๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ...

By _Slayoongi_

This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more... More

๐Ÿ”ดNOTE๐Ÿ”ด
โฃ Mistake
โฃ Lie
โฃ Jealous
โฃ Scared of him
โฃ Period cramps
โฃ kissing him
โฃ She's mine
โฃ I hate you
โฃ Hurted yourself [1/2]
โฃ Hurted yourself [2/2]
โฃ Grandchild
โฃ Ghosts
โฃ Hottie
โฃ Nightmare
โฃ Crazy for you
โฃ Prank
โฃ Step Brother
โฃ Banana milk
โฃ Husband
โฃ Buisness party
โฃ Kidnapped
โฃ Pleasure me
โฃ Misunderstanding
โฃ Ruined friendship
โฃ Known strangers
โฃ Always & Forever
โฃ Trust??
โฃ Love=pain
โฃ A HEARTLESS KILLER
โฃ Fucked up
โฃ Cry baby

โฃ Let's die together

1.3K 60 3
By _Slayoongi_

Jungkook:- I will call you once I go back home.

Jimin:- You are too scared of him.

Jungkook:- Whatever i have things to do.

With that jungkook hung up the call.

[ After awhile ]

Tae:- Y/n

He said in a soft tone without looking at you. You didn't hear that because you were too focused on your phone. He looked at your and raised an eyebrow.

Tae:- Y/n

Still you didn't heard. His eyes darkened.

Tae:- WHAT THE HELL Y/n.

He punched the desk. You jumped a little. You quickly stood up while shivering.

Tae:- I hate when you ignore me.. don't you KNOW THAT??

Y/n:- Taehyung I'm sorry please don't get mad. I-i won't do t-that again.

You said with pleading eyes while stuttering. He looked away trying to calm himself. Then he looked at you and spoke in a cold tone.

Tae:- I want coffee in just 5 minutes.

You nodded and quickly walked out. You came towards coffee machine with a sad pout and started to do your work. But suddenly you flinched when someone whispered in your ear.

Jungkook:- You are so beautiful.

You looked at him and sighed heavily.

Jungkook:- You know if I had seen you before Taehyung, i would have married you and treat you like princess.

You didn't said anything just focused on your work.

Jungkook:- Yahhhhhh!! Don't ignore me!

You smiled a little. Seeing you smile he smiled back.

Jungkook:- You look even more beautiful when you smile.

You turned towards him and spoke.

Y/n:- I think you really like when Taehyung lose his temper don't you? Aren't you scared of him??

Jungkook:- Ofcourse not.

You raised an eyebrow.

Y/n:- yahh! Don't lie i saw fear in your eyes when Taehyung was scolding you.

He didn't said anything but smirked making you confuse.

Jungkook:- So, you were secretly checking me out hmm?

Y/n:- What?? I didn't said that.

You were in shock.

Jungkook:- Ofcourse you didn't said that but you really did.

Y/n in mind:- What the hell is wrong with him??

You looked at him in disbelief and he just laughed.

Jungkook:- Don't worry i was just kidding.

Suddenly you realised about Taehyung. Your eyes widened. You quickly took the coffee mug and rushed away without saying anything making jungkook confuse.

Jungkook in mind:- What happened?

He was totally confused.

Jungkook:- But you're really cute Taehyung really don't deserve you.

You walked towards his office and entered in. You gulped seeing him who was giving you a sharp death glare.

Tae:- I told you only 5 minutes. Why did you take so long.

He said while crossing his arms over his chest. You had nothing to say. You bit your lower lip and slowly walked towards him and extended your hand.

But he's not taking the mug just staring at you with his burning eyes.

Y/n:- Taehyung please I'm sorry I'm really-

Tae:- No need to say sorry for your mistake.. All you have to do is never repeat your mistakes again.

You nodded still facing the floor. He took the mug from your hand and walked towards his desk.

Y/n in mind:- I shouldn't have come here.

[ At night ]

He took you out for dinner so you both ate dinner already. Now Taehyung is taking shower and you are lying on the bed hugging the pillow tightly. You are still scared of ghosts.

[Flashback]

Tae:- They eat humans and suck blood.

[Flashback end]

You decided to hide the fact that you are still afraid of ghosts. Because you thought he'll just scare you more when you're already scared.

You heard the door getting opened. You quickly closed your eyes tightly. He wore comfy clothes and then sat on the bed beside you.

He started at your face. He leaned closer and removed some hair from your face and tugged then behind your ear. He kissed your forehead.

Tae:- Sleep tight.

He whispered in your ear. You forced yourself not to smile but failed. He raised an eyebrow.

Tae:- What the hell?? I thought you were sleeping.

Before you could say anything he kissed your forehead again. Then without saying anything he sat on the bed leaning his back against the headboard. He took out his phone and started scrolling.

Y/n in mind:- Did he just got mad again.

You sighed and moved closer and sat beside him resting your head on his shoulder.

Y/n:- Taehyung-

Tae:- Stay quiet. Go back to sleep.

He said while pulling you closer by your shoulder in a side hug and then he continued to scroll his phone.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and closed your eyes. Soon you drifted into sleep.

After a while he put his phone on the nightstand. He looked at you and slowly put your head on his chest. He kissed your forehead and placed his chin on your head. Then he closed his eyes holding you tightly.

He stayed like that for a while. When he felt too sleepy he pulled away and made you lay down on the bed. And he laid beside you on his back and closed his eyes.

-MEANWHILE-

(on call)

Jungkook:- Now tell me what do you want??

Jimin:- I have decided to come back to Korea.

Jungkook:- what?? Really? I think you must want to die.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin:- Stop talking nonsense.

Jungkook:- I'm telling the truth. He will kill you for sure.

Jimin smirked.

Jimin:- Not only me he will also kill you if he know the truth about you. So, let's die together.

Jungkook:- SHUT UP

jimin chuckled.

Jimin:- Trust me nothing's gonna happen. I'll make everything alright, don't worry.

Jungkook sighed and spoke.

Jungkook:- I believe in you.

Jimin:- I'll be there in two days. okay..then I'll call you later.

Before jungkook could say anything jimin hung up the call.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh.

Jungkook:- Why am I even stuck between these two bastards.

He tilt his head and headed towards his bedroom.

__________________________________________________________

That's it for today.
Huff I'm really tired.😮‍💨

Babayeee😽

VOTE VOTE VOTE
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

Pease🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 14.2K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveiiยฉ โI'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mineโž "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
2.5M 81.1K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
12.7K 894 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...