FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

4| ➴Divya's new friend➴

3.7K 227 64
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"Divya" Rehana hissed in annoyance as Divya was taking more than usual time to get ready.

"I'm ready m'lady I'm ready" Divya sprung out from her room and bowed in front of Rehana.

"You're becoming such an annoying Divi. I'm waiting here for you for fifteen minutes." Rehana said as both the girls made their way out of the house.

"Sorry na babe" Divya pulled Rehana's cheek and she slapped on her arm.

"Abhi bhai you?" Divya asked in surprise and slightly horror seeing Abhimaan standing with car keys.

"Yes Mohan bhaiya is on leave for one week so mom told me to drop you and pick you up from university" Abhimaan said and opened the passenger door for them.

Divya gulped hard and looked at equally shocked Rehana.

"Okay let's go Rehana" Divya tugged on Rehana's arm and both the girls went inside.

Abhimaan pulled the engine and drove to their university.

~○~

"Wait for me here okay" Abhimaan sternly said to the girls who nodded their heads.

"Go and take care" Abhimaan continued and waved them off.

He was looking at the slightly shorter girl than Divya walking and talking. The smile was constant on her lips whenever she spoke.

He started noticing every freaking thing about her. How she talks, how she bites her lips in nervousness, how she smiles when she is around Divya or Hiya. Her dressing sense, her choice of colours, everything.

~○~

"yeh badi maa ne Abhi bhai ko kyun keh diya yeh sab karne ko?"

(Why badi maa has given the task to Abhi bhai?) Divya groaned and stomped her foot angrily

"Kyun kya musibat ho gaya isme?"

(Why? What happened ?)

Divya realised she was with the most innocent girl in the world.

Sighing Divya replied

"He will never even allow us to eat burger and pizza after class" Divya said and Rehana looked at her with a sad pout.

"Really?"

"Yes, he himself doesn't like those foods so he won't allow anyone" Divya said and Rehana made a crying face.

"It's okay we will eat at lunch hour" Divya winked at her and Rehana nodded her head happily.

~○~

Ayaan was walking through the hallway of the hospital corridor when he collided with a small figure and in a friction of time his hands went to hold her arms tightly from falling.

Ayaan frowned when he saw whom he had helped. "Ishani? you here?" Ayaan said and she looked at him.

"Uhhh yes... actually I came here to meet...."

"Got it. To meet your sister?" Ayaan didn't let her complete it and said his.

"No.. I came here to meet Maheen Aunty, she asked me to" Ishani shook her head and told him with a smile on her lips.

She was so happy when her father asked her to meet Maheen at the hospital as she asked for her.

"Badi maa asked you to?"

"Yes... papa told me" Ishani nodded her head and Ayaan thought for a moment.

"Okay then you should go. There is her cabin" Ayaan showed Ishani, Maheen's cabin and smiled.

"Thank you Ayaan bhai" shyly thanking, she left, where he pointed.

Ayaan looked at her retrieving figure and tried to understand why Maheen asked her to come here.

But shrugging, he left to call Suhani as her sister is here.

~○~

"Aunty may I come in?"

Maheen looked up from her laptop to the door of the cabin where a girl was peeking.

"Areyyy Ishani come come" Maheen shut off her laptop when Ishani went inside. "Sit here"

Nodding, she sat and hesitantly looked around her.

~○~

"Hi Divya" Divya felt a hand wrapped around her waist from behind and she immediately went to slap the person.

"What the hell is this Divya?" The person groaned when her palm landed on his cheek, gaining everyone's attention in the canteen.

Rehana's eyes widened in shock and palms went to cover her mouth.

"What is this you shitpiece?" Divya asked, holding the boy from his collar.

"Why are you getting angry, baby? It's just I hugged you nothing else"

"Ankush stay in your limit. I won't entertain any of this shit" Divya said pointing her forefinger at him.

Ankush's jaw clenched and he held Divya's forearm tightly making her flinch and Rehana shook her head.

"Hey man, why are you bothering her?" Rehana tried to free Divya's arm from his grip but his one dirty glare made Rehana stop.

"Rehana you stay away. I can handle him very well." Divya said while wiggling from his hold.

"Yes little girl please stay away from us. It's none of your business." The boy Ankush looked at Rehana and she felt disgusted how he was looking at her in a dirty way.

"It is my business Mister. She is my sister. got it?" Rehana said and punched Ankush's shoulder but it didn't bother him and he started dragging Divya.

"Leave me Ankush. Leave the fuck of me you asshole" Divya screamed

Rehana came in front of him to stop him but he literally pushed her harshly and she stumbled back on her feet. But felt someone hold her and she looked over her shoulder to find a boy, their age.

"Stay here. I'm coming okay" he helped Rehana to stand properly and went behind where Ankush and Divya went.

Rehana couldn't hold herself from going behind them. Divya is her best friend. If something happens to her what she is going to tell the family?

"Hey bro. Why are you dragging her?" The helping boy stopped the duo near the garden and Ankush scrunched his brows.

"Now who the fuck are you ? And what is your problem?"

"No, I was just asking why you are dragging when you can lift her up. You know it would be easy to take her." The helping boy said casually and Divya looked at him in disbelief.

"You are right bro. Wanna join me?" Ankush said with a smirk.

"Yes, why not. Afterall she is beautiful"

"You crazy man. What are you? a coward. Can't you see he is forcing me?" Divya screamed which made Ankush laugh.

And when he loosened his hold from her forearm and was going to lift her up, in the meantime the boy pulled Divya towards himself with one hand and his other hand went to punch Ankush's face.

"She is not your puppet." He said gritting his teeth dangerously at Ankush, who was on the ground.

Divya was looking at her saviour in awe.

"You okay?" He asked and Divya nodded her head still lost in him.

"Divi" Rehana ran and hugged Divya close to her heart.

"Thank you so much.'' Rehana smiled at the guy who was smiling at them with his dimples.

Divya broke the hug and turned to the guy.

"Thank you. Really thank you so much"

"It's my pleasure. They think of girls as their slaves. Assholes" he mumbled under his breath and both the girls smiled.

"By the way, myself Raunak" he extended his hand and Divya looked at it.

"Myself Divya, and she is Rehana"

Raunak smiled at Rehana and she smiled back.

"Divi. I'm leaving okay. My class is going to start" Rehana whispered and Divya nodded.

After Rehana left the garden Divya looked at Raunak, who was still looking at her.

"Wanna be friends?" Raunak asked, lifting his one eyebrow.

"Sure" Divya agreed nodding her head and both seated on one of the benches.

"You're from which department?" Raunak asked

"Computer Science. And you?"

"I'm new here. Actually transferred from NewYork University" Raunak said and Divya nodded her head.

"Raunak. Thank you really thank you so much"

Raunak holds Divya's hands and gives a little squeeze. "It's okay. I understand."

Divya looked at their joined hands and then raised her face to look at him.

He was smiling at her. The most beautiful smile she has ever seen. He is handsome with black hair, slightly falling on his forehead, naturally red lips, pointed nose and dimpled smile.

Raunak was excited when he saw how she was fighting and cursing with Ankush. But when he started dragging the girl without her permission and with force. He lost his patience to watch it from afar.

She is beautiful. More than he can think. Long Silky slightly brown hair, reaching her hip. Wearing a white top and blue denim jeans. Pink plump lips and kohl filled eyes.

They both lost in each other's eyes, staring as if sinking in the ocean.

But the rings of Raunak's phone brought them back and she moved her face to the other side shyly.

"Yes mimmi. I'm in college now. Okay my lady love. Take care. Take care of Diti." Raunak hangs up the phone.

"Your girlfriend?"

"No. My mother" said Raunak and smiled at her.

~○~

"Hiya please just one kiss. Why are you making a fuss about it yar?"

"I've told you millions of times, Prem. I'm not comfortable. Please" Hiya took back her hands from Prem's hold and turned to the other side.

Prem looked at her back angrily and was going to hold her neck but stopped and calmed down his anger and turned her towards himself softly.

"It's okay. I'll wait hmm" he palmed her cheeks and she nodded.

"What are you two doing here? "

They heard an authoritative voice and found professor VS, Vihaan Singhania was looking at them, his hands were inside his pocket.

"Sorry sir" mumbled Hiya and created a distance from Prem.

"What bha...."

"Don't Prem Singhania. Sir. We are in university. So it's sir for you" Vihaan Singhania warned and Prem nodded, lowering his head.

"Hiya go to your classroom."

Hiya nodded her head and ran from there.

"What is this bhai? Why are you behind my love life?" Prem groaned and Vihaan rolled his eyes.

"It's university. Also, how many girls do you want to date at the same time, Prem?" Vihaan sighed and Prem ignored.

"Don't do it Prem. Don't ruin an innocent heart"

"Keep your advice to yourself Mr. Vihaan Singhania. You're my professor not my guardian"

Mumbling Prem left the corridor while Vihaan shook his head and went to the next class.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

How was the chapter?
Share your thoughts
So many new character introduced here right 😉

Next on : Friday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
149K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
44.4K 2.9K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...