Pure of heart

By marymary-diva17

A human reader had been raised on pandora do to her parents having work there, she will spend most of her chi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Questions
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author note
Chapter 8
About y/n

Chapter 5

395 15 2
By marymary-diva17

It was the next morning and Jake was getting tested on who he had met yesterday by grace, as she wanted to make sure that Jake knew everything as she didn't want him mess up this whole mission. You were walking behind them as grace was holding a scene toward Jake, you were shaking your head about the whole situation.

Grace " who this is"

Jake " eyutahn the leader"

Grace " good and this"

Jake " dragon lady"

Grace " moat her name is she the tshaik of the clan"

Jake " got it"

Grace " this is"

Jake " tsutey he not a big fan for mine but seems to like y/n"

Grace " good and what of this man"

Jake " oh that is neytiro you should of seen him and y/n that dinner they were very close"

Y/n " Jake"

Grace " neytiro Is the chef son and future leader of the Omaticaya and when he become Omaticaya he will have to mate with the future tshaik, moat hasn't named her student yet that will take over her role"

Jake " oh"

Y/n " so are you ready for our lesson Today Jake"

Jake " sure"

Grace " we'll you both better get going as clan life starts early" you and Jake soon got into the capsule and once the lids of the capsule had closed, soon the transfer had happened and you had woken up back in your navi body. You soon got up from your hammock bed and soon left the Maori pod.

???? " ma y/n" you soon heard your name being called you soon turned around and saw neytiro standing there you gave him a warm smile, as neytiro soon walked towards you and hugged you. Once the hug was over he soon looked at you and smile he had missed you so much, and now having you back made him happy.

Y/n " hello neytiro"

Neytiro " oh y/n I have missed you so much I happy to gave you back here with the people"

Y/n " I'm happy to have been reunited with you and everyone there has been so much time since we been apart"

Neytiro " I cant wait to see if you kept up your lesson after all these years"

Y/n " well you have to wait and see my dear friend"

Neytiro " where is your friend the fool"

Y/n " he will be out here soon"

Jake " good morning beautiful and hello neytiro"

Neytiro " come on we start ur first lesson follow me" you soon followed neytiro with Jake behind you neytiro had given you both some fruit, so you guys will have breakfast before lesson start.

Y/n " dire horse" you soon saw the dire horse that neytiro was leading you and Jake towards, you soon walked towards them with Jake.

Neytiro " today you will learn to ride dire horse"

Jake " easy there boy"

Neytrio " pale is female"

Jake " says there girl" Jake had bene the first one to mount oneof the dire horse as you were watching from the sidelines as Jake was making the bond with the dire horse.

Neytiro " good now feel the bond feel her heart beat and breathing .. feel her strong legs"

Neytiro " now tell her what do to from inside but for now tell her"

Jake " forward" the horse had taken off but Jake did go that far until he was knocked off and fall into the mud. He son heard you laugh this had made Jake smile a bit as he got a laugh out of you. He was trying to wipe off the mud from his face and spitting out the mud from his mouth, you had ran toward him with neytiro who was still laughing at Jake fall.

Y/n " are you okay"

Jake " better as I can be I got a laugh out from you so that make everything better for me and your friend as well"

Y/n " you will get the hand of it soon" soon enough tsutey and other warrior had made their wya over to you three on their own dire horse, they soon stopped and looked at Jake.

Tsutey " you should go away"

Jake " no you will miss me I know you could understand me"

Tsutey " this aline will learn nothing a rock know more then him"

Y/n " tsutey be nice"

Jake " I will get better soon"

Y/n " why don't I try" everyone near by had gotten quite as they looked at you soon enough you walked toward one of the dire horse, soon got on quickly and made the bond.

Y/n " ....." The dire horse soon started moving fast and swiftly as you held on Jake was watching with amazement you were riding the horse like it was nothing. All four males were watching as you and the dire horse seem to be working together, soon other started watching see that you still knew their ways after all these years.

Y/n " see after some time you will final ride like that Jake" you had come bakc to the group and soon dismount off of the dire horse and broke the bond, you soon gudie the horse towards the flowers and water.

Y/n " enjoy it girl you deserve it" you soon walk away from the horse an towards the four males that were looking at you.

Y/n " well boys have anything to say"

Tsutey " see that how you ride that like what you did thinking before you went"

Jake " frist that was amazing and second can you teach me"

Y/n " sure if you ask nicely"

Neytiro " that was amazing you still know the ways"

Y/n " I never forgot the ways even if I was away from here"

Tsutey " now let see him fall again"

Y/n " good bye enjoy the hunt you two" you had pat tsutey dire horse that soon took off soon being followed by the other hunter as they both left.

Jake " so when are you going to teach me your moves"

Neytiro " she will tech you later now again" soon
Jake was made to try over and over, he was still getting use to riding the dire horse.

Jake " hey where did y/n go" Jake had gotten off of the dire horse he had seen you were gone, when neytiro pointed in a direction and Geoff you were with youth and some adults. Talking with them as they all seem to be listening to each word you said.when the day has come to and end you had bid goodbye to everyone, as you and Jake went back to being humans.

Later that day

Jake " then y/n went riding on the dire horse like she been riding them since she was younger, she is so talent" you were back in the laboratory with jake and everyone else.

Grace " because she has"

Jake " huh what do you mean"

Grace " haven't you been paying attention on how she more welcome to the clan then you, and how everyone talks freely towards her"

Jake " well a bit I thought they were being nice to her as she your niece"

Grace " no well of you karo know she grew up with Neytrio and some of now young adults of the clan, she leaned in school with them"

Jake " what no way"

Norm " I didn't know that"

Max " no one does only a few people do"

Y/n " it true I came here when I was kid and leaned with the Navi child, I was brought to home tree and leaned their ways"

Jake " so that why moat and eyuthan were happy to see you"

Y/n " yes they have know me since I was younger and now I'm back"

Jake " wow"

Y/n " hey I'm relearning so I will be able to help you"

Jake " of your boyfriend allow it" soon everyone looked at you and Jake as you look at him.

Grace " oh so you and neytiro are friends again and so close"

Y/n " here we go again me and neytiro have a close bond"

Grace " sure"

Tom " wait Neytiro the son of the chief you and him"

Norm " wow that something I didn't see coming"

Trudy " nice going girl and here I thought Jake was going to be the one"

Jake " hey I still have a chance"

??? " who has a chance of what" soon everyone saw Quaritch and his team with him.

Y/n " we are just tell Jake and everyone about my childhood here and my friends"

Quaritch " oh neytiro and the others I remember see you running around with them"

Jake " he know about your relationship with neytiro"

Quaritch " I know what my daughter tells me about him and her relationship, that all I respect that"

Norm "wow"

Lyle " who this Neytrio"

Tom " here a picture of him" Tom had popped up an image of to show everyone.

Mansk " wow"

Prager " nice choice y/n"

Z " so these are his parents wow he has no competition for dear y/n"you and everyone soon started to laugh as your dad and aunt shake their heads. It seem like your dad was half way okay with someone trying to win your over, but it might be because that Neytrio has proven himself.

Jake " who is slywainn I see her name her and she in the family tree with neytiro and his parents" the room had gotten very quite which some knew of the reason and everyone else was confused.

Grace " that is something we can discuss later Jake"

Y/n " yes now let head off to dinner we have been working all day, and we need to keep our human bodies in good shape"

Jake " sure"

Lyle " hey we are coming as well we want to know more about your day as in Navi training"

Tom " don't forget me and norm will be there for some conversation a dinner"

Y/n " hey dad, aunt, and max do you want to come"

Max " I will stay here I have some last minute work"

Grace " same here"

Quaritch " I need to have some words with your aunt at the moment" soon you and everyone soo left your dad and aunt could we how close you and Jake were right now. Quaritch was about to go into overprotective mood but soon decided to let it go, to see how this relationship will go at the moment. Even due you were happy to be back with the omacayia and everything there were still some sadness that came as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 245 8
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...
190K 5K 30
Abandoned from birth. Trained to kill from a young age. obsessed with escaping earth and exploring the world of Pandora. A young girl finds a book al...
47.8K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
133K 3.5K 30
At a young age, Tahlani was banished from the Metkayina clan by the two people she loved, never to return again. Being a hybrid, born of the Metkayin...