Her Mafia Secret | TOM KAULIT...

By K6VLITZSLVT

Lydia and her best friend, analia have lived in Tokyo for over a year now. About 2 months after they... More

And You Are?
long time no see
numb
taken aback
.unfamiliar. scared. helpless.
manic
chances
i dont know why im telling you this..
MAJOR QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER
your gonna regret this.
YALL IM SORRY
yall
GUYS PLWASE COMMENT YIUR OPINIONS
OPINIONS PLWASEE
y'all
so chat.

past future

646 7 12
By K6VLITZSLVT

My head is pounding frantically and my body is cold. I move my legs ever so slightly still not opening my eyes. I feel a hard impact on my stomach.
"Wake the hell up" a familiar voice demands.
"FUCK" I open my eyes and hold my stomach. I look up to see georg standing above me. "Where the hell am I" I yell out. I look around and see that I'm in a weird cellar looking thing. Almost like a prison cell but bigger.  It has one very uncomfortable looking sofa with a thin blanket draped over it, a shitty looking TV sitting on the ground, a bathroom, and a horribly working light. Everything around me is shitty! Especially the person standing above me. "I said where the hell am I!!"
Georg ignores me and walks out. A few seconds later a tall unrecognizable figure walks in. I can smell his scent from several feet away, a mix of cigarettes and dolce & Gabbana. As the man steps closer I get a better look of his face. Tom fucking kaulitz.
I use my arms to prop myself up as I stare at Tom. "YOU FUCKING CUNT" I yell out. I stand up and lunge at Tom. Before I can make physical contact with him he pushes me onto the ground and pins me down. "Dumbass" he says to me. It's silent for a few seconds. Were just staring into each other's eyes. I feel his tight grasp around each of my wrists and his body heat radiating off of mine. His warm breath on my face takes me back to the night before. The kiss. It felt so good. I hate this man yet somehow I crave him in a way. I snap myself out of it and mentally slap myself for thinking such thoughts. I shove Tom off of me and walk back some. "Fuck do you want from me so much that you decide to kidnap me?"
"I don't want anything from you. I want you"

the fuck?!

I walk towards Tom and stand there for a few seconds. "Fucking bastard"
I say as I slap him and kneel his balls.
"AUGH" i hear him yell. i run to the door of the " cell "and just as im about to push the door open and escape i feel a strong, painful pull on my hair. its so strong it feels like my scalp was disconnected from my skull. im taken by my hair and thrown onto the ground. my head hits the cold, hard concrete wall and i feel blood run down my  neck. I groan and feel tears form in my eyes but i quickly wipe them.  I attempt to kick his nuts again hoping to be able to run this time but he catches my leg. i look at tom and i swear i can see the fury in his eyes.
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH A BED"
*slap*
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH FOOD"
*slap*
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH A NICE CLOSET"
*slap*
"I PROVIDED YOU WITH MY PRESENCE
*slap*
"AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT? NOW THATS GONE BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS.
ANY GIRL WOULD FEEL BLESSED TO BE IN MY PRSENCE! YOU SHOULD BE GREATFUL! YOUR NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PET, REMEMBER THAT!"

"BLESSED? THEYRE ANYTHING BUT BLESSED! YOU A SICK FREAK WHO SHOULD BE DEAD!"

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Tom yells back.
he pins me to the floor once again by both of my wrists. his grip is so strong i can feel my curcilation being cut off. i kick and flail under him but it does no damage. Tom slaps me once again. I feel a tear run down my red swollen cheek.
"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU JUST KISSED ME LAST NIGHT AND NOW YOUR BEATING ME?"
Tom looks at me and smirks
"That meant nothing. You mean nothing"
He says coldly. My eyes go wide and tears roll down my face.
Suddenly flashbacks of my childhood goes thru my mind.

FLASHBACKS
"MOM STOP" I screamed as I'm on the floor with my back against the wall

"YOU FUCKING ROTTEN SPOILED ASS BRAT" my mom yells back slapping me. Her slap is hard, hard enough to make me loose vision for a second and go dizzy.

"WHAT HAPPENED, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? YOU WERE JUST SO NICE TO ME?" I say with my voice shaky and cracking.

"THAT MEANT NOTHING. YOU MEAN NOTHING. I SHOULD'VE FOLLOWED YOUR FATHER AND LEFT YOU" I felt my whole world shatter in those 2 sentences. Like my heart had been jabbed 15 times by a knife. Thoughts racing thru my head. I had never done anything to her. Nothing was ever enough. I always did my best but it just wasn't good enough.  No matter how my mom had treated me I always loved her and looked up to her. That was the day I stopped giving anything to her. My time, my energy, my self. She would try to get me to show her some emotion by buying me ice cream or getting me some shoes I had been wanting but I wasnt gonna take her shit no more.

BACK TO Normal POV
tears run down my face rapidly as I look Tom in the eyes.  His expression softens. His facegoes from angry to confused to somewhat.. remorseful?

TOMS POV
I stare at Lydia in confusion. She has tears traveling down her cheeks. Usually I don't care when I make a pet cry but this was different... She's different. I can tell there's multiple things making her cry other than just me. I've made her maybe shed a few years before but nothing like this. She's having a full blown mental breakdown. I know she's tough, it's built in her, but I think  I  really said something that fucked her up. I feel kinda bad.
I shift my sight to the still-healing wound on her forehead. I caused her to do that. What kind of person am I?

I stand up and look Lydia in her eyes. she pushes her self up and sits against the wall so that she's not laying down anymore. She seems far to weak mentally and physically to go up the stairs. "Come here" I say to Lydia, she hesitates but obeys. She stands up a little unbalanced, take that back, very unbalanced. She wobbles and falls to her knees, I catch her before she can completely hit the ground. I help her stand up, she looks at me confused. Why's she confused?
"I'm carrying you up the stairs" I say as I pick Lydia up wedding style.

"I can do it on my own." She demands in a shaky, cracky voice. I can tell she's still trying to be tough.

"No you can't" I respond coldly not wanting to fight again.

She trys to push herself out my my arms but I grip her tighter. She sighs And closes her eyes. She lets her body relax in my arms as I carry her up the stairs. Her soft hands are around my neck and her legs are draped over my arms. I look down at her face and let a faint smile form on my face. This girl is gorgeous. I'm lucky I landed on someone like her. I'm used to all the other pets just letting me hurt them and abuse them but Lydia?.. she's different. She fights me. It makes me wanna slit her throat open and bash her head into a metal pole but damn it turns me on. She's a feisty one. And I love and hate it.

I set Lydia on the sofa and call for bills girl.
"Phoebe, fix that wound on the back of her head" I say looking to Lydia
Bill ,georg, and gustav are out dealing with one of the rival gangs and should be back later tonight.

"Ok, anything else?"

"Nah"

I go over to the kitchen and sit close enough to the living room making sure I can still hear everything Phoebe says to Lydia.

"Hey girl" Phoebe says smiling.

Lydia looks at her then looks down.

"Hi" she says quietly

"Tom told me to fix you up, can I check your wound?"

"Yea"

Lydia sits criss cross on the sofa with her back turned to Phoebe

"What's your name? I've only seen you around here a little bit and I don't know how long you've been here, I've been on a trip for a month too so"

"Oh uhm, it's Lydia. Whats yours?"

"Phoebe" she says smiling as she cleans the wound on Lydias head.

"Are you one of the gangs girlfriends?" Lydia asks.

"Yea, I'm bills. He's the nicest one here. I'm lucky I got a guy like him. Although he can have a temper sometimes. Toms is way worse though"

"Yea I've noticed" Lydia replies looking down.
Phoebe pauses then gains a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry honey" she says as she stands up  and hugs Lydia.

"I hate him so much. I want him fucking dead. He caused the wound he's making you fix" Lydia says. I feel a little guilty. Why do I hurt people? It's not my fault I have a shirt temper. They just shouldn't piss me off. It's her fault.

Phoebe and Lydia are laughing and carrying on as Phoebe fixes the wound on Lydia's head. After she's done both of them stand up and hug eachother tightly. Phoebe kisses Lydia on each side of her face and smiles.
"If he ever hurts you again you know who to come to" she says smiling.
Lydia hugs her again. "Thank you. I can tell we're gonna become best friends."
"Same"

I feel a tug at my heart. Why doesn't she act like that with me? I feel anger and jealousy form in me.
"Go change. We're going out somewhere"
"Where? Are you gonna go kill me off like your other bitches?"
"Shut the fuck up and go change Lydia. Please" I respond back calmly despite the annoyance and anger in me causing me to wanna give her another injury.

Lydia comes out in some jean shorts, converse, and an oversized pink floyd shirt.
She has her hair up in a pony tail and some makeup on.

"Come on" I say with a slight smile as I grab
Her hand. It's small and fragile compared to mine. She looks at me confused and hesitates for a second on if she should hold my hand. She looks down to our hands then back to me. She hold tightly on my hand and walks out the door with me.

WORD COUNT 1,780

I HOPE YALL LIKE THUS CHAPTER!!
IM TRYING TO MAKE TOM WND LYDIA LIKE HOW TAYLOR WAS AND HOW TOM WAS IN MLN. I NEED TO RE READ SOME OF THE CHAPTERS SO SORRY IF ITS NOT ACCURATEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 433 32
This is a continuation of 'Forbidden Love' !! Please go read the first book so everything makes sense. it's on my profile. After having her heart br...
262K 6K 70
Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kaulitz and a friend with Tom. There is one...
111K 2K 48
Ok so this story is kinda gonna be like my living Nightmare but in my version. There are 4 famous and most powerful mafia gangs in Tokyo. The Suzuk...
737K 10.3K 56
Read before you start.โ€ผ๏ธ โš ๏ธtrigger warnings โš ๏ธ โ€ข Death and violence โ€ข child abuse โ€ข sexual assault โ€ข Attempted murder and murdering โ€ข Post-trauma...