sigh as he spoke out.

"This is going to be a long day, isn't it?"

Unknown location

A snow was falling into the winter floor in which is filled with other snowy winter. A greyed figure came and saw the now vacant home which is filled with snow. The air is cold with a glimpse of a once populated place. Someone who is form is that of a monochromatic form that has void like eyes. She is a Frisk, and this one that falls into the void. This is Core-Frisk.

And she is looking at a Glitchtale that has now been influence by Murder of this mysterious AU called GlitchDust, the one that Cross is talking about. After that is done, she sighs as she spoke out.

"Now this is the most surprising thing that I ever seen. Not only a fuse timeline of Glitchtale and Dusttale exist, but also this AU is not allowing me to see them, which is a Bommer."

As she said that, Cross came and spoke to Core.

"Ya, this is the Dust-Sans that Delta and Abyss fought, and apparently he is alot more stronger due to the fact that he not only manages to defeat them, but also injured them to the point of temporary decommission. It is struck of luck that he is in our side, and even recruited the Bad Time Trio into his world."

Core nodded as she spoke out.

"Indeed Cross, we should make sure that Nightmare and the other People will not came and capture him or force him to recruit him into something bad."

Cross nodded as he spoke out.

"Should we step in and help him out?"

Core shook her head as she spoke out.

"No, we should let him be, he can handle it well so do not worry. Also, we are limited in numbers and our current situation is more important than this. As much as I Hate this, that is the truth and I just hate it."

Cross nodded as he spoke out.

"Even so, we should at least check from time to time in order to response to a threat if something came after him."

Core nodded as she spoke out.

"You are correct, I hope so."

With Lily

Lily is playing some video games with Cam, while Robin is practicing with her Fire-Magic all on her own. Robin sigh as she spoke out.

"So, does Papa Sans done anything to make that D+ guy to like him?"

Lily thought about it before speaking out.

"Ya, apparently there are alot of people that gone the same path as Uncle Sans, just not so lucky in the mental department."

Robin nodded as Cam spoke out.

"Can't still believe there are the conundrum that it said, commit your genocide to your own people, or watch them killed including your friends and family over and over again, which is messed up in ways that I don't want to be stuck into."

They all agree that is the case. Even if they love Murder in all their hearts, that is just messed up that their glad that they didn't have to experience this. Once that is done, they continue on what they're doing. That is until a door opened and see Toriel with snacks on her hands. She looks at them as their basically kids that are in the brink of teenagers, doing what teenagers do. She sighs as she puts the snacks there as she spoke out.

"I wander what Murder is doing to you three when he is not here."

They thought about it until Lily spoke out.

"Well, usually we have Roll, the rabbit girl, along with her boyfriend Zack. Other than that, Papa Sans is always with us. Despite all of that, we like to be alone for once in a while."

Toriel nodded as she turns and sees Robin is using Fire-Magic in the way that she can do. This surprise her as she asks Robin.

"Say my child, when did you learn on how to use your Fire-Magic that way?"

Robin smiles as she spoke out.

"Well, you see Ma'am I was actually taken by you as your personal student in how to fight and how to use your ways in Fire."

Toriel was taken aback on this, but smile knowing that she herself is the reason why Robin is able to fight. After that, she turns around and left the area, leaving them three be. Lily sigh as she spoke out.

"Wonder what Uncle Sans is doing?"

With Murder

Murder is setting the machine while Gaster is calculating its systems and Frisk is helping them in any ways he can do. Once that is done, Murder, Gaster, and Frisk all looks at the Machine that they all made as Murder spoke out.

"Welp, this is finish, we should at least glorify this machine."

Gaster looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"Well, let's not wasted time. let us just get diagnostics before we will use it."

Murder nodded as he then types the control panel to begin its diagnostics. Frisk looks at Gaster as he spoke out.

"Gaster, what can I do as a payment for all the trouble you and Murder had?"

Murder then spoke out.

"Don't Disappear!"

Gaster sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, there is one..."

Five minutes later

Gaster is showing having a syringe of human blood that is also made out of a DETERMINAITION. Frisk is holding his arm that has syringe shot, while Murder is done with the data that the machine collected and sees that it is good to go. He turns and face them as he spoke out.

"The data says that it is safe and ready to go."

As he said that, he gives the result on a printed paper to Gaster who is reviewing it. Frisk is just looking at the machine in glory as he felt something inside of him is weird. It is a feeling of relieve and sadness which confuse him. Maybe it is because the fact that Murder is doing all that he can to make sure that he is not disappear out of reality. He looks at Murder who has hope in his eyes in which makes him feel more relieve than ever before. After Gaster reads the Data the Murder given him, he looks at them as he spoke out.

"Welp, this is as far as I saw is that it is good to go. So, should start it up then?"

Murder and Frisk look at each other as they are about to do this in order to save Asriel. And with that, they turn the machine on and starting to bring back the people that have been fallen into the void and bring them back into existence. One by one, they all were safely transported into the world and make their way back into reality. The last one is Chara, the last person to go and rescue from the void. Frisk is feeling nervous as he gonna meet him after last time when he was under the influence of Hate. Murder looks at him and knows that he is nervous about this as Frisk ask Murder about something.

"Tell me Murder, what is the first thing that Chara is going to do when he saw me?"

Murder giggle at this which make Frisk nervous more as Murder answers him.

"I don't know if he saw me, but I am certain that the first thing he do is to punch you into the face for all the things that you have done."

Frisk is even more frightened than ever before as he was about to be punch by Chara, which is justified. Murder simply giggling more as he spoke out. 

Let's get this over it, shall we?"

Frisk take a deep breath as he is readying himself to do this. They then nodded as he entered the machine as Gaster activate it, causing a blinding light to appear and covered the area.

With Chara

Chara is in the void, forever stuck in there until the end of time, or was until two figures came. Murder is sticking into the shadows to let this one out. Frisk steps forward as he is about to speak until Chara punch him into the face, expecting that from him Chara to do after Murder warned him of that. After that little confrontation, Chara has a look on his face as he shouted out.

"That is what you get for using Hate on me and turning me into a psycho murderer and a Megalomaniac!"

Murder giggling at this which made Chara froze in place and realizing that Frisk is not the only one who is in here. Murder sighs as he shows himself in which it shocks Chara. He can tell that this is different than the Sans he knew. For one, his clothes are a bit darker than what he is usually wears, he is wearing a scarf that is likely from Papyrus, and his eyes are that of pure DETERMINATION and which it shocks him more. Chara is stepping back as he can felt his power that Murder has inside of himself and it is huge, the biggest one that he had ever seen. He also saw some limiters or blocks that prevent him from going all out in which it confuses him. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Before you ask, no I am not your Sans. I am him from another Alternative Timeline, or AT in short. Name is Murder, it is Knife to see ya."

Chara is taken aback at what he said. A Sans from an Alternative Timeline? Now that is what you didn't see every day. Murder just looks at Chara as he spoke out.

"And I see that this is going to be a while for explaining on our end now don't we, Frisk?"

Frisk nodded as they explain the Bête Noir problem, and where Murder came from. How he became like this, and how what happened to his world. Chara is taken a back on the amount of Information that they told him. Chara looks at Murder as he spoke out.

"You got to tell me more about your world later. Right now, we need to find a way to bring Asriel back from Bête.

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ok kid, do your thing. And once that is done, I'll fix your existence."

This confuse Chara until Frisk shows him that he is glitching as he spoke out.

"If I stay in existence for too long, the Timeline will be erased. So, I originally decided to erase myself from existence and everyone will forget about me Like Gaster when he is in the void."

This horrified Chara and look at Frisk with worried eyes as he shouted out.

"Please your joking, right? I don't want to forget you, please!"

Chara cries as he didn't want to forget someone in deep down cares about even if they're the ones that made them a Megalomaniac. He was hoping that is just a joke until Frisk just shut that down and confirms that it is the case. This made Chara rush forward and hugs Frisk and holds him to make sure to not disappear. Frisk is simply hugging back as Murder spoke out.

"That is until I came along."

This made Chara looks at Murder with confuse look towards Murder in which he responds by summoning the Reboot Button in which it shocks Chara as he never seen that type of Button before. Murder then explains on how it works and how he planning to use it on Frisk once their back into the real world. Chara can't help but saying "thank you" to Murder over and over again. Murder just assures him that it is ok and his welcome. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Ok, let's go. This place gives me the creeps and reminds me of some bad memories."

Both of them nodded as Frisk give his Soul to Chara who took it and all of them entered back into the real world. But before that is happened, Murder presses the Reboot and fix all the systems and damage that the timeline has suffered through, causing Frisk to no longer glitching and being a threat to existence.

With the trio

Cam is showing having a stroll into some parts of the streets which is empty along with Lily and Robin. Robin sighs as she spoke out.

"So, why are we here again?"

Cam looks at Robin as he spoke out.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing. We needed to take actions against Bête and save as many people as possible. Plus, this is an excuse to roam around and see around."

Robin rolls her eyes as Lily spoke out.

"Uh, you two, I think we have a problem!"

They all turn and sees the schools is being attack as children along with AMD was forced to attack and defense them. All three decided that they're going to help them out and fight the pink blobs. Once there in there, they summons their weapons. As a little girl is about to be taken by one of the Blob, a green slash destroys the blob. She turns to see Lily with her scythe in hand as she spoke out.

"Get out of here, we will handle this!"

The girl nodded as she leaves. Lily sighs as she turns and see that Cam is holding them off with his green chains, while Robin is throwing her multiple of her spears made out of fire and magic to skewer and incinerate them alive. Lily decides to push forward and continue rescuing people. Cam is slicing the Blobs with his chains that are sharp. He is holding about fifty of them as he is pushing them back. Robin is creating a wall of fire to block the Blobs that are trying to pass her. A Blob is sneaking around and lunge to her, only to get stab by a spear and incinerate it into dust. Robin sighs as she spoke out.

"When will this ends?"

Cam then spoke out.

"It seems that there is just too many!"

Suddenly, a cracks form from the ground as Lily creating fissures to disorient the Blob as then, tendrils erupt from the cracks from the ground as they stab and slice the Blobs left and right. Lily smiles at this as she spoke out.

"There we go, all of them are taken care of."

Then, some people appear right besides then as one of them spoke out.

"Hey, thanks for helping us, we will take care of the rest."

Then Robin spoke out.

"It is fine, we're here to help you guys out. So, were not leaving till this place is safe."

They look at the three of them as they relented and let them stay and help out. After that, one of them spoke out.

"By the way, my name is Ronan. What is yours?"

Then all of them spoke out.

"My name is Lily."

Then Cam is turn.

"My name is Cam."

Finally, Robin.

"The name is Robin; it is pleasure to meet you."

Ronan nodded as they all began to fight and killed the Pink-Blobs that are attacking the school. Cam form a chains and strait it up into a staff and summons into more chains to trap the Pink-Blobs. Robin summons multiple spears as a similar fashion as Undyne as she lunges them at the Pink-Blobs and explosion into fire. Lily created bubble of kindness and drain the HP and stamina and in general lifeforce of these creatures as they decayed into dust as their souls are release. Lily made the dome disappear as the souls rush forward and swirling around her. Lily smiles that these souls are still conscious to reality and somewhat alive. Cam is swatting and stabbing the Blobs with his staff as he is using the chains to cover his blind spots. Ronan is blasting the blobs with his fist that glow yellow and justice bullets were orbiting around his wrist. As they all began to fight their way through the school, they saw the children trap within the room and surrounded by a bunch of Pink-Blobs. Cam and Robin wasted no time as Robins summons her wall of Fire to deny them access to the kids as Cam summons his chains to grab and hold them in place, then Lily came in and slice all of them with her scythe. After that is done, Lily bust the door down in style as she spoke out.

"Are you ok?"

All of the Kids are shocked that this happened, but cheerful that their save from the scary beasts. After that is done, Ronan then guide the children to safety all while Cam, Lily, and Robin are here to guard the children in case any Blobs tried to attack the children. Cam sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, this is smoot sailing, a little too smoot?"

Then Robin shouted out as she saw something.

"Well, you have to say it, LOOK OUT!"

As she said that, a huge explosion of rainbow Fire as Asriel is here and is ready to slaughters everyone on sight and that included children. This is simply bad, because of what he is capable on what he can do. Robin wasted no time as she summons a wall of fire to blind Asriel as he uses his Rainbow-Fire to swipe away the fire wall, only to get face first with both firing spears and a justice bullets punch into the face as he is sent flying. He was sent flying into the lockers behind him in which he is pissed. He summons his Star-Blazing and lunge them at the group who sent him away. Lily who does not want them to get killed, summons her dome barrier to block the attack with Cam reinforce with his harden chains and thicken the dome. This work as the Star-Blazing has no effect on the barrier in which infuriating him as he tried to strike them with Rainbow-Fire, only to have no effect on this in which infuriating him more. He then did something that they forgot that he could do. A warning sign appears below the children who is still trying to get out of here. Before the lightning come down and burn the children alive, a Chroma-Hand appeared and use the Kindness dome to block the attack. This Hand is something that Cam, Lily, and Robin recognize and who belong to. It belongs to none other than Murder who got here on time. Lily, Cam, and Robin look at Murder as they all spoke out.

"Papa Sans!"

Ronan looks at Murder who has a surprise look on his face as he spoke out.

"Now that is a surprise. Glad that you got here to help out."

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"You're welcome, uh, what is your name again?"

This made Ronan realize this as he spoke out.

"Oh, the name is Ronan, it is nice to meet ya Mr. Sans."

Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Guess the pleasure is yours too Ronan."

Asriel is getting more piss that Murder is here early than planned as he lunges his Star-Blazings at Murder who response with Magical-Blasts as a counter in which counter each other and explosive into a rainbow smoke which exciting the children. Asriel then summons his Shocker-Breaker to rain down upon Murder who just dodges out of the way and rain down his own Fireballs to attack Azzy with it who just dodges out of the way. Murder looks at the kids as he spoke out.

"You three go and help Ronan rescue the children, I'll deal with the goat boy."

They all nodded as they continue helping people as Murder turns to face Asriel who is getting more and more piss by the second. Murder seeing Asriel is pissed as he spoke out.

"Geez, you're getting more and more piss by the second now, Flowey."

This made Asriel even more angry that he is using the name Flowey, that part of him that hate himself for what he did as he lunges at Murder with his Chaos-Saber while Murder is just summons his Scythe and Trident to block the attack. They clash each other and their battle is immense as Sabers clash both Scythe and Trident as Asriel is getting overpowered as Murder is more skilled than him. After that, Murder then proceeded to kick Asriel, then grab him by the neck and slam him into the ground, before impaled him with blue bones as he spoke out.

"You know, I wonder what is within your mind when Hate is inside of you. So many things that it is inside your mind."

Asriel just snarls at his statement as he shouted out.

"And why are you interested on such things. It is not like it changes anything!"

But Murder is seemed to be unbothered by his words as he looks into his mind and sees what memories he had and tell the difference between his Asriel and this one. After that is done, Murder then using his sensing magic to see if anyone is coming. Sure enough, he senses alot of people coming. At least, the people on his side, that is until he senses Bête is here as well, but he is prepare for that as he then using his coms to contact that Bête is here and be ready for their plan. Before Murder can finish his coms, Asriel broke free from his boney prison by emanating Rainbow-Fire all over his body to burn it down. As that happened, Murder then dodges out of the way to avoid getting burn. Asriel then summons his Star-Blazings to at least push Murder back in order to get away. This fails however as Murder using a dome to trap Asriel as he then uses one himself to block the attack. Murder sigh as he spoke out.

"Well, I love to beat you to humiliation but, there is someone that wants to see you again. So, I recommended to Flowying yourself before facing him. Besides, it would have been Knife to face him instead of me, and the fact that you're not worth my time."

This made Asriel even more enrage and piss that Murder is mocking him for being weaker than him. Before he could reiterate and say anything back, Murder then preceded to use Blue-Magic to send him away as the dome disappears. Murder then teleports to where Bête is and take her down. However, there is a figure is watching the whole fight as they disappear into the darkness.

Meanwhile in somewhere else

Someone is seeing what this AU is going on. This person is getting more and more interested at Murder who his DETERMINATION has been growing and his body is adjusting to its power. He is checking to make sure that this isn't a trick and sure enough it wasn't. He became more and more interested on this Murder as he spoke out.

"Hm, it seems that this one is special than all the rest of these fools. I'll have to watch it a far for now. He could be useful in my plans, but certainly will reject joining me."

He then creating another Glitch Screen and use it as a note as he spoke out.

"I'll have to find a way to convince him to join me in my plans of bringing back what I lost. I'll have to ask Error to find his AU and threaten him in order to forcefully join me. Although, there are rumors that relates to this Murder-Sans that his AU has reputation of being disappearing and reappearing on random and heard now it is impossible to find and entered. Even the Book of Eyes is useless in this case."

As he types all what he knows as he spoke out.

"Guess I'll be spying on you if that rumor is true or not and see what course of actions I'll take. this will be interesting thing to see what you are, Murder."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 5 4
One day, a boy who goes by Night, travels farther than he should.. Ending up in a multiverse that isn't his own, and meeting someone named, Dream. Dr...
54.1K 2.2K 18
Did you know multiverse resets exist? Well they do, and Error is pretty sure they don't cause this much change. This isn't his multiverse. Not anymor...
26.1K 558 101
I DO NOT OWN FORMER TIME TRIO, THIS IS A FANFIC! The owner of FTT is unknown but most likely Redrum. The human. It was all the human's fault. Everyth...
57.1K 1.4K 28
I want to make a story about Dust tale sans. however I want to give him a whole new personality, background and even powers. somethings will stay the...