ii

THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU RUN PT. 2

ADELAIDE SAT in her room, waiting for hope to come since the party was long over. she told emilia to stay with the girls tonight, but didn't let her know why, and em was too drunk to care. she wanted to
go, but at the same time she didn't think she could see rafael and not punch him for how he treated lizzie. she pulled out her phone and smirked at the text hope had just sent her.

my girl🩵

i thought about your proposition, on my way to your room.

addie🩷
can't wait ;)

adelaide squealed as she ran into her bathroom to give herself a quick once over. she was wearing a black satin robe, and a pair of red lace lingerie that lizzie had taken her shopping for. red was hope's favourite colour, so she hoped she'd like it and it wasn't too much. she missed the knock on her door as she stared at her body, feeling somewhat insecure. it wasn't like hope's never seen her half naked before, they've gone swimming countless times and they've definitely gotten too heated during make out sessions, but this felt different.

"wow." hope breathed out as she took in her girlfriend's appearance. her jaw was slack as she eyed the red lace covering her girlfriend's toned body, hope felt her heart race and her breath get caught in her throat.

"hi." adelaide mumbled out, red reaching her cheeks as she stared at hope. "does this look okay?" she questioned nervously.

"are you kidding? you look like a goddess baby." hope told adelaide as she walked up to her, resting her hands on the younger girls hips.

"yeah?" adelaide questioned. hope bit her bottom lip and nodded, looking over her girlfriend once more before leaning and softly brushing her lips against adelaide's. the slow passionate kiss turned hungry and needy as hope pushed her up against the wall, adelaide gasped and hope took that opportunity to sneak her tongue into her mouth.

"jump." hope told her, adelaide did so and hope placed her hands on the backs of her thighs before pressing their lips back together. adelaide moaned into hope's mouth when she took her bottom lip into her mouth, biting it lightly. hope smirked as she carried adelaide to her bed, placing her lightly on the bed. hope blushed at the sight of her girlfriend laying there, her hair a halo around her head with a red face, and bruised lips.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"are you gonna stand there or?" adelaide joked as she propped herself up onto her elbows. hope looked into her eyes with a hungry look before getting on top of adelaide, reconnecting their lips again. hope trailed her kisses from the brunette's lips to her jaw, and then to her neck. hope started sucking marks onto her neck, until she found her pulse point making adelaide whine.

"you're so sexy right now." hope breathed out as she played with adelaide's robe.

"and you're wearing too many clothes." adelaide panted as she pulled at the hem of hope's shirt, signaling that she wanted it off. hope smirked as she pulled her shirt off and haphazardly threw it across the room.

"better?" she asked. adelaide shook her head before flipping them over so that she was on top. she looked into hope's eyes for consent, and when the older girl nodded, she pulled down her skirt. hope sat up with adelaide in her lap, pulling down the robe and looking at her girlfriend with lustful eyes.

"now it's better." adelaide smirked, grabbing the sides of hope's neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. hope smiled as she leaned to hover over her girlfriend.