Transformers Prime: The Decep...

By SV9010

After the death of Enigma, the Deceptions have stopped at nothing to get revenge on the Autobot that killed h... More

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 1 Aftermath
Chapter 2 What happened?
Chapter 3 The 'Talk' with the Murders
Chapter 4 United
Chapter 5 Discovery
Chapter 6 Retrieved
Chapter 7 The Fall of a Hero and the Rise of a Legend
Chapter 8 Returning home
Chapter 9 The End of the War
Chapter 11 The Oath
Chapter 12 The Surprise
Chapter 13 New Bonds
Chapter 14 Reunion
Chapter 15 The Renewal of Sparkmates
Chapter 16 Wreckers
Chapter 17 Dinobots and Autobot reunion
Chapter 18 The End?
NEWS!!!!!!

Chapter 10 Wake up Prank... Again!

945 33 6
By SV9010

For the past several days I have been hanging out with the rest of the crew and have been given so many apologies for my current situation. I was getting tired of everyone saying they're sorry for not saving me, but I am well past that and keep telling everyone that I am okay and that they don't need to keep apologizing to me.

Anyways, it was now late at night and me and my mates were sleeping again, peacefully in their comfort as they were all wrapped around me.

'This seems very familiar.' I thought as I awoke from a nightmare. Almost every night, I have awoken from nightmares, but I do not remember what they were about. Starscream, Thundercraker, and Skywarp all help me calm down from them and that is what we were doing tonight. I had an energon cube in my hand as I told what I could recall from the dream to the others.

"Then I heard... a scream? I don't know, but someone was comforting me, but I can't see their face." I said as I took a sip from the cube as they all listened about my dream.

"What did this 'being' say or do in your dream?" Thundercracker said and I tried to remember, but nothing came up.

"I... I don't know, it's just a... feeling." I said as I finished the cube, handing it to Skywarp who put it in the corner for disposal in the morning.

Starscream then said, "A feeling? Hmm."

"What are you thinking, Screamer?"

Skywarp asked and Starscream said, "Perhaps this being could be a messenger or someone that your processor made to help with the traumatic time with M.E.C.H."

I looked at him confused and said, "Messenger?"

Starscream nodded and said, "Sometimes, if you are lucky, Primus or the other past Primes, will come and either give you support or a blessing."

I thought for a moment about what Starscream said and I was intrigued about the part of being given an audience with the god of Creation.

But Starscream added, "But, it's probably nothing. Best we get back to bed, tomorrow we will visit our... friend who is being held by the government."

Both Thundercracker and Skywarp were laughing menacingly at what they wanted to do with the... guest. Ever since my return along Silas and M.E.C.H. 's capture, all the Decepticons have been waiting to get some sort of justice for everything he has done to me and all the pain he has caused for all Cybertronians. I don't want to even see the human after everything he put me through, but I am wanting to see some sort of justice, but talking about him was a sensitive topic and all my mates know that.

Thundercracker could see that I was getting uncomfortable and hugged me, trying to comfort me.

He then said, "Guys, let's just get some rest and talk about this later, alright. Just look at Enigma, she's getting upset even talking about him."

Both Skywarp and Starscream saw how uncomfortable I was and they both hugged me and laid down on the berth with me in the middle. I was grateful for them and helping me with the trauma, but when we were about to go and recharge, a loud alarm went off.

I quickly got up and into a fighting stance, with Starscream at my side, but Skywarp fell off the berth and Thundercracker grabbed him and helped him up as they both aimed at the door. When the door opened we were greeted with... a remote controlled yellow car.

The alarm was still going off and I picked up the car, removing the sound, and destroying it. Once I did that, I then remembered the prank that the twins pulled on the entire crew before they destroyed my armor.

"Hey, isn't this awfully familiar?"

I asked and Starscream nodded and said, "Yes, wait if we heard this alarm, then doesn't that mean-"

"ALL COMMANDERS AND OFFICERS TO THE BRIDGE, NOW!"

The announcement said and we all sighed, knowing what was coming next. I helped the others up and we all walked through the halls to the main bridge.

While walking, Skywarp said, "Do you think they did it again?"

"No way! After what happened, they haven't done a prank since!" Thundercracker growled, not pleased with the reminder of my supposed death.

Starscream then said, "Look, lets just see if we can figure out who did this and get back to recharge."

I nodded and when we headed into the main bridge, Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, Airachnid, Predaking, Soundwave and his symbiotes, Shockwave, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Ratchet.

The human children were there as well, having a weird look on their faces, but I just assumed it was them not very happy at being woken up.

"Okay, whoever did this... this is cruel!"

Skywarp said as he entered the room as all the Decepticons grumbled in agreement, while the Autobots and children looked confused.

"What do you mean?"

Miko asked and I said, "Well, remember how I was telling you guys about the twins and their pranks before I was... you know."

They nodded, knowing how I didn't like to talk about my death or about how close their guardians were to death when they thought I was dead.

"Well, the night before my armor was destroyed, the twins decided to play a little prank on the whole crew. They set up an entire alarm in all of our quarters to play until Soundwave was able to shut them off."

The three human children looked down, almost in panic at what I just said. Then, the doors opened to reveal both Megatron and Optimus, both looking very tired.

Megatron looked at the twins, to which Frenzy quickly said, "This wasn't us, I swear on the Allspark."

"Yeah! We both were with Soundwave and the others because Ratbat had a nightmare."

Rumble added, but Ratbat then said, "Wasn't it you two who had-"

Both Frenzy and Rumble covered Ratbat's mouth as I looked back at the children again, who again looked scared. I then remembered the yellow car that I found and realized why they were so nervous.

They probably wanted to prank some of the Decepticons, but probably didn't realize how loud the sound would be throughout the entire ship. When I turned to look at Megatron, he seemed to be ready to burst an energon vein, while Optimus was just grumbling at being woken up early.

I rolled my optics and said, "Alright, before any of us blow a fuse," I look at Megatron as he growls, but calms down.

"It wasn't the twins who did it since they haven't done a prank after that one and it wasn't Skywarp because he was with me, Starscream, and Thundercracker."

I then showed them all the yellow toy car I found that had the speaker. When all the Autobots saw the car, they immediately turned to the children.

"Jack..." Arcee started.

"Miko..." Bulkhead said with gruff.

'Rafael...'

Bee beeped as all the children looked away, but not before the three of them said, "Wheeljack did it!"

When they said that, we all turned to see Wheeljack behind us, laughing hysterically.

"Hahahaha, oh that was so worth it, but did you have to tell. I was about to reveal myself."

I sighed as I looked behind him to see all the Vehicons, Predacons, Insecticons, and many more standing behind Wheeljack. They all looked very mad and agitated at what he did and brought back some painful memories.

Wheeljack then says, "I mean, come on it's not like the entire crew is up or that it's bad."

I was about to say something, but then Steve cleared his throat and when Wheeljack turned around and saw the entire crew, glaring at him.

Wheeljack looked at me and I said, "Actually, you just made everyone remember how I lost my armor and soon after my 'life' with the start of this exact same prank."

When I said that, Wheeljack looked back at everyone else and gave an awkward laugh and said, "Soooo, no hard feelings?" The troops then activated their stasis weapons and Wheeljack started running out of the main bridge, while the mob of cranky bots followed after him.

I then chuckled a bit at how much trouble he would be getting into once the other caught him, but was more focused on getting back to recharge.

"Alright... let's get back to bed and try to get some sleep."

Everyone nodded, but not before Optimus looked at the children and said, "We will deal with your punishment in the morning." They all nodded and were picked up by their guardians and we all started walking to our berthrooms.

However, I was about to walk out when Skywarp grabbed me, Starscream, and Thundercracker, saying, "Well we'll see you all in the morning, or afternoon because of this, Goodnight!"

He quickly teleported all of us to our room and had us all lay down on the berth. I laughed and wrapped my wings around all three of them and began to feel myself slowly drift into recharge. I felt so gifted to have this life with my mates, but little did I know how soon our family would grow over the upcoming weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 629 25
Sequel to Life of an Agent. When the Autobot base is destroyed, Aura sets out to search for the other Autobots. With the Decepticons new fortress tow...
34.7K 799 39
Evee, a girl from 17 years, working in a lab, meets the fearless leader Optimus Prime. She wants to free him from the terrible organisation MECH who...
1.8K 62 13
Third part to Redemption and Transformers Knock Out. When Unicron returns Team Prime and the Bee Team must face their greatest challenge yet. Can the...
3.2K 108 22
It's a normal day for Starscream, he had gotten back from the medbay due to the beating he got from Megatron, when in his room he decides he wants to...