Multifandom Oneshots

By Ashicyde

Me and my friend @Ryanetroutman are collabing to make multifandom Oneshots on both of our accounts (go check... More

A/N
Ash/Percy's Fandoms
Ryane's Fandoms
Annabeth Chase x fem!reader
Was It All Just A Dream???
Tracer x fem!reader
Katniss Everdeen x GN!reader
Amber Freeman x GN!reader
D.va(Hana) x Fem!Reader
Legion(Susie & Julie) x fem!reader
Deena Johnson x GN Reader
Christmas Special! ??? x Fem!Reader
Charlie x Vaggie x child!Y/n
Legion(Julie) x fem!reader
Nea Karlsson x fem!reader
Haley x fem!reader
Mal x fem!reader
Venture x GN!reader
Ashlyn Banner x fem!reader
Piper Mclean x gn!reader

WidowTracer x fem!reader

58 2 0
By Ashicyde

Background Info: You're Agent name in this is Oni, (again I know), and you're on a mission in Kings Row to search for the missing Overwatch Agent, and friend, Tracer. There have been many citings of a strange light that resembles Tracer's chronal accelerator. In this you have a crush on Tracer and Widowmaker but kept it secret from everyone.

Fandom: Overwatch
Genre: Angst to fluff
Pair: Widowmaker x Tracer x fem!reader

-Y/n Pov-

I walked through the streets of Kings Row in my agent clothes, it being night not many people are out and it'll be easier to see the lights that have been reported. I sigh, knowing that it'll be very unlikely that I find Lena tonight, plus I've been walking for 2 hours now.

I walk a little more before stopping and taking a seat on a bench. I take off my beanie and run my hand through my hair, taking a deep breath before breathing out heavily. I look up towards the rooftops infront of me and see a glint of something.

I look at it for a second longer before quickly putting my beanie back on and standing quickly. I didn't see no light, but I saw a scope of a rifle. A sniper rifle to be exact.

I see the gun move away, the holder most likely realizing I spotted them. I begin running to a alleyway spotting a ladder that reaches the rooftop, climbing it quickly.

I reach the rooftop to see a person's outline on a rooftop a bit away, not identifying them. I sprint towards them as they also start running, keeping a great distance in between us. Then I see them skip ahead, a light blue trail illuminating behind them, making me stop in shock.

I stand there in shock as my eyes widen, tears beginning to build up in my eyes.

"Lena..." I let out a quiet whisper, my voice cracking already.

I found her...

I snap out of it when I notice the girl in front of me, moving her hand infront of my face. I look at her, tears now sliding down my face.

This can't believe I actually found you...

"You're here..." I whisper quietly, bringing a hand to cover my mouth.

I see her tilt her head like a puppy, her eyes staring into mine. She sadly smiles and brings me into a tight hug, rubbing small circles on my back to calm me down.

We pull away from the hug at the same time and I look into her eyes, noticing something different, but not being able to identify what yet.

"What happened? Why did you disappear Lena..?" I continue looking into her eyes directly, still not able to identify the difference from before.

"I just needed sometime to myself luv, don't worry!" Tracer said in her usual cheery voice.

I stand there for a bit longer before noticing her eyes aren't brown anymore, but a red.

I slowly begin back away from her, my eyebrows furrowing as I look at Tracer in front of me.

"Luv...? What's wrong?" Tracer questioned, slowly walking towards me.

"You aren't Tracer..." I reply coldly, igniting my fist on fire.

"What happened to you...?" I mumble, getting into a defensive position.

I see her cheery smile go to a frown and see her eyeing me coldly now. I hear her sigh and watch as she grabs one of her guns.

"You found out too quickly love, no worries our plan will be successful."

I quickly lunge at her, trying to pin her to the ground, but she dodges by blinking out of the way. I turn to punch her with my flaming fist, but she backs away. I unsheathe one of my swords and ignite that on fire too.

She begins to shoot at me with her pistol, making me run and dodge the bullets. When she runs out of bullets and needs to reload I run and tackle her to the ground, making her struggle.

"What. Happened. To. You." I demand an answer from her as she stares at my a smirks.

"Same thing that's about to happen to you luv."

I stare at her confused before I get hit in the head with something, making me fall to the ground next to Tracer. As my vision blurs I see Widowmaker helping Tracer up.

"Thank you luv!" Tracer says cheerfully as she kisses Widowmaker's cheek.

"Don't thank me yet." Widowmaker replies as she looks towards me.

My eyes begin to close when i see the blurried forms of the two get closer to me, then I black out.

-later-

When i come to, I keep my eyes shut, keeping everything dark. Everything I hear seems to be muffled, and I feel something covering my mouth and nose, but I'm able to breath perfectly fine. I feel like I am floating... floating in water, or atleast a water like substance... I also feel something connecting to my clothes.

Tubes...

I finally open my eyes to see I'm in some sort of chamber filled to the brim with a orange liquid. I turn slowly to see tubes connecting to the mask and my skin tight outfit.

I know I should be scared... But... I'm- calm...?

I feel no fear... but I feel sore... and tired...

I turn to look infront of me again, this time seeing through the glass, and seeing two figures. Both standing, One taller than the other.

Widowmaker... And- Tracer...

I see Tracer talking, I can't tell what she is saying, but I looks like there are tears running down her face. I look to Widowmaker and see that her eyes are wide in surprise. Tracer shakes Widow by the arm before running off to the side.

Not to long after, the orange liquid begins to drain, eventually leaving none left and me laying on the floor of the chamber. I hear a door open and hear two pairs of feet running towards me.

Tracer then appears in my view, quickly pulling the tubes off of the skin tight outfit and the mask before taking the mask off as well. She then picks up my body and holds me close, crying soft tears. Widowmaker soon sits down beside Lena, smiling softly with some tears of her own.

"We thought that it would've been a couple days longer before you would've woken up luv!" Lena said quickly before kissing the top of my head.

"I am especially surprised. Lena took 3 days for the process to be complete, but it only took you one." Widowmaker states as she holds one of my hands.

I stay in Lena's hold confused, trying to understand what the 'process' is, but also wondering why they are showing so much affection towards me. I know I have a crush on them both... But.. Do they know that...?

"W-Why are you two being so loving towards me...?" My voice sounds dry and quiet as I whisper.

They both stay quiet and look at each other before they both look at me.

"Because we both love you... Y/n..." Widowmaker replies as one of hers hands rests on my cheek.

My face begins to grow red, my mind slowly racing with some questions.

"R-Really...?"

Lena smiles before bringing her lips to mine, kissing me passionately. I freeze for a moment before reciprocating the kiss. When Lena pulls away she gets pulled into a kiss by Widowmaker, this kiss not being as long as the one I shared with Lena. Then when that kiss ends Widowmaker kisses me, again not as long but still passionate.

My face is completely red now and I can hear Lena giggle as she tightens her hold on me.

"Look Amélie! We got her blushing!" Lena giggles more as Amélie smiles.

"I can see that chérie(darling)." Amélie chuckles as she brushes a couple strands of hair out of my face.

I begin to smile too, leaning into Lena's embrace. I feel Lena tense up at my sudden movement before quickly relaxing and holding me tightly.

"I love you both too." I say quietly, enjoying the feeling of comfort from being with them both.

Amélie smiles and stands up reach her hands to us.

"Let's go somewhere more comfortable, oui?"

I reach my hand up and grab hold of one of her hands. I stand up and get off Lena before she grabs hold of Amélie's other hand, standing up as well. As I stand up my legs feel sore and I stumble slightly, concerning the other two.

"Luv? You alright?" Lena questions as she wraps her arms around me to keep me steady.

"Yeah- just a little sore, wasn't really expecting to be." I reply calmly, trying not to worry the two.

Amélie takes a moment before picking me up bridal style. I yelp, not expecting to be picked up. Amélie and Lena both laugh quietly before we head out of the chamber.

Lena skips and blinks every once in a while, now leaving bright red trails instead of light blue. Amélie carries me the entire way, walking normally as Lena goes ahead.

"I can walk y'know." I say as I look at Amélie.

She doesn't bother looking at me but smirks to herself. Soon we make it to a room and Lena goes right into it, flopping onto a bed. When Amélie makes it into the room she sets me down finally and sits on the bed.

"Clothes are in the bathroom chérie, I'm sure you don't wanna be in that skin tight suit anymore." Amélie states, point to the door on my right.

I nod and smile walking over to the room and shutting the door, locking it too. I look at the counter and see nicely folded clothes on it.

I pick up the shirt, see it is a (f/c) short sleeve shirt, then I see the pants, seeing it's black sweatpants. I place the shirt back down before taking of the skin tight suit. When I take off the suit I look in the mirror to see I'm wearing a bra and underwear, but noticed many different things have changed about my body.

My eyes are no longer just (e/c), one of them is (e/c) and the other is a orange. Then on the same side of my face with the orange eye, my veins are glowing orange up to it, but not passed my eye. That continues the entire way down my neck and arm, but only on the side with my orange eye for some reason.

I stare at my body in shock, then I hear someone knock on the bathroom door, taking my out of my trance.

"Luv? Are you ok?" I hear Lena ask worryingly.

"Yeah! Sorry it just took me a bit to get the tight suit off! I'll be out in a minute!" I reply back not looking away from myself.

"Alright!" I hear Lena reply before I hear her footsteps fade away.

I keep staring at my body and eye for a bit longer.

What happened to me...?

I quietly sigh before grabbing the sweatpants and putting them on, the quickly doing the same with the shirt. Once I'm done changing I notice a laundry basket with dirty clothes in it, so I through the suit into it, then unlock the door and walk back into the room.

When I walk back into the room I see Lena and Amélie making out on the bed, and I look away blushing softly. I clear my throat and rub the back of my neck while still looking away from them both. Then I hear Amélie chuckle and I turn back to look at them both.

"Come here chérie, let's head to bed, it's late out." Amélie suggest as she pats the bed, Lena sitting on the other side of Amélie.

I nod as I walk and sit on the bed, but Amélie pulls me onto her lap, the back of my head on her chest. Lena then lays her head on my chest, snuggling into me.

"Comfy?" I ask Lena, she quickly nods as a reply.

"I should ask you the same thing chérie." Amélie says as she softly runs her hand through my hair.

"I'm very comfy." I reply, slowly closing my eyes and yawning.

"Good."

I begin to hear Lena's soft breathing and realize she already fell asleep on me. I press a kiss to Lena's head and then Amélie does the same to me.

"Go to sleep N/n, we have a rough day tomorrow."

I softly nod so I don't wake Lena up and yawn again, closing my eyes and slowing drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day/evening/night!

-Ash/Percy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 124 132
These are some × reader oneshots based on the fandoms I like! There is also a lot of anecdotes and other mini things I write, to get it off my mind...
3.8K 43 35
a bunch of one shots from a bunch of fandoms because I don't know how to give myself breaks
374K 8.1K 61
just some male!reader one-shots. (mostly supernatural, marvel, dc & star wars, but many others as well ^^) have fun reading my dudes :D
6K 74 19
*Requests Open, Not Guaranteed* In which a writer does one shots for multiple fandoms. All are with an oc or they're slash. The occasional one shot w...