I Will Make You Mine (Ciel x...

Από Greekblood

I don't want to give to much away, but you do catch the eye of a certain Earl as well as his butler. (Revised... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Ciel
Chapter 11- Sebastian

Chapter 3a

4.8K 150 41
Από Greekblood

(Sebastian's POV)

     Being a demon, I don't have mortal feelings, but _______ caused a feeling to emerge. No matter how hard I push that feeling down. The thought of her beautiful (e/c) eyes, brings that feeling back again.

     When I first saw her, I thought nothing of her other than the fact that she was very beautiful and polite. I felt a small twinge of the feeling, but I dismissed it as nothing.

     When I saw her talking to Ciel, I felt... jealous. Of what, I did not know then. When I brought in the tea, I couldn't stop looking at her. She captured my attention beyond measure. At dinner, Ciel began to make his move. I was mad at his attempt to flirt with her so, I orchestrated Mey-Rin's disaster. I told her to spill it on ______. At first she objected, then I told her about the lemon pound cake that was laying on the counter. She quickly obliged.

     When she spilled it, I swooped in with the towel as planned. What I hadn't planned, was Ciel's reaction. He was infuriated. I didn't know he felt that way. I knew that he couldn't do anything, so I shot him a smirk to mess with him some more.

     When I went to tell Ciel that Miss ______ would not be rejoining him, Ciel confronted me.
"I like ______! You stay away from her!" he yelled.
I only smirked. "I am only a demon, what would I want with her besides her soul. Besides, you have Lady Elizabeth."
"Who cares!? I don't even like her anyway. I'll just break it off and marry Lady ______."
"You only just met the girl."
"That's all it takes to know you love a person."
I knew where he came from. Everything came together.
"Go Sebastian."
I smirked and left.

     I walked past her room. I do not sleep, so I wondered the halls. There was still light coming from her room. I invited her to the kitchen for cake and milk. We ended making a cake of our own. As we were in the kitchen, I finally accepted that creeping and overwhelming feeling.

I loved her.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

13.6K 278 33
"ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ... ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟʏ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ," -ʏ/ɴ ɢʀ...
26.3K 578 9
A collection of one-shots (or possibly multiple-shots) from prompts suggested by readers for two ships none of us Arrowverse watchers knew we needed...
2.1K 103 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...