Impressions of Three Men in B...

By IluthraDanar

Celeste Monroe was a down-on-her-luck tourist to Italy, who one day trespassed into the Volturi garden. Captu... More

Impressions of Three Men in Black, Prologue : The Arrival
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 2
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 3
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 4
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 5
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 6
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 7
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 8
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 9
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 10
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 11
Impressions of Three Men in Black : Not an update
Impressions of Three Men in Black Chapter 14
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 15
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 16
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 17
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 18
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 19
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 20
Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 21

Impressions of Three Men in Black Part 12

187 2 2
By IluthraDanar

Impressions of Three Men in Black - A Poly!Volturi Kings tale

Chapter Twelve

Sex and Rivalry

Celeste spends time with her three mates on board the yacht, but despite knowing what he should be doing, Aro can't help having feelings he hasn't felt in ages. Good feelings like love vs bad feelings like jealousy. Marcus tries to help, while Caius simply enjoys being with Celeste.

*Alert for just a little bit of smut*

00000000000000000000000000

Aro opened the door to Celeste's cabin, letting her enter before him. Aro was a gentleman if he was anything. He shut the door after entering himself and went to stand behind Celeste, his hands on her shoulders. "Are you hungry, my love? Do you require anything?"

Celeste shivered from the cool breath on the back of her neck."Maybe later, Aro." She turned around to gaze at him. She had to admit to herself how beautiful he was. He seemed to think the same about her, warming her heart at the idea he found her beautiful. She had butterflies in her stomach whenever she was alone with him like this.

Celeste hadn't been with these vampires for long, so why did it feel like she had been their companion for some time. Considering what they were, she shouldn't feel so at ease with them, but she wasn't afraid. She knew down deep they would never physically hurt her.

"Are you at least enjoying yourself?" Aro asked, one hand playing with the gold necklace he had given her. It satisfied him to see she rarely took it off.

"Aside from nearly drowning, I actually am enjoying myself. It won't be long, though, before we head for home," she said, going into the bathroom to get ready for whatever Aro had in mind for them this evening. She hung her dress on the door hook, knowing her personal stewardess would make sure everything was tidied up after they left the room in the morning. She exited the bathroom after washing up and brushing her hair.

Aro had heard her words, and it made him stop in his tracks. "Home, my dear?" His eyes searched her face.

She was dressed only in her bra and panties when she wallked up to Aro and slid her arms around him. "Volterra is my home now." Her hands slid up his back when she embraced him. She nuzzled his neck, then whispered in his ear, "Where your home is, my home is." She brought her hands up to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders, down his arms, and off his body. She walked over to the corner chair, dropping the shirt there, then turned back to face him once more, staring into his darkening crimson eyes.

Staring at his mate, Aro said, "Come here."

"No," Celeste replied. She smiled at him. "You come here." She raised one brow. Not meaning for it to be a power game, she was merely playing with him, and luckily Aro knew that.

He took the few steps needed to reach her, and placed his hands on her waist, pulling her to him. Kissing her, Aro then rested his forehead against hers. Relief flooded him. She had finally accepted them all as her mates and Volterra as her home. His arms embraced her when she nuzzled his neck, letting his spicy scent fill her nose. The fact he felt happiness amazed Aro. He had never expected that emotion to ever touch him again.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Celeste and Aro lay side by side on the bed, talking, just talking. It was something she never expected of the vampire. For once, he seemed almost...human. The sex was incredible. She could grow addicted to him for that alone. But she wanted more than just sex from her mates.

"Why am I here, Aro?" she asked, while her hands caressed his bare chest.

"We decided to take you on a vacation, my heart," he replied, confused by the question.

"No, I mean, why am I here?" She touched her chest where his unbeating heart was.

Now he understood. "It's something even we do not comprehend, Celeste. We don't question it. Why do you?" His hand brushed a strand of hair from her face. "I love you already, cara. I will only love you more once you have accepted the change. We will be the same then. Have you any doubts?"

"Doubts? No. I just wondered how I was the one from so many women to be chosen to... to be so lucky as to be loved by such a..." She was finding it difficult to articulate to Aro her deeper feelings.

He smiled and pulled her closer, kissing her forehead. "I could read you if you prefer. It would be easier for you if you let me see your thoughts."

"I don't know if I want you that close to the feelings I have for you. Not yet, anyway." She was still hesitant to let Aro have free reign in her head.

"I can't control my gift, cara. I read everyone the same."

"Can't you ignore what you see and just store it away for a day that may never come?" she asked. Celeste rolled onto her back, one arm thrown over her eyes while she thought about her situation.

Aro took a fingertip amd circled her mouth, running it over her lips. Then he trailed his finger down her neck to her chest, moving it between her breasts, circling her nipples until they peaked into hard buds. His finger continued its path down over her belly causing her to inhale sharply. Aro smiled and let his finger feather over the center of her body in teasing touches that made Celeste want to beg for him to do more.

When Aro leaned over her to kiss her, his hand cupped her feminine core, the middle finger sliding in her wet heat where he stroked her into a needy frenzy. In a way, he would miss her humanity, their temperatures being so different. She loved the coldness of his hands and body, as he favoured the heat of her body, especially when he was buried deep inside her.

The sounds she was making as her hips twisted in need brought Aro back to the present. He pleasured her, bringing her to an orgasm manually before thrusting into her where his thrusts led her to another orgasm, and then enjoyed his own. Aro teased her neck with his teeth, careful not to break the skin, even though she probably would not have objected in her current mood.

After they had slaked their lust, Celeste and Aro lay together, their bodies entwined, heat and ice as one. Celeste wanted to sleep, while Aro kissed and nuzzled her. He knew by morning, they would have to leave the cabin and begin the day. Celeste wanted to swim in the ocean with all three of her mates, and they would indulge her.

By sunrise, Celeste woke to an empty cabin. But only moments later did Aro return with a tray laden with a delicious breakfast consisting of a cheese egg omelet with sausage links, and buttered toast and coffee.

"I had hoped to beat your wakening, my love. I convinced Chef Emilio to let me serve you breakfast in bed." Aro set the tray over Celeste's lap once she sat up against the headboard. The he sat on the other side of the bed while his mate enjoyed her meal. "Do you think you will miss human food?"

"Aro, you all eat one thing, well, drink one thing. How do you not grow bored of that?"

"Meal time is a necessity, cara. We crave blood when we're thirsty, but otherwise, we do not think of it. You will adapt."

Once she finished her morning repast, Celeste set the now empty tray on the floor beside the bed and laughed. "I doubt I will 'adapt' that quickly, Aro."

"Wait until the blood lust takes over for the first time, dear one. You will change your tune."

She reached over to the side table, grabbing her cell phone. "Have I shown you these yet, Aro? I've been taking them so I will always have you with me." Smiling, she displayed the photos she had been taking of them during the cruise.

Aro raised a brow at the impromptu photos Celeste had stored in her device, when he saw one that amused him. He shook his head, but was still delighted. He watched as she ran her fingertip over the phone's screen, seeing photos of Marcus, Caius and himself. He frowned, knowing his mate would not be happy with his next words. "My dear, you must delete those photos. If that phone were to fall into the hands of humans..."

Celeste interrupted him. "It won't! Aro, I love you all and want to have you all with me even when we're apart..."

Now it was Aro's turn to interrupt, "Apart! When were you planning to be apart from us?"

Both went silent. She knew her mates were sparkling in their vampire way in some of the outdoor photos, but what harm was it for her to have these photos.

Then Celeste broke the silence. "I'm not, Aro. I'm not." She suddenly straddled his lap, then pushed him down on the pillows. She leaned forward placing her hands on either side of his shoulders to hover over him, then leaned down and kissed him deeply. When she pulled back, she smiled at him and said, "I only meant if, if we're ever apart. I'm here with you now, and I'm not planning on going anywhere."

Aro flipped Celeste onto her back, his arms around her. He sighed when he felt one of her legs press against the outside of his thigh, basically opening herself to the insinuation of his hips against hers. "I'm glad to hear that, my dear heart." He leaned in and nuzzled her neck, the tip of his tongue slowly running along her warm skin.

"Aro, are you tasting me? Should I be nervous?" she asked, half-joking.

He only responded with a low chuckle, then continued to stimulate her flesh into goosebumps.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Today revealed a beautiful day for swimming, something Celeste had been looking forward to. She and Aro had showered together, slowly and intimately, before Celeste started feeling like a prune. They left the shower to dry off, with Celeste putting on her swim suit and cover up. She pulled her hair up into a pony tail and put on her sunglasses, then followed Aro to his cabin.

There, he dressed in his swimsuit while she looked around.

"It's a beautiful cabin, but must feel utilitarian to you," Celeste pointed out.

Aro pulled her to him, embracing her tightly while nuzzling her neck, his favourite thing to do with no objection from his mate. Her skin smelled of lavender soap. "It was a wonderful night, cara mia."

"It was an amazing night, Aro."

They kissed, knowing this was the last of their intimate moment, for now. They left Aro's cabin and went upstairs to the living room. A steward was waiting for them. Celeste, actually.

"Chef Emilio has something he'd like you to try, Miss Celeste. If you will just be seated at the dining table, he will bring it out to you."

"Hmm, I wonder what he made," Celeste said.

"Currying your favour, no doubt," Aro said, sounding put out.

"Aro, please," Celeste chided.

Aro pulled the chair out for his mate, then sat on the chair beside her at the end of the table.

At that moment, Marcus and Caius entered from the outside deck, each giving Celeste a kiss before taking their seats around the table.

"Good morning, my loves," Celeste said warmly, a smile lighting up her face.

Chef Emilio came into the room, carrying a tray that held some delicious looking pastries and a carafe of coffee. "Miss Celeste, I would like you to try these and let me know whether or not you like them. Coffee is a must." He used tongs to place several of the pre-cut desserts on a small plate, and offered them to her. He poured her coffee in a cup, setting it next to her, and stood back, waiting for her review.

She used a fork to try one of the sweets. It was so smooth and creamy, it made her realize what she would be giving up once she had changed. "It's so wonderful, not too sweet, but still, just enough so. And the creme filling...oh my god." She tried another after sipping from her coffee cup. The peach fruit filling was exquisite, along with the whipped creme that surrounded it and the cake. "Another divine dessert, Chef Emilio. Perhaps it's best I be changed, or I'd become big as a house with you on staff."

He gave her a look that said he appreciated her critique, but Aro's look told him he'd better go back to the kitchen. "Grazie, Miss Celeste. finish what you wish and the steward will return the rest to me." With a bow to the masters and Celeste, he departed the room.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Later, Caius was lying on one of the loungers, with Celeste sitting next to him. She leaned close, her knuckles caressing his cheek. She straightened his hair being blown in the light breeze, then gave him a kiss, but before she could sit up Caius pulled her back down onto his bare chest, kissing her hard. He held the back of her neck, continuing to kiss her until he finally released her, his hands roaming down her back to her waist, tickling her.

Celeste laughed, wriggling in his hold. "You're making this hard, Caius."

He took her hand and placed it on his lap. "You're the one making it hard, amore mio."

The smirk on his face made her blush. She allowed him to pull her forward to lie on his chest while he kissed her again, his lips moving to her throat.

Aro watched while Celeste was being kissed by Caius, her laughter an unpleasant sound to his ears. Her attention seemed to shift so easily from one of them to another. It had to be the effect of the bond. He glared at the couple, then saw Marcus watching him, a look of disapproval on his face. Aro turned and walked inside and to his cabin.

He had been pacing the floor when Marcus entered the cabin. He quietly sat on a chair and leaned back, waiting.

"Why are you here, brother?" Aro asked, turning to Marcus.

"Aro, if you wish to tell me what you are feeling, do so. Perhaps speaking with me will keep you from burdening our mate with your jealousy."

Aro sat on the bed, then remained still as a statue while he spoke. "We have been without our mates for a very long time, brother. When Sulpicia was destroyed, I never thought to replace her. It didn't feel necessary. Now this...human...walks into our lives, or rather was dragged kicking and screaming into our lives. I cannot help how I feel, Marcus. I have tried to keep my jealousy to myself. If I were to step aside..."

Marcus understood what Aro was talking about. He could never think of replacing Didyme after he had lost her. He never imagined there would ever be another woman who could touch his dead heart as Celeste had. Right now, their relationship seemed casual, but Marcus knew their bond would grow stronger over time. "We are three parts of her soul now, Aro. Would you deprive her one quarter of that soul just so that you won't have to make any effort to change?"

This was the first time Aro had to share anything or anyone with his brothers. It was his nature to be first in line. Since Sulpicia had met her final death, Aro had been with a handful of women. He would satisfy himself with sex, then with their blood. After a time, it no longer mattered to him, and he never had any other women after that...until Celeste.

Aro considered Marcus' words. He knew he loved their human mate, and that could not be altered by thoughts alone. It was a physical thing for vampires to feel a bond with another person, a vampire generally, but if they were a human, they would have to be transformed in order to exist with their mate.

"Thank you, brother. I am grateful that Celeste if with us, and I will do what I can to make her feel welcome and safe, until her transformation is complete."

"Then let us go outside to be with our mate, Aro. She wants to go swimming." He gave Aro a smile, then left the cabin to be followed by an ancient and contrite vampire.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Are there sharks in these waters?" Celeste asked. The ocean was filled with all kinds of creatures, but sharks were her nightmare.

"Yes, but none specifically in this area," Aro answered.

"Are you sure about that?" Celeste asked, attempting to look deeply into the water.

"We are here to protect you, cara," Caius reassured her.

"Alright then. But if you see any sharks, punch them in the nose. They hate that."

Celeste stood on the side of the boat and dove into the sparkling blue ocean.

Caius dove in after her, with Aro and Marcus close behind. They surrounded their mate, who was smiling and laughing. She turned and began to swim away from the yacht. The water this far from shore was colder, but it felt good to Celeste in this warm sun.

Turning on her back, Celeste floated, using her arms and feet to keep her atop the water. She looked up at the sky, dotted with small fluffy clouds.

Feeling something brushing along her back compelled Celeste to swim upright. Then she felt hands holding and realized it was Caius. Using the heel of her hand, she splashed water at the blonde vampire. "Very funny, Caius. You know how scared I am of sharks. I don't need you to try and frighten me from the ocean. As it was, the movie "Jaws" kept me out of the ocean for years."

He pulled her to him. "I'm sorry, Celeste. I didn't mean to do anything but play with you."

"I forgive you." She gave him a deep kiss before slipping from his hands. Marcus swam after her, causing Celeste to scream when he caught her. Then she laughed and wrapped her legs around him when he embraced her.

They kissed for awhile, Aro watching for a few minutes, before heading back to the boat. He quickly climbed the ladder and once aboard, grabbed a towel. He dried off and sat on one of the loungers, trying to appear as casual as possible.

When everyone had had enough of the ocean, they all climbed aboard and picked up towels to dry off.

"Aro, you didn't enjoy the ocean?"

"It was fine, my dear. I thought to enjoy the sun instead."

"May I see you inside, Aro?" She saw the brief frown on his face, and held out her hand. "Please?"

He relented and rose from the lounger, taking Celeste's hand and followed her into the living room.

Turning to Aro, Celeste said, "Aro, you still don't get it, do you. And as intelligent as you're supposed to be." Celeste slipped her arms around Aro, pressing herself against him. "You are always with me. When I'm with Caius or Marcus, you're right here in my heart. And when I am with you, they're here as well. I can't go anywhere now, without the three of you here, inside my heart. And despite what you might think, there's room for all of you and more."

The vampire leader felt his mate against him. He gazed into her eyes, sensing her sincerity when he felt her thoughts fill his mind. She loved him as much as she did Marcus and Caius. He had been foolish. But now that he knew everything, he vowed to be the mate she deserved. He kissed her and smiled.

"Let us get you something cool to drink. Perhaps Chef Emilio still has the leftover desserts. Then we can join Marcus and Caius outside."

They went into the kitchen to see what they could find for Celeste. There were still two more full days left for their cruise. Aro was going to make it as enjoyable as possible for his mate, before they headed for home.

A/N : Sorry for the delay. My Muse is playing hide and seek with me.

Now that Celeste seems amenable to joining her vampire mates in their home at Volterra, how will she handle the polyamorous relationship. This is mundane daily life they are all returning to, so no more aura of enjoyment and relaxation vacations have. Will Celeste eventually regret her decision?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards • " butterflies ca...
119K 3.3K 24
Carena Wen is trying to move on from the sudden passing of her father. Not knowing what to do, she has basically given up on trying to find a way to...
386K 7.7K 31
Meredith Cullen is the sister of Carlisle Cullen. She decided to go and enjoy the world a little before returning to her brother and his family. One...
97.9K 1.9K 23
Carmen hasn't had an easy start in her life. Yet the sweet girl grew up being a true darling. Bringing both her dads so much joy they can't even put...