Contract marriage (Completed)

By prixessjoy

In the mist of a fight for power and position, Hannah found herself mixed up. She met him when all hope was l... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 ★Accident
Chapter 2 ★Recovery
Chapter 3 ★Thrown out
Chapter 4 ★Live in
Chapter 5 ★Shopping
Chapter 6 *The dinner
Chapter 7 *Depression
Chapter 8 *Happy
Chapter 9 *Birthday party
Chapter 10 *Kidnapped
Chapter 11 *Rape
Chapter 12 *Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 13 *Will fight for us
Chapter 14 *Sandwich
Chapter 15 * Misunderstanding
Chapter 16 *I'm sorry
Chapter 17 *Island
Chapter 18 *Victor
Chapter 19 *Acid
Chapter 20 *Mute
Chapter 21 *Truth
Chapter 22 *Private investigator
Chapter 23 ★Puppy
Chapter 24 ★David
Chapter 25 ★Miscarriage
Chapter 26 ★Arrested
Chapter 27 ★Recording device
Chapter 28 ★Evidence
Chapter 29 ★The truth
Chapter 30 ★I love you

Chapter 31 ★Epilogue

552 10 1
By prixessjoy

EDWARD'S MANSION

Old Edward was in the sitting room waiting  patiently for Romeo and Hannah.

“Grandpa”, someone called him.
Old Edward heard a familiar voice similar to that of Hannah. That really sounds like Hannah’s voice.

"Cooper would you stop mimicking my small baby, when did you even become a lady"? He asked and gave Cooper a knock on his head.

“But sir I didn’t say anything”.

“If it’s not you who is it?, if you try to prank me again I will hit you harder.

Hannah looked at his expression and smiled. “Grandpa, it doesn’t sound like Hannah’s voice but it’s Hannah speaking”.

The old man looked back quickly.
“Did I just hear you say something, can you please say it again?

“Yeah Grandpa, so tell me what will you like to have for dinner tonight" Hannah says again.

Old Edward opened his mouth in shock. “Hannah,you can talk now”?

“Yeah, i can now talk perfectly”, she beamed happily.
Old Edward frowned his face, at least if Romeo told him earlier, he won’t be too surprised right now.

“What? Don’t give me that look, I didn’t know until a few mins ago" Romeo said.

Old Edward hugged Hannah tightly and kissed her forehead.
“I’m so happy my dear, I’m so glad you can talk again".

“Thank you Grandpa”.

“Alright Let’s celebrate this, I will eat anything Hannah cooks.”
Romeo frowned his face, what does his father mean. He already has plans to take Hannah home and spend alone time with her.

“Hannah won’t cook, why can’t the maids do that, I think she must be really tired and wants to rest, right Hannah"?

Hannah frowned her face slightly when did she tell him she's tired.
"I'm not tired and I will do the cooking besides I want to stay with old Edward since he just received two breakfasts today, she said and went to the kitchen.

“Old Edward and Cooper were happy they will get to eat Hannah’s food.
After Hannah, old Edward called Romeo.

“I’m thinking of handing the company to you fully and making you the CEO now, what do you think".

“Dad can we talk about this tomorrow, I’m really thirsty right now” he said.

“Okay, let the maids get you a glass of water”

“No I will get it myself" he replied and stood up.

“I know you don’t want water, you just want to go pester Hannah, you can’t stay a minute without her can you", he said laughing.

Romeo covered his face and quickly hurried to the kitchen. His father has caught him red handed.
He walked slowly and hugged her from the back.
“Hmm, do you remember what Damian said that we should have a baby, why don’t you think about it” he whispered and bite her ear softly.
Hannah pushes him away from her.

“You are unbelievable and shameless, leave me alone or I will report you this moment” she said pointing a wooden spoon to his face ready to attack if he misbehave again.
“Stay away or I will scream”.

“Fine! I will leave” Romeo said angrily and left.
He went straight upstairs and was murmuring to himself.
“Hannah is just too wicked. All I want is a baby not her life, she just chased me away, I will surely revenge” he said and went into the bathroom and shut the door loudly.

VICTOR POV

“I can’t hold it anymore Isabel. I love you”.

“But you always behave as though I’m nothing to you “Isabella said.

“That’s because I haven’t find out my feelings about you then but now I’m very sure of my feelings, you are the only one my hearts beat for. Isabel, can you pls be my partner, my girlfriend?
Isabella looked at him without replying. She was trying to prank him like she doesn’t love him.

“Isabella please say something", he said going on his knees.

“I love you Victor and I would love to be your girlfriend and your partner”.
Victor stood up and hug her affectionately. He was so happy she is now his girlfriend. He has always think that he can never love anyone except Hannah but now he has finally found his own true LOVE.

2 weeks later

After going to the court hearing of Susan, Melissa and Sam. Romeo and Hannah finally went back to Romeo's house for a good rest.

Susan and her son were sentenced to 10yrs imprisonment while Melissa was sentenced to 15yrs imprisonment.

Melissa mother has now become the laughing stock of the city. She has become a beggar since there's no one to give her a penny.

Finally, Romeo and Hannah now have peace of mind.

The company is going fine with the help of Romeo since he is now the CEO of MK company. He has also opened a very big shopping mall for Hannah that is so popular.

Damian is still a doctor and he is still searching for a girlfriend or do we have anyone in love with him?
I can help you to tell him and I will involve you in the epilogue... Don't worry he is very rich and handsome just like Romeo.

Grandpa was just so happy and cheerful. He is now waiting patiently for Romeo and Hannah to get married and give him grandchildren that will start calling him"GRANDPA". Even cooper is still working with grandpa but now he is independent. He is now a billionaire son since grandpa sees him as a son.

*******
Romeo and Hannah were going to a place to have time alone with each other.

"Where is your car? She asked.

"You said you wanted to go cycling so I brought this", he pointed to a tandem cycle. It's a duo for two people.

Hannah smiled happily, she didn't know Romeo could really do this, he left his expensive car to go cycling with her.

"Thank you, I'm so happy", she said.

"Let's go".
Romeo sat at the front while Hannah sat at the back and held Romeo more tightly from the back as he started paddling the bicycle.

Hannah was so happy, she has wanted to do this for along but she couldn't because her life has been difficult ever since her parents died.

The wind blew her hair and she left Romeo and raised both her hands and inhale the air and screamed "woohoo! Woohoo!! It's so nice here".

Romeo smiled and kept going, he was taking her somewhere he could be alone with her. Finally they arrived at the lake house and Hannah looked around and saw it was silent.

"It's a private property, that's why it's silent", Romeo said.
He held hannah's hand and held it tightly.

"Ann, did you remember what I asked you then? I would love to ask you again.

"Then I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend but now I want you to be my Life partner, my life is incomplete without you, you are the only woman my heart beat for, I don't know how my life will if you should leave me but I know it will be nothing more than meaningless. I'm not perfect but I promise to do everything you want cos I'm indebted in you.

"Ann, pls will you marry me? He said on his knees and brought out a ring.
Hannah was silent for a while and looked at his eyes without looking away.

"Yeah, I know everything was just based on a contract but now I want you to be mine legally, pls will you marry me?

"Yes!yes!!, She said with tears, if there's something I wanted most is being married to you and I really want to be with you, so...yes, I will marry you.

She never thought that one day she will get married to the one person she loves, this is a dream come true. She's sure her parents will be happy and proud of her wherever they are.

THE END

Drop your comment on what you think about the story.

Thank you so much for reading I hope to see more of you reading my next book which is coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 34K 55
The dark gloomy day she died, regretting all she never managed to do, she thought would be her last. She never expected to reincarnate into another p...
505K 13.4K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
51 0 33
Hannah and Max live on different continents. Today their future is not defined. Problems with parents, painful rifts with formers... Everyone wants t...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

270K 10.8K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...