We Are Still Here

By dekuxtogaforlife

during a big fight between the heroes and the league of villains, Deku suddenly lost his life trying to save... More

The Last Fight
He's Dead
His Story
It Still Lives
Your Training Begin
The Power Of One For All
Take Control
She Got Away
Suit Up
Smile
Improvement
They're Here
Toga VS Geten
Questions And Answers
The Mysterious Hero
She's A Traitor
You're Alive
I Didn't Know
We Found You
I'll Do It Myself
You Are No Hero
He's Here
She's Here
Die
He Killed Him
For Deku
Save Us Deku
We Are Here
Never Alone
We Are Still Here
I Did It
New Beginning

Infiltrate

543 23 2
By dekuxtogaforlife

Outside of the city on top of a hill was Toga who was wearing a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers. While standing on top of the hill she looked towards the direction of where the hospital that has become a safe zone.

~Toga~

"Izuku, are you sure your hero suit is in there?"

From saying that, Deku appears beside her and looks towards the hospital.

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm sure. If my body is located there, then I am sure my suit is in there as well."

~Toga~

"What if it's not?"

~Deku~

"Then if it's not there, it's probably back at UA. Which means there won't be any way you could get it."

~Toga~

"Well then we better hope that your suit is still there."

~Deku~

"Yeah we should. But it's going to be a problem getting inside without you being noticed."

~Toga~

"Don't worry I got that covered."

Saying that, Toga pulls out a vial of blood from the pocket of her hoodie. As Deku began looking over at it he began thinking of the way how she obtained that vial of blood.

~Deku~

"The vial. By any chance did you?..."

~Toga~

"No I didn't kill anyone for this blood. They were already dead when I came across them. I just took their blood just in case I needed it."

~Deku~

"Oh okay then, sorry for accusing you."

~Toga~

"It's fine Izuku. Now let's go get your suit."

~Deku~

"Right."

As Deku fades away, Toga puts the vital blood back into her pocket as she then put the hood over her head. After that she then began to make her way down the hill and into the city. Doing so she then began to make her way through the ruined City, soon enough she arrived outside of where the hospital was. Looking at it she sees that there is a huge wall surrounding the hospital, from seeing that she also locates the entrance what seems to be guarded by some Heroes. So she reaches into her pocket and drinks half of the vial of blood. From ingesting the blood, Toga begins using her quirk to transform into a different girl. Afterwards she then made her way over to the entrance where she then saw another group of people heading inside, seeing this, Toga quickly took this opportunity to go in to this group of people and blend in as they walked through the front entrance. Now that she's infiltrated the inside of the safe zone, Toga made her way over to the hospital which she then went inside. But from stepping foot into the hospital she soon saw many injured people being tended to by the doctors and nurses. Seeing all these injured people, Toga realizing that that all these people were injured because of the people she worked alongside with.

~Deku~

"This is why we're fighting. To protect all of them."

Hearing that, Toga looks over to her left and sees Deku. Seeing him she gets worried thinking that people might notice him. But not realizing that she's the only one that can see him.

~Toga~

"Izuku. You shouldn't show yourself."

~Deku~

"It's fine Toga, you're the only one that can see me. So I suggest that you try not to speak to me as much so you don't look suspicious at all."

~Toga~

"O-okay."

From that said, Toga walking past the injured people while Deku walked beside her. After walking past those injured people, Toga walked through a pair of double doors and was now in the corridor of the house.

~Deku~

"All right Toga. Through these corridors there's a Mortuary where my body and suit are most likely located."

~Toga~

"Okay I got it. But where is this Mortuary."

~Deku~

"I'll lead you there."

~Toga~

"All right then, show me the way."

What's that say, Deku begin leading Toga through the corridors of the hospital. While walking through the corridors, Toga noticed the doctors and nurses weren't paying her no mind due to them being too busy attending to the injured. Eventually Toga followed Deku past a corner and arrived at the door that led into the mortuary.

~Deku~

"There it is."

Not wasting any time, Toga went over to the door and opened it. Doing so she sees a stairway leading downwards to another door below. So she began walking down the flight of stairs until eventually reaching the bottom where she then open the door and stepped inside of the mortuary. Doing so she was welcomed with a cold breeze.

~Toga~

"It's cold in here."

~Deku~

"Well of course it is. The bodies need to stay cold after."

~Toga~

"Yeah that does make a lot of sense. Now let's hurry and get that suit of yours."

From saying that, Toga went ahead and began searching for where Deku's Hero suit could be. During the middle of research she spots a briefcase laying on a table. As Toga approached the table, she looked down at the briefcase and saw that it had the number 18 on it.

~Deku~

"That's it. My suits in that case."

Hearing that, Toga went ahead and opened the case. Doing so she saw Deku's suit inside the case.

~Toga~

"Okay we got it. Let's get out of here."

Toga closes the case and grabs it by handle where she then began carrying it. But turning her back to the table she then heard the door she came in from open. From hearing that, she quickly hid behind the table that the briefcase was on. While hiding, Toga glanced from the side of the desk and saw two doctors and a woman.

~Doctor~

"This way Mrs. Midoriya."

Hearing that last name, Toga realized that she was looking right at the mother of Deku.

~Toga's mind~

"That's Izuku's mom?"

As the doctors brought Inko over to a wall filled with small doors. One of the doctors proceeded to open one of the doors. From doing so they reach inside and pull a table out that had a dead body covered in a sheet.

~Doctor~

"Here he is Mrs. Midoriya."

As one of the doctors grab the end of the sheet they roll it down and reveal Deku's face. With his lifeless face revealed, Inko walks over to the side of the table and places her hand on Deku's cold cheek.

~Inko~

"My baby."

From saying that, Inko suddenly fell to her knees and began crying. Seeing him act this way. The doctors went ahead and lifted her back up trophy and began escorting her out. Once the doctors and Inko left, Toga got up from behind the table and made her way over to Deku's body. Once she was standing beside the table Deku's body was laying on, Deku suddenly appeared on the other side of the table and looks down at his own body.

~Deku~

"For some reason, I just can't believe that I'm actually dead."

Looking over at Deku, Toga sees a sad expression on his face.

~Toga~

"Izuku..."

~Deku~

"I made my mom. Hell I think I made a lot of people cared about me cry."

While looking at his body, Deku sees Toga's hand cup the cheek of his face. From seeing that, Deku looks at Toga and sees her smiling as the person she transformed into began melting off of her face.

~Toga~

"You may be dead but you still live on Izuku. Not just as the ninth welder of One For All but as the hero who smiled no matter what."

From saying this, the face she had melted completely off and revealed her own face and her own smile.

~Deku~

"Thank you, Toga."

As Deku said that, Toga looks over at Deku and smiles at him.

~Toga~

"No. Thank you, Izuku. For saving me and being the hero that gave me hope."

With that said, Toga cleaned down and placed a kiss on top of Deku's forehead. Right after placing a kiss on Deku's forehead, Toga suddenly heard a familiar voice.

~Uraraka~

"Hey who are you!? And what are you doing to Deku!?"

From hearing Uraraka's voice, Toga turn their head and looked over at Uraraka, completely forgetting that the time of her quirk ran out.

~Uraraka~

"T-Toga."

As Uraraka had a surprise expression on her face, it soon changed into anger as she clenched her fist.

~Uraraka~

"Toga. You really must be crazy to actually show up here."

~Toga~

"O-ochako, let me-"

~Uraraka~

"Shut up! I bet the reason why you're here is to get more of Deku's blood, isn't it!? Well I won't let you take any!"

Uraraka reaches over it and touches a metal table which she uses her quirk on to make it levitate off the floor. From doing so see then throws it straight at Toga. Seeing the table come flying straight at her, Toga's first thought is to jump out of its way. But instead of doing that, Toga drops the briefcase actually then clenches her right fist and pulls it back. Doing so she activates 1% of one for all around her fist which she then launches straight at the table. From doing so her fist and table clash, and due to that 1%, the table goes flying straight back to Uraraka who is shocked to see it coming back to her. As she extends her hands out to try to stop the table, she was then pushed back once making contact with it. Hitting the wall on the other side of the room she falls to the ground. Seeing this, Toga quickly took this opportunity to get out of here. So she picked up the briefcase and began running out of the mortuary. Seeing her run out, Uraraka quickly pick yourself up and begin chasing after. As Uraraka ran into the corridors she saw Toga run, so she took chase after her. Eventually running out of the hospital Uraraka lost sight of Toga, but was desperately searching for. But eventually Uraraka realized that Toga got away. Due to this Uraraka screamed out from anger, from having Toga escape again.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.2K 13
Requested + Completed. I don't support this ship anymore This is a Dabi x Deku story. This happened during forest training camp, except, there's a li...
20.1K 474 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
14.1K 352 18
What could cause Deku to fall? Bakugo's relentless bullying? Or maybe it was the LOV? No, it was something else. Himiko Toga, the LOV's vanguard. It...
8.7K 204 17
Himiko Toga, a high school girl was walking home but then she stop at a mystery library. She borrowed a manga and as she keep on reading, she noticed...