DUMPED. LaMelo Ball

Por retrocanvas

Blaze Solana, a new found graduate, embarks on a courageous journey to escape her toxic life in Atlanta, seek... Más

PROLOGUE: DUMPED.
THE CREW.
CLASE AZUL.
LAFRANCE.
ISSA PHOTOSHOOT.

LOVE & BASKETBALL.

177 18 3
Por retrocanvas

 ✩⋆

excuse any mistakes

LaMelo woke up to his bedroom door open and his new found guest gone. 

Being the gentlenigga that he was,  he let her sleep in his bed and he took the couch. It wasn't as bad as he thought it was gone be, but he for sure was never doing that again.

"Fuck." He sighed, the loud ringing from his phone suddenly induced a pounding headache. He started to ignore it figuring he should give his body some more time to recover but he caught a glimpse of his best friend's name pop across the screen.

⋆ 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍⋆ and Lamelo Ball have been running the streets since they were 10. During the week they use to terrorize the school together and on the weekends they'd hoop at their neighborhood park down the street. You know, bust these niggas ankles and take their money. (and once they got old enough they started taking they bitches too). They were so good, niggas thought they were gone make it out of LA and go pro, til .. til some shit happened that they never really talk about.

"Wassup, you straight my boy?" Lamelo laughed once the phone finally connected, Devin looked like he was just as tore up as he was. Eyes low, durag not even on, and he had those little crusts still in the corner of his eyes. Devin groaned getting up and walking over to the blinds, shutting the sun out. "Yea imma be good nigga, once I light this shit up." He pulled a blunt to his mouth, bringing the lighter to the tip of the rolled wood.

"Guess what?" He blew the smoke into the camera.

"What nigga?" Melo laughed as his friend instantly seemed to perk up about whatever news he had to tell him.

"I got some cutty last night." Devin smiled like he was Ant from ATL, all he needed was a box of cereal to make the scene complete.

"Anastasia know you got some?" 

Devin smack his lips, "Stop playing nigga, she finally gave it up." "About fucking time, seemed like she was never finna give you some ass."

"I told you I was gone get it nigga." "You better than me, fuck I look like waiting months to get some pussy." LaMelo shook his head. If she wasn't giving him at least head after the second link the bitch never hearing from him again.

"You on me bout some pussy, Vontae said you drove off with a dime last night. You hit?"

"I ain even hit man." "What's wrong with you nigga? She stank or some?" His eyebrows furrowed. LaMelo was never the type to turn down some new pussy.

"Naw nigga, It was Stasi friend."

"oohh ohh ohhh, um damn what's georgia peach name." Dev shook his head, ashing the blunt and heading into the bathroom.

"She said her name Blaze." LaMelo wasn't sure how true that was, bitches loved giving out fake names and that name was too random to be real.

"Yeaaaah, damn nigga since when somebody being Stasi friend stop you?" Devin was confused, there's been plenty of 'Stasi's friends' this nigga has hit, what's stopping him now?

"I mean I already hit Brookie while we was at the club, a nigga was tired after that."

"Where you hit her at?" "Her car, she got a Benz truck so you know I was in that hoe like... eh, eh, eh." LaMelo demonstrated how he was fucking her shit up last night, earning a laugh from the other end of the phone.  

"Damn nigga, how you pull that off?" 

"Cuz i'm HIM. Fuck you mean how?"

"I'm just saying I thought she was boujie, I ain think a hoe like that would wanna get cracked in the backseat."

"She is boujie. She been trying to get me to take her on dates and shit for the longest... Like that's finna fucking happen. But I guess she seen yo girl friend with me and felt some pressure." LaMelo laughed, remembering how Brookie was staring at her.

Brookie and LaMelo have been talking for a few months now. They first met when she started working at The Players Club and the boys so happened to be in her and her bestfriend, Tally's, section. 

Let Brookie tell it, LaMelo had a thing for slim pretty brownskins so he couldn't let her pass him by, asking for her number the same night and tipping her big. But LaMelo's thought process was a little different. He liked to mark his territory and he did that by hitting every bad bitch in and around LA first. 

To Brookie they were on the brink of becoming the IT couple in LA. Him with his streetwear brand, and her with her influencing lifestyle, they were bound to be the next Lauren and Nipsey. And the sooner he asked her to be his, the sooner her delusions — I mean dreams — could come to fruition. 

To LaMelo she was just his favorite girl on the roster right now. Yeah, he'd buy her some In-N-Out here and there, and maybe let her spend the night every so often, but he had no intentions on being in any kind of relationship with her, or anybody for that matter. He was king of the streets and planned to keep it that way, especially since his liaison found himself a 'happy home'.

"She mentioned Tally missed you." LaMelo smiled slyly, trying to play as the little devil on Devin's shoulder. 

"Tally, tally, tally." Devin sang. "I need to see what that mothafucka talking bout. Oowee." Devin patted his chest, but he was all talk. He used to want to fuck with Tally heavy until Stasi gave him a chance, now he wasn't even on that type of time anymore.

"Man Anastasia got yo ass on lock, and now that you hit, you not finna see what shit like. Say good bye to the streets, my boy." Devin ain't been outside in so long Melo had to find a new accomplice for the 2 mans.

"Shit nigga if I really wanted to hit another bitch I could." Devin spoke through the wash cloth that moved across his face.

"Cap, Stasi running shit now.  She almost knocked yo head loose when she seen shorty gettin off yo lap last night. You done."

Devin kissed his teeth. " I had another bitch on my lap and still got some pussy." He tapped his head. "Anastasia don't run shit over here nigga, that's all me."

"Cap, you pushed that girl so fast I thought she fell out the section." He chuckled remembering shorty damn near fall to the ground.

"Yeah whatever nigga, Stasi family having a cookout roll through with me?"

"Damn you ain had enough of seeing her?"

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎

✩⋆

"Where you want me to put the ice, Berto!?" Anastasia yelled as we walked into the crowded yard.

"We asked for that shit 2 hours ago! You always fucking late!" He responded with sass in his tone, causing them to start arguing. The cookout started at 12 but of course we didn't get there til 2. After being at the club all night, we had to get our sleep back in. I walked through the perfectly cut grass, weaving through the web of people while saying hello, stopping at the tall tattooed figure manning the grill.

"Daaamn, Blaze you got grown on a nigga." Alejandro, Stasi's oldest brother, smiled pulling me into the biggest bear hug. "You look good, mami." He pulled away.

Alejandro used to come visit us in Atlanta quite often while we were in school. I've always felt like we had a thing for each other, but between his BM issues and Stasi being my best friend we kept it cute... Although, we may or may not have snuck a few kisses while Stasi wasn't looking. "Thank you. You look good too Alejandro." My eyes roamed his face, noticing a new tattoo above his eyebrow. 

"Sabrina?" I stuffed my hands into the back pocket of my Levi jean shorts. "Ah man, yeah." He shrugged. "Old girlfriend, imma get it removed. I'm just scared that shit gone hurt."

"Dro, you literally are covered in tattoos. You scared of a little laser?"

He kissed his teeth, "That shit different."

"Blaze come inside!!" Stasi appearing out of nowhere quickly grabbed my arm and pulling me away from the handsome man. I turned back to Alejandro who had a smirk on his face. "Go ahead and make you a plate, babygirl. I'll come find you later." He yelled after me. 

After we ate, we made our way into the street where a basketball goal was put up, just to get away from all the loud music and ruckus.

"So how'd you like The Player's Club? You got some dick last night like I told you to?" Stasi asked while she wiggled her eyebrows. I'm starting to think she purposefully left me at the club.

"No bitch, although I did have to stay at this fine nigga's house since someone act like they couldn't answer they phone!" I dribbled the ball between my legs,  surprised I could do it. I hadn't played basketball since highschool. 

"Oooo bitch, who is this nigga? You got his insta?" "No, but y'all definitely have to know each other. When I brought you up, he ain look too happy." I shot the ball into the net.

Her face filled with the same annoyed expression that Melo had in the club. There was definitely beef. "Don't tell me you're talking about Melo." She frowned, jogging after the ball. "Yeah that's him." I laughed. 

"That's Devin's bestfriend, you didn't fuck him did you?" "Nah, It looked like he had sum'in going on with one of the bottle girls... who was definitely begging to get hit upside her fucking head. I know yall got a staring problem out here in LA but you know we don't play that shit back home."

"Staring problem... bottle girl... what she look like?" 

I went through the whole description of the bottle bitch, and detailed how the whole thing played out. "Is this her?" Stasi pulled up an instagram account BrookieBitch

"Yeah, that's her. How you know?"

Stasi shook her head. "I almost had to get her ass right one day. She had one of her hoes pushing up on Devin and she followed me after like a weirdo ass bitch, I guess tryna be funny. But bitch you know im funnier and I added that hoe right to my private story. So she can show her friend me and Devin boo'd up. I think her and Melo mess around." She clicked through the girls story mindlessly, before screaming.

"What bitch? What?!"

She frantically tapped on her phones screen again, before turning it towards me and shoving it in my face. It was a video of her riding, presumably Melo, in the backseat of her car. She had the phone set up like some only fans shit.

"She posted that on her story?" I asked appalled, not really believing my eyes. "Only her close friends, she just posted it like an hour ago."

So that's what the bitch meant when she said she wanted an extra tip later. Ha, bitches are clever. "These bitches have no decorum now a days." 

She shot the ball at the goal, it rolled around the rim before sinking in. "These niggas have no decorum, bitch whatever you do, don't fuck with him. LaMelo's king of the fucking streets and I don't want to have to beat that nigga ass again." 

A part of me was a little bummed hearing he was for everybody but also a little relieved. My focus didn't need to waiver, I was in LA to find a fucking job, not a nigga. "How'd Devin enjoy his birthday gift." I asked, wanting to change the subject.

"You know my man loved how I rode dat dick!" She squatted down hitting her move, grabbing her ankles and moving her hips in a circle.

"What the hell you got going on?" On cue, Stasi's man walked up to us, and to my surprise the 'king of the streets' trailed in behind him. Stasi's boo leaned down giving her the cutest smooch, before taking the ball out her hands.

"You want one too?" Melo joked, leaning down and puckering his lips. "Back up, I just met you." I moved my face to the side, a smile accidentally forming from my lips. "There you go with that shit." He laughed, referencing the comment she made the night before.

"Devin, this is my bestfriend Blazelynn." She wiggled around like a fucking kid. She knows better than to call me by my government but I'll let it slide today, since i'm finally meeting her man.

"Nice to finally meet you." I smiled. "Same here, shawty." He held his hand out for a dap.

"And you already met dickhead over there." Stasi mumbled rolling her eyes, turning her attention to LaMelo who was going in for a lay up.

"You love me Stasi, it's okay to admit it." He winked, tossing the ball to me.

"In your dreams, bitch." "If you're in my dreams, I'm having nightmares. Scary looking ass."

"ha, ha." She rolled her eyes. "Your best friend don't think I'm scary looking."

"Well, I mean-" Devin started, but quickly laughed. Throwing his hands up to block Stasi's baby punches. "I'm just playing mami, you know I think you gorgeous." He kissed her lips, one then two times before it turned into a full blown make out session.

"This shit nasty as fuck." Melo frowned, "I thought beastiality was illegal."

"Shut up bitch." Devin smiled holding back a laugh, after finally pulling away from Stasi, who then lead him back into the house. Turning away from them and to the goal, I tossed the ball in the air. "BRICK." His voice yelled in an attempt to psych me out, but it floated gracefully through the net. "Nice try."

He bounced the ball between his legs as he walked like a fucking show off. "Let me find out you a hooper."

"I wouldn't say I'm a hooper, but I use to play a lil bit."

"Shit, wassup then? You tryna play horse?"

"Naw, cause you look like you'll try and be on some love & basketball shit."

He smiled, before passing the ball back. "You got me."

"Mhmm, but I'll still play. Let's put some money on it."

In the beginning, I was low-key smacking them in, but once he got warmed up he knocked em all down like butter. After a while, we just started playing some 1-on-1 shit. He would let me score a few, but it was obviously so he wouldn't bruise my ego. 

"Wait, no! You're big as hell! You're cheating!!" I whined in a fit of laughter, feeling his arms wrap around me and his body press against mine. "You give up?" "Yeah, I give up." I heaved, letting my breath slow down.

"You gone let me go?" I looked up and into his eyes, he was still holding on to me like he was afraid I was gonna run away. "You know you're pretty as fuck right?" His voice deepened, making me melt just a little inside.

"Yea, I do." I nodded my head, not wanting to break the heavenly eye contact. His eyes dropped from my eyes to my lips, before coming back up and leaning in. God, everything in me wanted to fold, but I could hear Stasi's voice in the back of my head. 

Lamelo's King of the fucking Streets.

I quickly turned my head to the side letting him kiss my cheek.

"Why you keep hitting me with that? You scared of a lil kiss?" He let me go. "Nope." I popped the p.

"Then what is it, because I know you wanna kiss me as much as I wanna kiss you." He grabbed my neck softly.

MAYDAY, MAYDAY, TSUNAMI ON THE WAY 🚨

"That's a bold assumption." I scoffed, smacking his hand away and creating space between us too. It's been 6 months since a nigga touched me, if he did that shit one more time I just might buss it open right here on this asphalt.

"It's not an assumption. It's facts."

"Baby, how is it facts? Just cause it's coming out ya mouth?" I taunted.

"I'd like to say I'm observant." He shrugged, licking his lips. "I seen you squeeze yo legs together just then when I grabbed you up... The same way you did last night at the club when I was pouring that shit in yo mouth.... and in the car when you caught me looking at you at the red light..." 

My cheeks flushed with heat, I never realized I did that. Fat ma definitely had a mind of her own. But I can't let him know he was onto something. So when in doubt: deflect, deflect, deflect.

"Don't you gotta girl?" 

"Huh?" He sounded genuinely confused. "Don't try to change the subject."

Changing the subject was what I was best at. 

"The girl from last night. The bottle girl from the club? That's ya girl right?"

"You talking bout Brookie? She definitely not my girl." He made sure to put emphasis on definitely, while shaking his head. He stared at me for a second with inquisitive eyes, almost like he was questioning whether to not to ask, "Why?"

"I mean, she posted a video from last night of y'all on her close friends."

His eyebrows furrowed, "okay?"

"Fucking."

As if I said the magic words his eyes grew wide and he quickly pulled out his phone. Going straight to the girls instagram and clicking through her story. "You cappin I don't see it."

"Stasi showed me - Wait let me see." I pulled up instagram switching to Stasi's profile.

"You logged into Stasi's account?" He asked hovering over my shoulder. "We're best friends of course were going to be logged into instagram on each other's phone." I spoke in a duh tone, tapping on bottle bitch's story until the video popped up.

"Hmm she must've took you out her close friends."

"Fuck.." 

vote, comment, share :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

306K 13.4K 68
Book One || Coast to Coast Kiana Brooks and Devontae Carter have two things in common. 1. Wanting to pursue their careers. 2.Romantic relati...
24.5K 437 26
it'll be a short little story following Lamelo and YN who are just friends with Benefits .....
169K 4.5K 65
Jordan Lopez is Brook and Robin's younger sister. Instead of living in her older brothers shadows, Jordan is making a name for herself on the court...
196K 9.1K 67
Years go by, things changed, people changed. Who changed for the better or worse? Who's still friends or foe? Who stayed real? Who switched up? Who c...