RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.4) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the fourth volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celt... More

Author's Note
Character Short: Y/N
Character Short: Christina
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 26

236 8 3
By ZANE_555

(Evernight Castle aka Salem's Lair)

Salem: "Did you find the relic at Beacon Academy?"

Christina: "Unfortunately, no matter where I search, I couldn't find anything. Ozpin may be craftier than I thought."

Salem: "I see."

Salem turns to Cinder grunted as she tore through Grimm after Grimm that she sent at her. As this happened, Christina, Mercury, and Emerald watched on the sidelines. 

Salem: "You're making good progress, Cinder. You're angry. But I want you to go deeper into that anger."

Salem turns and nod towards Emerald, who in response, put her fingers to the side of her head, activating her semblance. Suddenly, an image of a downed and helpless Ruby (in her old outfit) appeared in front of Cinder in the middle of the room. Cinder glares at Ruby's form, and quickly extends out her hand, releasing a powerful burst of flames which tore through the projection. 

Salem: "Now, even deeper."

She then gestures Emerald who activated semblance once more. This time, however, the image that appeared in front of Cinder, was Y/N. His hands are in his pockets in a carefree manner, and when he looks to see Cinder, he gives a warm, friendly smile to her. 

Cinder: "You..."

Anyone would have taken this as a nice gesture, but to Cinder, it was revolting. Utterly sickening. Aside from Ruby, everything about him just made her... angry. Not just angry, but spiteful. Gritting her teeth, Cinder balled up her hands into fists as she tries to control her anger, especially since Salem and Christina are in the same room with her. Unbeknownst to her and the others, Salem recognized this.

Salem: ("Her anger to Y/N is oddly similar to Christina. Since Darius' death, I'll need her to take his place. For now, all that is needed is for both her and Christina to become strong enough to defeat my son and let me use his power at the very least. Even if it means making them believe that they can get the chance to kill him for good.")

Salem then turns to Christina, nodding to her. Responding to this, Christina nods back as she goes over to Cinder.

Christina: "Don't hold yourself back. Let loose, Cinder. Let that anger and hate fuel your will and determination."

Cinder's eyes lit up in flames as she created a long flaming blade. Crying out in rage, she swung the flaming blade at Y/N, severing his torso from his lower body. An arc of flames sprung forward from the fiery strike leaving a large burnt mark in the wall at the end of the room. Christina looked onward at the destruction and smiled.

Chrsitina: "Very good, Cinder. Very good, Miss Fall Maiden."

Cinder just scoffs at her remark, rolling her eyes. Christina continues speaking.

Christina: "But if you want to make sure he's defeated, then it should be more like this."

Activating her semblance, Energy Manipulation, Christina extends an arm as dark purple veins appear on the lower part of her face as a large energy ball is emitted from the palm of her hand. In a few seconds, Christina releases a large energy blast at the same wall. It leaves a much larger burnt mark than Cinder's fiery attack next to it. With a smirk, Christina turns to Cinder and the others.

Christina: "That's how it is done."

Cinder just growls at her before Salem stepping in. 

Salem: "Now, now, you two. I think that's enough for today. We'll be doing this the next day like usual. You're all dismissed."

Upon hearing this, Christina bow to Salem.

Christina: "Yes, Mistress."

She then leaves the room and after a moment of silence, Cinder also leaves with Emerald and Mercury following behind. Now by herself, Salem is left to ponder over her thoughts.

Salem: ("Oh, Y/N. I do hope I get to see you again. Especially when you finally come to your senses.")

_______________________________________________________________________

(Ruby)

Inside of a Mistralian bar, Y/N and Qrow are sitting side by side, both fully healed from their wound, which is the reason they are here, to privately celebrate their recovery and reaching Mistral. The bar owner disapproves of Y/N being here as he's not old enough to be here only for Y/N manage to persuade the man that he's only here for a drink and to make sure Qrow leaves unscathed.

Qrow: "You sure have a way with words, kid."

Y/N #1: "Well, I wasn't wrong about dragging you back with the others."

Qrow: "Heh, good point."

Y/N let out a yawn as Qrow take notice to this.

Qrow: "Need a little nap?"

Y/N #1: "Yeah. It's been exhausting."

Qrow: "Can't blame you. Lots of things have happened just for us to get here. Why don't you sleep for a bit? I'll wake you up when our drinks arrive."

Y/N #1: "Sounds good. Thanks a bunch."

As he said this, Y/N slowly drift to sleep on the counter, placing his head on his folded arms as Qrow can't help but smile. It's only when a voice intervenes and catches his attention.

???: "Excuse me?"

Qrow turns around to see a certain individual, barely visible due to the bar's lack of lighting in the corner. As soon as he looks at the individual, Qrow's eyes narrowed and immediately draws out Harbinger and pressing it on the man's throat. 

Qrow: "What the hell do you want?"

The shadowy individual just gives a sinister smile at the huntsman.

???: "Well, now that's a welcome... I'm supposed to ask you... for my cane back."

Qrow glances over to Ozpin's cane, leaning against his seat. After a moment of pondering, Qrow's eyes widen a bit as he quickly turns back to the individual. Qrow then goes to sheath back Harbinger and pulls out Ozpin's cane. 

Qrow: "It's good to see you, Oz... but you got a sick sense of humor."

The huntsman then tosses it to the man as he catches it. 

???: "Oh, you don't know the half of it. And is that who I think it is?"

The man points at the sleeping Y/N as Qrow follow to where he's pointing. Qrow goes over to Y/N, shaking him a bit to wake him up.

Qrow: "Hey kid. Wake up."

Y/N slowly starts to wake up from his nap, rubbing his eyes as he looks over to Qrow.

Y/N #1: "H-Huh? Qrow? What is it? Are the drinks here?"

Qrow: "No, but there's someone you have to meet right now."

Y/N #1: "What? Who?"

As he said this, Y/N turns around to see the shadowy individual as the man step forward to fully show himself. The moment Y/N see who he's looking at, Y/N's eyes widen, giving a shocked look.

Y/N #1: "N-No way... how are you...?"

The man he's looking at is none other than Roman Torchwick, alive and wearing a new outfit, while holding Ozpin's cane.

Roman: "It's so good to see you again."

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading through this fanfic. I'll be doing the next volume soon, but it's going to take some time. Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 36 16
4 RWBY characters I made inserted into the story line of the show, I do not own RWBY all rights go to Rooster Teeth and the late Monty Oum
35.3K 849 34
It's been a long time since Y/N step foot in Vale. He was searching for information as best he can. Until he heard that an old associate of his, Adam...
3.5K 56 9
Finally, I've got around to this. Do not much have to be said for this volume but I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts into this and so I reall...
7.4K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...