FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴
69|➴Sorrowness➴

➴Prelude~1➴

8.1K 275 15
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

A long period of time had passed. 25 years ago the  brothers of Suryavanshi's decided to leave all the dirty work and wanted to live their life with family and work peacefully.
Everything Was going smoothly happily with the giggles, laughter, happiness yet a sadness of losing someone close to their hearts.

Aditya and Heer passed away, as they all believed while saving everyone from the dangerous Sharvari Rajvansh. Leaving their son and daughter with Maheen and Samaira. The two children grew up without mother's love and father's care. But their two other parents didn't miss a chance to make them happy. Still the loss hollows them from inside.

Abhimaan Singh Suryavanshi, 28 years old, the first heir of Suryavanshi's next generation, is calm as a river, sober as a rabbit, hot as hell and roaring like a lion. He is the perfect definition of Husband Material. His life is surrounded by his brothers and sisters and most importantly his family. He is handsome with his perfect gym body and abs, dark black eyeballs with a  pair of eyes that one can swim if look beyond what he was seeing, a beard in the shape of 5o' clock. Not every girl wants to be his wife because of his anger issues but some of them want to be in touch with him or get one look from him because of his dazzling smile. 

Ayaan Singh Suryavanshi, 26 years old, the first boy of Aditya and Heer. He became a soft, close heart one among the four. The loss of parents at a very young age cost his happiness. The little child becomes an adult in his childhood and so early becomes a man in his twenties. No love, no hate it's his only motto. He is handsome with small eyes with dark chocolate brown eyeballs, perfect eyelashes, moderate eyebrows with a beautiful pair of reddish lips. His one look is enough to die for everyone.

Hiya Suryavanshi, 24 years old Ayaan's sister. Ayaan is so much possessive about her everything. From choosing a friend to the best school to her college. The girl is laughing, giggling and happily roaming all the day but at night she yearned for her mother to love and father to care for her. She shows she has move on from whatever happened but deep down inside she was broken. The most loving person in her life after Ayaan, is her Badi Maa, Maheen. She truly love the girl more than anything. The naughtiest one in the house who loves to annoy everyone and at the end get tired and sleep on her badi maa's embrace.

Divya Suryavanshi, 23 years old, the youngest one of the house, is the most precious gem in everyone's eyes. Especially her Abhi Bhaiya. Her all asking and listening lasts. But when Abhimaan left for the US to study further, she became alone at one side. Divya is six months younger than Hiya.  She is like the one who can be termed as Papa Ki Pari. Who's waiting for her prince charming, who will come in unicorn horse to her and take her with him to live to cherish.

Noone knows what the future holds for everyone. If you're planting a rose plant get ready to take the thorns too with the fragrance. Because the thorns grew faster than the flower.

Family Chart:
Abhimaan Singh Suryavanshi: 28 years old. After coming back from US completing his extended education he started their company along with his Chachu Dev Singh Suryavanshi.

Ayaan Singh Suryavanshi: 26 years old. Following his Taiji and Tauji's road. Practising doctor.

Hiya Suryavanshi: 24 years old. In the last year of her graduation. After that she wants to study law. I Want to be someone's euphoric love.

Divya Suryavanshi: 23 years old. In her last year of graduation along with Hiya. Both the sisters love each other dearly. She is four months younger than Hiya.

Avantika Anand Suryavanshi: Grandmother of the brother and sister. The eldest one among everyone.

Yuvaan Singh Suryavanshi: Abhimaan's father. In his late fifties. After the death of Aditya and Heer he becomes the father figure for both Hiya and Ayaan. Ayaan's inspiration.

Maheen Yuvaan Suryavanshi: Abhimaan's mother. In her mid fifties. And becomes a mother figure for Ayaan and Hiya after their parents death. She is the favourite of her Hiya.

Aditya Singh Suryavanshi & Heer Aditya Suryavanshi: Everyone knows they died 25 years ago.

Dev Singh Suryavanshi: Father of Divya. In his mid fifties. A fun loving character of the story.

Samaira Dev Suryavanshi: mother of Divya. In her early fifties. Wife of Dev and younger daughter-in-law of the previous generation of Suryavanshi's.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

So here is the introduction of the main characters.
Their partners will be introduced as per the story going.

Thank you
Stay tuned
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.8K 49
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
21.9K 2.2K 15
ᯓᡣ𐭩 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 & 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐜𝐞 " 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝑰 𝒘𝒐...
356K 7.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
2.4K 657 13
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...