After pretending to be O, I b...

By E_Midas_

"Not mine." Soft O→ Sweet A Jian Huaixing inexplicably wore into the future world, and he was shocked to find... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

47

139 1 0
By E_Midas_

Chapter 47 Confess that

Jian Huaixing has not acted for a long time.

He didn't want to mark He Lian, he didn't want anything to happen to He Lian.

He couldn't bear the consequences of Alpha marking Alpha.

He Lian, who is so powerful and proud, can't just be ruined by him!

He Lian saw the boy's hesitation, and whispered in the boy's ear again: "Be good, be obedient."

He stroked Jian Huaixing's back, over and over again, very patiently comforting him.

Jane Huaixing shook her head.

Even though his body clamored to mark the person in front of him, he still didn't move.

Never bite down!

Jian Huaixing gritted her teeth and told herself with her eyes closed.

He Lian drew some distance away, kissed Jian Huaixing's cheek, and coaxed softly: "I'm different from other Alphas, I'll be fine, trust me." He forcefully pressed Jian Huaixing's head against his gland On one side of the neck, "Good boy, mark me."

Perhaps the voice in his ear was too gentle, Jian Huaixing couldn't help but gritted his teeth.

In the next second, an overwhelming amount of pheromone poured into He Lian's body through the place where the skin meets the lips and teeth.

He is also an Alpha, so he will naturally reject the pheromones of other Alphas. But at this moment, He Lian suppressed her instinctive reaction and silently endured the unknown intrusion.

The collision and fusion of two equally domineering and unyielding pheromones made him groan.

The pain in which his head and body were almost torn apart made him blind for a moment.

He Lian didn't want Jian Huaixing to find out about his abnormality, so he clenched his fists secretly and said, "Look... I'm fine." With

tears in the corners of Jian Huaixing's eyes, he released his pheromone more quickly.

— Just shorten the time.

Gradually, the pain in Jian Huaixing's body disappeared, and he regained his consciousness, as if he heard a slight gasp in his ears.

He licked the wound on He Lian's gland, then he realized something was wrong.

He Lian's body became very hot.

Is it an adverse reaction to same-sex marking?

Jian Huaixing leaned back, and asked He Lian: "What is this?"

Before he finished speaking, He Lian threw him on the bed, pressing down with hot lips and tongue, and with the rapid panting, Jian Huaixing's eyes changed. Get confused.

Is this the reaction of Alpha being marked?

Just for a moment of trance, he found that his chest was a little cold.

He Lian seemed dissatisfied with his lips, and continued to kiss his neck, shoulders and chest.

Jian Huaixing returned to his senses, he raised his hand to press He Lian's movement: "What's wrong with you?"

Awakened by his voice, He Lian's body stopped, he immediately got up, turned his back to Jian Huaixing, and said lightly: "It's okay, it was me just now You lost your composure, go wash up first."

The voice was still hoarse, as if he was suppressing something.

Jian Huaixing frowned: "Are you really okay?"

The person whose back was facing didn't look back.

"Trust me, it will be fine when you come back."

Seeing He Lian's unwillingness to say anything, Jian Huaixing's eyes flashed a trace of hesitation.

In the end, he went into the bathroom as He Lian said.

Because he was worried about He Lian's physical condition, he washed up quickly, and came out after two random showers.

He Lian, who was acting abnormally in the room just now, has returned to his usual appearance. If it weren't for the faint pink color between his cold brows and eyes, no one would know what happened to them.

Jian Huaixing tidied up the bath towel that was hastily wrapped around her.

He used to not dress like this in front of He Lian, but since he found out that he is Alpha, he has become more casual.

He walked towards He Lian.

The remaining water stains on the young man's head slid down his neck and into his chest, and his slender and fair thighs were faintly visible between the white towels, making He Lian, who had been looking at him, blink his eyes, and the desire that had just been suppressed unknowingly became agitated again stand up.

Jian Huaixing didn't notice the burning eyes of the person on the bed, he sat on the chair in front of He Lian unconsciously, his legs crossed, the hem of the towel was wide open, and his white legs were exposed to the air like that.

Jian Huaixing, who has no distinction of gender, moves freely and freely. He asked the person in front of him: "Tell me, what happened just now."

He Lian was a little silent.

If it weren't for Jian Huaixing's emergency situation today, he might never think of that incident in his life. It was a proof that he was controlled at will when he was the most vulnerable and humble.

He sealed it in the depths of his memory and never dared to touch it.

But the person who asked was Jian Huaixing, and he chose to confess.

"I told you before that I am not from the He family."

Jian Huaixing nodded.

He Lian continued: "I never felt that I belonged to the He family. When I was young, I never met my father. I was always brought up by my mother. I also took my mother's surname at the time. Later, when I was ten years old, my mother passed away. , I was taken away by Aunt An...that is, the female Beta owner next door to Wonderful House. Aunt An raised me for a while, but not long after, I was taken back by the He family, who said I was the eldest son of the He family."

He Lian used to look forward to fatherly love, and even wondered what kind of person his father was.

After knowing that he was the eldest son of the He family, he was actually very happy. When he went back with his mother's urn in his arms, he still talked about the future to his mother, and wondered if his father would be very sad if he found out that his mother had passed away. .

"But after I went back, He Wan, my nominal father, directly injected me with a drug to induce differentiation. He wanted me to differentiate into an Omega!" He Lian's eyes turned cold, "Because I still have a younger brother, He He wanted me to be differentiated into an Omega, lose my right of inheritance, and be married off as a marriage tool.”

But unfortunately, He Wan failed, even though his pseudo-symptom was a fever, he still differentiated into an Omega Alpha.

"The sequelae of my forced differentiation is that if my glands are injected with Alpha pheromone, there will be a short fever period. Even in the susceptible period, my mental power will be forcibly consumed, and it is easy to do destructive behavior." He

Lian The narrative is very flat, those are his most painful memories. He hates Alpha's susceptible period and Omega's febrile period very much. If possible, he wishes he could be a Beta.

But today, those unbearable memories are gone.

He looked at Jian Huaixing, his heart and eyes were full of the young man in front of him.

"I'm very fortunate. If I hadn't been injected with an Omega-inducing agent during differentiation, perhaps during your susceptible period, I could only find you an Omega to mark, and your choice might not be me."

"Even if I can't be with you, I don't want you to suffer."

He Lian knew very well that Jian Huaixing was a responsible person.

He also knows that the Omega on this starship that can be marked by Jian Huaixing is Season Seal.

Based on the relationship between Jian Huaixing and Ji Feng, if he really marks Ji Feng, it's only a matter of time before the two of them get together.

Fortunately, his physique is different from the general Alpha, and fortunately he met Jane Huaixing.

Those blue eyes suddenly softened.

Jian Huaixing watched He Lian quietly for a while.

He suddenly got up and approached He Lian, then held Alpha's shoulder and leaned over to kiss him.

This was the first time he took the initiative to kiss, every time in the past He Lian took the initiative.

Different from He Lian's gentle yet aggressive kiss, Jian Huaixing's kiss was very light and soft, with a touch of lingering and tenderness.

He Lian responded, holding the young man's slender waist with one hand, and the other hand touched where it was, and the touch was warm and smooth.

After realizing that it was the teenager's bare thigh, his face turned red instantly, and his breathing was a little unsteady.

It suddenly occurred to me that his false fever period had not yet passed.

Thinking of this, He Lian gently pushed Jian Huaixing away.

"Get dressed first, and then continue, I'm really afraid that I won't be able to control myself."

After all, he is an Alpha, even if he has entered the fever period that Omega will have, his behavior is different from Omega.

Jian Huaixing, who was pushed away, parted the corners of her lips and smiled slowly.

He hooked He Lian's chin, and smiled very confusingly: "Brother He Lian, did you misunderstand me? I never said that after I become Alpha, I will let you do whatever you want like before." He leaned over He whispered in He Lian's ear, "If I say I want to be on top, how should Brother He Lian choose?" It's

really different.

That Omega who used to be delicate and well-behaved is now a powerful Alpha.

He Lian blinked her eyes, and her ears gradually turned red.

Jane Huaixing:? ?

Is there something wrong with He Lian's reaction?

"I was joking just now, don't take it seriously, we'll talk about it later." He couldn't figure out He Lian's brain circuit, and didn't know how to proceed.

"Actually... Actually, I never thought about that kind of thing before, because I know you are afraid of pain." He Lian explained in a low voice, "I also wanted to kiss you a few more times just now." He really just wanted to talk to Jian

Huaixing It's just love, the kind that will never be separated for a lifetime.

He has known Jian Huaixing for a long time. He has taught Jian Huaixing mecha and also taught him to fight. He clearly knows that every time Jian Huaixing fights with him, he will secretly rub the place that was severely beaten.

In fact, his strength is not very heavy, and it is nothing to Omega.

So he discovered the secret of Jian Huaixing's fear of pain, even though the boy never told anyone.

Jian Huaixing coughed twice in embarrassment, and he immediately restrained the momentum he had just recovered from his memory, and shrank into He Lian's arms obediently.

"So you know all about it." He thought He Lian hadn't noticed.

He Lian stroked the hair of the person in her arms and said softly, "Yes."

The two were immersed in the warmth at the moment.

At this moment, the unstable door fell down again with a "bang", and there were several familiar faces outside the door.

"Junior Jian, why don't you go to eat... meal... uh..."

Inside the door, the handsome Alpha hugged the boy in a bathrobe. The two of them had a warm atmosphere, blinding the eyes of everyone outside the door.

The disturbed Alpha narrowed his eyes in displeasure, and looked in the direction of the door.

The person who spoke first bent down and said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we're leaving first, you guys continue!"

He Lian ignored everything, and his face suddenly darkened. He took off his coat and put it on Jian Huaixing, then directly picked up Jian Huaixing and strode to his room in the next area.

"You change your clothes here, and I'll fix some things."

The clothes on the starship are all uniforms. He Lian and Jian Huaixing are not much different in height, and he fits them just right.

After He Lian explained, she slammed the door and left.

Inside the starship training ground.

At this time, the people lying on the ground were the students who had just called Jian Huaixing.

He Lian stood in the middle of everyone with a cold expression, his aura was so deep that it was terrifying.

He just beat them up.

Someone stretched out his hand and said weakly: "We really didn't do it on purpose. I just wanted to knock on the door. Who knew that the door would collapse suddenly." He Lian said without any doubt: "

Forget everything you saw before."

Under the deterrent force of terror, a man got up firmly and said: "Well... I have something to say." He swallowed under the unspeakable pressure, "It is not advisable to prosper in the daytime, and sex before marriage is not advisable." ..."

He Lian's temples were throbbing, and he shouted: "Shut up!"

"I didn't do anything with him, don't spread rumors, or you will understand the consequences."

There are a few of them who like to gossip.

He Lian knew that if he didn't warn them today, then the whole Starship would know about him and Jian Huaixing tomorrow, and the whole campus would know about it after a while.

Rumors are about to be killed in the cradle.

"He Lian."

A clear young voice suddenly sounded.

The people present thought, this voice is quite familiar, to dare to call He Lian by his name, he is a brave man!

I saw a young man leaning against the door of the training ground.

His slender figure was wrapped in a serious uniform, showing a good figure, even though he was in a loose posture, he looked very dazzling, and the whole training ground seemed to be a few degrees brighter because of his arrival.

He folded his arms and looked at the only Alpha standing in the field, and said lightly: "Go and eat."

A few minutes later, several people in the training field sat together. A male classmate covered the red and swollen half of his face from the beating, and pondered: "... I always feel that Junior Brother Jian has changed, and I can't

tell."

Up and down."

"Yes, yes, this is the feeling! When I saw the two of them before, I only thought that the big devil loved his little O, but today it is the kind of two of them who must be together for me, a natural pair!"

A student looked at the sky and sighed: "Maybe this is the power of love..."

"It makes sense."

Others echoed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 59K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
236K 5.9K 200
LOOK FOR PART 2 Alternative title : 傻子替身 Author : 舒仔 Jian Qing had a white moonlight in his heart, and when he couldn't get the white moonlight, he d...
47.8K 2.3K 92
A vampire awakes in strange surroundings, unable to remember how he got here, or where "here" is. How cliche.
31.2K 633 25
Alternative Title: 我非老公理想型 Author: 三坛海烩藕粉 Status: 24 Chapters + 1 Extra Description: Shu Chaoyu finally got his wish and married his junior, whom he...