ANIME (DISCONTINUED)

By nicxl333

❝a oneshot book of all your favourite anime characters❞ ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ ... More

introduction
JUJUTSU KAISEN
↪︎ k. nanami - meeting in my bedroom
↪︎ y. itadori - be mine?
↪︎ s. gojo - laundry antics
↪︎ r. sukuna - back to you
BLUE LOCK
↪︎ r. kunigami - i'll be missing you
↪︎ m. kaiser - meine liebe, meine schönheit, meine liebe

↪︎ s. geto - separate ways

187 3 1
By nicxl333

anime oneshots
by nicxl333

life used to be so good.

specifically when geto asked you out during second year at jujutsu high.

"suguru just do it you pussy. too afraid she'll say no?"

"stop pestering me satoru. i don't want to hear shit from someone who can't keep a girlfriend for more than a week."

"at least i get girls. can you say the same, loner?"

"you know, i'd insult you, but i'd have to explain it to you after, so forget it."

gojo held his hands up in defeat, knowing arguing would get him nowhere.

"i'm just saying, she won't stay on the market forever. who knows, maybe i'll sweep her off her feet one day."

and he walked off.

it had been months of geto having a never ending crush on you. the more he saw you the worse it got. not to mention the times you'd be partnered up on missions together. the care you held for his wellbeing especially when he was injured made his heart swell, healed his wounds ten times better than your RCT could ever hope to.

he swore to himself day by day that he'd eventually grow a pair and ask you out. maybe to a movie or a picnic. something romantic where he could truly show you the best version of himself. but when the time would come he would freeze, the common fear of rejection weighing over his body, holding his tongue down.

until he saw gojo actually making a move on you by the classroom door one day, his hand positioned above your head while your back was stood against the wall.

fuck no. fat chance in hell he'd let you be taken from him by the likes of gojo. of all people.

4 long strides was all it took for him to be standing adjacent to you. you turned from gojo to look at his agitated face, staring down gojo. if looks could kill, consider gojo in the morgue.

"oh, suguru, did you need me for something? guess you can give me those class notes some other time then y/n."

fucking gojo, of course he'd pull some stunt like this.

although geto guessed that did give him the push he needed. actually seeing the possibility of you being taken scared him into actually doing something for once.

"not you dimwit, i need to talk to y/n."

your eyes widened at this. what could he possibly need you for? little did he know you also had a devastatingly abnormal crush on him too, and you didn't know if you could handle the proximity as it was, with him towering over you like that.

gojo held out his arms in faux devastation.

"alas, let me go venture for someone who truly cares." he then winked at you.

trust gojo to be fucking obvious.

it was then brought to geto's attention it was just him and you.

shit. he'd actually have to say something.

"so. y/n, i was... well i wanted to know if-"

fucking hell was this going well.

you tilted your head at him stumbling over his words. what happened to the confident, headstrong guy you knew and l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ relatively liked?

"suguru, are you okay?"

fuuuck. he could've actually melted at you saying his name. your voice was so soft and soothing. he had to have you now.

"y/n. i need you to know something. i like you. like really badly. you're constantly on my mind all day and i wouldn't want anyone else if they're not you. i understand if you don't feel the same and we could just continue as before..."

while he was rambling you stood there shocked at his confession. you couldn't believe he liked you back this whole time. it almost felt too easy.

"suguru."

nothing. he was still rambling on. it seemed he was lost at this point. so you did what seemed right.

he paused heavily after feeling a pair of soft, cushioned lips against his own.

you were kissing him? did this mean you felt the same way.

he paused mid sentence and kissed you back, hands gently gripping your waist. you pulled his hair out of its bun and tangled your fingers in his strands, deepening the kiss.

sadly, breathing is a mandatory thing so the both of you eventually pulled back for air.

"does that answer your question?"

"wow. um...yeah definitely." he placed his hand behind his head before continuing;

"i want you ask you right though, would you do me the honour of going on a date with me?"

you smiled at him brightly, bringing him into a tight hug.

"of course i would."

soon enough one date turned into 3, and that evening, on top of a random skyscraper turned picnic setting, you became geto's official girlfriend.

everything ran smooth, both parties were happy, and life was good.

until it wasn't.

when the star plasma vessel riko died, geto's persona changed. you noticed throughout the year you were dating how he changed, becoming more and more distant by the day, until the geto you once knew and loved was once again no more, only this time in a much more sour light.

nevertheless you stuck by him. 2 long years, hoping that he'd one day wake up and things would return back to normal.

that worked, right up until he grew tired of you. endless arguments and neglect on his part was bound to reach it's breaking point.

"suguru please, i can't keep doing this with you anymore. have you just forgotten about everyone who's ever cared about you. what about satoru? what about me?"

he spared you one glance before turning his head back towards the end of the room.

"tell me this y/n, do you follow my beliefs? do you believe just as much as i do that humanity is scum and deserves to cease to exist?"

"suguru you know just as well as i do that you're alone in that belief."

he came closer, lifting your chin up with two fingers so he could look directly into your eyes, his own cold and devoid of emotion.

"so why am i wasting my time with you then?"

your eyes widened. as much as he had turned into a national dickhead, up till now he had never made it seem like your relationship was pointless.

he smirked at you and dropped his fingers from your chin, your head falling forward with them.

"let's be clear y/n, until you can see it in yourself to take up my values, consider us done. don't come looking for me. it won't be friendly as it is now."

you couldn't do anything but stand there, confused how things came to be. one thing was evident though. geto wouldn't change his mind. and with how he just disrespected you, you were reluctant to stay in his presence any longer.

and so, with a heavy heart and desolate mood, you walked away.

away from him and your crumbling relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.7K 24
───𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻...
218K 3.2K 40
𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻...
1.3K 22 7
[ Note : Closed series due to some problems but I'll make cute ff's with separate series of the jujutsu KAISEN MEN and boys soon ] ONESHOTS AND TWOS...
1.5M 42.2K 116
Exactly what the title suggests. I do a lot of characters, and take a lot of requests. (Mainly non-binary reader)