do i wanna know? [ERENxF.READ...

Da ianhecoxluvsu

You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over... Altro

Character Descriptions/Visuals
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

eight

1K 40 74
Da ianhecoxluvsu

IMPORTANT A/N! PLEASE READ!: It's nothing scary LOL don't get startled but I decided that I will be writing smut scenes in third person since it just flows better and it's a better direction in terms of description so if you find yourself a little confused that sex scenes are now in third person POV, you're not high. I just switched it over for the sake of better writing LMAO. And to avoid confusion, I will label the sex scenes with [THIRD PERSON POV] just so you know. See? Nothing major. Enjoy this chapter!- ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

NSFW: smut!

✩✩✩✩✩

November 5th

    I walked out of my last class for the day before meeting up with Mikasa at a random bench we agreed on. I yawned from almost falling asleep in my last class. The stress of my mom has been keeping me up a little more than usual. Partially because she managed to make me feel guilty for not seeing her or even congratulating her on the pregnancy.

    I don't want her to think that it's because she's having a baby with someone other than my father. Although, I won't lie and pretend like a small part of me is a little iffy about that. It's just the short notice that makes me feel odd about the entire thing. Also because she gave me a cop-out present to make it about herself and her baby. I kept on weighing out the very justifiable reasons to be angry at my parents but I also can't deny how much one or the other helps me with things. Makes me think about how I treat them.

    I still think there's just too much resentment and disconnect for me to attempt anything like a reconciliation. Also, I don't want to be the one to try and do it because I'm not the parent. I'm the child. I dunno. It's complicated.

    I approached Mikasa as she sat down on her phone. She had a black coat with a red scarf and casual slacks with long socks and boots. She wore a winter hat over her short hair. She looked so cute. Her face was painted pink from the cold air brushing past her cheeks, nose, and ears. She sniffled as I sat down. The gray skies tinted the atmosphere gray and gloomy from the soon-to-be oncoming snow.

    She smiles at me before turning her phone off. She reaches to her right before handing me a coffee. I take it thankfully.

    "Coffee for me? How thoughtful," I tell her light-heartedly. She chuckles as she watches me take a sip.

    "Yeah. You look a little tired. I think you should take a nap today. Eren's throwing a party and we're going," She informs me. I sigh before looking at her with a deadpan expression.

    "I'm all partied out for a month at least. I'm not going. But I'll take that nap," I tell her. Mikasa sucks her teeth.

    "Please? It's supposed to be a huge party. Just come. What's one more?" She asks. I scoff.

    "All the parties he throws are huge. Plus, who wants to party when it's freezing cold? I don't," I tell her. She chuckles.

    "It's a house party. With heat. You'll be fine. No one's going outside. C'mon." She nudges my arm.

    "Just come. And you gotta look really good. This is the day to go all out," She tells me. I snicker.

    "Why this one? You want me to wear a ball gown?" I joke. She chuckles before shaking her head.

    "Just look sexy. And I mean it. Not like your moderate sexy where we meet in the middle or when I try to get you in a sexy dress and you tell me that it's too much. It needs to be too much. You need to stand out tonight girl!" She exclaims. I laugh at her passion before responding.

    "We'll see about that. You know I don't like to stand out. Casual is the best way for me," I tell her.

    "And I'm telling you that casual isn't going to cut it. We need to look desirable," She tells me.

    "You want us to get laid?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders before responding.

    "Is that so bad? Colt almost knocked the dust off of that pussy at the Halloween party before Armin knocked the dust off of him," Mikasa jokes. I laugh at her stupid joke. I nudged her arm.

    "You're stupid," I lightheartedly tell her as she chuckles in reaction to my laugh. I sighed after my laugh died down. I took a sip of coffee.

    "Fine. Sexy. Ultimate sexy. Just this once. That's it," I tell her. She nods before smiling.

    "Right. And don't fight the feeling if someone wants to hook up. You're in college. Loosen up a bit. Maybe some penis will relax you a bit," She teases me. I snicker.

    "Yeah, alright," I sarcastically replied.

✩✩✩✩✩

When Mikasa and I got home, Mikasa raided her own closet before taking the options and throwing them on my bed. I yawned as I watched her make multiple trips and create a pile on my bed. I sighed as she looked through dresses and outfits. She pulls out a set before handing it to me.

    "I'm being generous and giving you a black outfit but this has a lot of cutouts so this is where we meet in the middle," She tells me. I chuckle.

    "I thought you said we wouldn't meet in the middle. Ultimate sexy. Remember?" I tease her. She chuckles.

    "Yeah. But I think this would look good on you and I hate how it's always something that's not the skimpiest thing in the world. Maybe you're made to dress unslutty..." Mikasa jokes. I laugh at her as I take the outfit.

    "You want me to try it on?" I ask her. She smiles before nodding. I go into the bathroom before taking off my current outfit and putting on the short black dress. It came with sleeves. Interesting. I adjust the dress before putting on the sleeves and adjusting those too. I turn around and look in the mirror. My eyebrows slightly raised. I was oddly impressed.

    This was a full-on Maddy from Euphoria-styled dress. A cut-out on the chest and waist of the short dress that went past below my butt. The sleeves were fingerless gloves that doubled as sleeves as they reached just below my armpit. I was surprisingly loving the dress. I chuckled to myself imagining Mikasa's reaction.

    I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room where Mikasa was organizing the mess she made. She turned around at the sound of the creak of the door opening. She looked me up and down before nodding in approval. She chuckled before looking away.

    "You look hot. It makes me blush," She tells me. I laugh at her before approaching her and playfully tackling her on my bed. She closes her eyes, avoiding looking at me. I sighed as I got off of her and looked at the abundance of dresses left.

    "You always bring eight thousand choices only for me to pick in less than a minute," I tell her. She scoffs.

    "Dude. Tell me about it. I'm gonna go hang these back up and look for an outfit for tonight. Take a nap," She tells me. I nod as she grabs an abundance of clothes off of my bed.

    "What's the occasion for Eren's epic little party?" I tease with the title. She chuckles.

    "Take a guess," She tells me before leaving my room. I chuckled to myself before changing into casual clothes and turning my lights off. I lay down on my bed and grab a throw blanket before closing my eyes naturally and drifting into sleep.

✩✩✩✩✩

Mikasa barges into my room suddenly and turns the lights on before jumping on top of me. I almost had a heart attack from the ambush. My eyes open quickly before chuckling at her attempt of waking me up. She gets off me before taking my sheets off of me. I sit up and yawn.

"What time is it?" I ask her before rubbing my eyes.

"Like eight. The party starts at ten I think. That's enough time for you, right?" She asks me. I sighed before stretching.

"Yeah. Let me start now."

I hop off of my bed and start doing my hair and makeup since I already had the outfit. My makeup was based on metallics and black. Some gray in there. This was more bold than what I usually did but I think it matched the vibe of the dress. I left my hair down and did it just about the same way that Maddy did it with her dress too. Might as well just complete the look entirely.

After hair and makeup, I put the dress and the sleeves on before opting for comfortable heels. Mikasa was driving this time so that meant I could drink as much as I wanted since I wasn't responsible for taking anyone home.

Mikasa wore a black dress. Long and completely covering her legs. It fit snug on her. It was strapless and had a straight-shaped chest part across her breasts. It was fancy-looking. Not the type of party attire to wear but it could be. She wore her hair straight with a middle part and her makeup neutral like always only this time with a black liner.

"You ready?" She asks. I chuckled.

"You look like you're ready to go to dinner. I look like I cost fifty for an hour. Not fair," I tease. She chuckles.

"It's the only thing I could find. Plus, you looking like this tonight just has its reason," She tells me before we left the apartment.

Once we pulled into Eren's house. We already see the abundance of cars parked in random places nearby. We knew we were already a little late but there was no rush. Since the party was going already there was no awkwardness with walking in at all.

Mikasa and I got out of her car and held hands as we walked alongside each other.

"It's fucking freezing. My nipples are hard now," She tells me as she hisses. I laugh at her as a cloud exudes my mouth from my warm breath against the cold air. We approached Eren's door and the blasting music stops just as we touch the knob. Mikasa opens the door and lets me in first. I walk into the kitchen and see everyone.

"Happy birthday Y/n!" The crowd shouts before blowing on horns and letting out confetti. The music ensued as people cheered for me. I looked at everyone with utter surprise. I laughed as I saw the banner that says 'Happy Birthday Y/n!' and balloons everywhere on the ceiling and some on the floor. The kitchen island was cleared for my birthday cake. Mikasa grabs a birthday cone hat and puts it on me as she playfully nudges me closer to the island. Connie lit up the candles on the three-tiered cake before orchestrating the birthday song.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Y/n! Happy birthday to you!" The crowd slowly sings before clapping and whooping with cheers. I laughed as I paused, making a wish. I blow out my candles in one go before laughing at everyone celebrating. The loud music made everyone yell out to be heard.

"We're cutting cake if anyone wants any!" Connie yells as loud as he can to inform the rest of the party throughout the house. I laughed before Jean grabbed some frosting on his finger and put it on my nose. I nudged him as we laughed before wiping it off.

    I turn and hug Mikasa for keeping such a surprise. My birthday wasn't until tomorrow so I didn't expect a surprise party but I was flattered and it was a cute gesture. She kisses my cheek.

    "We all got you presents and we got some party activities for you to do," She tells me. I chuckled as I watched her curiously.

    "Yeah? Let's do it then," I tell her. Connie approaches me with a shot and hands it to me.

    "Drink your age tonight. Take a shot birthday girl!" Connie exclaims. I laughed before downing the tequila and hissing at the hot liquid. Mikasa hands me a seltzer drink and I thanked her. Armin approached me with a smile. He hugged me platonically before backing away.

    "Happy birthday. Were you surprised?" He asks me. I chuckled before nodding.

    "Thrown off completely. I'm grateful though. Thank you guys," I thank him. He nods with a small smile.

    "You're our friend. Of course we were celebrating," He tells me before lifting his beer glass to me. I lift my can and we clink it before taking a sip.

"It was my birthday a couple of days ago too," Armin tells me. I chuckled.

"No way. Happy birthday to you too then," I tell him kindly. He nods. I smile as I looked around. I see Eren watching me and I approach him.

    "Happy birthday. You look good tonight," He casually compliments me. I smile.

    "Thank you. They really went all out," I say as I look around at my surroundings. He chuckles.

    "I helped out too you know," He tells me with a tang of annoyance. I chuckled before nudging him.

    "Thank you. This looks so cute. And you're dressed nice too," I compliment him as I observe his outfit. He wore loose black jeans with a black graphic T-shirt and sneakers. His hair was worn in a low bun with his usual necklace. He wore rings this time.

    "You think so? It's pretty casual. Unlike Mikasa. Where the fuck is she going? The Met Gala?" He teases her outfit. I laughed at his teasing before nudging him.

    "Leave her alone. She wanted me to stand out probably," I tell him. He scoffs.

    "Yeah. You're definitely standing out. Connie can't stop staring at you like a weirdo," Eren signals. I turn my head and see Connie observing me with a smirk. I laughed as he looked away. I turn back and look at Eren, who was looking at someone else before looking back at me.

    "How old are you turning? Eighty?" He teases me. I give him a deadpan expression.

    "I'll kill you. I'm twenty now. Go me," I tell him. He nods.

    "I'm older than you. March 30th. That's eight months. Youngin," He makes fun of me. I snicker at our semi-small age gap.

    "Yeah, I can tell. Old man," I tease him back. Jean approaches us as we spoke amongst ourselves. He puts his hand on my waist to get my attention before taking it off when I turned and looked at him. Eren's face was hit with a tang of annoyance from Jean's touching.

    "Happy birthday. I got you something," He tells me. I chuckled as I faced him.

    "Aw, thanks, Jean. You didn't have to," I tell him as he reaches into his pocket. He takes out a folded paper before handing it to me. I looked at it before handing him my drink to hold as I unfolded it. Once I unfolded the paper, I see a detailed sketch of me. I took a small gasp before looking back up at Jean and giving him a hug. He rested his hand on the small of my back as he hugged me with one arm before I pulled away.

    "This is fucking amazing. Jesus. Thank you. It's so good. You're so talented, Jean. Seriously!" I praise him. He chuckles shyly as he blushed at my praise. He hands me my drink back. I smiled at him.

    "Yeah. I know you said you'd like to see some of my work so I figured I'd gift it to you so you can keep it. A present. I'm glad you liked it," He tells me. The small smile on my face grew bigger at his thought process.

    "That's so thoughtful. Thank you, Jean. Seriously. It's amazing. I'll cherish it for sure," I tell him wholeheartedly. He smiles at me before walking away. I turn back to Eren, who watched the entire interaction.

    "A drawing. Cute," He spoke dryly. I chuckled.

    "And so thoughtful. It's cute. Did you get me a present?" I tease. He looks into his drink before tipping his cup up and taking a sip.

    "No," He plainly tells me. My smile falls into pursed lips at his dryness.

    "What a good friend you are. I can feel the love," I sarcastically reply. Sasha grabs my arm, leading me to the living room.

    "Alright birthday princess! First party activity! Pin the small penis on Connie!" Sasha reveals the first activity. Connie looks at the sheet with a random photo of a man with his face edited on it. He huffs.

    "That's not fucking cool Sash!" Connie complains. We laughed before Mikasa puts on the blindfold gently, trying not to mess up my hair or makeup. Sasha grabs my hand and pulls me closer before handing me a sticker to put on the picture. I predict before placing the sticker. I back up and gently take the blindfold off. I laughed as I placed the sticker on his belly button.

    "Looks about right," Sasha makes fun of Connie. Connie nudges her before pouring a shot for me.

    "What? What's this for?" I ask.

    "Penalty. My dick doesn't go there," Connie joins in on the joke. I laughed before taking a shot and letting the others go. Eren approached the living room and he couldn't help but snicker at the image he was looking at. I laughed harder as I looked at him.

    "Hey, maybe you can take me on a joyride again. I love reckless driving after a good party. That can be my present since you didn't get me anything," I half-joke. He chuckles before taking a sip of his beer.

    "I sold it," He replies. I looked at him with confusion.

    "What? You just got it though. How come?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders.

    "Two cars is too much. It was just something I got off a whim. Came to my senses," He explains. I nod.

    "Well, if it makes you feel better, that's a good impulse to have. I wish I could buy a car on a whim. For fun," I lightheartedly tell him.

    "You want a new car? That could be a present if you want it to be," He tells me. I look at him before shaking my head.

    "Fuck no. I wouldn't accept a car under any circumstances. That's too much," I explain. He chuckles.

    "What if you really needed it?"

    "I don't."

    "Hypothetically."

    "I still wouldn't. That better not be my present from you, Eren," I warn him. He chuckles.

    "Go check outside," He tells me. I shoot him a death stare from an overgenerous gift before heading towards the door and opening it. I look around as I breathed out smoke from the cold air. Eren followed behind me before chuckling.

    "I was fucking with you. I wouldn't get you a car. I doubt you'd accept it anyway. And I was right," He tells me. I sighed with relief before turning around and punching his arm.

    "Asshole. Thank god though," I reply. I turn around and walk back in. Eren puts his hand on the small back as he guides me back inside safely. I chuckle before turning my head.

    "You got a little touchy there," I tease. He closes the door.

    "But it's okay when Jean does it," He comments. I look at him as he glanced away, avoiding eye contact. I smiled at his comment.

    "Oh. You're jealous," I say in a mischievous voice. He sucks his teeth.

    "No. I was just saying," He denies it.

    "Liar," I poke him before walking back into the living room. I see Jean putting the sticker on the sheet as everyone cheered that he got it the closest. He snatched the blindfold off before cheering and jumping. We laughed as Jean took a celebratory shot before pointing at me.

    "This is for you Y/n! Happy birthday, princess!" Jean gives me a pet name. I huffed at the name before cheering for him.

    "Alright! Next activity! Pinata!" Sasha shouts. I snicker.

    "This is like a kids' birthday party. What's next? Is an impersonator gonna surprise me?" I joke. Eren smiles small at my joke.

    "All in good spirits. You still haven't gotten to everyone's presents. Except for Jean's sappy ass gift," He shit talks. I scoff before looking at him.

    "You're being real sassy. Jealousy is a crazy disease," I tease.

    "Not jealous. Just being honest," He replies before walking away. I walk towards the next activity.

    After watching everyone drunkenly swing a bat at a pinata and dance to the music while we casually spoke, I was slightly drunk. All I needed was a bottle of water and some rest to sober me up. I could still speak and think clearly. Not entirely but for the most part.

    I was sitting on the couch, holding a bottle of water as I ate some bread. I sang along with the rest of the group to a stupid song as we laughed and giggled. Mikasa overdid it like always and was passed out on the couch, right next to me. It was around two in the morning and traffic was getting less and less around the house. Just the echo of the music throughout the almost empty house.

    Eren walks into the living room.

    "If you're not gonna help clean up, leave," Eren announces. Connie yawns before standing up from sitting on the floor.

    "We gotta give Y/n her presents though," Connie replies.

    "It's two AM. Do it tomorrow. On her actual birthday," Eren tells him. Connie sighs before kicking Jean lightly.

    "Get Sasha. Let's go," He tells Jean. Jean stands up after laying down completely on the floor and picks Sasha up. She was completely passed out and asleep but Jean picked her up like she was light as a feather. It was impressive. Armin had already left hours ago with Annie. It left Mikasa, Eren, and I alone.

    After the rest of the crew left, Eren turned off the music from the speaker, disconnected the Bluetooth, and it left the house completely empty and quiet. The sudden silence felt like a sigh of relief. Finally, I feel safe to close my eyes and rest. Or to freely do whatever I wanted to. I grab a nearby blanket and toss it over Mikasa and she lazily slept on the couch. I yawned before standing up and going into the kitchen where Eren was. He had a large black plastic bag and was throwing things away.

    "I can help if you want. Where are your plastic bags?" I ask him. He looks up at me and shakes his head.

    "It's fine. I don't clean up entirely. I'm just helping the cleaning people out for the morning," He tells me. I chuckled.

    "You have cleaning people? Who are your parents?" I joke.

    "My dad's a surgeon. My mom is a cook. Also, this house is huge. You really expect us to clean it all alone?" He rhetorically asks. I huff before looking around, watching him put red solo cups in the big black bag.

    "Can I sleep over? Mikasa brought us here and you saw where she is," I tell him. He glances at me before nodding.

    "Yeah, whatever. You can sleep in one of my guest rooms if there aren't people doing it up there," He tells me. I look up the stairs before laughing.

    "It sounds too quiet for a good time to be happening. Thanks," I tell him. He nods before tying the top of the bag and putting it in a corner of the room.

    "Yeah. Do you want to shower? I can get you some clothes if I look. Some basketball shorts and a t-shirt?" He suggests. I huff.

    "Sure. Thanks," I tell him. He washes his hands and dries them before leading me upstairs. He goes into a closet before handing me a towel and a small unused rag. He walks into the guest room to make sure no one was there. There were two naked people just splained out on the bed, sleeping. He sighs before closing the door.

    "I'll find you another room if I can," He tells me casually. I chuckle before nodding.

    "I can sleep on the couch too. It's fine," I tell him. He doesn't respond before walking down his halls and looking for an untouched room. He couldn't find one that was a mess or already occupied.

    "Just sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the floor or something," He tells me. I shake my head.

    "What? No. I'll sleep on the couch with Mikasa. It's fine. Thank you though," I tell him. He leads me into his room and opens the door. He sighed with relief that his room was untouched and unused. He goes into his drawers before pulling out two items of clothing. He tosses them on his neatly made bed before looking at me and gesturing at the clothes.

    I get a notification on my phone and look at it as I stood there, waiting for Eren to finish tossing clothing items around. A text from Colt. He sent me a sweet message for my birthday. And he also offered me a birthday present. We all know what. I smirk at my phone before looking at the time.

    "You know where the bathroom is. The clothes will be here," Eren tells me, snapping me out of the trance of my phone. My eyebrows slightly twitch before sighing.

    "Actually, I think I'm gonna go to Colt's tonight. He said he could pick me up. Sorry," I tell Eren. He looked at me, unamused but he was definitely trying to hide annoyance. I pursed my lips knowing that he extended a helping hand and I decided not to take it after all.

    "I'm sorry. Thank you for at least saying yes to me staying here. Will you take care of Mika?" I ask him. He watches me for a moment before slightly shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders lazily.

    "Yeah. Whatever. I'm gonna shower then. You can chill in the living room until he's here," Eren dismisses me before grabbing the towel from me to use it himself.

I had my arms up against my chest before relaxing my tense body. I slowly take small steps before looking around at the small quirks that make Eren's room his.

I see his high school diploma hung up with a picture of the whole group in their caps and gowns, laughing candidly. I huff with a small smile as I observed the photo. His dresser was occupied with random things like skincare and his jewelry. His closet was slightly opened and a couple of pair of shoes hung out on his floor.

He left his phone on his bedside table, face down. I never noticed the items behind his phone, being shown with a clear case. An old movie ticket, a small picture of Mikasa, Armin, and him at a photo booth. A small piece of paper with writing on it and another piece of paper completely drawn in with a dark green marker.

"Are you looking through my stuff?" He asks suddenly to scare me with his presence. Startled, I flinched before turning my head.

"Nah. Just looking at the shit you had on the back of your phone. Cute picture," I tease him. He chuckles before looking at his phone.

"We were like sixteen here. I was fucking ugly," He half-jokes, still a little more serious. I chuckled.

"What? No. You looked cute," I assure him. He scoffs, not believing me.

He put his phone back down before looking at me. His room was dimly lit with just a small lamp in the corner of his room barely working or traveling to the rest of his room. It looked like a candle in a dark room. He observes me before smirking.

"Can you leave my room now?" He asks me lightheartedly, now trying not to look or sound too bothered. I snap out of it before nodding.

"Yeah. My bad," I tell him before leaving the room and going down the stairs. I sit beside Mikasa as she peacefully sleeps. I sent Colt my location and he texted his ETA.

After about twenty minutes, Colt texted me that he was outside. I turn and look at Mikasa's peaceful face as she calmly sleeps. I stood up and bent over to kiss her face before moving some of her hair out of her face. I smiled at her before turning off the light in the living room and opening the front door. The house was silent. And I could hear the shower running in the distance. I faced forward and smiled at Colt as he waited in his car, smiling from ear to ear at the sight of me.

✩✩✩✩✩

[THIRD PERSON POV]

He stood over you with his blonde messy hair. His chest rose up and down a bit quicker than normal before taking a breath. He sighs as you and him maintain eye contact.

He leans down and naturally, you laid back down as he crawled on top of you. He was taking it slow. You figured from his movements that he wanted to bask in it. Shit, you too. It's been a while and you just felt this strong sense to release some tension. You didn't exactly know why.

He takes a moment to look at you as you observed his face before leaning in and kissing you again. This time it was more intimate. He meant it. And you can feel it. You can tell. The slow sloppy kisses ensued before he pulled away and kissed your cheek. He moved his kisses down your neck before gently licking the left side of your neck and biting it. You hissed as he exuded and breathy chuckle. He gets off of you, on his knees at the edge of the bed. He grabs one of your arms before gently taking the sleeve off of you and tossing it aside. He takes the other arm and does the same.

He gets off the bed as your legs hung off of it. He lifts one of your legs and kisses the base of your foot. You held yourself up with your elbows as you watched him. You couldn't help it.

He didn't touch you in the places that mattered yet. He looks at you before standing up, again over you. He chuckles nervously.

"It's been a while since we fucked. You sure you want to?" He asks you calmly and gently. You chuckled before nodding.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't sure, Colt," You reply lightheartedly. He smiles before nodding.

"Cool. Take the dress off then," His tone changes. You smiled at his switch in tone.

"Unzip me out of it then," You reply as you waited for him to grab onto the zipper. He grabs it before gently pulling it down, exposing your back slowly. Once he let go of the zipper, he put his hands near your shoulders before unhooking the dress from them, letting it fall to your ankles. You didn't wear a bra but you had underwear on.

He gently turns you around. He didn't give himself time to admire your naked figure before your two bodies fell back on the bed, making out intensely. He takes off his shirt before admiring your nakedness. Your breasts. The birthmark on your stomach, everything. He smirked boyishly before leaning back into you and kissing you. His kisses again traced down your body. This time, he caressed and fondled your breasts.

You barely hissed at his touch. You were so used to sex with Colt that it felt like another day. But your body was looking for an escape. A quick relief.

As he laid against you, kissing you, you felt his groin area against yours. He was semi-hard. Doesn't seem like all the way. You managed to touch him, putting your hands on the nape of his neck as you kissed. Your hands traveled past his shoulders and on his chest. You reached for his groin before rubbing gently. He slightly twitches at your touch.

He slid off of you before using his two index fingers to hook onto your underwear and slowly pull them off. He tosses them to the side before pulling you closer by your legs, which now rested on his shoulders. He was at eye level with your slit. It's usually a bit embarrassing to be so exposed to a person like this normally but because it's Colt, you were more calm. Your heart began to pick up its pace a bit at the thought that he was finally going to pleasure you.

He uses his middle finger to slowly glide it against your slit. He sucks on the slick before looking at you. You look away to avoid eye contact but you hear him chuckle lightly.

"You're too embarrassed to look at me? Cute," He casually tells you. You looked back at him with creased eyebrows.

"What? No, I'm not," You reply seriously and straightforwardly. He blushes.

"I'm trying to do some sexy talk. Play along a bit," He informs you. You chuckled.

"Right. Sorry," You casually tell him.

He wraps his arms around your thighs before spreading your legs a little more. You looked away before you felt electricity burst into your body at the sudden touch of his warm tongue gliding against you from top to bottom.

He began to lightly suck as he licked.

"Do you like that?" He asks you, following the sexy talk. But you weren't having it.

"Sorry, Colt. I just can't get behind the sexy talk. It's a little...Awkward," You finally tell him. He chuckles before nodding.

"I agree. Let me just eat you out then," He casually replies. The two of you chuckled as he went back down.

Colt's hands gripped your thighs as he ate you out.

He flicked his tongue faster as he sucked and you were starting to pick up the pace with your breathing. Your body tensed up completely since you felt a knot start to form in your stomach. You felt yourself reaching a climax. Just a couple of seconds. You moaned as you grabbed Colt's hair, ensuring that he stayed down there long enough to make you orgasm. He sucked one final time as you sighed and moaned with relief. A shudder as you exhaled.

A huge release is what you felt in your stomach and groin. You fell back on the bed completely. You were already so drunk off of the orgasm Colt gave you. He lifts his head up before wiping his face off of your slick.

You had your eyes closed as you took a minute to breathe. Your quick breathing made you sound like you just ran a mile. You felt your heart beating out of your chest. And after your orgasm died down, you were hungry for another one.

You opened your eyes and saw Colt taking his pants off, leaving him only in his briefs. The two of you haven't even had sex in a while but you were already a little worn out. He smirks at you before huffing.

"Your body is fucking amazing. I almost forgot how much I loved it," He comments with a cocky tone. You huff before looking at him.

"Well, here's a reminder," You replied. He chuckles before taking his underwear off. You see his dick come out of his underwear like it had been fighting to escape.

You looked at the familiar dick and sighed before laying on your back completely. He goes into his drawer before pulling out a condom. He rips the wrapper with his mouth before spitting it out and grabbing the lubricated condom from the inside. He places it on the tip of his dick before rolling it down to his base. You watched him crawl on top of you. He moves some hair out of your face before looking at you.

"You okay?" He asks. You blink as the two of you made eye contact before nodding.

"Yeah. All good," You respond. He looks at you, observing your features before smiling. He kisses you once more.

"Alright. I'm gonna put it in now," He calmly tells you as a forewarning. You liked how nice Colt was. And you will say, he makes you comfortable during sex. Although, it's not a mindblowing experience.

He grabs the base of his dick before directing it between your legs, and into your vagina. You felt his tip against your entrance before he slowly pushed himself inside. You sharply inhaled through your nose from him being inside of you.  He closed his eyes, feeling immense pleasure. He was trying to control himself. He was already prepared to finish.

He paused for a second before looking at you.

"You want me to take it slow?" He vocalizes. You looked at him before shaking your head.

"No. Just go fast. You're killing me," You half-joke. He chuckles before his hips start to move up and down against you, his dick stroking in and out of you. You put your arms under his arms and rested your hands on his back as you held onto him. He slapped himself into you at a considerable pace. You hear him quietly moan in your ear as you moaned a little louder into his. You kissed his ear as he kissed your neck, stroking in and out.

You were a bit disconnected though, you hated to admit. It's not like you didn't want to do this with Colt. He picked you up for this reason. And the sex isn't bad but for your birthday? You felt like maybe you deserve some better dick. At least.

"Shit, Colt..." You moaned into his ear.

Colt watched you as you turned your head to the side. You managed to look back at him as he stroked into you quickly. He glanced up at you and you held eye contact with him. Your eyes were heavy and low. Colt's eyes fixated on yours before picking up his pace and completely digging himself into you one final time. He throws his head back with a sigh of relief. A small moan as he basks in his orgasm.

He pulls himself out of you before taking his loaded condom off and tying the open end of it. He tosses it in the garbage before taking a deep breath. He sighs as you fell onto the bed and turned around.

[THIRD PERSON POV ENDED!]

✩✩✩✩✩

I splained myself on his bed, laying on my back and catching my breath. I stared at the ceiling. I heard him sniffle as he pulled my ankle. I looked at him.

"You can shower if you want. Wanna sleepover?" he lightheartedly asked me. I chuckled before sitting up.

"Come take it with me," I reply. He looks at me before chuckling.

"Sure," He replies wholeheartedly. I snicker before grabbing my dress and putting it back on only for the sake of not walking naked in the hall. As I walked down the hall with Colt and into the bathroom, I see the sun start to rise. My eyebrows creased.

"No way we fucked for that long," I whisper to him. He glances at the window before closing the bathroom door.

"Wanna go again? In the shower?" He asks. I look at him with a deadpan expression as he turns on the shower head. He looks back at me and chuckled.

"Happy birthday," He tells me, partially to convince me. I laughed at him before responding.

"Fuck it."

✩✩✩✩✩

After a two-hour shower, It was about seven in the morning by the time both Colt and I were finally asleep. By the time I was in deep sleep, I felt a kiss on my cheek. I yawned as I woke up, not knowing who was already waking me up. I open my eyes and see Colt leaning over

    "It's getting late. I think it's one-thirty. Come. Let me take you home," He tells me. I groaned at the time he told me. Six hours of sleep isn't bad but I wish I would've been able to sleep in more. I sit up and a headache surged through me. I groaned as I rubbed my head.

    "You slept okay?" He asks casually. I yawned.

    "Yeah. Where do you keep your aspirin?" I ask him. He smiles at me genuinely before getting out of bed and grabbing a pill bottle for me. He tosses it to me and hands me his water bottle from the night before. I take the medicine before handing it back to him.

    "Thank you," I tell him. He nods.

    "Where's my dress?" I ask Colt. He looks around the room for a moment before looking at the dress on the edge of his bed. He grabs it and hands it to me.

    "I think the sleeves to it are on the floor with your underwear," He tells me. I chuckle, a little embarrassed. I crawl and put it on before putting my underwear and sleeves back on.

I grab my phone and leave with Colt. I walk down the familiar halls before going downstairs and leaving the house. Colt unlocks the car and I hopped in. It was snowing last night but it was light so Colt turned on his windshield wipers to get rid of the thin layer of snow on his windshield. He turns on the car completely and turned the heat on almost immediately. He waits for a minute, letting the car heat up before he can safely drive it.

"Ready?" He asks me. I nodded before he drove off.

✩✩✩✩✩

Back at home, when I finally got there, I was met by Mikasa in the kitchen, making herself something to eat. She smiles at me.

    "Woah. Looks like someone slept over at a dude's house," Mikasa teases. I huff before chuckling.

    "Shush," I reply, short.

She turns and looks at me as I put my things down. She grabs the gift bag on the counter before handing it to me. I chuckled at her, forgetting for a second that today was my actual birthday. I approached her in the kitchen and she held it out for me.

"You didn't have–"

"Shut up. I love you. Open it," She tells me. I chuckled before reaching inside the bag and grabbing the item. I look at it before realizing what it was. I stared at the frame, paying close attention to the detail in the thoughtful gift.

It was a framed collage of the small notes we used to leave each other in the coffee shop we worked at. Random receipts, napkins, notepad paper, paper towels, anything. I read them tenderly as I recalled all the memories. I look at her before hugging her. She hugs me back with a chuckle.

"Happy birthday," She tells me before kissing my cheek. I chuckle before looking back at the frame.

"Thank you, Mikasa. This is so cute," I tell her as I observed the frame carefully. I hugged it before putting it back in the bag.

"You're so thoughtful. So cute," I tell her. She chuckles before continuing to make her meal.

"I just know you so well," She boasts playfully.

    "Oh! Y/n!" She calls out from the kitchen as I walked to my room.

    "Yeah?" I loudly respond from my room.

    "Good job at getting laid! Woo hoo! Birthday sex!" She shouts from her side of the apartment. My eyes slightly widened before my eyebrows creased. I chuckled as I ran back to the kitchen. She watches me and laughs.

    "Where'd you get that information?" I sarcastically ask. She snickers.

    "You're dumb as hell. I've been eyeing that hickey since you got here. Eren?" She casually asks me. My eyebrows twitched at the thought that she might've guessed Eren and I slept together. Just a little odd.

    "What? Someone else?" She questions. I look at her.

    "Colt. Last night," I tell her. She nods before chuckling.

    "Colt? After all that? Geesh. He must have good game then. Still counts as birthday sex," She teases me. I shake my head, ignoring her teasing.

    I headed back to my room and grabbed Mikasa's dress and sleeves before putting them in her clothes basket and heading back to my room to sleep a little more. I definitely needed to debrief everything in my head.

✩✩✩✩✩

A/N: I hope you guys are cool with the dual POVs! This is only for sex scenes so don't get too confused. And I held back a lot on that sex scene specifically because it's kind of supposed to feel iffy and empty haha... Don't worry, my smut writing abilities do NOT reflect off of this chapter LMAO. I also wanted to note that after this chapter, things are going to shift big time. So don't get impatient and upset and remember that this is a slowburn! I have a lot in store for you guys! Don't give up on me I promise it'll be worth it!- ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩

P.S: lowkey didn't proofread any of it except for the smut scene just to make sure I didn't include any singular first person POV pronouns LMAO so if there's a spelling mistake or something then pls forgive me. I'm over here writing fifteen pages for you so be grateful LMAO

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

4.2K 150 43
Armin Arlert x Fem Reader College AU (Y/N) is eager to coast through her sophmore year of college. Surrounded by her small circle, more like a square...
serenity Da eun

Storie d'amore

23.2K 469 14
[armin arlert x fem reader] - you've had a normal upbringing all your life, however, university has taken a toll on you. one day, your roommate, piec...
1K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
Muse. Da Odessian

Fanfiction

28.8K 1.2K 58
"You just want to have sex. I want to make art." Erenxfemreader Eren Jaeger already has a muse, but there's something about you he simply can't resi...