๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž |...

By DiorxKentrell

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

<| ๐‘ช๐’๐’‘๐’š๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• |>
| ๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ |
| ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž |
| ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ |

| ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ |

575 31 3
By DiorxKentrell

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 8:36 am

"Kentrell" I said as I looked over at him with a smile on my face.

"I love you" I said once he looked over at me causing him to smile at me.

"I love you too, Sanai" he said as he looked ahead of him.

"You ready to do the first verse, Top?" his engineer asked as he looked over at him causing him to slowly nod.

"But fuck that shawty with it, she a small lover" Kentrell rapped with his eyes closed causing me to pull out my phone before starting to record him.

"If them niggas get the chance, they'll probably all cuff her" he continued as he held my foot in his hand since my feet were in his lap.

"How she pull up in that bently, she can take a sucker" he said into the mic before mumbling while slowly nodding his head.

"Pull up dripping, she a big, fine mothafucka."

Kentrell finished the rest of the song before listening to some more beats.

I opened up my message app before ready some of my messages.

I opened Instagram before deciding to look through my dm's.

I ignored the messages before getting off Instagram and getting on Pinterest.

"I'm bored" I mumbled as I turned off my phone before putting it in my lap.

I got up causing Kentrell to grab my hand.

"Where you going?" he asked with a frown on his face causing me to smile.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said causing him to stand up.

"Let me come with you" he said as he grabbed my hand before pulling me out of the studio room and walking down a long hallway.

He pulled me into the unisex bathroom before letting go of my hand.

I looked in the mirror before opening my purse and grabbing my edge brush and edge control.

"Why you not using the bathroom?" Kentrell asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Because I didn't have to go in the first place" I said as I started to do my edges.

"So why you come in here?" he laughed as he put his face in my neck.

"Because my hair was messed up" I mumbled as Kentrell ran his hand over my growing area.

"Why you keep saying because?" Kentrell mumbled before starting to suck on my neck.

"Stoppp" I smiled as he slipped his hand into my pants while bringing the other one up to grip my neck.

"I love you" Kentrell said into my skin as he dragged his fingers over my clit through my panties.

"O-okay foreal stop" I said as I pulled his hand out of my pants causing him to frown.

"I'm craving you so bad right now" Kentrell groaned as he tightened his grip on my neck.

"Why?" I asked causing Kentrell to kiss my jawline.

"I wanna feel yo' pussy wrapped around my dick while you screaming my name at the top of yo' lungs. You just so fucking sexy to me."

I smiled as Kentrell used his hands to cup my breast.

"I wanna feel yo' pussy on my tongue, I'll even let you piss in my-" he started but I cut him off.

"Oh my god, you so fucking nasty" I frowned causing him to chuckle.

"You told me to be honest with you no matter what it is, I'm deeply in love with you" he said as he massaged my breast.

"I love you too" I mumbled as I went back to doing my edges.

"I love you so much that I will kill any nigga that look yo' way" Kentrell said causing me to turn around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck causing him to lean down and peck my lips.

I pecked his lips multiple times causing him to smirk.

"You making my dick hard, luh gurl" Kentrell said as he looked down into my eyes.

"Why you always thinking about sex?"

"Because I love watching my dick go in and out of yo' wet ass pussy" he smirked causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Okay that's enough, let's go back in the studio" I said as I turned around before grabbing all of my things and putting them in my bag.

Kentrell slapped my ass causing me to wince.

"Nigga-" I started but Kentrell cut me off.

"Who you talking to?" he asked as he slapped my ass again.

Even though it hurted, it turned me on at the same time.

"Youuu" I dragged causing Kentrell to roughly grip my neck from behind before connecting our lips.

I moaned softly into the kiss as Kentrell shoved his tongue into my mouth.

Our lips moved in sync as I reached up before grabbing the back of Kentrell's neck.

I sucked on Kentrell's tongue causing him to groan into the kiss.

He pulled away while biting my bottom lip.

"I wanna fuck the shit outta you, ma" Kentrell said onto my lips causing me to smile.

"No Youngboy" I mumbled causing him to mug me while nodding his head and letting go of my neck before walking out of the bathroom.

"He so damn dramatic" I laughed as I followed after him.

____

"You still mad? I'm sorry for calling you Youngboy" I said but Kentrell ignored me while he looked at his phone.

"Kentrelllllll" I dragged causing him to roll his eyes.

I climbed onto his lap before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, papa" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He didn't respond as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Kentrell" I said with my lips pressed against his neck causing him to sigh.

"Leave me alone" Kentrell groaned as he tried to get me off of him.

"Why are you mad?" I asked as I sat up causing him to turn his head so that he wouldn't have to look at me.

"Oh wow, you being petty" I laughed causing Kentrell to try and push me.

"Kiari, I'm being so fucking serious. Leave me the fuck alone" Kentrell said with a mug on his face causing me to sigh before getting off of him.

I got off of the couch before walking upstairs.

I walked into the master bedroom before going into the bathroom.

"I don't know why he being extra, like it was never that serious" I mumbled as I closed the door.

I pulled out my phone before going to Instagram.

I opened the camera before taking a few pictures.

"Ouu, I look thick!" I smiled as I did a little dance in the mirror.

I decided to go live causing views to start coming in.

"Hey y'all" I smiled as I sat the phone up on the counter.

"Should I start a YouTube channel?" I asked before looking at myself in the mirror.

"I don't got a hickey on my neck, I burn myself with a flat iron" I lied before chuckling and looking back at the phone.

"Y'all are nosey, who told y'all that I was single?" I frowned before taking my hair out of the ponytail.

"I don't know nothing about that" I laughed as I heard footsteps coming upstairs.

I picked my phone up before ending the live.

I put my phone down before starting to brush my hair.

The door opened causing me to look at Kentrell through the mirror.

Kentrell walked behind me before wrapping his arms tightly around my torso.

"You mad?" I asked causing Kentrell to shake his head.

He put his chin on the top of my head before placing his hands on my hips.

"I love you, Kentrell" I smiled causing him to lean down before kissing my cheek.

"I love you more, Sanai" Kentrell said as he put his head on my shoulder.

____

Yelling out my mannn!! 😍
The good part of this book is coming soon, I pinkey promise 😏💚
School start on Monday 😒
| Finished : August 18, 2023 |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.4K 29
JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY SHADEROOM: @nbaxtearoom OR MY MAIN ACCOUNT: @maniyahh.h
21.3K 1.1K 22
If you love him...kill for him.
13.4K 163 198
Read the title