The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Fourty- four

3.2K 87 13
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I look to see candy wrappers around me.

My eyes widen as I start to remember what happened.

At least where alive.

True.

As I get up from my bed, I start to clean up the mess.

About ten minutes later if cleaning, I then get some clean fresh clothes. Once I'm done I go to my bathroom I turn on the hot water and get out of my clothes I then get in the shower.

About twenty- five minutes later I get out. I wrap a towel around my body.

After drying off, I then get changed.

I then brush my teeth. After brushing it I comb out my hair.

Once I'm done with everything, I leave the room.

Before I can walk out fatter I'm then crushed in a hug.

"Hello, twinny." Aden says as I hug him back.

"Hello." I said.

"Uh, I'll be in my office." I said as he nods, I then walk to my office.

Once I arrive I close the door behind me and sit down on my chair.

I then call up Axel.

"Hello?" Axel says.

"We need to talk." I said as he says 'ok' then hangs up.

Axel comes in and closes the door behind him.

He then sits down.

"What did you want to talk about?" He ask.

"We'll be going on a mission." I said as he looks at me seriously.

"You still haven't fully covered it?" He says making it sound like a question.

"It doesn't matter. Tomorrow, well leave early I don't want anyone to know. Tell everyone of our men. Not too long ago Petrov declared war with us. Well be going to war, be ready at five tell all of our men." I ordered as he nods and gets out.

Axel pov

War.

Tomorrow war will happen.

I leave Dabria's office and close the door behind me.

I gather all the men the biggest conference room.

"Tomorrow will be war. Be ready by five, then we'll leave for war." I said.

"Yes sir." They all shouts.

I leave the room. I then go to the kitchen to see eve except for Dabria. I sit down.

"Where's Dabria?" Salvatore ask.

"She's busy." I said coldly.

A few minutes later Dabria comes in.

She sits down, her face is emotionaless.

"How have you been feeling?" I ask Dabria.

"Good." She says smiling, a fake smile.

"Hi!" Will says as he goes on Dabria's lap.

"Hi buddy." She says as she shuffles his hair as he rolls his eyes fixing his hair.

I look at Dabria to see her thinking.

"Follow me, Dabria." I said as she nods. We both get up and leave. I walk in the hall, on where far enough I stand in front of her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"N - nothing." She says.

"You're lying." I said looking at her in the eyes. She lets out a sign then leans on the wall.

"Am I selfish?" She ask as I look at her confused.

"I mean, I didn't tell them I was dying nor cannot get pregnant. Am I selfish? Dante, and Julian somehow came back from the dead. But I wanted Julian to stay dead, or Ivy and my mom to take his place and somehow comes back alive. I'm also not telling anyone besides our men that war is tomorrow." Dabria says as I see tears swell in her eyes.

"I hope in our next life's where all inoccent, good. No killing, not surounded by so much badness. No getting hurt or totured. That's all I've ever wanted.... At first I hated Sal- my dad, I hated him because of my mom. I thought her death was his fault. If they didn't fall in love or if he didn't have to life in the lifestyle she'd be ok. But then I slowly realized, that it wasn't his fault. He was born into this world not realizing what lifestyle he'd be in, and like his parents, or his parents parents and so on didn't know. Why cannot we just not all be happy or free? My whole life all I ever wanyrd was a small family, a loving husband with two children or more, us all living in a small house for us all. I - and I can't have that. I would adopt but I'm scared too." Dabria says as she cries.

"Why are you scared to adopt?" I ask as tears roll down my cheek.

Third person pov

"Why are you scared to adopt?" Axel ask.

"Because then they'll be living in a lifestyle with violence. They'll have everything they want, love, parents or me, or just one person. They'll have the care, money,clothes and food. They'll have all of it, but then there life will be in danger, full of bad people and violence." Dabria's confesses.

Everyone of Dabria's men listen to them, from the walkie talkies, that Axel is accidentally pushing on from them to all hear.

TW: suicide, self harm

"Their are times where I wanted to end it. Maybe if I killed myself, the pain would all go away, I personally thought it was fine, I stoped thinking that when I saw Ivy's lifeless, cold body. I - I - I stopped cutting myself because I couldn't bare to go on, I felt if i did it, maybe my mom and ivy would be disappointed in me, and I couldn't f - f - feel to be a disappointment to them. People s - say things happen for a good reason, what did we, I ever do? What did I do to deserve, for the people I love to die? What did my, our men do to deserve getting raped, tourtred, abused or losing those people they loved the most? What d - di-" Dabria says crying, she then stop talking as she cries more. Axel hugs her.

"I - I - I I'm so tired." Dabria whisper's as her eyes close and open then close.

Sadness.

Anger.

Rage.

Fury.

Sad.

Sorrow.

That's how Dabria's men feel as they hear their queen cry. They all vowed to each other they'd protect her, but yet again she was raped, toured, abused, slaved, groomed over and over again. Some are times where they don't know, even Dabria forgot, she made herself forget. She'd bang her head over and over, just to forget. Yet they don't know that.

Dabria never told any her problems, she didn't want to feel or look weak. Every time she'd tell people what happened, all she wanted to do was die, because as she told people, the senses of what happened flashed in her head like a tv show. When she told people she felt like a disappointment because she couldn't do anything, yet again what can a four year old do?

Everytime Dabria got abused raped and tourtred or groomed. No matter how good she was at fighting or killing, she couldn't fight back, no matter how much she wanted to fight back she couldn't. She felt frozen, weak, no matter how much she wanted to fight back or kill thoses men, she just felt to frozen, she couldn't move.

End of Tw

She was simply to scared. She was to scared.

As Axel put Dabria softly on her bed, he then tucks in. He softly puts a kiss on her forehead, like he would do every night when she was little.

Axel remembered when he would tuck her in bed and read her bed times story. She was only five, she always has a smile, but soon later he realized it was fake. He always thought to himself, how can some one so young wear such a beautiful fake smile?

He remembered singing her lullaby's. He remembered when Dabria would ask to sleep with him, when she would not sleep with him he'd wake up to her screaming. She'd always sleep peacefully with him, because she felt safe.

Axel leaves the room as he softly closes her door.

He looks at the door, he smiles remembering when her door was pink, she loved pink, her room was all pink and purple, but now it's black grey, and brown.

This chapter made me cry, really really bad.

Question:

A: Do you purfur to have the pov's?

B: or do you purfur the third person pov and not pov's?

Counted words: 1395

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
40.4K 795 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
59K 4.6K 43
He saw her, he saved her, he healed her and he claimed her; Only to lose her at the end. ------------------------------------------------ In a world...
84.1K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...