RED-hope mikaelson

By simp4bexmikaelson

the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore More

BOOK TRAILER
RED
CAST
AESTHETICS
PLAYLIST
EXPLANATION
ii

i

243 6 0
By simp4bexmikaelson

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU RUN PT. 1

HOPE and adelaide laid in adelaide's bed watching cutthroat kitchen, which weirdly enough was hope's favourite show.

"are you sure you have to go with ric tonight?" adelaide whined as hope ran her hand through the younger girls hair.

"unfortunately i do, love." the tribrid sighed, making adelaide pout. "don't give me that face, i'll be back in the morning." hope reasoned, laughing at her girlfriend's cuteness.

"fiiine." adelaide grumbled as she got off of hope.

"you'll be fine without me for a few hours love, just go bug your brothers, or, em, or parker. the twins even." hope offered, making the brunette smirk.

"i do love bugging them." adelaide thought out loud, making hope shake her head with a smile.

"i know you do," the tribrid told her as she got off her girlfriend's bed and walked up to her, wrapping her arms around the slightly taller girls shoulders. "i'll see you in the morning, okay?"

"okayyyy." adelaide grumbled, placing her arms around hope's waist. she leaned down and kissed her girlfriend sweetly before hugging her tight. "be safe okay?"

"always." hope told her, holding out her pinky.

"and forever." adelaide replied back, linking her pinky with hope's and bringing her hand to her mouth, kissing the knuckle of her thumb, hope mirroring her. adelaide let go of her girlfriend and watched her walk out of the room with a sigh.

the brunette slipped on a nike jumper before leaving her room to find her best friend's, who were more than likely in parker's room -since emilia wanted to give her and hope some "alone time" the brunette walked the halls and smiled at most of the people she passed by, much like her mother she was personified sunshine, until you crossed her. in that case she was like her dad; cold, and sarcastic. and what's the opposite of sunshine? a fucking tornado. adelaide salvatore was many things, and unfortunately a trouble maker was one of them. she blamed her dad for that side of herself, and maybe that was the exact reason that her "uncle" ric loved putting her in detention, and when detention wasn't enough (mostly because her best friend parker donovan was right there with her) she got dish duty.

adelaide reached her brother's dorm and walked in, without knocking like usual.

"hey bitches!" she greeted as she threw herself onto parker's bed where he and emilia bennett; her other best friend were sat, along with the saltzman twins.

"hey ads, did your girlfriend just leave?" parker asked, not taking his eyes off of the spiderman movie they were watching.

"yep, unfortunately for me. but fortunately for you, so we can hang out."

"does that mean you'll finally stop ignoring us for the she-devil?" lizzie saltzman snarked. adelaide simply rolled her eyes, and stole a gummy bear from josie saltzman's hand. she knew about her "cousins" obvious distain for her girlfriend, but she didn't care, she didn't need anyone's approval (with the exception of her parents)

"i do not ignore you guys for hope," she defended. "i equally split up my time since someone seems to hate her so much."

"i just don't know what you even see in her." lizzie shrugged. everyone else groaned, knowing exactly where this was going.

"don't need to. as long as i'm happy." adelaide shot back, glaring at lizzie slightly.

"whatever, freak of nature." lizzie replied, mumbling the last part.

"i'm sorry, what was that? defective witch."

"you know what adelaide!?" lizzie snapped, turning towards the brunette.

"what? elizabeth?" adelaide yelled, standing up from the bed.

"enough you two!" josie shouted, making the pair look away from each other.

"sorry." they both grumbled, looking down guiltily.

"now, you two get along, or we'll stick you in the get along shirt." greyson smirked as he and ethan entered the room.

"oh whatever," adelaide sassed, flipping her brother off.

"just for that we're watching highschool musical." lizzie smirked, fist bumping adelaide. that was how they were, they'd be fighting one minute and the next they'd be back to being best friends. parker exited the movie they weren't paying attention to and clicked on 'highschool musical', much to his and greyson's dismay.

adelaide woke up the next morning on parker's bed, with parker snoring on her left shoulder, and josie asleep on her right. lizzie was cuddled into josie's side, emilia was laying on top of greyson on his bed, and ethan was passed out on one of the beanbag chairs. she smiled at them before managing to roll out of the bed without waking the others and headed into the bathroom. she'd been in her brothers room enough to have her own toothbrush and face care things in their bathroom, so she started to get ready for the day. she smiled at herself in the mirror as she eyed herself, she definitely had her dads complexion and signature smirk, but her eyes were her moms.

she snuck out of the bathroom and grabbed her phone before leaving the room, and heading towards hers and emilia's. it was funny to her that alaric and caroline put all of their rooms near one another, despite the boys and girls having separate dormitories. to her guess it was because they'd all grown up together and their parents were best friends since they were kids (with the exception of alaric and damon of course) she crept through the halls quietly since it was five am, and everyone else was still asleep; maybe with the exception of dorian and emma.

she made it into her room and sighed, the air still lingering with the smell of her girlfriend. she looked down at her phone and smiled at her background, and the text she'd received from hope.

my girl🩵

hey baby! i hope you have a good night<3 we just picked up the new wolf and should be on our way home, love you

morning love, you probably fell asleep or made your brothers watch disney movies, we'll be home around 8! ❤️

addie🩷
sorry babe! you were right we were watching highschool musical all night
safe travels home, love youuu❤️

my girl🩵
lol i figured as much
we'll be safe, see you in a bit!
love you more!!

addie🩷
mmm not possible but ok!

she smiled to herself as she read the message her mom had just sent to the family groupchat

salvatore gang🔛🔝
momma🫶🏻
daddyo🧛‍♂️
twinky 🏳️‍🌈
grey grey😖
adopted lil bro😁
the fam fave 🥇

momma🫶🏻
good morning my babies! i hope you all have a great day at school! we'll see you at the football game in a few days🩷

the fam fave🥇
morning mommy! the other dipshits are still sleeping, but i hope you have a great day at work! love you <3

adopted lil bro😁
nuh uh, im awake now cause my pillow dipped on me

momma🫶🏻
language adelaide jenna

the fam fave🥇
go lay with e in the beanbag chair then, he looked lonely
sorry mom

adopted lil bro😁
did you leave because you're going through sex withdrawals from hope?😏

the fam fave🥇
no! she's not even back yet
and we haven't had sex yet

daddyo🧛‍♂️
please keep it that way.

adopted lil bro😁
haha, virgin

the fam fave🥇
don't b jealous that you can't get any, hope and i just havent had anytime

daddyo🧛‍♂️
could we please not talk about this. i do not want to think about my little girl and klaus mikaelson's daughter getting it on
even though i love her

the fam fave🥇
🫣🫣
anyways, im going to workout byeeee

adopted lil bro😁
you mean work out your sexual frustrations?

momma🫶🏻
PARKER JAMES

daddyo🧛‍♂️
parker!!

the fam fave🥇
go back to bed u freak

adelaide laughed at her phone before walking into her closet to get changed into her workout gear so she could get a quick one in before breakfast. once she was all done and changed she headed towards the gym, no one would be there but she still brought her airpods to ignore anyone if they came in. it wasn't like she was shy or anything, she usually greeted everyone, and everyone knew her since her name was kinda on the building.

the brunette started her workout with cardio as usual as she decided what she wanted to workout, adelaide decided to work on her back, biceps, and forearms, doing a simple (not really) pull day.

once adelaide was all showered she decided to change into a cute outfit since her girlfriend would be there in an hour, and she was thinking that maybe tonight would be the night they finally made it official. they had been dating for over a year now, and maybe that was enough time for her and hope. the youngest salvatore triplet decided on a pair of plaid school shorts, that were a little shorter than her parents would've preferred, a typical school shirt that she tied at the bottom to show off her abs making sure to leave her tie undone a bit, and one button undone. she walked over to her shoe collection and decided to be exactly like her mother, pairing them with her white converse, and of course her white nike socks that she wears everywhere. parker always swore she had too many pairs, but adelaide always said there was no such thing.

she walked into her bathroom and dried her hair, before curling it and styling it in a half-up, half-down bun style. she smiled at herself as she applied her mascara (the only makeup she really ever wore) before she left the bathroom and headed towards her desk to grab her school things. there wasn't much time before breakfast and first period, and she really wanted to spend time with hope before they had to go to class (hope inevitably having to help alaric with something) another adult that really got under her skin, she always felt as if alaric neglected his own children for hope, which is where lizzie's hatred for her stemmed from. with caroline always being away to figure out solutions for the merge, you'd think he'd be there for his daughters more but nope. thankfully enough elena, damon, and bonnie were always there for the kids, and lizzie always had adelaide for support when she was having an episode or just needed to talk. what made adelaide even madder about alaric was the fact that he was constantly taking hope on missions and using her for what she was. she knows that hope would rather be having fun with herself, or even making some friends that weren't just her. thanks to alaric though, it was damn near impossible (and their peers misguided fear of her lineage)

adelaide frowned as she thought of how it must make her girlfriend feel as she walked through the halls, hurriedly making her way to the front door to greet her as she got home. the brunette smiled when she saw ric's van pull into the entrance of the school, making her legs move faster towards her girlfriend. she practically tackled hope as she made her way into the school.

"hey love! miss me?" hope joked as she hugged her girlfriend tightly.

"when do i not when you're gone?" adelaide asked with a smile, before turning to alaric. "please stop stealing my girlfriend." she told him, acting like she was joking, but she wasn't. alaric just shook his head and smiled at her, she reminded him a lot of her father.

"you were up early." josie joked as her and lizzie appeared.

"you guys are just lazy." adelaide joked as she grabbed hope's hand. hope felt a rush of jealous at josie's comment, but ignored it since she knew they've been best friends since diapers.

"not all of us can be up at the ass crack of dawn." lizzie grumbled, making adelaide stick her tongue out at her.

"not all of us can stay up till the ass crack of dawn, lizzie bean." she teased, earning a smack to the shoulder from the blonde twin before she turned to the new student(s?) adelaide eyed the curly headed boy beside ric curiously, since she was told they were picking up one new student.

"welcome to the salvatore school. we're your tour guides." lizzie greeted with a bright smile. hope rolled her eyes, earning a smack to the shoulder from adelaide.

"i'm josie."

"i'm lizzie. sisters." lizzie stated, eyeing rafael up and down. adelaide had to stop herself from laughing by placing her head into hope's shoulder

"twins," josie corrected.

"fraternal, obvs."

"and you are?" rafael asked adelaide, looking her up and down, which made lizzie and hope clench their jaws.

"adelaide salvatore-" hope cut her off and wrapped her arm around adelaide's waist

"my girlfriend." she stated, eyeing rafael

"like the salvatore school?" the tall boy asked.

"yep, her parents are the ones who helped co-found the school." hope added in, kissing adelaide's cheek, making the brunette blush.

"rafael, why don't you go ahead with the girls while i talk to landon?" the girls link their arms with rafael and lead him into the school.

"morning hope." both the twins said at the same time.

"morning girls." hope said back, politely.

"more like despair." lizzie said.

"i heard that." hope countered.

"no you didn't." lizzie smirked.

"didn't have to." hope argued.

"lizzie." adelaide warned.

"oh my god just fuck already." lizzie mumbled out, earning a kick to the shin from josie. "ow!" she yelped grabbing her shin.

"girls, behave." alaric scolded cutting off lizzie as she was about to say something.

"love you dad." the twins said before they started to walk away.

"so that was that, uncle ric im stealing my girlfriend for like ten seconds." adelaide stated before grabbing hope's arm and dragging her to an unoccupied hallway. once they're alone hope goes to question her girl, but is cut off by adelaide hastily pressing their lips together. hope doesn't kiss back for a few seconds due to shock but soon placed her hands on her girlfriend's hips, pulling them closer together.

"you're hot when your jealous." adelaide murmured against hope's lips.

"i wasn't jealous." hope lied as she pulled away.

"whatever you say hopey." the brunette teased with a smirk.

"so why'd you pull me into a secluded hallway? not that i minded or anything." hope asked as she looked into her girlfriend's eyes.

"i wanted to talk to you about something without prying ears." adelaide mumbled nervously, looking at her shoes.

"is everything alright?" hope asked worriedly. adelaide had always been an extremely confident person, so seeing her nervous made hope nervous.

"yeah, yeah it's just. you know what i'm gonna come out and say it." she stammered, looking into hope's gorgeous blue eyes. "we should have sex tonight." the sentence caught hope off guard, making her choke on her spit a little.

"huh?" she questioned, looking at adelaide with a shocked face. hope wasn't opposed to the idea, the exact opposite in fact. it was just that she never expected her girlfriend to be so upfront about it, confident or not.

"you heard me," adelaide smirked, bringing her lips to hope's ear. "we...should have...sex...tonight." she whispered, biting hope's earlobe before pulling away. she giggled at the blush that had spread across hope's face.

"i-uh." hope started, not even being able to find the words to say how badly she wanted to.

"just think about it and let me know, i'm sure old man ric is looking for you, and i have spell class. i'll see you later baby, preferably in my room, naked and screaming my name." the salvatore girl winked as she turned on her heel and left, leaving a very stunned hope mikaelson behind.

hope shook her head and headed back to the main hallway where alaric and landon were waiting for her. the blush hadn't left her cheeks, and she was starting to sweat at her girlfriend's parting words.

"hey, what took you so long? and why are you all red?" alaric asked, eyeing hope's appearance.

"oh nothing, just talking about a movie addie wanted to watch tonight." she lied.

"okay we'll let's get going to my office then." hope nodded and followed alaric and landon through the halls.

adelaide was walking from the library to her dorm after a few hours of studying during her free period. as she made her way past the kitchen she heard the sound of smashing plates, curiously she carefully opened the door, to which she was met with a knife hurdling towards her face. luckily enough her fast reflexes kicked in and she was able to stop it with her magic. she looked out up to see the knife throwing culprit and saw lizzie standing there in tears. adelaide's features softened as she stepped closer towards the girl she'd known since diapers.

"lizzie?" she called out, eyeing the blonde who's hair was a mess.

"hey addie." lizzie replied, her voice cracking slightly.

"what's wrong?" the brunette asked. she got no answer, just lizzie flinging herself into her arms as she sobbed. "hey, hey. it's okay, i've got you." she told lizzie as she held her tightly, running her hands through her hair.

"rafael rejected me, and i accidentally said some stupid things. he told me that he's 'staying away from girls like me' does that mean crazy? he means crazy right?" lizzie cried into adelaide's chest.

"what?! of course not lizzie!" adelaide started, pulling away from lizzie slightly. she placed her hands on lizzie's cheeks and made her look her in the eyes. "elizabeth jenna saltzman, you are not crazy! i've known you our entire lives. sure you can be mean, and bossy, and a bit overbearing, but you are not crazy. you are smart, and funny, gorgeous, and when you aren't trying to uphold your perfect image; you are the nicest, and most caring person ever. don't listen to what raf has to say, who cares?" the older girl told lizzie as she wiped away her tears.

"i care." lizzie sniffled.

"why? because he's hot?" adelaide joked, making lizzie giggle a bit. "there's that smile! lizzie. you and i? we're one in the same okay? sure we fight, but at the end of the day, we share not only a middle name, but we share the same mental problems." she explained.

"you're right, i love you addie."

"and i love you lizzie bean." she replied hugging her again tightly. the door opened and lizzie used her magic to send the same knife flying, but stopped it quickly. adelaide turned her head to see alaric standing there with a knife pointing at him.

"hi daddy." she mumbled out, as alaric pushed the knife away.

"hey baby."

"well, i leave you two alone." adelaide stated as she stood up, leading lizzie towards her dad. "maybe stop throwing knives liz, i don't want to become a heretic." she joked. alaric mouthed a thank you before adelaide left, giving him a short nod.

she walked down the halls and caught a glimpse of josie walking, so she hurriedly caught up to her.

"hey jojo!" she greeted, looping her arm through the brunette saltzman's.

"hey addie! where you heading from?" josie asked as she leaned her head on her best friend's shoulder.

"helping calm lizzie down after raf rejected her pretty harshly." adelaide responded.

"ah gotcha, well wanna go to dinner with me?"

"of course, i'm starving!" adelaide replied, putting her hand on her exposed abdomen. josie bit her lip slightly as she eyed adelaide's abs, before looking away quickly.

"m-me too. let's go." she replied hurriedly as they continued their walk.

hope walked into the wolf transition cells to visit landon after he couldn't be compelled to see how he was doing, before she headed to adelaide's room. she felt terrible that he had to be locked in there for something that wasn't even his fault.

"hey." she greeted to the curly haired boy on the ground.

"hope." he responded, looking over to her. hope sighed and crouched down to his height before sitting across from him.

"can't sleep either?" she questioned with a smile. 

"yeah, small spaces." he mumbled.

"sometimes i get restless, and adelaide's trying to convince her roommate to stay with the twins tonight." she explained.

"right, so a girlfriend?" he asked, burrowing his brows.

"yeah, she's the best." hope chuckled, thinking about her girlfriend.

"how long have you guys been dating? and also, are you gonna tell me how you can move things with your mind?" he asked.

"you ask a lot of questions. and just over a year." hope commented.

"wouldn't you?" he shot back, making hope hum in amusement.

"why are you smiling?" she questioned as she eyed landon.

"i'm remembering the day we danced in town square. this guy who used to mess with me in school, finally got what was coming to him. i'd had a good day." landon told her, as he thought back to when they danced. "just like me to crush on the girl with the most baggage."

"well, i'm gonna go to my girlfriend's room." hope told him, standing up.

"you know, you do that a lot." landon replied.

"so what?" hope asked, brushing off her pants.

"leave." he replied, looking down.

"i can be dangerous to people. it's better if i keep my distance." she told him sadly.

"better for who? and you seem pretty close with your girlfriend."

"again with the questions." hope shot back annoyed. after she walked away, landon threw a rock at the ground and stood up before his cell door opened.

"couldn't stay away huh?" he asked, walking out. he looked around confused to see no one there, but then was suddenly dragged out.

hope stood in front of landon after bringing him back to his cell, after they're talk in the library. hope still had an odd feeling in her heart about landon, and it freaked her out. the only person she should have these feelings about are is her girlfriend, but here landon was with that damn smile of his, making her feel things she shouldn't.

"give me your hand." hope told landon.

"i thought we'd established, i'm a terrible dancer." he joked, grabbing her hand making hope laugh. she closed her eyes and mumbled an incantation that cause the ceiling above them to warp into a starry night. they both looked up and smiled.

"i thought that might help you sleep." she told landon as he let go of her hand and walked around chuckling.

"you are a really nice person, hope mikaelson." he laughed, making her smile, a smile usually she usually saved for adelaide. "this is the part where you run." he added.

"yeah, i know." she replied.

"i'm not gonna remember any of this. am i?" he asked sadly.

"probably not. no." hope replied, frowning.

"well, in that case..." landon told her as he walked up to her and kissed her.

lizzie had gotten out of bed after comforting josie, she was on her way to grab some brownie mix when she heard talking coming from the werewolf transition cells. her curiosity lead her down there to spy on whoever it was, when she rounded  the corner she saw a sight she'd never thought she'd see.

hope pulls away with a smile on her face, looking up at landon with heart eyes, until she hears a a sound and sees lizzie standing a few feet away. the blonde realized she was spotted and went to rush to adelaide to tell her what she just saw, but hope got to her before she could.

"lizzie listen to me-"

"hell no! you just cheated on addie! i'm going to tell her. she deserves better." lizzie growled out, making hope look down guiltily.

"please don't." hope begged.

"give me one good reason why i shouldn't."  lizzie snapped, crossing her arms.

"it would break her heart!"

"not telling her would break her heart!" lizzie countered.

"it was just a goodbye kiss, i'll never see him again, i swear! he won't even remember this!" hope pleaded.

"fine, but if she ever finds out, and she gets hurt, i'll kill you." lizzie threatened before walking away.

em speaks!
well, that was doozy. obviously i love hope (and danielle rose russell is my wife) and i know she'd never cheat on anyone, it's just for the story. just a fair warning right now it's gonna be a bit of a heartbreaker, so yeah! hope y'all enjoy :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.5K 100
One shots about Hosie. More G!p Hope than G!p Josie.
24.7K 819 26
IN WHICH; two polar opposites who used to hate each other get stuck on a mission together, what could go wrong? or right? 😈 lizzie's g!p btw BOOK 1...
7.8K 244 7
When Hope Mikealson has a older sister who shares the same face but a completely different upbringing!
33.3K 897 101
After witnessing an old friend vanish, Hope Mikaelson becomes obsessed with finding out what happened to her, even when no one else at the Salvatore...