Pookal Pookum Tharunam

By PallaviKannan

Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repe... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ

ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

4.7K 595 666
By PallaviKannan

Ajay

How will I control myself now?

The goddess lying under me, is making it difficult for me to control myself. I badly want to rip off her clothes and fuck her hard. But No. Atleast not now, when she is in pain. I have her consent, she made me touch her when I hesitated. She is craving for my touch. I am craving to touch her. Not only to touch her, but to do more things to her.

I gently rubbed her waist and stomach. Her eyes were closed, her lower lip was between her teeth,her hand was still over my palm guiding me to touch her. My eyes travelled down her body. I took my own time to scan every part of her upper body. I halted my gaze when it landed on her hot navel. I slowly rubbed my thumb over her navel. Her breath went uneven. She opened her eyes and stared me with lust filled eyes.

I buried my face in her neck. She took a sharp intake of breath and wounded her hands around my shoulders. Her palms moved seductively along my neck towards my hair and clutched them. I gripped her waist tightly and nuzzled her neck.

The sound of the fan swirling and her silent moans were the only sounds heard. I eventually hovered over her without putting my whole weight on her and kissed her neck inch by inch. She clutched my hair tightly and squirmed under me. I slowly pulled back to look at ourselves.

My eyes weren't looking at her eyes but everywhere. Her Tshirt was dishelved, a little cleavage was visible. I bit my lips   looking down at her assets. She caught my chin and made me look at her face. I didn't hide my blush. She neither. I tried to look down again but she lifted my face again. I chuckled.

"Vekkama illa..?" She asked seductively. 

"Suthama illa" I whispered rubbing her waist.

She fisted my Tshirt and pulled me closer staring my lips. Before our lips could meet, I closed her mouth with my palm. She stared me confused, I pulled back and shook my head.

"Ipo venaa" I said. "Ippo irukra nelamaila naa start panna, apro ennala nirutha mudiyathu... Niruthavum maten.." I whispered in her ears removing my palm from her mouth.

"Enna pannuva" she whispered back tracing my neck with her finger.

Oru mudivoda thaan irukka polaye..

"Ellame paniduven" I bit her cheeks.

"Ellame na?" She traced my cheeks and beard.

"En vaaya kelaratha dii.." She is purposefully teasing me.

"Enna vaaya kelaruren?" She traced my lips with her thumb.

"Hmm?" I opened my lips and sucked her thumb. She gasped.

"Enna sonna?" I asked teasingly looking at her frozen state.

She looked away and blushed.

"Devi..." I tried to look at her. She turned her face the other side.

"Vekkamaa meghala?" I teased her.

"Ponga jay" she giggled still looking away. I kissed her neck and bit her earlobe.

"Inga paarudii.."

She shook her head still looking away.

"Ohh paaka matiya..."

She shook her head again.

"Pothum dii vekkapatathu.. Mudila ennala" I whined chuckling at her cute blush.

She slowly turned her head but her face was still looking down not meeting my eyes.

"Oii.. Vilunthathu nala summa vudren unna.." I pinched her lips and shook it.

She smirked and pushed my hands away.

"Jayy..." She called my name and at that moment no other name sounded beautiful to me.

"Enna di.."

"Onula.." She grinned sheepishly.

"Adingu" I actioned like hitting her.

She giggled and kissed my cheeks soundly "Ummaaaaa".

She was doing the same absurd thing that I would do, whenever I wanted to say anything to her. Does this mean that she is also trying to say something but she is just following my way? I dont know. Whatever it is. I don't want it to be said. I can see it in her eyes. How much love, respect and trust she has for me. She expresses it in different ways. By being lovely with me, scolding me rightfully, caring me, trusting me, letting me touch her, kiss her..

I giggled when she shook my head pressing her lips in my cheek.

"Pothum thangame" I pulled my cheeks away from her lips.

She grinned at me.

"Sudu thanni vech vudava ma?" I asked her.

"Venaam.. " she pouted.

"Vali ponum la ma?" I kissed her head.

"Athaan neenga irukinga la... Thadavi vudunga sari ah poyidum" she said.

"Seri apo thirumbi padu marupadiyum pandren" I tried to get up from her but she pulled me back and tilted her body slowly, such that we both were lying on our sides facing each other, with my hands around her waist. She groaned slightly. I rubbed her back immediately. She smiled and buried her face on my chest.

I kept rubbing her back slowly and sensually while she nodded off. I kept thinking about our moments in Coimbatore and a smile crept on my face. Its been only 22 days since we started having conversations. It all feels like a dream. I have fell for hardly, devi also loves me. I don't want anything else other than her. Her smile, her laughs, her cries, her anger, everything of her and nothing other than her.

I slowly took my hands off her and moved away from her and tucked her under the duvet. I moved to the kitchen to make something for lunch. I remembered how she yelled at me and pushed me away. Though it hurt me, I also felt happy thinking how she rightfully did it. She had every rights to do it. My overthinking brain thought she didn't like or wasn't comfortable when I tried to be intimate with her.

But that thought vanished after what happened in the bedroom. If she was feeling uncomfortable, she wouldn't have forcefully made me touch her. I felt happy and relieved only at that instant. Whenever I am beside her, I just can't keep my hands within me. It wants to touch her. Its not my fault. I have everything for her - Love, care, trust and lust.

I washed the vegetables and chopped it proceeding to make a pulao. Once I was done with the pulao, I transferred them to a bowl, when I heard a yell from tye bedroom.

"Ajayyy"

"Dho varen" I rushed to the bedroom to see her sitting on the bed holding her hips.

"Ennachu maa.." I rushed towards her.

"Enthrika mudila jayy.... Valikuthu" she pouted.

"Acho.. Ipo enthrich enna panna pora.. Padu" I said.

"Enak restroom ponum jayyy" she whined.

"Apdiya..seri vaa.." I lifted her in bridal style "naa unna drop pandren.. Ethuk kavala padra"

She grinned and kissed my cheek.  I walked to the restroom in the bedroom but she stopped me.

"Inga venda jay.. Inga tha tap seri illa la.. Anga polaam" she said.

"Okay" I shrugged and walked out of the master bedroom to the hall.

"Oru nimisham... Oru nimisham" she stopped me.

"Enna maaa?"

"Anga kitchen la etho gas smell varuthu enna nu paaru" she said.

I sniffed to check if there is any smell, I didn't feel anything but I am not sure if I switched off the stove properly. So I walked to the kitchen with her and checked the gas but it was perfect. I looked at Devi who was looked away suddenly with a naughty smile on her face.

"Aii.. Venum ne thane pandra?"

"Enna panren?" She acted innocent.

"Nadikatha dii..Apdiye keezha potruven" I smirked.

"Konjam neram thookit suthu... Un pontati thane" she twisted her lips.

"Suthuren suthuren... Vera vazhii" I walked out of the kitchen.

"Apdi salichikit onum thooka vendam" she twisted her lips again.

"Unna thookrathuk poyi salichukuvena thangame? Nee en bujju kutty la" I kissed her cheek.

She blushed in a cute way.

I walked around the house with her for a few minutes and settled on the couch exhaustedly with devi on my lap. She stood up from my lap and walked to the kitchen coolly as if she had never fell down. She returned with a bottle of water and straddled my lap startling me.

"Devi valikalaya di unak?"

"Valikuthu.. Ana athukunu nadakave mudiyatha alavuk ellam vali illa.." She said opening the bottle and forwarding it to me.

I gulped down the water glaring her. "Ethuk di enna veedu full ah sutha vutta?"

"Summa thaan" she winked at me. "Yen enna thookit intha veeda kooda sutha matingala?" She pouted.

I chuckled and pulled her more closer.

"Unna thookit pogama vera yaara thookit poga poren en thangame" I pinched her pout.

She pushed my hands away and hooked her arms around my neck. I slipped my hands under her Tshirt and gripped her bare waist. She tilted her head to the french door balcony and stared the nature while I stared her.

"Kalaila veyil ah irunthuchu.. Ipo irundiruch la" she said.

I looked at that direction and realised she was saying the truth "Hmm ama"

She tilted her head back to me and smiled in a cheeky way. I leaned back resting my head on the couch. She leaned in and traced my face with her fingers.

"Jayy..." She called luringly.

"Hmm?"

"Mazha vara maari iruku laa" she kissed my neck.

"Ath... Athuk?" I gulped and gripped her waist tightly.

"Athuk poyi sethula kuli da.. Mundam" she slapped my cheeks slightly.

I chuckled and pushed her down to the couch gently and hovered over her.

"Naanum pakuren romba over ah pora?" I pinched her waist.

"Inna??" She chided me back in local slang.

"Aii inna?" I replied in the same slang.

"Ading... Moonja paaru" she pushed my face away.

"Ayyayaa.. Dhavulund irunthut pecha paaru"

"Aii yaarra dhavulund irukka.. Naa yaar theriyuma" she fisted my Tshirt.

"Inna periya pista va nee?"

"Amaanda periya pista thaa... Inna da??"

"Ading" I tickled her neck with my stubble.

She laughed out loud. She tried to tickle me back with her hands but I caught both her wrist and pinned them above her head and continued tickling her neck. Her laughs died when I sensually nuzzled her neck.

"Jay.... Mazh-"

"Devi.." I looked up at her "Unak seri aana apro kooda mazha peyyum" I kissed her cheeks.

"Apo enak mazha start aayidume" she looked down below her abdomen and I understood what she was trying to say.

"Athuku apro kooda mazha peyyum dii" I sucked her neck.

"Aaahh" she moaned at my swift action.

I pulled back and removed my Tshirt in an instant and threw it away. Devi's eyes travelled down my torso. She bit her lower lips, slight blush creeping on her cheeks. All my insecurities I had about my body just vanished. She tried to touch me but I caught her wrists again and pinned them above. I buried my face in her neck biting and sucking her pulse. She curled her toes and wiggled her hands that was under my hold. I gripped her wrists firmly and pressed my teeth into her neck. My phone started ringing but it was the last thing I care about.

"Jay ph.. phone...aah...adikuthu paaru.."

"Hmm" I kept sucking her neck and released my hold on her wrists.

Her hands went to my bare back caressing them while my hands went to her waist. The phone rang again almost immediately. I clicked my tongue pulling back from her.

"Konjo neram pontati oda jolly ah iruka vudrana paaru" I sulked at her.

She chuckled "Attend panit vaa"

"Podii" I pouted and took my phone from the teapoy.

It was a call from an unknown number from Haryana. I clicked my tongue annoyingly.

"Enakune varuvingala daa?" I put the phone on silent.

"Yaaru jay?" She asked from under me.

"Ahnnn unga aaya" I smooched her neck while she giggled.

-

Hey guys🤧

Athavuth 4 days ah I am typing this.. Mudikave mudila😩

Anyways How was the chapter?

And, As Devi and Jay are getting more and more closer, there might be more romance again! Let me know if it makes you uncomfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
529K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 6.4K 76
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...