Corazón mío {my oc x hobie br...

By luc1fersang3l

basically a crossover of all my favroute things. this is a story if a 19 year old girl. kyoka quinn. more wi... More

freak show. °-°
you dont own me~
¡Sí! ¡Lo haré!
what happened?
we're gonna die.
as long as your safe.
18
¿por qué? ¿Por qué viniste?
dont take her from me.

say hi to kyoka!

67 0 0
By luc1fersang3l

hi! I'm kyoka quinn. and this is my story.

i was born n raised London on earth-138.
My mother harley quinn was kinda... crazy? but I love her. she took care of me all by herself. she moved to London shortly after her ex, the joker, left her. I swore to myself that if i ever met him I'd kill him for the pain he caused my mother. I never knew who my dad was. he left when my mum told him she was pregnant with me. she named me after someone very special to her.

i do know that my dad was Mexican. I know spanish and English and i also love going to Spain. im in aa band, we call our self's 'freak show'. we are all a bunch of outsiders who were rejected by society.

my band is made of :

my boyfriend jack
my best friend lola
lolas boyfriend raj
and last but not least my other mother. poison ivy.

i loved them all. but i had a secret. I had spider powers. only Ivy and harely know.

my spidername is 'phsyco-spider' but everyone just calls me phsyco.

this is me^^

i dress goth from time to time but im really just a scene kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.1K 41
Harley Quinn, the woman behind all of Jokers good ideas finally is on her own after the breakup. With nothing better to do, and the scum of Gotham wa...
79.1K 2.3K 21
⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️ Created By: Maddest-0f-them-all 6/28/18 ❗️ Just a heads up, Book 1(this Book) is more focused on the joker! Skip to chapter 3 if yo...
11.2K 305 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
160K 5.2K 25
Lucy was only nine years old when she slaughtered not only her nightmarish parents, but incidentally her entire village in a blood thirsty rampage. O...