AMORE

De marpetcuncher

The girl I've had a crush on sense seventh grade finally knows who I am but somehow we ended up in a fake rel... Mais

001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
11
12
13
14
015
016
017
018
019
020
021

007

4 1 0
De marpetcuncher

"Why are you calling me I'm trying to sleep."

"Well good morning to you to and you should be awake cause it's seven and I'm in your driveway."

"Shit... wait why are you in my driveway?"

"We're driving to school together, give me your keys and I'll put the car seat in my car while you get ready."

I hung up and ran upstairs handing her my keys and then ran back downstairs to get me and Nia ready.

I put on a cute outfit sense all last week I wore sweats.

"You ready?"

"Yep."

Somehow we made it to school on time. She carried Nia to daycare and we walked me to class. I was about to walk in and she pulled me back.

"Yes?"

"Couples kiss."

"They do?"

"Yes ma'am."

She grabbed me chin lightly tilting it up and connected our lips for a second.

"I'll see you next period."

"Yeah."

What the fuck. What the fuck! What the fuck?
I knew that I would kiss her eventually but I wasn't expecting it until later.

"I saw that."

"Mila? You good?"

"Yep, great."

"Mmhm come on."

"Practice is canceled today you can all go home."

"Mila what are you talking about??"

"I have detention and I have to cancel practice. Principals rules."

"Okay is Nia good or do you need me to get her."

"No it's nap time so she will just sleep through it."

"Kay see you tomorrow."

"Yeah."

I hugged her and started getting my stuff.

"Hey what happened?"

"Detention."

"How long do you have to stay?"

"Thirty minutes."

"Here wait in the car or come in here after, our practice will be an hour and a half."

I got out of my detention and dropped all my stuff in her car and changed Nia into a clean outfit.

I sat Nia down and grabbed one of the gym mats. I propped her up and bent her legs trying to get her to crawl.

She started moving and the whole basketball team started quietly cheering her on making sure not to scare her.

She crawled all the way to me and I picked her up and all the girls were clapping and cheering.

"Alright we're done for today so go away." Briar said before turning back to me and taking Nia.

"You ready?" I asked looking up at her.

"Yeah, do you have work?"

"Nope."

"We're going to my house."

"Okay."

"Me and Nia are taking a nap wake me up in like... an hour."

"Kay."

I went in the guest room and laid down Nia changing her diaper and then climbed into the bed wrapping my arm around her little body and falling asleep.

"Hey it's been an hour and I made curry."

"Oooo I'm awake."

I shot up and she chuckled.

I surround Nia in pillows so she couldn't roll off.

"So half of my team is stupid and doesn't believe we're dating."

"And..."

"Your sitting at my table tomorrow during lunch."

"I choreograph during lunch."

"I know just tomorrow to make them believe us."

"Fine but you have to get me coffee in the morning and buy me chips at lunch."

"That's it?"

"I could make you buy me more stuff but I'm being nice... for now."

"You scare me."

"Good." I said with a sweet smile walking away.

Me and soph walked over to briar's table and she pulled me into her lap.

"Yeah I'm still not buying it, briar no offense but you don't seem like the dating type."

"What's that supposed to mean? You think we're faking it?" I asked.

"Yeah a little, is she paying you?"

"No I make her buy me food tho, what will it take you to believe us?"

"Kiss, and like a real kiss not a peck."

I got up and turned around on her lap. I connected our lips and she put her hands on my ass. We started making out and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Mila, love. We are still in the lunchroom." Soph said.

"Yeah, baby can I have your card I want some chips."

"Mmhm." She pulled out her card smirking.

"Hey Celina what's up?"

"Soooo my boss found out about you working here and she said if I don't stop now I'm gonna get fired so I'm very sorry but your fired."

"Ugh okay I'll figure something out."

"I can watch her at night if you need me to."

"Thanks lina I'll keep that in mind."

"Ciao."

"Ciao."

"Who was that?"

"My cousin I just got fired."

"Oh shit you okay."

"Yeah we knew it was going to happen."

"Oh?"

"I'm gonna go to the gym I'll see you in class."

Me and soph left and as soon as we got in the hall she smacked my arm.

"What?"

"What was that?"

"I don't know but she's a really good kisser."

"Yeah she's probably good at a lot of things."

"Whats that supposed to mean."

"She's been with a lot of girls Mila."

"Actually she's only been with 5."

"Really?"

"Yep."

I showed her the new choreo I was working on and then the bell rang so we went to class.

I was sitting in class and saw my mom was calling so I stepped outside to answer.

"Hey mamma."

"Hey I'm home and some of the family is showing up so you might want to stay at celina or Sophie's tonight."

"Okay I'll figure something out."

My mom went and got her body and now she's back, the funeral is on Saturday.

"Is Alessandra and Jordan coming?"

"Yes they will be here Friday morning."

"Okay I have to go back to class, I'll see you later?"

"Yes love."

We said our goodbyes and I went back in.

"What was that."

"My family is starting to show up and I need to convince my cousin to let me stay at her house for the week."

"You can stay at my place."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I have the spare room and you can bring the pack and play."

"Thank you so much."

"It's no problem."

I went home after school and packed some clothes for the week and got all nia's stuff together before going to briars.

"Where are you?" I asked briar while I was standing in her empty apartment.

"Walking back now I was at the gas station."

"Okay."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42 0 17
I promise I would always update this story...I'm just occupied with school I smile cause of YOU I'm happy cause of YOU I'm jealous cause of YOU I cry...
16.1K 437 33
Why ,did I fell in love with my best friend?! -will I get rejected?. -will our relationship end?!. -UGH!!! •Thank for all the support of you isn't mi...
108K 2.6K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...
415K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...