A Love So True || (Creek)

By Aeri_753

Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't u... More

Chapter 1: Craig's feelings
Chapter 2: Heartbeats
Chapter 3: Tweak family
Chapter 4: Craig's mother
Chapter 5: Fight
Chapter 6: Clyde
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Strange dream
Chapter 9: Tweek Bros
Chapter 10: Movie night
Chapter 11: The tutor
Chapter 12: The illness
Chapter 13: The kiss
Chapter 14: Amusement park (part 1)
Chapter 15: Amusement park (part 2)
Chapter 16: Love letter
Chapter 18: Tweek Tweak (end)

Chapter 17: Valentine's day's end

259 9 26
By Aeri_753

Craig pov:

Mr. Garrison's class ended, allowing us to pack our bags and head off for lunch. Tweek hadn't given me a single glance the whole class, which he rarely did. He'd just stared out the window all the time with a goofy grin. Not that it bothered me.

I was following Tweek until the sound of paper under my shoe suddenly caught my attention. I turned my gaze to the ground and noticed a white letter. I took it and looked at what was written inside.

It was as if my heart caught a beat. A love letter for Tweek? Was that why he was smiling during the whole class? I swallowed my saliva at the thought. Why was he so happy to receive this letter? This feeling. I was scared, scared of losing him.

-Craig? You're coming?

Clyde entered the classroom and walked towards me. His eyes widened as they rested on the letter.

-What's that?
-Nothing.

I hid the letter behind my back so he wouldn't see it, but he took it out of my hand. I didn't even try to take it back, I was too confused. Clyde began to read it under my nose.

-Wow man, that's romantic. I didn't know you could write something like that. Why are you making that face?

My face tightened slightly.

-I didn't write this letter.

Clyde's expression seemed to decompose.

-Oh sh*t, dude. But, you know you've received a lot of letters so-
-That's not...

I tried to contradict him, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Did Tweek feel the same way I do when he saw the letters in my locker? My face tensed up more and more.

-You know that other people can love him just as you love him, just as other people love you just as he loves you.

Clyde was right for once. I wasn't supposed to have that mixed feeling of jealousy and worry. I just had to return the letter like a normal person.

Clyde put his hand on my shoulder and we headed for the canteen. Once there, we took our dishes and tried to find our friends' table. Tolkien gave us a little sign that caught our attention, and we sat down at the table. I looked up from my tray to stare straight ahead at Tweek. He always kept that sweet smile on his face.

-Tweek.
-Hm?
-Can I talk to you in private for a second?

He seemed confused, and I could see his hands trembling above the table. He nodded and we rose to head outside, where we stood in an unfrequented corner.

I took the letter out of my pocket and handed it to him to take. I could see his cheeks turning crimson red as he stood still.

-I think you dropped this.

His face immediately changed expression, opting for one of embarrassment and quick sadness. He quickly picked up the letter and put it in his backpack, avoiding my gaze.

-Thanks.

I placed my hand on the back of my neck, embarrassed.

-No prob. Can I ask you something?
-S-Sure.
-You're not going to see this person, are you?

We exchanged glances in silence before he frowned.

-Why not?
-You're serious!? I thought we were...I mean...

My face tightened. So he smiled all day that way for this person, it drove me crazy.

-Don't tell me you're jealous? Craig, you know-
-I'm not! You're wrong.

His eyebrows furrowed, not taking his eyes off me.

-I thought I told you not to hide your feelings from me.
-And you, then!? You should have seen your face, this silly smile. All day you haven't looked at me once. As if you were ignoring me.
-I wasn't!

He sighed heavily.

-Listen, I don't want us to fight over such a little thing. I need to go and see this person, even if it could be a bad joke made by someone.

I gave him a sad look, not taking my eyes off the ground. I turned and started to leave without saying a word.

-Craig, I-I love you. If you can understand that, then let me go...see this person.

I stopped walking for a few seconds, thinking about what he just said. I wanted to trust him, but the fear of losing him prevented me from doing so. I really wanted to trust him.

I continued walking, hands in pockets, to the canteen. I sat at the table with Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy. They all looked at me wondering why I didn't come back with Tweek and what had happened.

Tweek returned after a few minutes and we continued eating in awkward silence. Once we'd finished eating, we headed for the classroom to begin the afternoon's lessons. They seemed interminable.

I didn't know why this bad feeling wouldn't leave me.

Tweek pov:

I left the classroom and went to the locker to put some things down. My heart beat faster and faster at the thought of meeting the person who had written that letter. It had been a few days since my stress level had risen so high.

I turned my gaze and watched Craig walk out of the school alone with his hands in his pockets. I felt so bad leaving him like that.

-You're coming?

Tolkien asked as I closed my locker to leave.

-No sorry, I have something to do. You can go without me.
-Ok. See you tomorrow.

I smiled weakly as I watched him go. I took a deep breath before heading outside to the infirmary. It was as if every step I took became heavier and heavier. I rounded the infirmary and went behind the building.

My eyes widened as I saw four men waiting for something. They turned to face me, allowing me to stare at them. They smiled mischievously, some running their hands through their dirty, greasy hair. What? What did it mean?

-Looks like the loser came.

I turned to try to leave, but a fifth guy stood in front of me to stop me. I could feel my heart beating so fast it could burst out of my rib cage. I tried to run around him, but he grabbed my arm and threw me violently to the ground. He gave me a big smile, showing his dirty, messy teeth.

-Let's get it over with.

The fifth man kicked me in the stomach, causing me to let out a loud groan. I gritted my teeth before one of the men pulled my hair to raise my head. He hit me in the temple before letting go of my hair and throwing me close to his friend, making me drop my back pack. One of the guys opened my bag and took the letter.

-You really thought it was real? Man, you must be so naive and stupid. In this world, someone like you will never be loved that way. Get used to it.

He tore the letter in half and threw it to the ground. Water rose to my eyes as I watched the now torn letter fall. A guy approached me walking, lifted his foot backwards and hit me in the stomach violently, causing me to cough up blood. I heard cracking in my chest. My vision began to blur until my head was crushed to the ground by a foot.

I couldn't die like that. Could I? No. I needed to apologize to Craig. I needed to see him, even if it was for the last time.

I got to my feet with difficulty. My legs wouldn't stop shaking, sending me toppling left and right. But I was propelled to the ground when one of the guys kicked me in the back. I could feel several kicks in my stomach and back, cracking some of my bones.

-Dude stop, I thought we didn't wanna kill him.
-Shut up.
-You're.........this f.......who.....f*ck.
-That's...friend...

I spat blood on the ground, my vision blurring immediately afterwards. A hot tear fell down my cheek. I could no longer recognize any sound. My vision went black stain by stain. I was...fainting.

Craig pov:

-That's his friend?

I had never seen anything like this before. My heart began pounding. My eyes were fixated on Tweek's body, covered in blood and with the ribcage broken and twisted. I couldn't think straight. For a moment I could barely breathe, as if air was being sucked out of me. Tears of frustration began streaming down my face. Even though my eyes remained darting around the scene, I couldn't take my eyes off my boyfriend.

My eyes moved over to the guys around. I didn't know them, yet I was filled with rage like I'd never known before. The memory of seeing Tweek's body full of dirt and bruises flashed in my mind. The feeling grew in my chest. The hate was growing in me, but I didn't know what to do with it.

I stared at the attackers with a look of rage, my eyes filled with the thought of revenge. Without another thought, I lunged at them, my body filled with violent hatred. I wanted to make them hurt for what they did.

Without thinking about it, my legs moved forward on their own. I clenched my fist to punch one of the men in the head. He recoiled from the shock and two of his friends grabbed my arms to stop me moving.

-Well, well, well. I think you came too late, dude.

He stepped forward and kneed me in the stomach, causing me to fall to my knees. They all started hitting me in all directions, preventing me from retaliating.

Why was it so unfair? Why was this world so unfair? I just wanted to protect Tweek. And even that I couldn't do it. Why? Why did it have to be so complicated?

-Come guys. It's useless to continue.
-It's not even fun anymore.

The five guys moved away, leaving me on the ground, full of shallow wounds and blows. I raised my head with difficulty and wiped my right cheek with the sleeve of my jacket.

-Tweek? Tweek!

I was struggling towards Tweek with both arms. My breathing became heavier and heavier from the effort. I then collapsed next to Tweek, placing my hand on his. I admired his face, which remained, despite the wounds, the most beautiful and gentle I'd ever seen. I was so relieved to finally have him by my side.

My eyes began to close slowly and my body relaxed. I could feel the wind blowing through my hair, sticking out of my cap. Birdsong, landing on the roof of the infirmary to make their nests. And the sound of sirens. Sound of sirens? Since...when...?...

-Doctor...!

-CRAIG!...MY...SON...NO!...

-Craig!...Dude...

-Wake up...

-Due to his ribs...the other internal organs were damaged...

-...We need to perform an operation...

-Come...this way...

-Doctor! It's...Tweek Tweak...he...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...
215K 6K 28
Craig doesn't know what the hell happened. All he knows is that he's getting socked in the face by a pretty blue eyed blonde boy the second he walks...
36.8K 736 44
Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due to this Stan turned to alcohol to numb a...
35.5K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...