My world

Door Niharikachintam

Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a caree... Meer

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's thoughts
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
New story update

chapter 8

503 28 2
Door Niharikachintam

Author's pov

Gulf and Boun were invited to attend an interview of a chef whose restaurant got three michelin stars. For their series Boun need to take cooking classes. So the series producer was close to chef's father so he asked the chef to help the actors in cooking classes. Chef accepted the offer. Now they are attending the interview to introduce themselves with the chef officially.

Gulf and Boun parked their car. For security purposes and for fan service Boun and Gulf always travel in the same car untill they are in chiang mai. They entered the hall where the interview is held.

Few people are setting mikes. The interviewer was setting her papers. Camera man's are adjusting the lenses of camera. After a few minutes of waiting someone told that finally the chef had arrived.

Boun and Gulf tilted their heads to peek who was the chef. There enters an young men with a bright smile. A smile that can lit up the world. A smile which brings joy to your soul. A smile which assures warmth and safety. He was wearing a black coat with v line neck and his shirt with few buttons un buttoned. He styled his hair revealing his forehead. The bangs of his hair moved freely when he walks gracefully towards the center of hall. Boun and Gulf saw eachother with an surprised expression. The chef is none other than Mew.

Boun and Gulf knew that Mew was a chef and restaurant owner but they don't know that Mew owned a restaurant which had awarded with three michelin stars. Mew was walking through the hall maintaining the same smile. He was an walking greek god. God took extra time and special care to sculpt a figure as Mew. He has perfect body, perfect muscles, perfect smile, perfect talent and what not.

Mew sat in a chair beside the interviewer. The interviewer introduced herself as Pear. The interview session will be started once all the guests were settled.

Mew was eyeing through everyone present in the hall. He saw both Boun and Gulf in front row and greeted them with his eyes. They smiled at him. Prem who came with Mew also sat in front row. He was startled when some one called him by his name. He turned his head towards the right and he was greeted by a smiling Boun.

Prem greeted him back and shifted his gaze towards Mew. Because he don't know what will happen to him if he look in the eyes of Boun for one more extra minute. He would melt in those eyes. Those eyes are always smiling like an full moon. The director team made all the guests to stay quite to start the session.

Pear :- Hello Mr. Mew suppasit Jongcheveevat nice to meet you.

Mew: - Nice to meet you to nong pear. You can call me Mew.

Pear :- ok Mew. Shall we begin the interview

Mew :- Sure

Pear :- Firstly congratulations .

Mew :- Thank you.

Pear :- You were an amazing chef from the start of your career. When did you decide to become a chef ?

Mew :- When I was a child, I always followed my father into his restaurant kitchen. I love the way he cooks. He cooks with a smile on his face. That smile always remind me of how much he loved cooking. I helped my father from the very start and I started loving to cook. It gives me peace. It motivates me. Cooking always brings me joy. It helps me to continue my life.

Pear :- Oh ! that's very good to hear. Can you tell us what is your signature dish ?

Mew :- My signature dish is famous Thai dish pad thai . I had modified the dish using famous ingredients of diffrent country's . Like making pad thai with Indian spices. India is rich in it's spices. I love the way they blend these spices into an magical powder.

I made pad thai with wasabi . wasabi is an famous japanese ingredient. I love to do experiments in kitchen. So I tried making pad thai with different ingredients which is famous in other countries. The dish came out well.

Pear :- How you felt, when you shared the kitchen with most successful and famous chefs across the world.

Mew :- Well ! I think i'm honoured to share the same kitchen. I had worked with Gorden Ramsey. We no need introduce him. I was shivering on my first day. But I had gained many memories and learnt many tips from him.

Vikas khanna from India, Neli perry from australia and also George calombaris. And working with most famous dessert chef was a whole another experience. Rene frank the master in desserts.

I loved how each chef is unique in their own style and I had learnt a lot from them. Infact, I got a chance to eat their food for free of cost because I was in the kitchen. Who would miss those taste bombs. ( Mew winks his eyes and pear smiled and blushed at Mew antics)

Pear :- Well, that was a joke right ? How you are feeling to be one and only chef in Thailand to be awarded with three michelin stars for your restaurant.

To be brief you are also youngest chef in Thailand to be awarded by a michelin star. You were just 22 and also that was your age when you started your restaurant and you was awarded at your first year. You were also youngest chef to achieve the feet of getting three michelin stars .

Mew :- I really never cared about being awarded by michelin stars. I don't believe that only stars and awards prove about the quality and taste of food. There were many wonderful chefs who haven't received their recognization. I never thought michelin stars are important.

What is the most important thing is the satisfied expression on my customers face.

What is most the important is, the moan escaped from their mouth when they took their first bite of food into their buccal cavity.

What is most important is their compliments for the dish. And that's it. I consider them as the valuable awards.

Pear :- Then have you ever felt stress by being awarded by michelin stars. I mean have you felt stress to constantly prove , that you are worth a star. It ever effects your cooking ?

Mew :- Honestly! Nope !! It never gave me stress or burden to improve my cooking and culinary skills.

Pear :- You were considered as an most eligible bachelor in the chefs world.

You also got many fan clubs. We can say that you got fan clubs mostly because of your hotness and breath taking handsomeness rather than your culinary skills. Can you comment on this ?

Mew :- Hahaha ....... I never thought I was that handsome to get an fan clubs. ( Mew rubs his nape shyly )

Pear :- Nope ! I can say anyone can fall for your looks. Both boys and girls will drool over your looks. You know I was eyeing you from the start of interview. ( pear winks )

Mew :- Well .... ! Thanks for your compliments.

Pear :- We got an news that recently you had an break up.

Mew :- Yes. We had parted our ways before our marriage.

Pear :- Is this because of the rumours ?

Mew :- I think it's a bit personal. Because it not only involves my personal life but also two other individuals personal life. I don't want to invade their privacy. If it is related to me without involving others privacy I can answer.

Pear :- Hey! That was an big offer Mr. Mew Suppasit. I may take the bite.

Mew :- Well ! Ok !

Pear :- Then how you felt about the rumours. It involves an famous and raising actor. Many people are giving negative comments on that pic.

Mew :- Err.... I really never cared about the negative comments. I'm a person who believe that everything that happens in our life is for a good reason.

We should have patience to taste the ripen and sweet fruit. Time always answers all the questions. Now it looks like an very big issue but after few months no body will care about it.

Well I can say I was lucky for that incident. Because I got three good friends. I would say i'll be thankful for every action that occured and will occurs in my life.

Pear :- That was good answer. I had a great time having a convo with you.

Mew :- Same here. It was an friendly interview . Thank you for intrest in me to have an interview.

( Interview was completed and everyone was leaving the hall. )

Boun, prem, Gulf were waiting for Mew. They stood from the chairs when they spotted Mew infront of them. Boun and Gulf discussed about their cooking classes and Mew was happy that he would be teaching his friends not a strangers.

They all went to parking lot. Boun and Gulf car has flattened tire. Mew saw them still standing outside of the car.

Mew patted Gulf shoulder to get his attention. He asked the reason why they were still standing out without hopping inside the car.

Phi mew the car tire is flattened.

Oh ! Then why don't you come with us.

No problem phi. We will.... Before Gulf can finish his sentence Mew stopped Gulf by placing his finger on Gulf lips. Saying shh.

There are paparazzi trying to get pics of you. It will not be a good idea to wait here. You both come with us. You should not take a risk Gulf and you.... Boun you don't argue like Gulf ok.

They agreed to Mew because they don't want to take a risk. Gulf hopped in Mew's car while Boun in prem's car. They drove to the hotel where the actors are staying.

But the hotel was surrounded by paparazzi. Mew called prem to ask what they should do now.

Mew I think that they found out about Gulf and Boun attending your interview. The rumours of you and Gulf was not fully suppressed. It won't be a great idea to wait here. Let's go to our appartments. It would be nice if we go separate ways.

So they will not follow us. Gulf and Boun would be safe. Prem shared his thoughts to Mew.

Mew eyed Gulf for an answer. Gulf stayed silent for a few seconds and nodded his head agreeing to the offer. Mew smiled and answered prem who was still in the call.

Ok prem. I will take Gulf to my appartment and you go with Boun. Take care of Boun and be safe ok. Call me when you reach the destination.

Ok Mew.

They drove to their appartments.

At Mew's appartment.

Mew stretched his body when he entered the appartment. He took off his coat and placed it on sofa. He went to kitchen and took a whisky bottle out . He asked Gulf if he want a glass. Gulf nodded his head. He thought he need a drink.

They are now sitting in the balcony of Mew's appartment. The glasses and whisky bottle is placed on a table which is between the two chairs where Mew and Gulf sat.

The sun was setting down. The sky was painted with orange, red and sky blue colours. The traffic was high because everyone was eagerly waiting to reach their family's. Their loved one's.

The atmosphere was cold with a warm breeze. Mew poured whisky in two glasses and handed one to Gulf.

They both drank whisky in silence. Both are having many thoughts running in their brains.

Mew was thinking about how he need to start the cooking classes for the actors. Gulf was thinking about the rumours.

Today also in the interview they asked about rumours. He always calmed himself saying everything going to be ok. But it doesn't help him.

He always over thinks about all the situations .He was thinking about his mother. He tried to call her and message her. But she never replayed. To clear all the thoughts in his mind Gulf want a drink. Alcohol can clear his mind. Not permanently but for some time. It was more than enough for Gulf.

Alcohol started it's effect on Gulf. He wants that. He wanted to be wasted. But he remembered how Mew took care of him when he was extremely drunk and found in middle of the road.

He don't want Mew to suffer again. He stopped drinking but it was too late. He was already drunk.

He turned to his left and saw Mew who was sipping the whisky from the glass.

He rolled his sleeves revealing the veiny hands. His chest muscles was clearly visible for Gulf. He diverted his gaze from Mew's chest to his face.

He don't know what he would do to Mew if he see his chest for extra minute. He would rip Mew's shirt and kiss Mew all over his well built abs and chest. He would mark him with his hickeys.

Mew eyes were perfect. The orange light from the sky makes Mew's face even more beautiful. Mew licked his lips after taking a sip of whisky.

By that action Gulf breath was hitched. He was trying hard to control himself. His thoughts were going wild. He stood from his chair. Mew was in his world untill he heard a sound. He saw Gulf standing. He was about to get up but Gulf held Mew's shoulder to stop him.

He pushed Mew to sit back. Gulf sat on Mew's lap. His legs were on both side of Mew's body. His hands snaked around Mew's neck. Mew was confused. His heart was beating fast.

Gulf was few inches away from Mew. He stared into Gulf's eyes. They were full of desire. Mew gulped his saliva and averted his gaze from Gulf stare. Mew stared at Gulf's lips. They were pink and attracting Mew to capture them with his own lips.

Mew shook his thoughts away and opened his mouth to ask Gulf what he was doing. But Gulf placed his finger on Mew's lips to stop him from speaking.

Shh phi.

Gulf moved his hands towards Mew's face. He ruffled Mew's hair. He styled the hairs in a way that covers Mew's forehead. He released an satisfactory breath.

Gulf patted Mew head saying good boy. Mew smiled at Gulf cuteness. Gulf bent down his face. Now Gulf and Mew were facing each others faces. Their noses were touching like an eskimo kiss. They were exchanging each others breath. Gulf started speaking. Mew can smell the whisky from Gulf's mouth.

Keep your hairs down. Don't you dare to show your forehead.

Gulf warned Mew with an serious voice. He was showing his index finger to Mew like threatening him. He has a small pout on his lips. From Mew's angle it looked like Gulf puckered his lips for a kiss.

Why ? Are you jealous of girls. How they approached me today , made you jealous right ?

Mew asked while raising his eyebrow to distract himself from staring at Gulf's lips.

WHO SAID ? Gulf shouted.

Mew shrugged his shoulders. Mew laughed at how Gulf was lying. Gulf shouted in an high pitch and Mew knew that the lad was lying. He played along with Gulf. He thought of teasing the actor.

I thought... Then why I have to style my hairs like that.

Fuck you Mew! Yes !! I'm jealous OK. Now don't you dare show that forehead. You look damn sexy when you reveal your forehead. Are you happy now?

Mew lifted his hands in air signalling Gulf that he was defeated and laughed at how the actor was behaving. Mew won't be able to see this side of Gulf when he is sober.

He was happy that Gulf called him as Mew without respecting him as phi. He don't know why he was feeling happy but he like this moments with Gulf .

He loves to spend his time with gulf. He loves to tease the actor. He loves to stare at those brown eyes. He loves Gulf's smell. It helps him to feel relaxed and at home. He was unable to name his feeling towards Gulf . But he definitely liked Gulf.

Happy !!

When Mew completed saying happy Gulf moved his head close to Mew. Mew was stunned and he was unable to move from his place. Gulf kissed Mew on his forehead and fell asleep on Mew's shoulder. Mew bursted out laughing.

Mew lifted gulf from his lap and carried him into his bedroom. He tucked Gulf and removed bangs on Gulf's forehead. He smiled at how cute and calm the actor looks when he was sleeping. Mew was about to get up but Gulf caught him by his wrist.

Mew thought Gulf was awake but he was sleeping. Mew smiled and tried to free him self from Gulf's hold. But Gulf tightened his hold.

Gulf's hands was trembling. Mew got panicked and sat beside Gulf. Gulf immediately hugged Mew in his sleep.

He started mumbling.

Please don't leave me. Please.

Gulf was shaking his head and he tightened the grip on Mew's wrist. He clutched Mew's shirt with other hand. Mew heart was beating fast at looking at Gulf's situation. Mew never imagined Gulf in this situation.

Mew started patting Gulf head and started to rub his back. Mew was continuously saying he was there for Gulf and he will never leave him. But it didn't helped the situation.

Gulf started hyper ventilating. He spoke in middle of his breaths.

Mae... Please! I will do what ever you say.... I will become what ever you want. .....I won't say anyone about it. Please mae. ...I love you mae. Please. ..pl..please.

Mew's heart constructed and twisted in his thorax cavity. He hugged Gulf tightly.

Gulf you have me. Gulf you are not alone. Wake up Gulf. I can't see you suffering like this. Please Gulf. Please. Wake up.

Gulf was shaking his head. He was trembling in his sleep. He continued to say those things again and again

Mae... I love ...you....mae please....mae ....

Gulf please... Wake up. I love you Gulf !! I love you. I will never leave you. Now please Gulf. Please ....wake up. Phi will be there for you always.

Mew don't know why he said I love you ,but he knows he meant every word that escaped from his mouth.

Gulf started calming down. His breaths became normal. Mew placed Gulf on bed. Mew kissed on Gulf's eyes. And rubbed his tears away. He hugged Gulf tightly. He started patting Gulf's head.

He drifted into his sleep after few minutes. Gulf buried his face in Mew's chest. Mew snaked his arms around Gulf body unconsciously in a protective manner. They slept like that.

****************

I don't know how to end this chapter so I ended it here.

Hope you haven't got bore by reading the interview. I thought it would be great if I write about Mew's career. I had browsed internet for details. I don't know about pad thai I thought to write about pad thai as a signature dish that's it. I don't know if we can really use wasabi or indian spice mix for making pad thai.

Pad thai is thai instant noodles.

What do you think about gulf's condition. What happened between his mae and him. What was about
gulf is saying.

Mew told gulf that he loves him. Omg.... Is it for real or to comfort gulf.

Anyone thought Gulf would kiss Mew... Hahaha... I won't allow that. I will keep that in store for later.

Hope you liked this chapter. Thank you all for reading. It means alot for me. Thank you for your support. I will try to write this story well.

Mew's outfit for the interview

Love you all

_ Nitham

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49.2K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
75.5K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
47.7K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
296K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...