evade to the game

De Avaisalwaysasimp

!this is for fun and all of this is an joke! •this story is discontinued :/ (I failed at making it a love sto... Mais

Intro + logs
>start of the game
kidnaping the rebel
Meeting the trooper
Getting along with who?
Angry munci
going as duo's
Forgiveness?
The shopkeeper adding with conversations
Was it worth it?
Flashbacks
do you think you're better off alone?
Becoming aware
Risks
Getting closer to answers?
Survive bobo
Injuries
meeting fate with an zombie and another person
Discontinued sorry

Staying in jail

110 3 9
De Avaisalwaysasimp

"What do you mean you don't know yet?"  

"I don't know if I be okay after this."

"I promise you be okay."

"Then I'm okay :D!"

Heh... So confusing yet so dumb. I left her alone in the cell since I have other things to do.

Ava pov : 

Hm, I wonder why I'm in this jail for. I swear I didn't steal anything! But I was left alone in my cell, which is just a bed, bunch of unclean stuff. I don't have a bathroom but it not like I can use the bathroom. I sat on the bed watching what is happening outside of this cell, do I even get food? I hope I do, but I can make it far without food right? Eh I make it, until... Rebel? Wait which rebel is it they all look the same.

"Here, your lunch."
"Thanks?"

I grab the food they gave to me before they left, looks like the food from school, or prison. I ate it, who cook this, it taste gross. After finishing it I'm left alone again. I wonder if I can just go through these bars? I mean their thin as hell.. Oh, I walk past though the skinny bars. I MAKE A RUN FOR IT! HA they shouldn't kept me in there! I kept running, I SEE THE EXIT! 

*GUNSHOT*

Ah... I got shot again.. oh well, I think I can go home once I die right?.. I'm pretty sure that's it.. I closed my eyes waiting for death to happen.. I can still see the red I can't get rid of it. I kept my eyes closed because I'm tired, I felt someone picking me up. Not jail I go! I hope they at least leave me to bleed. But I fell asleep while closing my eyes.

Rose pov : 

This girl really tried to escape? I brought her to the cell, and bandage her up. I left her alone after that as I saw a rebel walk by and just stand by the cell I walked up to him and ask him why is he just standing there, he answer that he just keep a eye on her if she try to escape again. That's bad I can't talk to her about other stuff the plan and escape. I walk off to go back to do my research. 

Ava pov : 

I woke up after being shot, I touch my forehead where I been shot at. I felt the bandage on my head. Which left me kind of.. sad? But anyways I stick my head out of the cell-

"STICK UR HEAD BACK IN!"

JEEZ! No need to yell! I stuck my head back in and sat on the bed again. This is boring who wants to be alone in a cell with no one to talk too! That just sucks. I continue to look outside, I wonder if the rest of the group is alright?... I mean they don't need me anyways lol. I continue to look outside of the cell, the rebel that just told me to stick my head back in the cell tried to talk to me.

"Hey, uhhh how your time here?"
"Idk why you guys put me in this dirty cage for."
"You tried to escape."
"Nuh-uh."
"Whatever, I never seen you before anywhere."
"Because we can't be at the same place at the same time?"
"No like when we come out and get the artifacts and stuff."
"Maybe because I was hiding?"
"Just tell me how did you even get here."
"By being kidnap?"
"NO- I swear talking to you is like talking to a brick wall!"
"That's nice :D"
"NO THAT ISN'T I SWEAR YOU-

He just keep on yelling at me while I just ignore it and continue to look outside of my cell. You know? I kind of miss those random flash backs memories, they were something I can look at while doing something and oh well can't get them no more. But my bed doesn't have a blanket, that is the worse bed I can sleep on, but I got a pillow at least. I laid my head onto the pillow and closed my eyes. Everything is too much right now I need sleep, TIME TO GO BACK TO MY DREAMS :D!

Rebel 4 pov : 

I swear this girl... Never mind I just leave her here she's sleeping anyways. 

Rose pov : 

Finally he left, the time I finish everything I need to do. I went up to the cell and- oh she's sleeping. No wonder why rebel left. But it's nice to actually to talk to someone who doesn't need me for something. 

"AVA HERE I AM-

I quickly cover bobo mouth and then.. the rebels came.

"..What."
"ROSE THROW HIM IN THE CELL!"

I did what they said... I'm sorry..

Bobo pov : 

Ouch! (⇀‸↼‶) Did she really need to throw me in there?! Oh, Ava is here! :D  And she's sleeping....

"Ava wake up stop reading Fanfics in your dreams and wake up! 。゜(`Д')゜。"
"Huh?..."
"OH WAIT BOBO YOU'RE HERE? THATS IS BAD- 
"No worries I tried saving you!"
"Oh did the others know?"
"Yeah but they told me to stay in IKEA but I'm no longer there."
"Oh jeez..."
"Well you're a nextbot right? Can't you like spawn and break out of these thin bars?"
"I'll try!"

I turn into a nextbot and breaks the jail bars and- 

Ava pov : 

OH GOD THEY PUT A NEEDLE IN BOBO NECK! I grab bobo back making them pull out the needle out of bobo and check on him. Oh god... this isn't good.. I look at the people and.. bunch of rebels and the... SCIENCENTS?! OH GOD WHO WOULD KNOW WHAT THEY WOULD EVEN DO and... the uhhh the evil big guy dude came.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here."
"Bro why you need us for???"
"Well you're an strange human and bobo is a nextbot that's a human."
"Leave bobo out of this! He just like uh came here while you guys kidnap me!"
"We will once you just whining over bobo."
"Nuh-uh get pass me and you get him."
"..."
"No cool intro? I swear yall-

*GUNSHOT*

Ugh... I.. I held my head while it bled... twice I got shot.. can't get anymore.. Oh wait I'm at 50 health I be fine anyways! 

*GUNSHOT*

Rose pov : 

They drag both of their bodies somewhere... I should've shove him in the locker once I heard his voice the one time... it's all of my fault..

No pov : 

They drag bobo into a lab room to run some test on him, while Ava is just getting a new cell upgrade. 

Radio click! 

"Hello? Bobo are you there? I don't see you."

Radio click!

The radio is place on a table. They begin to run the test.

Ava pov : 

I woke up and... COME ON ANOTHER CELL?? And it's bigger than the last time. I really don't know why I'm here it just a waste of time but at least this is clean. until, Rose? She came in the room and sat on the chair. 

"Hey, just wanted to talk since I'm finish with everything."

Aww that's nice she wanna talk to me! 

"Yeah sure we can talk, since you ask me 10 questions can I ask you some questions?"
"Sure."
"What was the reason I'm here for?"
"Well the rebels found you 1st so they took you."
"What are you guys doing to bobo?"
"Got no idea honestly maybe run tests on him on why he is a nextbot and a human."
"..."
"What?"
"Can I get out of here and save bobo?!"
"Hold up why?"
"HAVE YOU SEEN MOST OF THE STORIES??? EVERYTHING WILL GO WRONG IF THAT HAPPEN!"
"You're right but you will die!"
"I- you're right..."
"Anyways was that all?..."
"Yeah.."
"Here's your radio by the way."
"Thanks..."
"Make sure the rebels doesn't see it, I don't wanna get shot or die something like that."
"Why?"
"Well I kind of talk to your team of what is happening and their on their way, and I told the rebels I took your radio so you couldn't ask for help."
"Oh."
"Yeah, but wanna get to know each other while your here?"
"Sure!"

few hours later...

"Oh you were with Jard?"
"Yep."
"And the rebels took you for the artifacts?"
"Yeah."
"I wonder why they want the artifacts and other stuff for."
"Same, they wouldn't even tell me too."
"Hm-
"ROSE!"
"Now what?"
"We need you to the lab."
"Oh jeez" 

Rose left after that. It was nice to get to know her. I look out the glass window and seeing the outside world, bunch of sand who even plant a base in the middle of nowhere? Oh well it something. I look out of the cell which kind of looks like a solitary confinement. Where do they even have money for these? As I look out the window that connects me and the base, theres.. a folder. Must have something important in it since I thought of that. But I can't reach it nor go out... I'm worried about bobo..

[Bobo pov :

[I woke up and seen bunch of people putting needles in it and stuff, taking notes.... I want Ava :( and it's boring! I want to see Ava and.. Oh wait I'm a nextbot I can spawn me! :D I spawn tons of bobo nextbots and left the lab. I went to Ava cell and... where is she?.. I ran around and found her, I went up to the window and eye to eye we are.]

"Ava!"
"Bobo! I'm so glad you're okay!"
"Ava I get you out of here!"
"BOBO LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!"
"What?"

I felt a cloth over my mouth and I fell asleep.

Ava pov :

The big evil guy just did that to bobo! A FREAKING 15 YEAR OLD! I tried to break the window and OW!

"No worries... You two will meet each other again soon.."

He took bobo away from the window putting him back in the lab as the rebel shot the last nextbot... I... THIS CAN'T BE IT! I need rest.. but that isn't a good time to rest.. Whatever, I sat on the bed ready to contract the group.

"Hey, Ava here. The rebels are doing shady things to bobo they are running tests on him, please come here fast and quick.." 

I ended the radio before hiding it and laid my head on the pillow. Before sleeping... TIME TO CONTINUE THE MANHUNT THE EVADER EVADE FANFIC WOOOO!

(Sup people, This whole chapter is inspire by Manhunt the evader you should read it if you haven't it's really good https://www.wattpad.com/story/345562957-manhunt-the-evader-evade-fanfiction alright thats all bye) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.3K 846 47
You can say in the title :) request is closed Not Edited COMPLETED Highest Rank #5 Gacha Studio Highest Rank #14 Gacha Highest rank #4 Lunime Highes...
8.6K 157 15
After losing the War against the Sirens, the Last of Humanity thought that they lost hope until they saw what resembles a shipgirl head towards them...
146K 2.8K 117
The title says it all... They're headcanons.. Be aware that this was made in 2020 and very, VERY unedited Any and all art i do not own, credit goes...
24.7K 463 18
The magi clan Yggdmillennia announces it's possession of the Holy Grail, and intends to leave the Mage's association. This worried the the Organizati...