New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues

464 18 0
By ShadowKong1

Gregorian Date: January 3, 1944

New World Date: July 10, 1565

Location: OFNA Base, Maihark

( A day before the invasion started)

There, in a big OFNA Base. Was thousand of Infantry and even hundreds of tank, armored vehicles and truck with artillery been towed at the back in column. The plan from OFNA is that they will send in most of ground unit and a few aircraft will take on wyvern and decrease it air power. In the podium, a well dress man in military uniform that can be consisted of general. 3 man going to the podium for the speech to the forces. It only British, German and American that will join in to relieve the forces in Ejey but also some of the Alliance forces also in help and also giving speech to the forces that will see battle in Ejey and help the troop that is trapped in there. The first man is a German officer and also a tank commander, Heinz Wilhelm Guderian. Guderian mostly fight in invasion of Poland to the battle of France and the early stages of war at Soviet Union. But, after the transfer some of French and Soviet hate the German even Guderian but in later months, all allies and axia have learn to accept the friendship and fight to survived in this new world and Guderian also make friend with some of the allies general from Soviet Union and British and even get to meet some of American General.

The second one is Bernand Law Montgomery. A British General that have fight in the African Front. As, he have lead the Battle of El Alamein with his British Eighth Army. Also, pushing deep the Axis deep back where there from. The battle occurred somewhere of Western Egypt with the Germany and Italy lose to this battle and having decisive defeat by the British as the El Alamein is a turning point for the African Campaign in The War. As, many British soldier have fate on Montgomery that he will lead them to victory against the onslaught of the Axis. Until, the battle in Africa is almost come to an end. They were suddenly transfer with it British colonial to the new world since the British and American and even some German and Italy troop in Africa are been stranded in the Africa. But about three to four whole month, the troop are starting to make friends as their nation have dissappear after a few aircraft from the carrier have been send to find out what happens to their country. Knowing that without any help, there have to be there and find any food and water to keep them from dying of Starvation and dehydration. But, after transfer to new world, a communication coming from one of the British, German, Italian and even American Radio stations. That when they contacted them about the stranded troop that in the Africa and the mainland will send Fleet to the location by aircraft and the navy of the four nation. So that is the story of Montgomery and how he return back to Mainland and also have been promoted into a General.

Lastly, is American Officer whose is Douglas MacArthur. He was at the war in Phillipine against the Japanese and have led his Allied forces through Southwest Pacific Theater. He was call in active duty in March, 1941. He have fight against Japanese for long until he retreat back after japanese have full control on Phillipines. MacArthur have made a promise that he will return back to Phillipine and take back it. But, after transfer, he have also went to Phillipine to do it earlier of invasion but upon arrival they saw Phillipines greeted them and say that japanese have no longer in this island. He feld relieved and the US mainland have call them back for some duty that they going to make and the rest is a story.

Guderian: You ready?

Montgomery: I sure are readh now.

MacArthur: I am born ready.

The Three now General went to a small podium an giving out the speech.

Guderian: My fellow soldier, you have come here on behalf of this war. Today, we have been an enemy with our two common enemy before but now we are friends and as allies. All of you, have come here to fight and safe this nation from the tyrant nation that will take this nation. For all of you are now will fight alongside our now allies. So, time we will do is fight no matter what the cost, we shall battle and crush our enemy with our forces. We shall never show weak upon those who tried to attack our nation. We fight side by side with our brother in arms. You all will move along with the British and the American with some support from the alliance and Arrived at a fortress which is call Ejey. For, a whole few long month that we have at peace and now we have to aid a allies that in danger. You all will do what it take to hold that fortress and don't let it fall on the enemy hand. Now, the peace of our have broke once again as we have call for war. So, I want all of you do and fight with honor and glory show them that the alliance are messing around. All of you will prepare to be move now.

The Three general went down the podium and into a jeep and the whole convoys move with the tank and armored vehicles start their engines and move forward. As, the soldier mount onto the truck and tank as they move to their destination.

As, the convoys also pass by the Maihark Port town as the citizen were amazed and awe at the tank as they only see the ones that been given for Qua-Toyne. But, they haven't see alliance tank as this is first they see it and not only just few of them but a lot of them as this was called as monster if any medieval nation ever seen ones. With, the tourists get to see their family who join in military are now deployed for battle as they cheer for them even thought the local still don't know what happen but they follow on cheering together with the tourists of different Nationality.

-5 Hour in Rides-

In the American Truck,there was 7 soldier of different Nationality. Talking each other as there were friend. There are Leo, Gabriel, John, Jack, Keith, Kaito and Volkova. This 7 Soldier are not older than 17 as they are young and have fake their age to join the military before except for Keith and Gabriel. As, the German and Italian are forcing them and enlist those both into the military.

Volkov: Hey Comrade, what are we going to do after arriving there?

Jack: Are you even listening to the speech at all or in the military meeting at all?

John: He drunk again.

Kaito: He was drinking his volka again while in meeting.

Gabriel: Maybe, I should of take that volka away.

Leo: He been drinking all the time.

Keith: He been doing that since we first meet in Poland. After, my nation have order us do not go near and the next thing is we were going to declare war on Soviet.

Volkov: Shut up. You German are sure not trustworthy and declare my motherland!

Keith: Well, that was not my problem ok? Is what our Führer were order us to do it. So, we follow order.

Voklov: Well, still your nation have taken the western of our nation and when our nation just have to fight each other.

Keith: Well, at the beginning of the war. I usually don't like to join in the war and after I hear Austria and Czechoslovakia is under our nation rule. I use to adore the German military but I lose interest on it.

John: Wait, So you don't like war?

Keith: Yes, mostly only.

Kaito: Wasn't we all don't want to join in war?

Jack: I have to agree with Kato there.

Kaito: Hey! You say my name wrong again. It was Ka-i-to and not Ka-to.

Jack: Oh, my bad there. How are you japanese even pronounce the name. I have been pronounce other Japanese soldier of their name wrong.

Leo: You just don't know how to pronounce it properly anyway.

Gabriel: You sure are bad at pronounce it you know that?

Jack: Shut up ok!

John: Damn, I miss home.

Leo: We all too.

Keith: But, we have duty to do right?

Gabriel: Wait, I just notice, Voklov are you even illegal on drinking alcohol?

Volkov: I don't know. I just saw the Volka and chug it down.

Keith: Hey, don't you think that Volkova drinking alcohol and he are same age as us? Can we just drink it.

John: I didn't drink alcohol before.

Jack: Me too.

Leo: Except, Volkov whose is drinking two bottles of Volka a day. Is every Soviets is hardened to the alcohol since even they drunk. They can still fight in battle and not like how I always saw someone drunk and do something appropriate. It was disgusting for me when I was 13.

Jack: Are you scare of little thing like that....?

Leo: Shut up, you British.

Volkov: Man, are we there yet?

John: Be patient, we will arrive tomorrow anyway.

Then, the Convoy stop.

Commander: Step out soldier. We will all make camp here for now until continue our journey.

All the troop coming from their truck or armored car and tanks. With that, soldier all are setting camp with some went to the forest to find stick or anything that could make bonfire. As, the night went by, all the soldier of different Nationality are talking each other as their rivalry in war have gone. They now having fun talking, singing, playing any instrument that they have and eating together.

The soldier are having fun and that when the commander look at his watch as this is new world and the time have a similarly time. When, the time is up for and have to start their journey early tomorrow morning.

Commander: OK, boys. Time up, we going to wake up earlier tomorrow morning. Now, move, go!

All the soldiers are now went to their makeshift tent and tomorrow they will arrive at Ejey. As the time serve right, they will arrive when the Battle started or in the middle of the battle.

In the next Morning, every soldiers wake up and pake up their things. Once again, the convoys is on the move. That is went one of tank commander in T-34 have spotted a group of what look like a truck coming in their ways.

T-34 C. : Sir, I spotted a Convoy of truck in front of us.... And seem like they been chase by a group of cavalry.

Commander: What! We have to help them now!

Even, thought they have mission that they have to arrive at Ejey on time to help the forces that in there. But, at the same time, they cannot simply let a Convoy that is not arms with anything. So, the commander have change his mind.

Commander: All unit, kill those cavalry bastard!

All Units: Yes, sir!

All the tank and Armoured car turn their direction at the Convoy and begin to move forward with the truck follow behind as the MG on top of the transport truck are prepare for hell as they lock and load their MG.

- At the same time on Ejey Convoy-

This is the Convoy from Ejey. As to why they have to evacuate is because that they might thought that Louria will break through the defense and many other local will get into crossfire as the Louria might enter it town. If that happens, the truck are to prepare to take the local away from here and arrive at Gim Which is another town inside of Qua-Toyne territory.  While, at it, the Convoy past by a small Elven village and the villager were at wonder of this green and gray horse less  carriage. The Ejey citizen have told the Chief of this village of what happen and all the villager are start to pack their and into their carriage and some went in the Truck as it still have some space. As, the villager are been settle then they begin their journey to Gim. As most of the truck are in front with the Carriage in the back. As, the Convoy are moving the only thing that they arms are spear, bow and even sword as the Garrison commander have say that there wouldn't be any Louria in their territory and they were arms only those and most of them that have rifle or any weapon that is considered firearms is in the Ejey fighting and protect Ejey at any cost.

In one of the truck is two children which is their name are Parun and Asha with their mother now confort them.

Asha: Are we there yet?

Mother: We will be there, don't worry OK?

Parun: If those Lourian came I will protect you both.

Mother: Don't OK? I already lost your father before both of you born so I don't want to lose you too my son.

Parun: OK.....

Elven Militia: Louria cavalry at the horizon.

Ejey Driver: We can't get out of here and the fuel is almost out.

Ejey Passenger: Then, let flee this place!

Elven: Flee.... Run for your life! Throw your bag and anything.

Elven: Don't go to the open road.

All the Ejey and Elven are running for their life to get out of Louria grasp.

In horizon, à group of calvary stop by and see at the caravan but also wonder about the horseless carriage in front of it. The commander
Of this cavalry who have it nickname as Red Eyes. It was because Red is mean of their bloodlust of slaughtered any enemy in their way and Eyes is that they can find any enemy in sight no matter what.

The Group is consist of 140 calvary and their commander is Magnus as he is a one's who lead this cavalry. They been given order to silently went in Qua-Toyne without the enemy notice and it was success. As, it also send fear to the enemy in the territory.

Now, Magnus have found a caravan that is Elven. He lick his tongue in satisfy after seeing many women and children in it.

Back at the Convoy, the elven and Ejey were panic and the two children and it mother are running from it. Their mother trip down and Parun and Asha saw this and when to his mother side to pick her up.

Mother: My Children, please you have to run away. I just going to slow you down.

Parun: But, Mom.... We can't leave you here!

Asha: Yes, We can't leave you here to died too.

Mother: I know..... But you to get out now. The Lourian will come and take us if you not run away. I not going to lose you like I do to your father. Please.....

Parun and Asha are in tear as they don't want their mother died. So, Parun do what his mother and his little sister were shock at. Parun grab a plank beside him and look at the Lourian with other also prepare for the worst. Asha now praying for god that they will be someone who can help them.

Asha: please, God help us.....

*Flashback*

In the house, two children are now running to their mother as she is trend the clothes.

Parun: Mother, please tell us about the Tale of the Forest of God!

Mother: OK, OK. The Tale of the Forest of God or The Tale of the Demon Lord?

Parun/Asha: The Tale of the Démon Lord!

The two children say in excited.

Mother: A long time ago.... The Demon Lord who has just appeared in Northern of the Continent. He suddenly crossed the sea and arrived at the North side of Rodenius Continent.

Parun: Wow, he suddenly appeared?

Mother: Yes. The Elven army have fight against the Demon Lord Army and in result of devastating defeat. That the people have to force to retreat back to the forest and where the “Forest God” Reside. The concern Forest God have to call the Star God. The Star God sent it Emissaries of the Alliance Star to help the Elvens. Which is strange enough that they say they were from different countries. But, did not pay any mind on that. The Démon Lord then went into slumber and been sealed. One day, the Demon Lord will return for revenge. Then, what will you do?

Parun: I will become a Hero and defeat him!

Asha: Then, I will give my Prayers to the God!

Parun: Mom,What is “Sealed” mean? What happens to the demon lord after that?

Mother: Well, with the cooperation of the four heroes of the four races which is Elfs, Dwarfs, Humans and Beastkins. The world is saved from the Demon Lord. The Alliance Star Emissaries have their Flying Divine Ship which can burned the land, Divine Leviathan that can cast huge explosion, the Divine of Land ships and also their magician....

*Flashback End*

Asha still prey until 6 of the cavalry been blow up. All the while, they look at the elven group and seeing some have magician in it Group. Now, the 6 cavalry have died from the small explosion.

Magnus: Huh? Damn, they were magician among this group.

Then, Magnus look at the group.

Magnus: What are you all Stay together! Disperse or they wipe you all up!

Now, Magnus are looking at the group of elvens.

Magnus: Tsk...... I made a mistake into thinking that they just mere Peasants....

Magnus rode his horse high and point his sword at them.

Magnus: Boys, let slaughter them and have fun wi-

Suddenly, a loud boom were hear and a shell flying at high speed and into the Lourian line.

The explosion was big that even the both side scare of this power. Then, a rumbling of the track and in horizon a hundred of tank were seen with their barrel aim at them. The tank with it menacing look scare both side and with the alliance flag been put in different tank of different Nationality.

Magnus can't believe his eyes by looking the tanks.

Magnum: W-What the hell is those things?

Then, the tanks suddenly fire another volley killing 34 of them. With that, the truck has deployed it troop and now the battle against the infamous Red Eyes will fall.

Soviets Soldier: Ura!!!!!!

Japaneses Soldier: Tehno Henkai Banzai!!!!!!

Americans Soldier: Charge!!!!

Britishs Soldier: Charge!!!!!

Italians Soldier: Avanti Savoia!!!

French's Soldier: Viva La France!!!!!

Germans Soldier: Charge!!!! For the Fatherland!!!!

With all soldier fix their bayonet and charging at the cavalry as they still in panic after that explosion and soldier kill them with their bayonet with stabbing and firings at them. Gunshot were hear and light streak of bullet cut through the waves as it hit it target. The Gruesome scene is something that Elven can't even watch a sthis is a brutality of the Alliance power.

The Elven was shock and awe at the sight of their savior. The Ejey Elven see a familar flag and that went one of the group yell out “Alliance Is Here” and follow by cheer and relieved as they been saved. While, the villager are still confused on why they cheering for.

The tanks continue on picking up the cavalry one by one and it decrease from 140 to 12 left and that went a six shell hit it mark and kill the last cavalry.

Magnus in his last breath say.

Magnus: What the h-hell are t-they?

Before he died from losing blood and losing his lower body.

The destruction left the elven surprised by the sheer amount of power that this.... group have.

The elven was looking at the destruction that the alliance have made.

Elven Girl: W-We are saved right? I-It an ally right?

Elven Boy: The Lourian.... Have been eradicate.

The Elven seen the truck as it similar to the ones they seen and go along with. The troop coming out of their truck and prepare to secure the areas.

Elven 1: What is that? It similar to the one that we saw and go along with.

Elven 2: Look, they are persons coming out of that things.

Asha: Onii-Chan, look at that, that and that.

She pointing at the flag that put on tanks, the truck and even the soldiers helmet. As this was issue of the Alliance Four shape star in the Helmet since transfer and they have made their own with the alliance emblem paste on it. It was the alliance flag but the both children thought is was the Emissaries of the Alliance Star.

The both children look at each other and say at the same time.

Asha/Parun: It the Emissaries of the Alliance Star God!

In the line of soldier, John was looking at the elven.

John: Is anyone here injured?

John: Um.....

The Elven look terrific by them.

Then, two children run at John.

Parun: Are Uncle the Emissaries of the Alliance Star God?

Jack: Alliance Star God?

Keith: It should be that our Alliance flag do have a resemble Star you know?

Gabriel: He might be mistaken us as the Alliance Star God because our Alliance flag.

Leo: It should be.

Volkov: Just act normal and go with it.

Kaito: Yes, he right just went with it and it just a child right?

John sigh as he turn to the child.

John: Yes, we are the Emissaries of the Alliance Star God and that why we came here to help you all.

The Elvens are shock by the information.

Elven are whispers at each other and their Mother came and apologized about their action.

Mother: Sorry, about my son action.

John: Oh, it OK actually.

Mother: Did you say Alliance Star God? Then, that mean....

The mother even her children and follow by other Elven bowed at them.

Elvens: The story of the Forest God and The Alliance Star God is really happens.

John: Um.....

Keith then lean on Kaito.

Keith: Real smooth there.

Kaito: How do I know that!

Jack: At any rate, our first mission is to take the Civilian to safely and it order by commander.

Leo: OK, let do this then. Listen up Everyone, please board our vehicles while we refuel the truck and you good to go with some of our truck and a few tank will accompany you all.

Elven: We can't board your Divide Horseless Carriage and let alone the Alliance Star God to protect us!

The friendly argument of can't and cannot was say about a minutes and the elvens finally gave in as they board the truck and on top of the tanks. The truck that the elves drive are refuel and ready to go with the belongings of the elvens been tied at the back of the truck as it was use for towed artillery. Now, the Convoy have going back to Gim and drop off the elvens before return to base and report what happens just now.

After all the troop mount, the Convoy begin to move and after that they arrived at the destination and see multiple smoke in the town. So they suspect, they a bit late and now they going through the south gate with rest go to from left to right of the fortress. Since, they have saw a few siege weapon been station at outside of the wall. Also, this is the beginning of the defense against the Lourian troop. Also, the beginning of the end for the Kingdom of Louria. With it war have begun, the Convoy will be move in and push through the Louria troop and push them back where they came from.

______________________________

( I finish this chapter now and now the next chapter will be about defense of Ejey)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 44 12
*Spin-off novel from the Rising Phoenix Trilogy* Four years after a war she didn't really participate in should've been enough time for Amanda Beauch...
16.5K 643 27
August 22 1999, Wäldereich Federation just launching its new warship, suddenly the sky blanketed by bright white light. After several seconds of unce...
96 3 5
It begins in the year, 640.6, 50 years after the last Great War was done between the superpower alliance of Iron Cross and ATLAS. The World is at pea...
44 3 11
In a galaxy millions of light-years away from Earth, humans, droids and other lifeforms co-exist. After the Great War, which lasted for over 4,500 ye...