Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 18~

403 64 14
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

These parents are so weird. When I don't even want to consider this marriage, they're sending us on a honeymoon.

I know for sure, these two days would be the end of me.

He talks so much. And I love silence. He acts really gentleman types and I have lost faith that this generation of humans can act like that.

I don't say it's fake, but it's really unnatural and I'm having a hard type getting used to him being so sweet.

I don't have a habit of people being nice around me and this family has been more than nice.

Maybe I should try to be normal. I know it would be hard. But at least better than being the way I'm right now.

See, it's fixed that I have no way out. He can't even think of ending the marriage, so getting separated is out of the question.

So maybe, if I try, we could make this work. Love is a little difficult, because I believe that this emotion makes you pathetic. And I don't want to be weak and pathetic. Again.

I still hate myself that I didn't do anything that day. I just begged. And that was the most foolish step of mine.
To show my vulnerability to someone.

I won't let the keys of my happiness in someone else's hand now. No matter what our relationship is.

I have been foolish once, but if I repeat the foolishness yet again, I'd consider dying a better option than that.

Thinking so, I quickly packed my the remaining stuff for our two days honeymoon.

Isn't it a weird concept. Two days honeymoon. But my mom says that it would be the best time of my life considering what a sweetheart my husband is.
Her words not mine.

The door, then opened revealing Arjun Raichand, who started blabbering something gibberish as soon as he entered.

"Calm Down. " I said and he quickly shut up.

"Good. Now tell, what ever your were saying. " I said and sat on the bed.

"Sorry." He said simply.

"Do you know anything except sorry? Because since the time we got married, you say it for anything and everything. " I said he stood quiet again.

"Would you say anything? " I asked, clearly irritated by the silence.

"Yeah. Actually I said sorry, because you had to agree to all this honeymoon stuff arranged by my mom. "

"I knew that. " I said.

"Huh? "

"I knew that it's all your mom's idea. Because my mom, would never in the world, thinking of sending me on a honeymoon, when she knows that the marriage is against my will. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Sorry for that too. " He said and I looked at him with disappointed face.

"Stop saying sorry. It's irritating. "

"If you want, I can tell mom that I have some important work. Then we will not have to go. " He said and I looked at him with disbelief.

"Do you think, I literally spent half an hour to pack this stuff in the mood of not going? "

"So you wanna go? " He said excitedly.

"Of course, it is weekend. I've got nothing to do. And most importantly, it makes everyone around us happy. " I said and he looked at me with relief.

"But you've to promise me to not be irritating. " I warned and he gave me the typical puppy eyes.

"Ok fine. " He said as soon as he realised I won't melt with that.

"Great then. Pack your stuff fast and go to sleep. " I said and lied on the bed.

He too completed his packing within five minutes like he had everything ready and quickly slept on the sofa.

I do feel bad about it. But, I can't jump from one to hundred within a day. Atleast I've started being nice to him.

I closed my eyes, but sleep was far away from my eyes.
Every time I tried to sleep, the earlier scene of how happy my family was talking to him appeared in front of me.
When did they became so fun loving and sweet?

Deciding not to pay much attention to it, I slept, with praying only one thing.

Please improve my patience level.

.

Arjun

Two days honeymoon. As much as weird it sounds, I'm still happy about it. Only because I would get some alone time with my Krisha and I would try to understand her and make her understand myself.

I'm already full ready with the car for the past ten minutes, but Krisha is nowhere to be seen.
I've got no idea what mom has to tell her in the last ten minutes.

"Already tired? I thought you had to spend whole life with her. " Aryan said jokingly.

"I still want to spend my whole life with her and I'm not tired. " I said, my eyes still on the door.

"By the way what's going on in your life?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Nothing exciting. " He said bluntly.

"About Kriti? " I said mischievously and he looked at me shocked but nodded his head in no.

"Anyways Bro, I had to ask you something. " He said and I looked and him asking him to continue.

"Can you suggest me how can I apologize to Krisha? " He said, surprising me.

"First of all, she's your bhabhi and secondly, why do even want to do that? "

"I know she's my bhabhi, but the who I have wronged is Krisha not Krisha Bhabhi. And secondly, I had to apologize to her long back, but never did so. And when life has brought her in front me again and that too as my dear brother's wife, I feel that having that I should clear the air. " He said and I looked at him proud about his thoughts.

"That's great. But don't do it now, please. She already doesn't like me, and if you bring up your old topic, her mood will be off and I need her to be happiest the two days, so she gives me a chance. " I said, quietly muttering the last part.

"Ok fine. But you need to tell me how I can do so. " He said and I nodded at him with smile.

"Alright. Have a great honeymoon. " He said and went away winking at me.

Soon within few minutes Krisha came, carrying a huge bag.

"What's in that? " I asked.

"Mom has given this to me. She says while returning, we have to go to a temple, and do a pooja." She said, sighing deeply.

"You don't like traditions? " I asked raising a brow.

"I don't like, but I follow them. Because it makes my family happy. " She said and kept the bag in the car.

"And who told you that you are going to drive? " She asked, looking at me with a smirk face.

"Nobody did so. I usually love driving so I thought I'll drive us. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Aww. To bad I don't care about it. I'm gonna drive. " She said and opened the driver seat's door.

"But why? " I asked.

"Because, your level of cringe ness literally multiplies when you are driving. " She said and I looked at her offended.

"Take that back. " I said in a offended tone.

"I won't, and now quickly move aside. " She said and I obliged as I don't want her to be more angry on me than she already is.

Soon she started the car and we were on the highway and goddamn she's driving the car like a train.

"Krisha, can you please slow down. " I asked looking at the speed meter.

"Why? Mr. Husband is scared? " She said and for some reason it brought a smile to my face.

"Yeah. A little bit. " I said truthfully, because lying doesn't make any sense.

"Ok, fine. " She said slowed down the car while I breathed a sigh of relief.

"When you say that you love me, what exactly do you want from my side? " She asked surprising me.

"Uhh... I don't expect anything from you. I just want to have you in my life. To share everything that we feel, and stay together always." I said and looked her who looked as if this is something really unusual.

"I want us to live till we are eighty, hold hands and say that we made it. That's what I wish for us." I continued, while she for a second looked at me with surprise and quickly focused on the road.

********************************************************************

Hey Dear Readers,

Here goes chapter 18.

I felt this a little boring, but do let me know your thoughts about it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 11.4K 31
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
2.7M 119K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
39.7K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...