MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
12. Same Bed
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
18.Betting
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
21.Piriyadhe Urave
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
31.Affection πŸ’•
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain πŸ₯Ί
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
39.Its Time To Know
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

42.Siddu's Hate

818 126 89
By Rathvika

N; shivani  ma amma ku kiss kudu ...

Abhinaya nodded her head and kissed abhiram cheeks ....

A; amma ...amma.....

She shouted ....

N; ennachi abhi ma ..

A; amma ..idhu ni ille .enge ma iruke .

She touched his face and he calm down and he was about to fell down . astrologer quick enough to catch them .Nandhini hold abhinaya and astrologer and Krishna hold abhiram .

They made him to sleep on bed and left from there .

N; ennachu saamy .en avan ipdi moradan aatu nadandhukuran .

As; avanode sakthi naaladha .innaiku dha Avan unardhu irukan .poga poga sari agiduvan .adhuku na aala erpadu pandre .

Astrologer called someone and soon they too reached with a 5 yrs baby girl .

As; ivanga dha kowsalya.ivanga avana pathupanga .inime avanuku amma illendra koraya pokanu .Avan amma dha ivanuku balageename .adhunala neenga avana badrama pathukonga .

Ko; kandipa ayya .na pathukure .neenga sollanuma .

As; avan abathu kude .siddu vere romba sera vidadhinge .avanuku abatha mudiyu .

K; abhiram illama siddu vaala Iruka mudiyadhu .avangala piricha epdi ,

As; avan uyir mukyam Krishna .idha pannidha aganu .

K; en pullaiku Mattu en ipdi nadakudhu .modhalle amma ve purinja ,ippo thambi yu ...enne kodumai kadavule...

Krishna cried kneeling down.shivani who saw him crying .she got down from Nandhini embrace. She moved near him and wiped his tears .

A; aluvadhinge uncle .ellam nalladha nadaku .nambikai vidadhinge .neenga aludha enaku alugaya varudhu ...

She too cried .he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

K; en kula saamy da nii .unakaga en veetu maha Lakshmi uyire vitta .ippo un kaaladi pattadhule ini indha veetle nalladhe nadakanu ...

Nandhini and abhinaya left from there .abhiram got concious after some hours . He saw his surroundings and got remember him being rude with his father and his brother crying.his siri ....

He stood up and went to Krishna room .he was checking some papers .

Ab; appa ...

K; vaa da kanna .ippo epdi iruku all okay dhana .

Abhiram hugged his father and asked infinity sorries .

Ab; really sorry pa .enaku enne aachune terle andha mari nadandhu kitte .

K; adhula onnulle da.unaku un powers varudhu . adhunaladha ni ipdi panne .un thappu edhuvu ille da .

Kowsalya who came to Krishna room .abhiram saw her and looked at Krishna .

K; ivanga dha inime unna pathuka poranga . astrologer vittu ponanga.

Ab; ohh vaanga ma.en angaye nikkuringe .

Ko; thambi . ungaluku onnu problem illaye na Inge irukardhule.

Ab; ayyo adhula onnulle ma .neenga dharalama irukala.

After that all went well .abhiram mingled with kowsalya and Jasmine.

Siddu who connected with kowsalya and Jasmin ,he asked his father to marry her .which was big shock to them .

They know how stubborn siddu is .Jasmin to liked Krishnan and felt father love . So they simply married in register office .

They are officially husband and wife .but they was just like how they are .

Life changes when life moves on.....✌️🤞

After that abhiram was locked whenever he got his power and he lost his self control be rough towards others .

As astrologer said ..Krishna made siddu study in hostel .siddu who understand and leanred from kowsalya  and Krishna.what abhiram is and what happened in his childhood.

He was angry on abhinaya . Whenever abhiram suffered siddhu's anger also increased....

One day it was pournami...

The lights are very high .moon light fell on abhiram .his eyes turned red and shouted in pain ....his shoulders and legs are paining...

His nails are peaking out and he was looking like a beast . He saw his reflection and he got angry and tried to punch the mirror ....he saw a reflection ....but it was not his ....

Abhinaya reflection came .now she is 12 yrs old .abhiram 21 yrs old ....his desires and hormones changes whenever he saw her ...his beast wants her beauty ....her laughing face calm him .when he touched her reflection .his hands passed through a current ...

He pulled back his hands and   looked at her .

Ab; ahhhhhh .... I want you .unne adayama vidamate ....

He punched beside the mirror ....

He closed the window and closed curtains .now he stayed in without lights .only light he can see is her reflection.

He too learned how to use his powers and controls .....

Now abhinaya turned into a mature girl that means she is 18 yrs old  .his desires have no limits.

He can't control himself and took her image and imagined her with him in pool of love and  intimate in dream ......

That dream is the one abhinaya got in her dream with him .whatever he felt ...she will react ...

The bond between them groove more and more .....

Like these their dreams and desires United them together .....

Past ends ....

Abhinaya was crying loud .her hycups have no limits .she curled into ball and hugged him tightly.he left her to cry and calm herself .

Ab; podhum da alugadha .idhuku dha na sollama irundhe .ni indha mari edhavdhu react pannuvenu dha bayandhe .

A; enkitte pesadhe nii...enaku romba kastama iruku .en amma sonnadhu saridha .na oru raasi illadhava . Modha un amma va konnute .appro en thambiye uyir irundhu ponam mari paduka vechite .ini unkude irundha unaku edhavdhu agidu .

Vena na pore ...ini na yaar life layu varamate .

She was crying and wriggling from his hold and he hold her tightly not leaving her .

Ab; shhh ..shhh...onnulle dii ..paaru na nalladha iruke .

A; poi solladha da evulo kasta pattu irupe .unaku en mele kovama illaya .siddu ku vandha kovam kude unaku varlaya .

Ab; edhuku kovam .ni enne thappu panne .ni onnu pannale .adhuva kadavul nadathunadhu .unne blame pandra naala edhuvu aagadhu ...

A; ivulo love katadha da .I'm feeling suffocate,guilt ..Ella emotions oditu iruku .ennala control panna mudile ,enaku ennamo agudhu ...

Ab; onnulle da ,Inge paru mama va paru .enne pannudhu da unaku ...

A; mama ...

She mumbled slowly lifting her face and cupped his cheeks ...

Ab; innoruka kupdu dii ...

His eyes turned glossy and cupped her cheeks smiling showing his dimples .

A; MAMA ...

he crashed his lips on her and sucked her breath out .his tears and her tears mixed into one and both kissed eachother.

Both pulled back when their lungs begged them to leave .

Ab; idha keka erthana varsham thavam irundhe teriyuma dii ...

A; sorry mama ...unna romba kasta paduthite .

Ab; adhula onnulle di .adhuvu sugama dha irundhuchu .

A; hmm ...mama ...

Ab; enne dii ...

A; adhu ...unaku enne black saree le pathapo enne thonuchu ...

He gulped and looked into her eyes 👀

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it ...

Konjam romance ku pola.ore emotional ah poitu iruku 🌝🌝

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 20.3K 54
A One side love story of a Girl What if an innocent,clumsy,introvert girl with lots of fears and insecurities falls in love with a familiar face. Tha...
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
15.3K 1.7K 21
Aarav a calm man and loves his wife. But his wife Sakthi always shows her hate and hurt him with her word. She loves Varun who is her Boyfriend. Beca...
252K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...