โ‹† ๐Ž๐‡, ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐–๐„...

By kimxmaximoff

โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž... More

โ‹† ๐Ž๐‡, ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž โ‹†
โ˜พ ๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’ โ˜ฝ
๐€๐‚๐“. ๐Ÿ โœง
โš˜ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ…ก. โค๐„๐‹๐„๐๐€ !
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. โค๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐…๐”๐’
๐ˆ๐•. โค๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ??
๐•. โค ๐‰๐€๐’๐ !!
๐•๐ˆ. โค ๐€๐’๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„
๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„

๐ˆ. โค๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š, ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ !

296 12 26
By kimxmaximoff

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 "𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!❞

"𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗𝟓, stand against the wall and put your arms out." One guard spoke in a firm voice as he opened the door to the cell. Amara Evergreen eyed him down as two younger guards came into her cell, standing on either side of the first guard, Johnsson. She rolled her eyes but obliged and did as told.

Amara looked straight at the wall with her arms out. Her eyes traveled down and stopped to stare at one of the drawings. A drawing that she made a few months ago, a drawing of her father hugging her mother. She smiled, but that was soon replaced with a small gasp that left her lips when she felt the guard forcefully grab her arm and place something on her wrist.

Her head instantly turned towards Johnsson, and confusion took over her face as Amara stared at the guard. Her eyes quickly traveled down to her arm as he snapped shut what she assumed was some kind of wristband. She winced slightly when she felt tiny little needles prickle the skin on her wrist.

Amara knew that they were sending her down to Earth, thanks to her father. But her dad never told her about any wristbands. Maybe it's some kind of way to communicate with us?

"Johnsson, wait, what is this?" Amara asked as a slight panic took over her voice. She quickly pushed her hand away from the guard's firm grip.

"Shut up and be quiet, Evergreen." He responded in a strong tone before forcefully grabbing her arm again. Johnsson started leading Amara out of her cell, with the other two guards following behind. She tried pushing his arm away, which caused her to stumble a bit and almost fall.

However, Johnsson quickly gripped her even more tightly to stop her from tripping. "Don't touch me, stop-" She completely stopped in her tracks at what stood before her. Her eyes widened at the sight of absolute chaos.

Dozens of cells were open, and young criminals were being forcefully dragged out of their cells. Some fought back, while others just obliged. The whole Skybox was filled with yelling, shouting, begging, and crying.

Amara turned her head when she heard a young voice beg the guards to stop. Her heart dropped when she saw a young child-a literal child-being dragged out of her cell. She instantly recognized the girl; her name was Elena Walker, and she was put into the Skybox for stealing medicine for her sick mom. A few months ago, Amara saw Elena being locked up in the cell next to her when she was being escorted back to her cell after a meal. After that, she never saw her again, until now.

What the hell was wrong with these people? Sending a little girl to fucking Earth, where they would most likely die?

"Please! What are you doing to me? I'm only nine, it's not my time!" Elena cried at the guards, tears running down her cheeks. She tried pushing the guard off of her, but she was no match for the trained guard. He completely ignored her cries and started to drag her small self away.

Amara was livid. Jaha and the council were fucking mental. They were already crazy enough to send a hundred kids to Earth, all because they were "expendable" because of their crimes. But a literal child? Technically, they were all children, but Elena was literally nine, she hasn't even made it to the age of double digits.

Amara struggled against Johnsson's grip, and when he didn't budge, she kicked her foot out and stomped it right onto his foot. He cried out, releasing Amara, which made her quickly turn towards the guard, groaning in pain. She balled her fist and punched him right in the nose. A loud cracking noise and a cry of pain filled Amara's ears.

Pain immediately rushed to her knuckles, but she didn't care. Before the other guards could even touch her, she ran. She ran like crazy towards the guard that was dragging the young Walker away.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Amara yelled as she forcefully pushed the guard. And before the guard even had the chance to turn around, she grabbed the collar of his guard's uniform and smashed his head into the wall, completely knocking him out cold.

As his body fell to the ground, she bent down and quickly grabbed his gun from his holster and tucked it into the waistband of her pants, covering it with her shirt and jacket. Amara tensed up when she felt small arms wrap around her waist.

She looked down and saw the chocolate brown curls of the scared girl. Amara heard the loud footsteps of the guards finally catching up to her and immediately picked up Elena, hugging her small body.

"Evergreen, you fucking bitch!" Johnsson snarled with blood running down from his nose and going into his mouth, causing his teeth to be coated with his red blood. He reached forward, taking a step closer towards the two girls. She backed away from him, protecting the young girl, who had wrapped her arms around Amara's neck.

"I'm sorry, Johnsson. But please, she's just a kid! You guys can't send her down to Earth." Amara pleaded, hoping they would just leave Elena and not send her down to an unknown planet with almost a hundred criminals.

"Take them. Get them to the dropship before they cause any more trouble." Johnsson glared at Amara as he ordered the guards, who immediately listened and began to get closer to them. Amara was about to put the young girl down to at least fight the guards off a bit so that Elena could get away. But stopped when she heard a familiar voice call out her name.

"Amara!" Her eyes scanned behind the guards and quickly connected with his, Nathan Miller, her best friend. He was struggling against the two guards who held him. But before Amara could do anything, the guards rushed toward her and grabbed her. "No, please!" She shouted as they ripped Elena from her arms.

"Elena!" Amara yelled after the young girl as Elena was being dragged away. Amara could see her trying to fight against the guard until he injected a needle into her neck and her body became completely relaxed. Amara's eyes widened as the guard held Elena and turned the corner, entirely vanishing from sight.

"Amara!" Nate's voice was now more faint, and Amara finally realized that she was now being dragged away towards the same corner that Elena had just passed.

"Nate! Please, just let me go with him, Johnsson!" She was panicking. She tried to push the guards away, but it was no use. She turned her head back and made eye contact with Nate. 'It's okay,' he mouthed to her as he was being dragged behind Amara.

When they turned the corner, that's when she saw a few kids waiting in line to get on the dropship. She started to breathe heavily now, actually realizing that she was going to Earth. Amara turned her head once again and let out a sigh of relief. She saw Nate behind a few teens that stood in line between them, he was also still being held by two guards just like her.

Once it was Amara's turn, the guards led her onto the dropship and up the ladder to the second level. The guards dragged her and sat her down on a seat before immediately strapping her in and locking the seat belt. Amara glared up at one of the two guards before he turned around and left. She turned her head and was about to glare at him as well, but quickly stopped when she felt the guard secretly slip something into the pocket of her jacket.

Confused, she looked up at the young guard, whom Amara honestly found kind of attractive. He smirked before leaning down a bit and whispering something in her ear. "From your dad." His voice made shivers run down all over her body, but she ignored that as her face lightened up at the mention of her dad.

Amara smiled up at him and gave him a quick nod. He stared down at her, into her blue eyes, and gave her a quick wink before turning around and going down the ladder.

Her hand quickly went into her pocket and took out a piece of paper and something with a cold handle. Her eyes widened, and she instantly smiled at the familiar initials and butterflies. It was a switchblade knife that Amara's mother had for years and was one day going to give it to her daughter, but she died before she could. Her fingers skimmed over the craving of the butterflies on the handle as her eyes filled with tears.

Amara put her knife away and into one of the pockets of her pants before opening the folded paper.

Your mother would want you to have this. She would be very proud of you, just as I am.

I love you so much, my little butterfly.

Always and Forever..

Love, the best dad ever

Also, check the loose panel on the second floor, Sinclair left you something from me.

Love again, your dad... Don't miss me too much.

She chuckled lightly before hearing Nate shout. "Where's Amara?" She could hear a bit of panic lacing his voice. She frowned, thinking that he was going to be left on the first floor, away from her. But that frown turned into a smile as soon as she saw the top of his favorite beanie coming up the ladder.

His panicked face relaxed the second he made eye contact with his best friend. The guards pushed him towards the empty seat next to Amara. She watched as the guards quickly put on his seat belts before leaving and going down the ladder. He grinned and turned to look at Amara, who was already grinning at him.

"Well, I guess all that begging was very unnecessary." Nate laughed before holding onto Amara's hand. She laughed with him and squeezed their hands. "Can you believe it? We're going to Earth." He looked into Amara's eyes as she smiled.

"Never in my 17 years of living would I have thought that we would." She shook her head as she put her father's note back in her pocket. She sighed before laying her head on Nate's shoulder, and he rested his head on top of hers.

Amara lightly flinched when the whole dropship shook, caused by the door being closed. She started to bite down on her lip, a bad habit she always did when she was nervous or anxious. Her eyes scanned the level, and she saw the teens, either excited or scared. Amara tried looking for Elena, but she couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hey.." She squeezed their hands, catching Nate's attention and making him stop bouncing his leg up and down. "Don't be nervous, if we die, then we die together." Nate snorted as he lifted his head off of hers. "What?" Amara asked as she looked at him.

"Gee, thanks. I feel so much better now." Nate replied, obviously being sarcastic. "Well, if I'm dying here today, then I'm happy to die right by your side. Thank you for being my best friend and my brother. I love you, Nate." Amara smiled at him before bringing up their hands and placing a gentle kiss on his hand.

Nate's face softened and was quickly replaced with a huge smile. "Of course, and thank you for being my best friend and sister. I love you more, idiot." He responded as he ran his fingers up and down on Amara's small scars on her hand.

The dropship was now being deployed and unhooking itself from the Ark. It made a lot of noise, and it shook a lot. It was a hundred years old. Nate's hand gripped Mara's hand harder as they both closed their eyes.

The whole ship shook violently. Which made them both gasp. "What was that?" Amara heard a voice near them ask. She looked around the dropship and saw a blond girl she didn't recognize.

"That was the atmosphere." The boy next to her responded. Now, Amara recognized him, he was the chancellor's son, Wells. Now why the hell did Jaha send his own son to Earth?

And an eerie noise filled the dropship as the TV screens turned on. The lights flashed on, and all the screens were filled with the one and only: Chancellor Jaha. Amara scowled at the sight of him as everyone turned their attention towards the screens.

"Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now. The chancellor started. "You've been given a second chance, and as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself." Amara scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Only for our dads." Nate spoke as he turned his head away from the screen and towards Amara. She looked at him and smiled.

"And for Raven and Bryan." Amara added as they made eye contact. Mentioning his boyfriend made Nate smile.

"Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable." Jaha spoke with no emotion, bringing Nat and Amara's attention back to the screens.

"Asshole." Amara sneered before smiling when she heard a guy from the other side of the dropship yell, "Your dad is a dick, Wells."

That was certainly the truth. Chancellor Jaha ruined lives. Either he floated people or locked them up, and then they were to be killed the day that they turned eighteen for something as simple as stealing rations.

Jaha killed Amara's mother for protecting her daughter. He locked sixteen-year-old Amara away from her friends and her father.

Speaking of her father, Amara had not stopped thinking about him. She didn't get to really say goodbye to him before getting on the dropship, but she was glad that she got to see him a few days ago. She began to worry: What if Jaha found out that he had told Amara about Earth?

Amara broke out of her trance when she heard yelling. She looked up and saw a boy now floating around the dropship. "Check it out." The teen boy spoke as he moved in front of Wells and the blonde girl that sat next to him.

"Your dad floated me after all." He grinned as he crossed his arms over his chest. Amara's ears perked up when she recognized his voice. It was Finn, Raven's boyfriend. She would sometimes see him when Amara would sneak into Mecca station to visit her friend. She wasn't close to him, but Amara considered them to be friends. But what is he doing here? When was he arrested?

"You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells replied with no reaction. He was right, with this dropship being about a hundred years old, who knows if they would even survive the landing?

"Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live." The blonde girl shouted to the two boys, who were now unstrapping themselves to follow Finn. Well, shit, they're dumb. Amara thought as she turned her head to listen to Jaha.

If Earth was survivable, Amara wanted to know any type of information Jaha gave the hundred delinquents. She stared at the two boys, now floating out of their seats, as Jaha spoke. "Your one responsibility is to stay alive."

"Giving us orders before we might die?" Nate scoffed, catching Amara's attention back to him. She laughed and shook her head.

"Well, it's Jaha, so it doesn't surprise me." Nate was about to laugh but was cut off when the whole ship jolted violently. The parachutes had deployed, and the two boys that were happily floating around were now slammed into the wall, breaking a few pipes along the way. Finn fell to the ground near the two unconscious boys. Smoke filled the dropship as sparks flew everywhere. Amara quickly covered her face with her free arm.

The ship shook with such violence as the two scared best friends gripped their hands even harder. "I love you, Mar!" Nathan shouted to Amara, who opened her eyes and looked at her best friend.

"I love you too, Nate!" She yelled back as the lights of the dropship flashed on and off. Amara put her hand into her pocket, holding onto her mother's knife.

The shaking of the ship completely stopped when it finally crashed and landed. All the criminals would've gone flying out of their seats, but thanks to their seatbelts, they didn't. The lights finally stopped flashing as the machines powered down. They were left with silence except for the heavy breathing of the young delinquents.

"Listen." A young boy called out, catching the attention of everyone. Amara looked at him, and the boy strapped in next to him. She smiled as Amara recognized them as Monty and Jasper, two friends she had made one day during meal time.

"No machine hum." Monty finished, listening to the missing machine hum that was always heard on the Ark. Jasper looked around, finally realizing that his best friend was right.

"Whoa..That's a first." He breathed out as all the seatbelts finally unlocked. Amara was quick to push them off and stand up, with Nate following. All the teens were quick to do the same.

She quickly embraced Nathan, who immediately wrapped his arms around Amara. She sighed in relief as Nathan whispered into her ear. "We're on the ground!" Nate laughed as he let go of Amara.

"Let's just hope that radiation doesn't kill us." She smiled as she gently hit his shoulder. Nathan rolled his eyes and was about to reply, but was cut off once again when one of the teens shouted.

"The outer door is on the lower level!" Everyone ran to the ladder and started to climb down. Amara and Nathan were about to follow along with the others but stopped when the same blonde yelled out.

"No! We can't just open the door." She panicked and quickly stood up from her place next to Finn and the two other unconscious boys on the floor. She ran and quickly pushed everyone out of the way.

Amara grabbed Nate's hands and dragged him over to Finn, who was kneeling on the floor with a sorrowful face. "Finn! Are you okay?" She asked him as she placed her hand on his slumped shoulders.

Finn looked up in shock as he stared at his girlfriend's best friend. "Amara?" He instantly stood up and hugged her. Nathan kneeled down by the two boys on the floor and placed two fingers on their necks, looking for a pulse. He sighed when he didn't find one on either of them.

"What are you doing here, Finn?" Amara asked as she let go of the young boy. As he was about to respond, they heard a commotion down on the lower level. The three criminals were quick to climb down the ladder.

The first thing that Amara saw was a man, a slightly older man with his hair slicked back with gel and wearing a guard's uniform. That hair looks horrendous on him. But a guard? Why did they send down a guard? He was holding back an aggravated girl who was trying to launch herself onto the crowd of criminals.

"Octavia, no!" He yelled at her, and she immediately stopped struggling. Octavia? Octavia Blake? The girl who was arrested for being a second-born? Amara had heard rumors of her being found hidden under the floor of her home. She looked at the man holding her and realized that they actually looked really similar. That's her brother, Bellamy. Amara realized as her eyebrows furrowed. Wasn't he a janitor?

She was brought out of her trance when the older Blake sibling spoke to his little sister. "Let's give them something else to remember you by." Bellamy tried to persuade the younger Blake.

That caught Octavia's attention as she turned her head towards her brother. "Yeah? Like what?" She asked him as she shoved his arm off of hers.

"Like being the first person on the ground in 100 years." Bellamy smirked down at his sister. 97 years, doofus. Amara thought in her mind as she rolled her eyes.

Octavia looked up at her brother in shock. She smiled as Bellamy nodded at her and turned around to the lever that was on the wall next to the door of the dropship. He grabbed onto the handle, and everyone instantly became anxious. They were about to see Earth for the first time ever.

Amara grabbed Nate's hand as they waited for the Blake sibling to open the door. Nathan gave her hand a light squeeze as their eyes saw him pull down the lever.

Immediately, the dropship door opened with smoke, and their eyes were blinded by an intense light. Amara blinked a few times, trying to adjust her eyes to the brightness. She was instantly hit by the freshness of the air. The criminals stared with astonishment as the brilliance of the sun finally cleared, leaving their eyes to lay on the most beautiful sight ever.

Earth was stunning. The colorful greenness of the grass and tree. The gleaming sun shined through the trees. The light wind made the plants dance around. Amara stared in amazement as she took in the gorgeousness of Earth.

Octavia slowly took a few steps forward and stopped right at the edge of the door. She took a huge, deep breath of the fresh air. She looked down at the dirt and then up at the trees before finally jumping off the ledge.

Landing on the dirt, she looked around with such happiness as the sun shined on her face. Octavia lifted her arms up before shouting.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!"

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 !

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎
𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐦 ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 13.4K 101
"I think hell is something you carry around with you, not somewhere you go." Season One : Editing Season Two : unedited Season Three : Onhold Star...
239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
615K 15.8K 33
๊’ฐ ๐Ÿน ๊’ฑุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to distance himself from the new...