THE BASEBALL CONTEST ; THE SA...

By LIL_ST4RR

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ; Scotty Smalls moves to a new neighbourhood his... More

OUR BASEBALLS PLAYERS ✨
THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER VACATIONS
A/N
THE SLEEPOVER
THE POOL
THE BEAST HUNTING
A NEW BASEBALL TEAM AROUND
THE BIGGEST PICKLE WE ALL GOT IN

FOURTH OF JULY

80 1 0
By LIL_ST4RR

a/n : AMERICAA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🤠🤠🤠

3RD PERSON'S POV :

BENNY RAN at Scotty's house, "What happened?" Scotty asked, "It's a night game, let's go." He said. The girls didn't seem to know about it, they weren't in their casual clothes but in dresses since they were to the fourth of July party of some girl that invited them so they didn't look homeless.

"I love America!" Aaliyah said sarcastically.

"I don't." Danielle said smiling making us laugh.

"Hey, Y/N." Elijah said.

"Oh hey!" Y/N said.

"Wanna hang out now?" He asked.

"Sure." She nodded.

Elijah and Y/N started to have fun when Y/N saw the boys run to the sandlot, "You guys seriously playing now? On the fourth the July!?" Y/N said surprised.

"You've got to be kidding me." Danielle mumbled.

"What about it?" Benny asked, "Come on!" Benny yelled making the girls sigh and follow them except Y/N.

"What are they doing?" Elijah asked.

"They're gonna play on the fourth of july some baseball." Y/N said explaining the rest of the story how it all began.

"Wow! I play baseball on a team called Tigers I just joined in last week." He laughed.

"You play on an actual team? Cool".
Y/N said smiling.

They both started to have fun and talk to each other and everything was going well. But on Y/N's friends and the sandlot boys' side, it wasn't.

ON THEIR SIDE :

"I'm tired of rotating positions!" Isabella whined falling on the ground.

"Well I'm tired of making my dress dirty!" Mariana and Sophia yelled.

"And I'm tired of life!" Danielle added.

"And I'm tired of hearing all your voices complaining and whining!" Giselle yelled.

"Yeah, and you know who fault's is?" Kenny asked.

"Who's?" They all asked.

"Y/N's." Kenny said with a deep voice to give drama.

"Why?" They all asked making Kenny roll his eyes.

"Because if she came no one would have complained! Isabella wouldn't have complained of rotating positions, Mariana and Sophia wouldn't have been tired of making their dresses dirty, Danielle wouldn't have been tired of life and Giselle of hearing all our voices." He explained.

"Maybe she just wants to do something else than baseball it's the only thing I've done since summer started! I even had a bucket list." Giselle said rolling her eyes.

"No! You don't get it! She's like Squints acts with Wendy but 10x worse!" He said.

"She does?!" Aaliyah gasped.

"So I'm not that bad, aren't I?" Squints asked sarcastically making Benny hit him.

"What's a bucket list?" Bertram asked.

"It's a thing where you list the things you want to do this summer, baseball was number one but I had 99 other things too!" She complained.

"Giselle, if I had your bucket list thing, baseball would be the only thing on it." Benny commented.

"Yeah whatever." Giselle said.

"Can we talk about the fact Isabella is laying on the ground for the past few minutes?" Aaliyah asked.

"No! Stay with us!" Ashley yelled.

"What?" Isabella asked turning her head towards Ashley.

"Oh, you're not dead. Oh and we need to get Y/N back! Female friends over boys." She said giving a glare to them titling her head to go to the activities around the neighborhood, they all copied her and followed Ashley. The boys shrugged and followed thwm involving themselves in.

"Oh, I wanted to give you this." Elijah said before Ashley and the rest came.

"Y/N!" Ashley yelled.

"Huh?" Y/N asked turning towards them, "Oh you've got to be kidding me." She mumbled seeing all of them together.

"We need you back!" Ashley explained yelling.

"For what?" She asked cluelessly.

"We need you back to the game!" Benny concluded.

"Oh so now the only thing I have to do in life is baseball?" Y/N asked scoffing.

"That's not what we're trying to say-" Aaliyah said, "I mean what is Ashley is trying to say." She corrected herself side eyeing the blonde girl.

"Don't look at me like that! We all think the same thing as me in the deep inside." Ashley said back.

"Not wrong on that one, sorry Y/N/N." Aaliyah mumbled.

"Then what are you trying to say to her?" Elijah asked, "She can't have new friends no more?" He asked.

"That's not what I'm saying!" Ashley said.

"Oh yeah, you kinda are." Elijah commented.

"Shut up!" Ashley yelled out loud making everyone turn to her turning the music off, the music came back on and everyone started to have fun once again and dance, "Y/N if you pick some guy that's 1 years older than you over your own twin brother, Benny, Bertram, Ham, Scotty, Timmy, Tommy and Squints who you just met but you actually get along with and your childhood friends?! Then yes, do it! I dare you!" Ashley said out loud.

"Why would you think I'd do that? I'm not choosing sides." Y/N said.

"Yeah well, since he asked to hang out that's the only thing that has been going on in your head!" Ashley yelled.

"I don't get it. I just don't! So you're telling me that now someone can't have new friends?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, now she's going to become your girlfriend and never talk to us again or some sh*t." Ashley said before Elijah started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Y/N asked.

"I'm dating Cindy." He said.

"Cindy what?" Y/N asked looking angry.

"Cindy Peffercorn." He said.

"There's no way you picked Y/N over Cindy." Benny said shaking his head before Kenny started to hit him and everyone turned his head towards him.

"You're dating Cindy?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah? Why?" He asked.

"You said you didn't even like her to me." Y/N said upset continuing.

"Yeah, about that.." He mumbled, "All of this was just a dare.."

Y/N gave him a death glare before throwing a drink at him and kicked his stomach and walked away.

"Great job, d*ckhead." Danielle said clapping her hands slowly.

Ashley grabbed Y/N by the hand and try to comfort her and tried to tune herself out with a baseball game.

You see for us, baseball was a game, but for Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez, baseball was life.

"So now that you feel better, you wanna play ball?" Ashley asked.

"No." Y/N refused.

"You'll do it, that you want to or not." Benny said.

"Yeah!" They all said Y/N dragging her to the sandlot.

"See I told you! I'm always right! He's not the one for you." Ashley said.

"Have to admit she's not wrong." Scotty mumbled.

"Yeah. Uh anyway, I'm sorry about what happened with Elijah." Benny apologized.

"No, it's chill." She said, "You never stop playing baseball?" Y/N asked.

"No. Why?" He asked.

"The only thing you do in life is baseball?" Y/N asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Benny asked.

"I thought it was the fourth of July and we are doing the activities, I mean I was." Y/N said side eyeing Benny.

"Hey don't look at me like that." He said laughing.

Suddenly everyone looked up that the sky with all the fireworks..

The Fourth of July is truly a day of fun, patriotism, and community spirit! There's nothing quite like spending the Fourth of July with friends, family, and a thrilling fireworks display. But why not kick off the day with a game of baseball? Grab your gloves, baseball bats, and head to the sandlot for some wholesome fun in the great middle of the night. Whether you're hitting home runs or cheering from the stands, there's never a dull moment during America's favorite pastime. And when the sun sets, gather around with loved ones to watch a stunning fireworks display light up the night sky. It's the ultimate way to celebrate the country.

a/n : credits to AI! and my man, thank you to my man 😛

"Woah!" Y/N mumbled.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Benny asked Y/N.

"Yeah!" She nodded.

"Why you're going out like this?" Benny asked.

"My mom forced us too, I mean all of our moms did." Y/N explained, "She thinks it's special and we should dress well and we were invited to some fourth of July party." She mumbled making Benny laugh.

Y/N and Benny had a conversation and it became less and less awkward and actually talked to each other like they knew each other forever, on the other side, Kenny didn't like Benny talking with his sister. "No way!" He mumbled.

A fourteen-year-old girl was hanging out with her friends on the fourth of July when her best friend's brother, Benny showed up to play baseball with her and her friends. As they played, they noticed fireworks in the distance and stopped to watch the show. The girl found herself talking with the boy, not quite sure what to do. Despite her nerves, she enjoyed spending time with him and hoped they could hang out again soon. As the night came to an end, she felt grateful for the fun and exciting night spent with good company.

a/n : thanks AI!!

"What's wrong, Kenny? It's the fourth of July! Come on, man, there's fire works, bakeries, fun, baseball! Everything! You should really just enjoy because, you know. It's only once a year." Ham said, as an answer Kenny titling his head to Benny and Y/N.

"Oh, these two. And the fact that Benny likes her.." Ham said.

"Wait what?!" Danielle said shocked since she was behind them the whole time.

"You didn't heard that, right?" Ham asked.

"I did, but I won't tell her because I'm not really the type to snitch. Depends on the situation, but in this situation, no." She said.

"Yeah thanks." Ham thanked her.

"You're welcome." Danielle said, "Y/N likes him too." She whispered.

"No way!" Ham said in shock.

"What is she doing?" Kenny asked with Ashley making kissing sounds around Benny and Y/N without them knowing.

"Oh I think she likes the idea of Y/N and Kenny." Danielle said.

"No!" Kenny said shocked.

BENNY'S POV :

I actually liked talking to Y/N, we had a great time together, "We should hangout sometimes." I said.

"Yeah, at like the pool?" She asked sarcastically knowing the incident.

"You know we're banned from going there, after the incident, right?" I said.

"Wait what? That doesn't make sense, Squints did his thing with Wendy and now apparently Danielle's gonna get a temporary ban." She said to me.

"Why? Danielle didn't do anything." I asked confused.

"When Ham jumped in the pool, she got wet and she was angry so she started to hit him, then Cindy called Danielle and she was like "No fighting or attitude." So knowing Danielle she was like "Well no hypocrisy neither!" Because she was giving us attitude 'cause when Squints and Yeah-Yeah bought a new ball and she was walking to go to the salon she said "Watch where your going!" to Ashley when she was the one in the way." She explained.

"Well that's a story! Reminds me of someone." He said.

"Who?" She asked.

"Some guy, he's an jerk to us he's around here with his team called the "Tigers" they play baseball too. I can't even explain how much I hate him." I said.

"Well he really seems like a real jerk, someone needs to put him and his team in their place." Y/N said, "Wait that's the team Elijah joined." She added widening her eyes.

"Yeah." He nodded, "Wait what?!" He said shocked.

a/n : sorry that's its short 🙄🙄🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 137 22
A girl named Rowan Phillips who was only in love with baseball. And a boy named Benny Rodriguez who shared the same love for the sport. Rowan would a...
1.6K 27 16
Jessie Denunez is Kenny's twin sister who happens to play baseball with her brother and his bestfriends. She most definitely has a crush on benny. Bu...
8.7K 67 26
(I know it's in 1962 but she's gonna have a Walkman cause I need her too) Y/n Peters has known Scotty Smalls since she was in second grade, she's old...
35.1K 614 23
dylan miller is the new kid in town. she was taught how to play ball by her parents at a young age and the young girl had a natural talent. life was...